PDA

View Full Version : I'm Still Buggin Out Over This... Jus Allah

Meta4
01-29-2011, 10:01 PM
Browsin youtube I start bangin some old AOTP shit then slide into Jus Allahs first solo drop. For those who never knew his solo debut "All Fates Have Changed" was to be a collabo album with Agallah producin the entire album. Long story short Jus went MIA with only 6 Agallah traks and Babygrande did the rest and still put the album out. It's a fact that if the album was actually finished the shit WOULDA been a CLASSIC. Agallah came with some CLASSIC beats that fit Jus like a glove and fuck if Jus didn't MURDER them. Now I was a huge Agallah fan from his Sean P collabos,Telemundo and Risin To The Top, so this woulda been a dream for me but Jus was in his "bomshot couch mode". Allow me to bless you with the 6 that happened.

L2WaZg4zK3I
jnl8BOYP7UA
UziK7UzV4-E
EQccnURppYU
cMPCkHvxy8s
z6K1eQw2tiw

food for thought
01-29-2011, 10:37 PM
haha good post

the joints you posted are my anthems straight up

cant sleep, GOD, tommorow, important shit

lord jamar smashed his verse "im running through the mosque with/4 devils heads in my hand/ i want a button for my lapel and a ticket to the holy land"

ahahahah WHAT!!

dont sleep on Chess King too, joint is fire

white nightmare isnt too bad to lol its a little goofy though

shystar36
01-29-2011, 10:53 PM
when this album dropped a few years back supreme stood out to me, that track always pops in my head even tho i go a while between listens.

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2011, 10:57 PM
hate agallahs beats, a lot

cant wait for MMA

food for thought
01-29-2011, 11:00 PM
yea, supreme and tommorow were my faves when i first bumped it but imo Chess King is the highlight of the album now after i gave it enough listens

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2011, 11:46 PM
i agree about chess king btw, great song

Meta4
01-30-2011, 12:03 AM
No doubt the rest of the album has some ill shit but the chemistry between Agallah and Jus was NEAR PERFECT. Those 6 traks are fuckin ridiculous heaters. It almost hurts my brain to think if they just finished 5 or 6 more joints. Imma stand firm sayin Agallah brought just as much outta Jus as Stoupe did, he MURDERED those joints.

Undiluted Karma
01-30-2011, 07:23 AM
I am a big JMT head and among the threads I've made about them, All Fates Have Changed was one of them.

Most of the beats on here are phenomenal and Jus in 05 was ripping it(as he was before).

Check this version of 'White Nightmare' I prefer it the original, its done by Panik of The Molemen production team.

I wish he stuck with that style in stead of 'I am' at the beggining of every sentence which was decent but boring after a while.

/v/3qjZBFDCSTE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3qjZBFDCSTE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anyone wants it ill pm them if i still have it on my HD, beat is phenomenol.

Favourite songs:

Pool Of Blood f GZA
Divide and Conquer
Reign of The Lord
Chess King
White Nightmare remix

liquidswords
01-30-2011, 04:30 PM
I wish he stuck with that style in stead of 'I am' at the beggining of every sentence which was decent but boring after a while.

Yeah, Jus has fallen off worse than any rapper i've ever heard. I don't get how AOTP members like Apathy and Celph can bite their tongue when he spit verses on the last two AOTP albums. They almost ruined some songs. I also don't understand how anyone is still a fan of his; it really makes me wonder.

It's really sad because I like a lot of Jus' verses on VBD more than Vinnie's. The fan-made Bomshot-less version of "Devilz Rejectz" (which is all over the web) is probably going to be the most cohesive solo project he'll ever have his name attached to.

TRONIX
01-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Jus was one of the best in the past but has fallen off in recent years

Check out Devilz Reject as thats the last time Jus comes with his dope style

http://rapidshare.com/files/335691706/The_Devil_z_Rejects_-_Necronomicon__Deluxe_Edition___2006_.rar

Jus advises people to download it as it was released without his permission.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Jus_Allah_Forums/index.php?showtopic=19

This is the last freestyle from Jus were he sounds like a brain dead zombie with wack lyrics

v6bCbxVqgSQ

Undiluted Karma
01-30-2011, 05:35 PM
^Haha that albums great man, some crazy beats on there and everyone including Jus went in.

That track with Rip Shop(who I need to research was crazy)

'You cats fugaze, crab ass rappers doing their raps with a splash of Jay-Z'

/v/ZLtUfcbgPiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLtUfcbgPiE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

/v/A-s3H3uqP5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A-s3H3uqP5c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Anyone can see how dudes will hate on Bomshots rhymes and actions, but hes a great producer.

Meta4
01-30-2011, 06:06 PM
Up until his style switch Jus spit NOTHIN BUT ILLOGICALLY ILL SHIT. He fell off harder than any rapper in history point blank period. I think he was seein a shrink or some shit and fried his brain on drugs. He still got an ill flow and can arrange his rhymes real ill like but lyrically is ASS. MMA will make or break his career.

food for thought
01-30-2011, 07:05 PM
lol what drugs was he abusing? i like that.

oDoUoSoKo
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Above judgement, Unaware of any air of doubt
Where it counts I'm a fair amount of paramount
I embody a monopoly of ungodly
The hobby robbed me of my common camradery
My apology, arrid, insincerity, charity, very generic it's hilarity

stfu

oDoUoSoKo
01-30-2011, 08:00 PM
and imo mos def's fall off is the most tragic in hip hop

theheavens
01-30-2011, 10:10 PM
are you guys serious? the beats on All Fates Have Changed is some of the wackest shit I've ever heard. they don't suit Jus' style AT ALL. but anyway, I don't mind his new rhyming style that much. it gets a little repetitive, but it's still dope. and I can't stop laughing from that freestyle above..."I don't wear oversized bowties!" ahaha wtf

Taskmaster2112
01-30-2011, 11:13 PM

yeah, "The New Danger" was uneven and "True Magic" wasn't very good, but have you heard "The Ecstatic"? there isn't a single track on that album that isn't good.

mAlAkAz
01-31-2011, 12:39 AM
the last dope song i heard from Jus was "Black Arts" feat. Icon the Mic King

Meta4
01-31-2011, 06:17 AM
Here's a real good Jus interview around early 2006. Explains just what was happenin with his career amongst other shit.

Props to Vega and The Crypt Online (http://my.opera.com/hiphopheadz/blog/show.dml/208885)

corky831
01-31-2011, 07:48 AM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104520

u still think mos fell off......peep this recent flamer.....unbelievable verse by Mos

Mr. R&B
01-31-2011, 10:23 AM
Jus Allah has fallen off into a botomless abyss of wackness and it's really fucking sad.

Unless he gets a crazy list of producers for MMA, I'm not even sure I wanna hear that shit.

TRONIX
01-31-2011, 01:37 PM
There is a glimmer of the old Jus on this track from last year featuring Hell Razah

6E3NrSOFGc8

Meta4
01-31-2011, 01:59 PM
^^^No doubt his best verse in years. I was thinkin it was the trust funds/lump sums verse too. If he's spittin like that on MMA I could get past his garrgling water/rocks voice he's had for a while now, At least he's still spittin with passion much props for that.

theheavens
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Here's a real good Jus interview around early 2006. Explains just what was happenin with his career amongst other shit.

Props to Vega and The Crypt Online (http://my.opera.com/hiphopheadz/blog/show.dml/208885)

that's a good interview. I knew he wouldn't have approved of those wack ass beats on his debut album. they gave him a corny ass producer and said "here, do your thing." I hope MMA has better producers lined up. and people need to stop bitching about his new rhyming style. the dude evolved (or as some would say, de-evolved), but that's how he raps now. the promo for his new album shows off his new style the best...

NCSjw1A0HjE

liquidswords
01-31-2011, 10:37 PM
NCSjw1A0HjE

So was he just trying to set the record for how many times you could scream "I am" and "death" in the same verse? If so, mission accomplished

food for thought
01-31-2011, 10:45 PM
that sounds like shit bro.

theheavens
02-01-2011, 02:07 AM
I am a fan of Jus' new style

I am not on his nuts

I do think he has evolved somewhat

I do not mind his repetitive nature

I am confident he still has it in him

I am still looking forward to MMA

I do not think he has degraded as an MC

I agree his Violent by Design days were better

I still, however, think he is a dope MC

I am sure of it!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
lord jamar smashed his verse "im running through the mosque with/4 devils heads in my hand/ i want a button for my lapel and a ticket to the holy land"

ahahahah WHAT!!

haha,

i agree that this album was pretty enjoyable at times, overall it was kind of forgettable though.

i find Jus hard to listen to post VBD.

claaa7
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
^ you didn't like "The Ecstatic"?

youngdeck01
02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
i never really gave this a listen...allah i thought killed VBD, have to see how he does on this joint before MMA comes out

Poet_Laureate
02-01-2011, 06:29 PM
i never really gave this a listen...allah i thought killed VBD, have to see how he does on this joint before MMA comes out

no the fuck he didnt, his verses were of the same style as vinnie on that album

only problem with Jus Allah is he does the same style of verse on EVERY song, dude can still rhyme his ass off, fuck all this hate

angry!
02-01-2011, 06:51 PM
jus allah goin over yall idiots heads...

nigga gets dissed for advancing his entire shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the voice inflection/olde english/evil occult shit has been fully realized... and he was doing that a long time ago....

VBD was recorded on a bullshit mic, that was basement recording at its best....

mic presence, flow, clarity, and volume... improved across the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! projection/alliteration is next level...

"i believe in nothing
try teaching a beast peace and loving
juggling
my beliefs need readjusting"

nigga got one of the most unique styles out...

he needs to sprinkle some VBD shit in and spit some punchlines here and there... and yall will see... that his deivery only got better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jus just a natural man...

nigga is a emcee savont with it...

vinnie even taking pieces of that I AM meter... all oveer the place on his solo..

niggas will look back like .... DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think back to that "my first rhyme had no words to say it" shit... and realize he on some whole other shit...

Meta4
02-01-2011, 10:30 PM
^^^There's no denying that Jus was/is a genuinely unique emcee but my beef with his shit now is how repetitive EVERY VERSE he spits is. As I said earlier son can still flow and put his verse together real real ill like but damn isn't variety the spice of life? His verse on "Guns" was hard as shit tho.

"I need this bright green haze inside my head
so I can laugh about this silly little child that's dead" ahahahah sons ill with it.

L2X39bzG7U4

angry!
02-02-2011, 06:16 AM
^^^There's no denying that Jus was/is a genuinely unique emcee but my beef with his shit now is how repetitive EVERY VERSE he spits is. As I said earlier son can still flow and put his verse together real real ill like but damn isn't variety the spice of life? His verse on "Guns" was hard as shit tho.

"I need this bright green haze inside my head
so I can laugh about this silly little child that's dead" ahahahah sons ill with it.

L2X39bzG7U4

word....

i can get with that...

i suppose the I AM meter can get tiresome...

but jus always been an emcee that based his whole shit... on being superior to you... in everyway...

i wouldnt mind hearing jus kick more of the street shit... he turned the knob on the metaphysical/evil occult shit... and ditched alot of the street talk....

but jus is always in the bricks, hes a street kid... thats still there!!!!!!!!!!

niggas hadnt heard him in a minute, he comes back, louder, and angrier than ever, obsessed with himself... nigga is one of the most egotistical emcees of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TERROR is probably the illest verse he ever spit...IMO... jus keeps vinnie on his toes too, vinnie stepped his shit way up since they been back together...

i can see someone knocking his new schemes... but his delivery is waaay sharper than it was... voice/inflection/alliteration/clarity/vocab all built on what he was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"im afraid of zero
i am made of make believe and miracles"

"soul safe haven
open up my swollen heart
the whole greater
than the sum of its broken parts"

^^^ his new shit in a nutshell... he knows exactly what hes doing... maybe niggas will catch up, maybe not, it threw me off at first... i now think hes better than ever, i think if he offers a little variety scheme wise, fans will come around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fact is a lot of the niggas ragging on jus new shit never spit a bar in their life, they wouldnt know about honing a delivery, controlling breaths, or growing into a voice, or projecting their voice... niggas shit on his voice, when his voice sounds like its being doubled after one take, his skillset is fuckin absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinnies not sitting in the lab like "damn jus that was trash"...

vinnie getting hungry hearing that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im thinkin his solo is gonna knock niggas on their ass.. cuz the expectations are all over the place...

he blazed all fates have changed front to back, and that was slapped together for a buck...

wouldnt count him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 06:20 AM
MMA will be interesting, with his current style he needs to switch it up a little but its more than tolerable, infact good when he utilises it well, ie like his verse on Stoupes 'Decalogue'.

The Colossus was a far better title anyway lol.

Charles Barry
02-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Peace to angry. Jus Allah will always be a beast in my eyes. He's in a whole other zone when it comes to this rap stuff.

Pre-Genesis before man. I crawled the land before all you know, even began

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Peace to angry. Jus Allah will always be a beast in my eyes. He's in a whole other zone when it comes to this rap stuff.

Pre-Genesis before man. I crawled the land before all you know, even began

^Haha Jus has mad quotables lol

I walk out the jungle in bear skin coats,...lol??

I eat outta trash cans at abortion clinics...wtf!!!

Dressed in Arab garments on flying carpets...Aladdin gone wrong hahaha

Charles Barry
02-02-2011, 05:34 PM
the gun on my waist is the only thing holding me from floating into space

Quotables out the ass from Jus.

theheavens
02-02-2011, 08:08 PM
glad to see Jus getting some love. the dude is still a beast on the mic. when I heard his "I Am" verses on a history of violence, I thought it was kinda repetitive, but it's really grown on me. underneath the simplistic delivery, there's some great lines there

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I wonder when the Colossus is out and any listed producers? AOTP fam got mad good producers behind them, Shuko,Muggs, etc could get some 4th/Bronze on there too..

Charles Barry
02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
It seems like I've been waiting on a new album forever. Someone needs to interview him and ask him what the holdup has been. If he gets beats that he's really feeling, I see no reason why MMA/Colossus can't be a banger.

Meta4
02-02-2011, 10:20 PM
He's been tourin like wildfire so I bet it's to stack paper and make connects. Once he got bak with JMT it's clear he realized this is his ticket and he's goin hard as fuck too.

Mr. R&B
02-03-2011, 07:17 AM
In retrospect, angry! is right about a lot of things.

But that whole "I Am" deal get extremely repetitive.

The first time I heard it I thought it was nice, but he shouldn't use it on every single fucking new verse he records.

Mic Tyson
02-03-2011, 10:11 AM
It seems like I've been waiting on a new album forever. Someone needs to interview him and ask him what the holdup has been. If he gets beats that he's really feeling, I see no reason why MMA/Colossus can't be a banger.

check out his conspiracy radio interview a couple weeks ago

tranquilbeast
02-03-2011, 10:29 AM
He was on cww radio few weeks back & he stated that MMA will have production from C-Lance, Sicknature, Stu_Bangas & other AOTP type producers. Stoupe will not handle any production on it. Should be out sometime this year

Undiluted Karma
02-03-2011, 07:12 PM
^Cool

In tht interview somebody posted back, I find it interesting how Jus was not feeling Agallah beats but missed Stoupe beats. Not sure ifhe was naive enough to think he could find another producer with Stoupe style and quality lol. We dnt know all the details but fair play he left JMT if indeed they werent paying right, I mean his contribution to VBD was colossal.

Stoupes that dude, my No 2 fav producer.

TRONIX
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
http://alterprod.com/crbst_pa_1_p_r4uf4losnwkzn/crbst_Colossus_2.jpg

TRONIX
02-21-2011, 06:53 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_k10O9FWTRzU/THZbha0o7KI/AAAAAAAAAk0/aBKC8dyMqPk/s1600/0.jpg

01. Jus Allah & Vinnie Paz - Jedi In The Front
02. Jus Allah Ft Raekwon - Demonology
03. Jus Allah - Blood Runs Cold
04. Jus Allah Ft Timbo King - When Darkness Falls
05. Jus Allah Ft J.M.T - Heavenly Divine Remix
06. Jus Allah - Welcome 2 Hell
07. Jus Allah Ft Louis Logic - Blood Reign
08. Jus Allah - The Executioners Dream
09. Jus Allah Ft Saigon - NightStalkers
10. Jus Allah - Drill Sargent
11. Jus Allah - The Hunted
12. Jus Allah Ft Bob Marley - Split Your Head
13. Jus Allah - I Against I
14. Jus Allah - Speech Cobras
15. Jus Allah Ft Vinnie Paz - Beatdown
16. Jus Allah & Icon the Mic King - Black Arts
17. Jus Allah Ft Ra the Rugged Man - Sick Of Livin
18. Jus Allah Ft Vinnie Paz - The Rebuilding
19. Jus Allah Ft Saigon - Chess Kings
20. Jus Allah - Muerte
21. Jus Allah Ft Canibus - Black Mask
22. Jus Allah Ft Timbo King - The Beast In Me
23. Jus Allah Ft U God & Sean P - Grimey Lords
24. Jus Allah - The Deer Hunter
25. Jus Allah & 2Pac - Generals In Hell
26. Jus Allah Ft Gza & Ras Kass - Black Science
27. Jus Allah - Sacrifice
28. Jus Allah Ft Ins - White Nightmare Remix
29. Jus Allah - White Nightmare
30. Jus Allah - Death March
31. Jus Allah - Sanctuary
32. Jus Allah - Contra
33. Jus Allah - Smash Mics
34. Jus Allah - Cant Sleep Remix
35. Jus Allah - The Ring

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|92cg|141174525|Jus_Allah_-_Army_Of_Darkness.rar|98897 (http://rapidshare.com/#%21download%7C92cg%7C141174525%7CJus_Allah_-_Army_Of_Darkness.rar%7C98897)http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1001/74/7decfa8224d5.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FVYSDNQ

theDZA
02-21-2011, 06:55 PM

mos def made up for falling off a little with The Ecstatic

that album is ill as fuck

oDoUoSoKo
02-21-2011, 07:09 PM
i suppose, and i did like that verse on that black star track that turned up recently..but still :/

josborne3680
02-22-2011, 07:59 AM
TRONIX, that tracklisting with Timbo, Rae, Ras Kass, GZA, etc are those legit tracks/features? Or are they kinda pasted together and recycled? Thanx and peace

GhettoGnom
02-22-2011, 08:09 AM
^Pasted

OntheHorizon
02-22-2011, 08:29 AM
I am a fan of Jus' new style

I am not on his nuts

I do think he has evolved somewhat

I do not mind his repetitive nature

I am confident he still has it in him

I am still looking forward to MMA

I do not think he has degraded as an MC

I agree his Violent by Design days were better

I still, however, think he is a dope MC

I am sure of it!

I Am going to Co sign this post, lol

TRONIX
02-22-2011, 09:22 AM
TRONIX, that tracklisting with Timbo, Rae, Ras Kass, GZA, etc are those legit tracks/features? Or are they kinda pasted together and recycled? Thanx and peace

They are pasted but very well done by Omni

Charles Barry
02-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I only rise when it's time for me to fuck or get high, or when my 9th life dies and I'm up in the skies...

theheavens
02-22-2011, 07:00 PM
http://alterprod.com/crbst_pa_1_p_r4uf4losnwkzn/crbst_Colossus_2.jpg

I think they changed the title to MMA now but that's a dope cover. should be out spring/summer this year

OntheHorizon
02-22-2011, 08:21 PM
I think they changed the title to MMA now but that's a dope cover. should be out spring/summer this year

Them Enemy Soil cats have so much shit thats suppose to drop soon that you just know summin is gonna get pushed back

Heavy Metal Kings
Jus Allah
Outerspace
Jedi Mind Tricks New Album

Plus Stoupe is working on another album with that chick who sang "Find A Way" from his Decalouge album too...............All Supposedly dropping this year

*Rolls Eyes*

Yeah Right, lol

CEITEDMOFO
02-23-2011, 07:24 PM
hate agallahs beats, a lot

cant wait for MMA

CAUSE YOUR A FAGGiT

food for thought
02-23-2011, 07:45 PM
lol

oDoUoSoKo
02-23-2011, 08:05 PM
CAUSE YOUR A FAGGiT
papoose...eloels.

josborne3680
02-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Thanx, thought so since never heard of him collabing with some of these guys. Peace

TRONIX
05-30-2011, 07:26 AM
New Jus

y_QNwLnKaNs

Meta4
05-30-2011, 08:07 AM
I'm feelin that Jus verse but everything else about that trak is STRAIT ASS. garbage beat and the other guy just needs to quit tryin to rhyme, shit hurt to hear.

TRONIX
06-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Wolves ft. Jus Allah
from Shakespeare Science [2011] Coming Soon by Poetic Death of Organized Threat

http://poeticdeath.bandcamp.com/track/wolves-ft-jus-allah

-The A to the Z-
06-27-2011, 08:02 PM
mos def made up for falling off a little with The Ecstatic

that album is ill as fuck

Agreed, The Ecstatic seems like the album he really wanted to make all along, only this time round it came out a great product in the end too.

oDoUoSoKo
06-27-2011, 08:07 PM
wtf, that wolves shit is wild eloels

CEITEDMOFO
06-27-2011, 08:59 PM
I AGREE WIT OP JUS ALLAH SHITs ON WACKCLOUD

CEITEDMOFO
06-27-2011, 09:41 PM
PAPOOSE> GARY NUMAn

SMH @ THIS FAG SAYIN MOS DEF FELL OFF TO

YOU SHOULD STICK TO ROCK N ROLL CRACKER

JUS ALLAH DOESNT LIKE YOU HES THE WHITE NIGHTMARE