15. A.T.M (About That Money)
16. Taranchula
17. Phone skit #3
18. Streets All Salute
19. Can u feel me?
20. Love don't live here feat Nicole Wray
21. Phone skit #4
22. Beyond deep

Due to drop 31st October, in Europe, don't think it's comin' out in the U.S.

I'm a bit disappointed as I've already got tracks 3, 5, 9, 12, 13 & 20 ...and I know at least another 4 of them appeared on mixtapes over the past year, although I don't have 'em.

I know a lot of y'all probably ain't even heard of S.A.S ...y'all sleepin'..

www.sasdiplomats.com (http://www.sasdiplomats.com/) - check out the videos and shit, dudes really spittin' that crack.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-17-2005, 11:40 AM
S.A.S have been around for a while now in London, i think theres better than them but theyre the ones Dipset have chosen to rep..

Cheech Da WildKard
10-17-2005, 11:49 AM
S.A.S have been around for a while now in London, i think theres better than them but theyre the ones Dipset have chosen to rep..
Yeah I know they been around for a while, I only discovered 'em when they was a part of Eurogang, and they opened for Gza. They'd just released The Example.

The reason DipSet fuckin' with 'em is cuz S.A.S were living in NY a couple years ago, and they met up with the Dips on a street level up in Harlem.

To be honest, I don't think there is better than them over here. Nobody whatsoever.

They cool dudes too, they ain't as arrogant as they make out in their music, LOL ..

Bungle
10-17-2005, 12:56 PM
S.A.S are shit, straight wank bollocks, there are thousands of mc's over here that shit all over em, they dont rep London or UK, if they did they wouldnt be spittin in them weak fake ass NY accents, fuck em, do em like Marcus Nasty said, "run thru em like a flock of pigeons and watch em fly away", fuck S.A.S. Dipset is cool, but S.A.S. - Suck Arse Son

Cheech Da WildKard
10-17-2005, 01:06 PM
S.A.S are shit, straight wank bollocks, there are thousands of mc's over here that shit all over em, they dont rep London or UK, if they did they wouldnt be spittin in them weak fake ass NY accents, fuck em, do em like Marcus Nasty said, "run thru em like a flock of pigeons and watch em fly away", fuck S.A.S. Dipset is cool, but S.A.S. - Suck Arse Son
Marcus Nasty? LMAO ...Mega killed him on that diss track

They rep BOTH the UK and London, you got it twisted.

They don't rap with fake accents, they lived in NY for a couple years, and when you like 16, 17, 18, you will pick up the accent and slang and all that very easily, that's natural ...if you heard 'em talk, you'll see they rap how they talk...

Most MCs over here are boring, monotonous flows and bullshit lyrics ...they either tryin' to be on some sun, moon and stars, space, fuckin' bullshit, or they repeatin' the same words and throwin' in "Ughhhh" and other homo noises, take Flirta D for example ...