PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy released a track going at Lakey The Kid

Jammin
01-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Prodigy is Coming Home , This Rumor is Straight from the streets . P released a track going at Queens Rapper Lakey The Kid (Formerly of Death Row East) the people who leaked the track kept Lakes name off the record , to cease the beef between the two

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2011/01/26/22568705.aspx

who got a link?

Inspektah Meth-Tical
01-27-2011, 07:57 AM
Prodigy got beef with everyone in Queens. What happened with him and Lakey?

tragedykhadafi12
01-27-2011, 08:29 AM
I like prodigy and lake so it would nice to see queens united and drop another QB finest but not sure if that will ever happen. Tragedy is out of jail, he hasn't dropped anything, lake had some real hot music dropping and then he dissappeared...

Lake should definitely keep making music because he is one of the few rappers I was into these days.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2011, 09:05 AM
who?

Mic Tyson
01-27-2011, 11:33 AM
lake, aint that cormegas cousin or some shit like that? is it the same dude off that revolutionary warfare track off God's Son?

claaa7
01-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Mic Tyson: yeah that's the guy, he also dropped a project very similiar to the "QB Finest" project with alot of Queensbridge artists. it was called "Lakey The Kid Presents: 41st Side".

also i'm pretty sure P and Lake already had beef before

claaa7
01-27-2011, 12:06 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhACJWj43vSUUjLJvE

Rame
01-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Another Prodigy diss track. How surprising.

DThayer36
01-27-2011, 08:14 PM
P is fucking ill. Cant wait till he's out and Mobb Deep drops some dope shit

Jammin
01-28-2011, 12:37 AM
wshhACJWj43vSUUjLJvE

neZ7YO3WHaM

Jammin
01-28-2011, 12:47 AM
yeah lake's from qb, check that 41st side album, its dope

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2011, 12:55 AM
LOL @ lake talkin bout he aint never goin to pc... why would he? no one knows who the fuck he is lololol

Meta4
01-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Lake actin real butthurt in that vid. Only reason I copped My Brothers Keeper was for Mega.

Jammin
01-28-2011, 02:35 AM
to all those artists saying prodigy aint from qb (nas, lake ..) i have a simple question

why the fuck is prodigy on the nas presents queensbridge album and the 41st side album if he ain't from qb?

zooruka
01-28-2011, 03:40 AM
Man that lake dude is buggin hard.... He making alot of noise !!!!!!!!!

I admit that he has a point in a way...... alot of dudes talk like they hard body, but then they don't walk the walk...but in the end I would probably do the same thing as P .... trust me I would rather go to p.c then try to act like a G and get raped or worse. Man jail is about the established, if you new you gonna get tested real quick (even more so if you famous) and if they think you are weak then it will be the longest years of your life, unless you stand your ground or one of the crews takes you under there wing.

Maybe lake did his bids in general .... but I bet when he was told he was headin up state he would have been scared...everyone is tough after the fact namsayin...and lets face it P ain't the biggest dude and has said alot of cocky things...and really there are some dudes locked down that are just bad dudes..... I really don't think less of P for going that route, yeah maybe his street and mic cred will go right down now he has been called out, but any person who has ever faced been locked down knows how it is and how you feel when you realize you facing the bing and they would not think less of him for going to P.C.

Lastly P ain't built like that you can just tell he is not a real G.... just like nas and most of these m.c... all they where in there lives where petty thugs at most....In the end real G's don't do no rap music or sit with there pen and spiral note book tryin to write rhymes, the real G's are either still in the streets, dead or going in and out of the pen all there lives, all these rap dudes are just acting out there fantasy on wax.

I think the real G's would use the meth line about all these rappers " They talk about it / while I live it "

peace

youngdeck01
01-28-2011, 09:21 AM
*Yawn*

i wish QB could just unite and do another 41st album, a QB finest, or sumthin. Their is too much skill there. Lake n P should jus squash whatever. I didnt even watch either of those videos kuz that shit is jus played

Tecknowledgist
01-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Man that lake dude is buggin hard.... He making alot of noise !!!!!!!!!

I admit that he has a point in a way...... alot of dudes talk like they hard body, but then they don't walk the walk...but in the end I would probably do the same thing as P .... trust me I would rather go to p.c then try to act like a G and get raped or worse. Man jail is about the established, if you new you gonna get tested real quick (even more so if you famous) and if they think you are weak then it will be the longest years of your life, unless you stand your ground or one of the crews takes you under there wing.

Maybe lake did his bids in general .... but I bet when he was told he was headin up state he would have been scared...everyone is tough after the fact namsayin...and lets face it P ain't the biggest dude and has said alot of cocky things...and really there are some dudes locked down that are just bad dudes..... I really don't think less of P for going that route, yeah maybe his street and mic cred will go right down now he has been called out, but any person who has ever faced been locked down knows how it is and how you feel when you realize you facing the bing and they would not think less of him for going to P.C.

Lastly P ain't built like that you can just tell he is not a real G.... just like nas and most of these m.c... all they where in there lives where petty thugs at most....In the end real G's don't do no rap music or sit with there pen and spiral note book tryin to write rhymes, the real G's are either still in the streets, dead or going in and out of the pen all there lives, all these rap dudes are just acting out there fantasy on wax.

I think the real G's would use the meth line about all these rappers " They talk about it / while I live it "

peace

good god that was painful to read hahaha you corny fuck you

Sham-iLL
01-28-2011, 04:08 PM
all these hood niggaz is fucking dumb

zooruka
01-28-2011, 04:33 PM
good god that was painful to read hahaha you corny fuck you

^^^^^^^

Dude you can be an e thug all you want....but you probably live in the burbs with posters of rappers on ya wall.....cause that post outted you as have no clue kid.

Tell the brady bunch and martha stewart I said what up.

peace

Undiluted Karma
01-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Enough with all these lame ass disses lol, there comes a point when you release so many disses it does nothing but point you as retarded.

I like Mobb Deep btw before any fans start getting butthurt.

TSA
01-29-2011, 02:19 PM
wow what an incredibly immature group of grown adult men and losers.

Fatal Guillotine
01-29-2011, 03:33 PM
i think nas mention the chain situation with Prodigy on destroy & rebuild

tragedykhadafi12
01-29-2011, 07:40 PM
I think once they are past 30 they should not even be allowed to beef. But anyway, if qb rappers would just get along and put out another qb finest or something and be cool together they would make a lot of money. If they were smart they would have done that. Think about all the dudes you have from there, cormega, lake, blaq poet, capone, mobb deep, big noyd, infamous mobb, bars & hooks, crhyme fam, nature, tragedy khadafi, nas, bravehearts etc... so many dam rappers.

Heavy-Mental
01-31-2011, 02:35 PM
all fools, fighting for no reason, no benefit. worthless humans. Trying to attain something that has no meaning or relevant power: being a "g".

lol..

would be surprised of the cia is behind these 'dvds' ... lol . . . ..

ALCATRAZ
01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
to all those artists saying prodigy aint from qb (nas, lake ..) i have a simple question

why the fuck is prodigy on the nas presents queensbridge album and the 41st side album if he ain't from qb?
because he hung around there throughout his childhood and his bandmate havoc is from there as well. not only that, but havoc's older brother was the equivalent of a made man in queensbridge, so if yr runnin with that dudes younger brother and representing queens to the fullest, chances are yr gonna get a pass.

prodigy himself has been quoted numerous times on and off wax that he isn't originally from queensbridge, it's more like a second home. he's from hempstead if i'm not mistaken.

Meta4
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
^^^yeah P lived in Hempstead but dudes said he was in QB everyday. P reps QB hard as fuck, even if his residence wasn't QB he reps it so hard and furthered it's legacy so much he's from QB.