PDA

View Full Version : Does this post make Necro look like an idiot?

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 01:41 AM
https://img.skitch.com/20110117-j19de86auuhms9qtwbjx2ehk4n.png

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm not sure why he's trying to draw a correlation of this word with jewish ghettos at the beginning.

Not really into his music, but assumed he'd be a little more articulate when explaining his stance considering he's an artist.

food for thought
01-24-2011, 02:14 AM
hahahah i would have to say yes.

Not really into his music, but assumed he'd be a little more articulate when explaining his stance considering he's an artist.

lol yea - hence the reason why i dont listen to alot of garbage rappers - cause they have no business making music or being an artist

lol @ taking such a provocative stance on a touchy subject and not being able to articulate your stance like a normal human being let alone artist.

main_man
01-24-2011, 02:19 AM
well, necro's not the most articulate guy anyway. lol

but the word "nigga" in 2011 is really more about where your from.

niggas of all colors call other niggas "nigga" everyday.

but then the whole "nigga" vs "nigger" debate starts. people get upset. blah,blah,blah. so on and so forth.

i think krs broke this down nicely on that skit on meta-historical very well.

i'd like to see necro walk up to rampage jackson and say "what up my nigga." then this sociological experiment could be complete.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 02:29 AM
i'd like to see necro walk up to rampage jackson and say "what up my nigga." then this sociological experiment could be complete.

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/342/3425287/39_2009/57d05e3b5151c7a1_Rampage-Jackson-030309.jpg

lmao

Wh0am3ye?
01-24-2011, 02:48 AM
Ehhh was never fond of necro but this song is pretty ill

ZiDFVxxiS9E

Socrates92
01-24-2011, 05:24 AM
but the word "nigga" in 2011 is really more about where your from.

This.

I hardly ever hear it used here in the UK

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure why he's trying to draw a correlation of this word with jewish ghettos at the beginning.

Because he's jewish maybe? And people always say its ok for latino's to use nigga because theyre from the ghetto too. (and dont pull that latino slave trade shit again - nigger was used on one race)

i think he's got a point

like i always say, the people who make the biggest deal out of this word are always the WHOITES. who seem to care more passionately about who uses the word than blacks themelves.

why?

because whites like Robbie like to think they still own the word's usage rights

Sinapse
01-24-2011, 09:04 AM
wow what a moron the statement about black rappers selling the N word to the white youth was pretty funny...yea Necro, it's all NWAs fault we got all these little wiggers running around saying the N word. FOH he was saying it to sound more black and cool and never had any business saying it in the first place.

Paranoid
01-24-2011, 09:32 AM
who gives a shit

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-24-2011, 10:47 AM
I'd say he's an idiot... more for the all-caps, poorly spelled and punctuated text wall than anything else, though. I stopped reading when I saw it was about the whole "nigga" deal. Why do some people need to say it so badly?

I don't even care anymore...I used to find it offensive until I realized that's it's a reflection of the user's ignorance. I view it like I view people wearing confederate flag belt buckles and such: thank you for letting me know you're stupid, so that I can avoid you.

like i always say, the people who make the biggest deal out of this word are always the WHOITES.

I'm assuming you know this from personal experience?

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2011, 10:54 AM
who gives a shit
I agree

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
01-24-2011, 12:15 PM
The fact he is actually on formspring is more damaging that what he is saying.

I dont think it is an unreasonable conclusion to come to that people talk the way that their friends do. So it stands to reason that the one or two white boys in a group of blacks, puerto ricans dominicans etc are going to use the word nigga. Whether Necro is really down like that is another story.

Paranoid
01-24-2011, 02:17 PM
nigga

01-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Yes, it does.

ALCATRAZ
01-24-2011, 02:31 PM
with that word you just can't call it... some will be cool with it, some won't be... what r u gonna do

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Because he's jewish maybe? And people always say its ok for latino's to use nigga because theyre from the ghetto too. (and dont pull that latino slave trade shit again - nigger was used on one race)

i think he's got a point

like i always say, the people who make the biggest deal out of this word are always the WHOITES. who seem to care more passionately about who uses the word than blacks themelves.

why?

because whites like Robbie like to think they still own the word's usage rights

i own the "i" in iphone too. cracker.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Because he's jewish maybe? And people always say its ok for latino's to use nigga because theyre from the ghetto too.

that's still a stupid comparison since the word was used on plantations and in small southern redneck towns long before the modern day ghetto(s) he grew up in.

jewish people will twist anything into their favor

SKAMPOE
01-24-2011, 03:03 PM
this thread is like a secret window into a WHOIGHT MANS conversation....proceed

Dr. Simon Hurt
01-24-2011, 03:06 PM

hahahahahahahahaha

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2011, 04:04 PM
skamp, there is an apple pie on the window sill

don't touch it, and don't even snifff it.

Socrates92
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
jewish people will twist anything into their favor

Hahahaha, those god damn jews.

cap
01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
emberassing post by necro in so many ways, im just gonna stop right here...

Pacsta
01-25-2011, 06:54 AM
necro iz a jewigga but mad talented

Mr. R&B
01-25-2011, 08:38 AM

I was kinda wordering what you thought about Necro's music Skamp.

For or against???

Anywhooz, Necro does come across as a bit of an idiot quite often.

As much as I like his music aside, in all likelyhood he's insufferable asshole.

He's extremely antagonistic, he seems like the type of dude who would take offense to anything and flip out.

People like that don't tend to have many friends, but he prolly likes it that way.

I don't even think his own brother can put up with his shit anymore, which is why they don't really fuck with each other right now.