PDA

View Full Version : World’s Muslim population to grow twice as fast as non-Muslim: study

3rd3y3
01-27-2011, 10:10 AM
WASHINGTON — The world’s Muslim population will grow twice as fast as the non-Muslim population in the next 20 years, when Muslims are expected to make up more than a quarter of the global population, a study published Thursday predicts.

Using fertility, mortality and migration rates, researchers at the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life project a 1.5% annual population growth rate for the world’s Muslims over the next two decades, and just 0.7% growth each year for non-Muslims.

The study, called “The Future of the Global Muslim Population,” projects that in 2030 Muslims will make up 26.4% of the world’s population, which is expected to total around 8.3-billion people by then.

That marks a three-percentage-point rise from the 23.4% share held by Muslims of the globe’s estimated 6.9 billion people today, the study says.

More than six-in-10 followers of Islam will live in the Asia-Pacific region in 2030, and nuclear Pakistan, which has seen a rise in radical Islam in recent months, will overtake Indonesia as the world’s most populous Muslim nation.

In Africa, the Muslim population of the sub-Saharan country of Nigeria will be greater than that of Egypt in 20 years, the study projects.
And in Europe, Pew predicts the Muslim population will grow by nearly a third in 20 years, from 44.1 million people, or 6% of the region’s inhabitants in 2010, to 58.2 million or eight% of the projected total population by 2030.

Some European Union countries will see double-digit percentages of Muslims in their population by 2030: Belgium’s Muslim population is projected to rise from 6% to 10.2% over the next 20 years, while France’s is expected to hit 10.3% in 2030, up from 7.5% today.
In Sweden, Pew predicts Muslims will comprise nearly 10% of the population compared to less than 5% today.

Britain’s Muslim population is predicted to rise from 4.6% to 8.2% by 2030, and 9.3% of the population of Austria is forecast to be Muslim by then, compared to less than six% of residents of the alpine country now.
Russia, which is not a member of the EU, will continue to have the largest Muslim population in absolute terms in Europe in 2030, with 18.6 million Muslims or 14.4% of the total population of the vast country.

The United States, meanwhile, is projected to have a larger absolute number of Muslims by 2030 than any European countries other than Russia and France, but proportionally, Muslims will make up a much smaller percentage of the population of the United States than they do in Europe.
The Muslim share of the U.S. population is projected to grow from its current level of less than 1% to 1.7% by 2030, making Muslims “roughly as numerous as Jews or Episcopalians are in the United States,” the study says.

Read more: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/01/27/worlds-muslim-population-to-grow-twice-as-fast-as-non-muslim-study/#ixzz1CFihpRN6

HANZO
01-27-2011, 08:28 PM
yes the muslims are breeding.

problem is this just means more and more muslims are born into poverty and in unstable countries.

none of the muslims countries are going anywhere anytime soon. currently the combined GDP of the 57 muslim nations is $4trillion. 57 countries cant even match up to Japan. and the sad thing none of them are going anywhere significant anytime soon.

also the fact that the rest of the world is becoming more hostile towards muslims once the populations starts increasing further theres gonna be alot more hate to deal with.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-30-2011, 03:34 PM
This is actually a negative for Mohammedans. The more of them the poorer and stupider and inbred they get. Then they build up to critical mass and invade the west for resources and get atomized back to the stone age. As if it was any different from how they live now (bronze age.)

It's like the United States outside of the North East...

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Invade the West? How would they do this?

Crackhead Bob
01-30-2011, 04:11 PM
That would certainly explain why we're killing so many of them.

3rd3y3
01-30-2011, 06:07 PM
This is actually a negative for Mohammedans.

Bolded word has absolutely no meaning in Islaam.

The more of them the poorer and stupider and inbred they get. Then they build up to critical mass and invade the west for resources and get atomized back to the stone age. As if it was any different from how they live now (bronze age.)

You have so little hope and an ignorance of history. Arabs perfected and brought much technological advances to europeons when they (euro) were in the 'dark ages'. Europeons then took the credit.

They (Arabs) have the capability for highs and lows like everybody else.

3rd3y3
01-30-2011, 06:09 PM

No it wouldn't.

The crusades started centuries ago. A president along with others have shown it just has not ended yet.

LoTec
01-31-2011, 12:54 AM
Well the USA is mainly killing Muslims in the middle east, the majority of Muslims dont live in the middle east. Most muslims being Arab is a common misconception.

TSA
01-31-2011, 01:06 AM
yes the muslims are breeding.

problem is this just means more and more muslims are born into poverty and in unstable countries.

none of the muslims countries are going anywhere anytime soon. currently the combined GDP of the 57 muslim nations is $4trillion. 57 countries cant even match up to Japan. and the sad thing none of them are going anywhere significant anytime soon.

also the fact that the rest of the world is becoming more hostile towards muslims once the populations starts increasing further theres gonna be alot more hate to deal with.

the future looks bright for Turkey, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya. I'll even say Egypt with all that BS that's going on there and Tunisia, they'll overcome it.

but economically those countries have bright futures from my amateur assessment.

the problem is they're breeding like rats and the religion encourages it. Not directly, but a lot of rules and customs have indirect butterfly effect like outcomes.

Like for example i dont think Islam is at all sexist, it's hard for anti-muslim hate spewers to even find sexist writing in the Koran that they can ride on for their arguments.

It's just that it makes seperate laws for men and woman, and the NATURAL human response to seeing 2 things that are different, on any scale, is to wonder which one is 'better' this leads to systematic sexism because male roles will be uses to perpetuate a sense of superiority because that's how humans work and they'll use women's roles to keep them subordinate and inferior, usually not on purpose, just naturally.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2011, 02:33 PM

And yet its the term I use for the Heresy against reason called Islam (Catholics label Heretics by their false prophets and I like their style.) Just when religion seemed destined to go the way of the Greek mystery cults those Islamist bastards try and pull us back in. I won't stand for it.

You have so little hope and an ignorance of history. Arabs perfected and brought much technological advances to europeons when they (euro) were in the 'dark ages'. Europeons then took the credit.

I'm not being racist I'm being atheistic and if you want to pick a fight, elitist. Arabs when governed by their logos are the match of any man. The problem is that the world is breeding the poor and ignorant. If you read what I said I compared them to... Americans.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Invade the West? How would they do this?

Immigration my dear Watson. Sharia and mujahideen in Europe. I have nothing against Arabs moving into the west but they ought not take their silly book of beliefs with them. Its reverse colonialism. At least colonialism increased standards of living somewhat. Sure its Karma but Islam is some guys delusions of god written in a cave...

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 03:00 PM
right and Americas not going bankrupt

you know what’s great about projection data it’s all a based on uncertainty

theheavens
01-31-2011, 03:03 PM
Immigration my dear Watson. Sharia and mujahideen in Europe. I have nothing against Arabs moving into the west but they ought not take their silly book of beliefs with them. Its reverse colonialism. At least colonialism increased standards of living somewhat. Sure its Karma but Islam is some guys delusions of god written in a cave...

Islamic Golden Age 101...

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for Astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... the list goes on

look it up, cracker. this was during 750 AD - 1350. while christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. and no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM

don't you mean they brought them from Asia

and the illuminati had most of the scions from antiquity hidden from the church Muslims or modern day Saracens did vary little to influence the world beside teaching the Turks to forgo their poetry and science for the sword

in the end though Arabs were just the trade cart of the Persians and Chinese to Rome and Europe

and they lost their entire culture when Christendom invaded and brought them the Muslim teachings

make no mistake just as god caused the dark ages Allah caused Babylon to fall and with that the arabs become barbarions

but Selah Hedin was cool and a great man if only you all didn’t take that the sword was the most important from his lessons

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 03:15 PM
sorry I had to get that off my chest it's been a while since I attacked that side of Christendom

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 03:22 PM

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

look it up, cracker. this was during 750 AD - 1350. while christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. and no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts
in order

Aztect/Koreans probably brought it from the new world or there japanese ansesters
Aztec/Huns, Goths and Mongols northern Asia its why they were so skilled at archery
Chinese
Babylon/has nothing to do with islam
Chinese

and once again Babylon has nothing to do with islam

theheavens
01-31-2011, 03:40 PM
we're talking about Muslim mathematicians and scientists, not some pagans from ancient civilizations who didn't know their elbow from their ass

HANZO
01-31-2011, 05:03 PM
the future looks bright for Turkey, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya. I'll even say Egypt with all that BS that's going on there and Tunisia, they'll overcome it.

but economically those countries have bright futures from my amateur assessment.

Turkey, Malaysia and Iran are the only ones with a manufacturing industry. Indonesia and Egypt are half way there. I kno Turkey's economy well and its strong now and getting better. the only reason for this is that our 'islamist' government are more about free market economy than Sharia law. Turkey functions well even though the country always seems to be split in 2 and Turks have an identity crisis.

the others though, Iran is full of double muslims, Malaysia well if your not a muslims your basically a second class citizen and thats the law there. Indonesia is doing fine and hopefully they can do better, but right now in Indonesia they are going through the whose Islam is better argument and that can lead to alot of fucked up things.

the biggest problem is Pakistan though i dnt know if it is ignorance or something else they take the cake when it comes to stupidity done in the name of religion. bombing mosques and destroying sufi graveyards.

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 05:06 PM
ok then how about this all these mathematical sciences were created before the book of Allah thus Islam has nothing to do with it

even Buddha himself discussed quantum geometry before that of Einstein

in fact the geometry there so famous for was used by the Egyptians to make the pyramids

and the so called Muslim algebra was used by emperor Qin to conquer the Manchu

and Persia Greece India china have been using algebra along the silk road for thousands of years before there was even a thought of Yahweh

Muslim are guilty of plagiarism

its like All Gore saying he created the Interwebs

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM
we're talking about Muslim mathematicians and scientists, not some pagans from ancient civilizations who didn't know their elbow from their ass

these are the same pagans who plotted the stars invented the greatest inventions known to man the knife and the wheel

these are the same people who mastered the art of leverage and irrigation

the very people who made it possible for you to survive in desert conditions

you should be ashamed of yourself talking in such a way to your ancestors I may have no honor. I’ll salt a field, I kill children in their sleep, I cut my fathers throat but I would never forget the lessons of my people and speak to them in such a way

so how does it fill to be less than a demon you fucking Petra

Shogah
01-31-2011, 05:28 PM

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

There were no muslims when these were invented.

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 05:32 PM
thats what i was saying
Islam is just as much a stain on Arabia as Christianity is to Europe

Dokuro
01-31-2011, 05:37 PM
i mean they whent from this
http://images.suite101.com/342736_com_hanging_gardens.jpg
to

3rd3y3
01-31-2011, 08:27 PM
There were no muslims when these were invented.

Do you think Islaam started with Muhammad? It didn't.

theheavens
01-31-2011, 08:27 PM
those pagans were simply THINKING small while the Muslim intellects actually acted on their inventions, thus giving them credit. study up on the Islamic Golden Age. before white folks even came out with their so-called renaissance and enlightenment, Muslims were perfecting the arts and sciences. when Muslim mathematicians showed crackers their style of algebra, the honkeys were so confused they called it "rubbish" ahahaha.

btw Leonardo da VInci came up with the idea of tanks and airplanes, yet nobody gives him credit for it. instead the Wright Brothers are the "inventors" of the airplane. so goes for Muslims and what they've achieved, but they weren't merely thinking it like da Vinci, they ACTED on it

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
for some reason you people tink the world started in 1.AD

and Da Vinci did not make tanks and airplanes rumored flying machines all over time from china to Greece

and the tank bit was Korea
i have studied the Islamic golding age its a bunch of propaganda plagiarism

but you people do something right when it comes to stupidity and destroying humanity artistic achievements like 6000 year old giant Buddha statues in Pakistan

hay thats older then Islam

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
nice to see spreading the propaganda about the people you butchered and called barbarians and pagans
http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an24616463-v

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Do you think Islaam started with Muhammad? It didn't.

there where still no Muslims when they were invented

theheavens
02-01-2011, 01:11 PM
nice to see spreading the propaganda about the people you butchered and called barbarians and pagans
http://nla.gov.au/nla.pic-an24616463-v

Oh, you're going to love this one. many of the slaves brought to America were either Muslim or of a pagan religion. most, of course, were converted to christianity because of the slave masters. however, a few remained muslim. according to some historians, the "muslim slaves" were thought to be strong-willed and confident, while the converted "christian slaves" were weak-willed and gullible. and I quote: "These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education"

3rd3y3
02-01-2011, 01:20 PM
there where still no Muslims when they were invented

You seem to not know of Islaam's legacy.

Shogah
02-01-2011, 07:14 PM
^

He just points out that there were no muslims when the things theheavens claims that muslims invented were invented.

I don't underestimate legacy of Islamic people, i know very well that north africa was a literature and cultural center during the dark ages in europe and how much they brought to europeans, but stick to the facts.

Shogah
02-01-2011, 07:17 PM
the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts

Hahahah! How old are you 15?

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Oh, you're going to love this one. many of the slaves brought to America were either Muslim or of a pagan religion. most, of course, were converted to christianity because of the slave masters. however, a few remained muslim. according to some historians, the "muslim slaves" were thought to be strong-willed and confident, while the converted "christian slaves" were weak-willed and gullible. and I quote: "These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education"

your going to love this one there were not slaves there the Tasmanians

they were eradicated because they were consider subhuman by both Muslims and Christians

they actually had hunting party's and people actually paid to kill them and allot of them were Muslim sheiks because they we pagans and barbarians

oh and the slave thing Muslim were notorious about that

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 07:52 PM
^

He just points out that there were no muslims when the things theheavens claims that muslims invented were invented.

I don't underestimate legacy of Islamic people, i know very well that north africa was a literature and cultural center during the dark ages in europe and how much they brought to europeans, but stick to the facts.

nor do i they did do allot of good they did really help keep the world from falling into a true dark age but they didn't invent shit

3rd3y3
02-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Shogah, you did not understand my statement. There were muslims during and way before that era. You do not know the history. It goes back really far, more further than you think.

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Shogah, you did not understand my statement. There were muslims during and way before that era. You do not know the history. It goes back really far, more further than you think.

just so were clear on this you know Muslim is not a race right

and Islam cannot be in the AD because it is an offshoot of Christianity

so it cant be older then 2000 years
unless i read the Qur'an wrong they were following in JC footsteps
your the young guy in the game

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 09:48 PM
you know what these guys are just to stupid to understand common sense

so i wash my hands of it but before i go a prayer

Ohm.... all mighty mods this thread has drifted far to off subject buy your grace and power commence the closing of said thread and let the ignorance be buried for ever amon

GravediggerTim
02-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Islam is a very intolerant religion

3rd3y3
02-01-2011, 10:38 PM
just so were clear on this you know Muslim is not a race right

and Islam cannot be in the AD because it is an offshoot of Christianity

so it cant be older then 2000 years
unless i read the Qur'an wrong they were following in JC footsteps
your the young guy in the game

Did you know that in Islaam Prophet Noah (Nuh), Moses (Mussa), and Abraham (Ibraheem) were Prophets who promoted and practiced a Monotheistic belief system (ISLAAM)?

In other words, they are MUSLIM.

Like I've stated earlier, there was Islaam before Muhammad.

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 11:13 PM
that was Judaism which is your father religion

because Islam evolved from Christianity witch evolved from Judaism means they share common prophets

but if you want to claim Jews are Muslims then i got no problem with it because your right
but to think that just because its Monotheistic that its Islamic your wrong

Noah aka Gilgamesh was Babylonian
Moses is a Hebrew profit
and Abraham is the Hebrew patriarch
witch to be frankly honest you share absolutely no blood ties to unless some were in your family you have a mother/grand mother/great grandmother/ect was born from a Hebrew woman who was born from a Hebrew woman and so on and so on

go ahead ask a Jew

Dokuro
02-01-2011, 11:21 PM
but in the end all the Jewish people did was the same that you Sumerian ancestors did when you decided to embrace Allah/Yahweh/God/L/____

http://static.artbible.info/large/anthonisz_babel.jpg

which stopped are progress and divided the holy land and on a biblical sense divided our language (causes war)

but guess what your god felled in the end because now the interwebz is Babel

no matter how hard you try humanity will never have "peace" we will move forward because we are greater then god

you Hebraic religion is all about stasis thats why you will never create anything

your contentment to "God Will" will only leave you in ruin

and thats why those pagans mad it because they believe in change freedom and progress

no i took the religious don't make me state common sense of life in the desert

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-01-2011, 11:48 PM
islamic golden age 101...

Invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... The list goes on

look it up, cracker. This was during 750 ad - 1350. While christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. And no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts

you"re not even fucking reading what i said. You"re reading what you want to read. Islam is false religion because all religions are false. Modern islam is horribly backwards. Medieval europe was so fucking horrible that islam is a golden age in comparison to that shit.

Algebra was being done over four hundred years before islam! Algebra means "restoration" algebra is how the greeks did math!!!! The arabs are copying them. Its what the fucking word means!

Trigonometry dates back to the greeks! It was improved and expanded by arab scholars. I didn"t say they were stupid. I said islam is stupid and that modern arabs have become severely handicapped by not being able to think.

How the hell does one "perfect" geometry?

Optics were invented by ptolemy; a roman in egypt! Hundreds of years before islam.

Small pox vaccinations were being done by the ancient indians and chinese 3000 years ago! Hundreds of years before islam!

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Read a fucking book. You"re literally wrong about everything!!!!

The ancient Egyptians basically had a rough understanding of the BIG BANG theory for Christ's sake stop talking about shit you don't understand. They just didn't have the technology to prove it. But guess what? You're dumbfucking moslems believed that God did it... using magic...

Those are fucking aborigines you dumb shit. Do all black people look the same to you? Do you think that because they have black skin they're Africans? Has it ever occurred to you that skin color is caused by latitude?

And slaves are still slaves. Slavery is a choice driven by cowardice. Arabs (White people) hate Africans (Black people) so don't be trying to pull this Islam bullshit. Islam destroyed Africa and set it up to be pillaged by the colonialist bastards.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Did you know that in Islaam Prophet Noah (Nuh), Moses (Mussa), and Abraham (Ibraheem) were Prophets who promoted and practiced a Monotheistic belief system (ISLAAM)?

In other words, they are MUSLIM.

Like I've stated earlier, there was Islaam before Muhammad.

As Louis Cypher said:

The Noah story is Pagan.

These may not be what actually happened but they're based on multiple ancient sources, bible study, and archeology rather than just "THE BIBLE TOLD ME SO."

Gilgamesh; Deucalion; Noach. Same story. Not Muslims.

Thut-Moses was the elder step brother of... The Heretic King Akhenaten who believed that he was the one true God. Thutmoses disappeared from history and appears to have wound up as the High Priest of a group of soldiers claiming that his divine knowledge as the rightful pharoah was holy he led them to a mountain in Turkey where he ascended a mountain into a storm and came back dressed like the God Amun with horns on his head before chastising them for worshiping the Apis Bull instead of him... er God. Then he commands his men to kill women and children for disobeying him... er God. PAGAN.

Abraham was an Akkadian Noble who fought against Elamite Persians... he decided that his brand of loyalty would be to cut off one's foreskin. Ritualized genital mutilation as a sign of allegiance. They then sacked Sodom and Gomorrah and burned the cities and called it's Gods will and washed their hands of the total slaughter of everyone and the utter sacking of the cities.

Also a Pagan...

TSA
02-02-2011, 12:24 AM
after learning more i've come to find im wrong, the islamic brotherhood isn't radical

theheavens
02-02-2011, 01:38 AM
look at all these mayflowers yankees giving pedophile greeks credit and trying to take away muslim inventions ahahaha. best they can do is dig up shit from ancient civilizations and say 'here, they did it first." yeah, aristotle wrote books on everything from astronomy to mathematics and biology...and guess what? he got it all wrong too

Mumm Ra
02-02-2011, 01:56 AM
best they can do is dig up shit from ancient civilizations and say 'here, they did it first."
whats wrong with that?
isn't that what you're trying to do with a different opinion and no proof?

lol @ "inventing" algebra
sounds like something some pedophile greek cracka would say
nature invented algebra, and it was used by humans far before 750 ad

Edgar Erebus
02-02-2011, 03:58 AM

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

And from 1350 on Christian crackers have been expanding in the world, inventing steam engine, electricity, electronics, internal combustion engine, electronic microscope, antibiotics, representative democracy...

And what did you do in the meantime?

Hellspawn
02-02-2011, 04:52 AM
This is actually a negative for Mohammedans. The more of them the poorer and stupider and inbred they get. Then they build up to critical mass and invade the west for resources and get atomized back to the stone age. As if it was any different from how they live now (bronze age.)

You are underestimating muslims my brother, you'll be surprised of what we can do.

You're trying but your armies are strugglin in Faluja streets and slowly but surely are all returning back in wood coffins.

That's denying what muslims did for today's medecine, mathemathic, etc... Don't worry, we'll take our credit back. Islam's golden age is before us.

after learning more i've come to find im wrong, the islamic brotherhood isn't radical

I agree.

whats wrong with that?
isn't that what you're trying to do with a different opinion and no proof?

lol @ "inventing" algebra
sounds like something some pedophile greek cracka would say
nature invented algebra, and it was used by humans far before 750 ad

LOL @ nature invented algebra.

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 06:15 AM

Exactly, cosign all of this.

Empires and cultures, rise and fall, look at the Roman Empire, the Egyptians.

Britain was an irrelevant shithole until roughly 500 years ago.

When an empire, culture etc has a downfall, guaranteed it will rise again.

Just look at today, ecopolitical power is steadily switching from the traditional countries to the risen giants-China etc (this process is not complete btw)

I laugh at anybody that assumes an empire or state will remain dominant forever, history is a cycle of ups and downs, rise and falls, Islam will regain its dominant age eventually.

And TSA is right more or less.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-02-2011, 06:53 AM
look at all these mayflowers yankees giving pedophile greeks credit and trying to take away muslim inventions ahahaha. best they can do is dig up shit from ancient civilizations and say 'here, they did it first." yeah, aristotle wrote books on everything from astronomy to mathematics and biology...and guess what? he got it all wrong too
Hahahaha

GravediggerTim
02-02-2011, 11:59 AM
the islamic brotherhood isn't radical

http://frontpagemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/hamas.jpg

http://patriotsforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/us_flag_burning_2.jpg%3Fw%3D450%26h%3D310

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pcfreezone/death_to_Islam.jpg

such loving people

3rd3y3
02-02-2011, 12:09 PM
^^If one checks the "properties" of the first pic by right clicking your mouse, one could see that it says HAMAS in the link.

Also your last picture has the word HAMAS in it.

Bad try at negative propaganda.

My 3rd3y3 c33s thru your lies.

3rd3y3
02-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Glad TSA is seeing truth.

Food for thought:

When it comes to things like this, does one expect an enemy of a people to tell the truth about them?

theheavens
02-02-2011, 02:48 PM
And from 1350 on Christian crackers have been expanding in the world, inventing steam engine, electricity, electronics, internal combustion engine, electronic microscope, antibiotics, representative democracy...

And what did you do in the meantime?

not much since white folks were repressing everyone else who wasn't an Aryan cracker, no time to invent shit when your people are being brainwashed and starving for food, my man

Professor Poopsnagle
02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
^^If one checks the "properties" of the first pic by right clicking your mouse, one could see that it says HAMAS in the link.

Also your last picture has the word HAMAS in it.

Bad try at negative propaganda.

My 3rd3y3 c33s thru your lies.
Hamas is part of the Moslim Brotherhood.

There are many different schools of thought within the Moslim Brotherhood. Some radical, some moderate, some militant.

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 04:20 PM
where was i oh yah

i got five hounded pounds of venison there are 8 family's in my tribe each family gets an even portion of the hunt how ever family B has 5 kids and family C has none not to mention family A the chief ten gets twice as much as each family average so he may trade with clan B for there grain

sounds like algebra to me bra

"duuu i'm just going to bang stick together because i'm a pagan illiterate"

get your head checked heaven

6 months latter Clan A has lost 30% of populous all children

clan B has lost has lost all elders

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 04:26 PM
round 2 haaa the buck is far to swift for my spear and i cannot hit it with my grandfather bow i come up short but perhaps if i angle this bow higher then my target and pull back more tension i may have the speed and distance to acquire said shot

^^right out of the book

y(t) = (v_{0} sin q) t "–" (gt^{2})/2

luckily i was in the archery team in high-school

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 04:34 PM
the fuck why don't we have a LaTeX embed

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2011, 04:44 PM
You are underestimating muslims my brother, you'll be surprised of what we can do.

You're trying but your armies are strugglin in Faluja streets and slowly but surely are all returning back in wood coffins.

That's denying what muslims did for today's medecine, mathemathic, etc... Don't worry, we'll take our credit back. Islam's golden age is before us.

I agree.

LOL @ nature invented algebra.

The successes of Muslims are in spite of the fact rather than because of their religion. Arabs have done a lot because they preserved their Greco Roman heritage better than the Germanic Foederati who took power in Europe. But he was suggesting that they discovered things when clearly they just preserved the knowledge and carried on a tradition. Islam is a religion. All religions are false. There is no God, no Allah. Islamic science and mathematics was science and mathematics done by muslims. So what? The only reason they were able to do those is because unlike Europe there wasn't constant internecine warfare.

Islam's continuance is directly opposed to the goals of science and understanding. The only hope for mankind is the abandonment of all these goddamn cults. What possible good does Islam do that atheist philosophy alone cannot?

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
um dude boar i hope your talking about the humanist philosophy

because atheist kill in the name of ending religion

you know the Hun the fathers of atheism

think Attila
"destroy the churches and capture there relics we will prove that gods do not exist for nothing will stop the horde"

atheist is an altitude toward gods a hatred toward all religion and superstition

Humanism is the belief that we are Superior and only through science, reason and the progress will we survive

allot of times the two go hand and hand but there is a difference humanist allow religion but not if it prevents progress ---a vary hard thing to do its a right for a person to believe is it not this is vary difficult to accomplish

atheist take the easer rout and say burn it to the ground

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 07:37 PM
me though i'll be happy if christendom ended no more Christians, Jews or Muslim

what a world.....uhhhh

HANZO
02-02-2011, 08:15 PM
thread took a step in the wrong direction.

all i will say is im happy to be a Muslim Turk instead of a Sky God believing Nomad.

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 11:45 PM
well maybe keeping your head up is better then in the dirt

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CxFFDuBFjn8/S9L8kKLJy_I/AAAAAAAAAVg/VZYZ_lmtr30/s1600/9_muslim-prayer-low-res.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-03-2011, 12:36 AM
you breathing is how you submit to Allah

walk every step and breath every breath in prayer/focus on higher self

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 06:10 PM
bull shit i breath on my own. samyaza(lucifer/lightbringer/morning-star) gave that to us

i submit nothing to god

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-07-2011, 06:40 PM
"Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But I do not doubt that the lion belongs to it even though he cannot at once reveal himself because of his enormous size" - Albert Einstein

We don't know everything. I'm an atheist because there is no reason to believe until there is evidence. Religion is a clear delusion. The divine might be real. However I wouldn't count on it.

I have yet to see anything that conclusively cannot have happened without an architect. The universe is ordered chaos and we are organizing it.

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2011, 04:32 AM
^^ You are waging a lost war, bro.

Edgar Erebus
02-10-2011, 04:36 AM
not much since white folks were repressing everyone else who wasn't an Aryan cracker, no time to invent shit when your people are being brainwashed and starving for food, my man

You failed on your own. We only helped you out with that.

Strange how Islamic culture, compared to European, went from far more advanced to way more primitive in 500 short years.

diggy
07-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Muslim pop growth is the source of fear.