PDA

View Full Version : Ban Sunny Winters now

Reggie_Noble
10-17-2005, 02:17 PM
He is racist and considers whites to be less worth than blacks

that's at least worthy of a 2 week ban!

If he is not banned I will assume the form of Jasper's protege (before Bone Collecta got a restraining order) and start using degoratory terms for blacks, asians, latinos and so on.

Ciao.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-17-2005, 02:18 PM
hmm

Triple B
10-17-2005, 02:26 PM
He is racist and considers whites to be less worth than blacks
2nd. I wonder why action hasn't been taken yet. he's talking shit all over KTL

Prolifical ENG
10-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Which posts of his are you referring to? Is it the stuff in the Yakub Theory thread? If so I have been watching that thread closely.

Since I am watching KTL closely, I am anylizing that thread in great detail.....and not on the actual Theory discussed, rather the reasoning of everyone's post.

So how exactly is he being racist?

Triple B
10-17-2005, 03:55 PM
edit: nevermind.

Mark
10-17-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't read KTL cause I hate all these faggot racists. Some of these black guys really pisses me off, I fucking hate them. They think they are supreme cause they are black and from the ghetto and drink beer, but also call themself muslim... It's not even correct. Don't make me laugh :lmao: That's why I don't moderate/read KTL, I'm gonna get mad and people gonna hate me because I have to accept racism towards white people. FUCK THAT.

An yes; I DO think Wu-Tang Clan got racism in their lyrics sometimes. And it's just as wack as these black supremecy propaganda on this forum.

heatholdingconceitedmofo
10-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Sunny Winters has been racist ever since i signed up to this site in 2003...him along with APSU, LHX and the other KTL fags (that peice of shit Sam7 as well), im suprised they havnt been banned earlier

as i quote in that thread from LHX

''blacks are superior to whites in every form except will'

but oh thats not racist, oh god no, instead hilarious people like wooz and jasper get banned regularily

you white Black supremicists prolly wont beleive me, but i find making these threads are just as bad as a someone using a racial slur, which ive seen many people banned for before

Mark
10-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Well, I agree with you, but since you try to be funny and fuck with me in your signature, you are still gay! :yes:

Remove it bitch. Now.

Sweet6
10-17-2005, 05:27 PM
LHX isn't racist. As a matter of fact, I think he's white and pretty fly...

36chambers
10-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Next time you post, you need to back your argument up.

Post some evidence to prove that Sunny Winters has been racist then ill think about it.

MaShPG
10-17-2005, 06:07 PM
this thread is racist, especially mark's first response. i wonder what rza would think of what you said...

Murdah Piff
10-17-2005, 08:27 PM
you wonder what RZA, RZA DOESNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU FAKKIT

MaShPG
10-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Did I say he did? He'd probably be pissed that the representatives and moderators of the official Wu Tang Clan website were saying some racist shit.

If we ban anybody ban this stupid mothafucka ^^. You ain't funny piffcrack! You just straight up bite ZigZag's and Urbanlegendmf's styles and everybody hates you. That's why you get flamed in every one of your wanna be joke threads. Just give up.

Os3y3ris
10-17-2005, 11:23 PM
LHX is white.

Woozer
10-18-2005, 12:51 AM
edit: nevermind.

Sunny Winters has been racist ever since i signed up to this site in 2003...him along with APSU, LHX and the other KTL fags (that peice of shit Sam7 as well), im suprised they havnt been banned earlier

as i quote in that thread from LHX

''blacks are superior to whites in every form except will'

but oh thats not racist, oh god no, instead hilarious people like wooz and jasper get banned regularily

you white Black supremicists prolly wont beleive me, but i find making these threads are just as bad as a someone using a racial slur, which ive seen many people banned for before
this thread is racist, especially mark's first response. i wonder what rza would think of what you said...

you wonder what RZA, RZA DOESNT EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU FAKKIT

Did I say he did? He'd probably be pissed that the representatives and moderators of the official Wu Tang Clan website were saying some racist shit.

If we ban anybody ban this stupid mothafucka ^^. You ain't funny piffcrack! You just straight up bite ZigZag's and Urbanlegendmf's styles and everybody hates you. That's why you get flamed in every one of your wanna be joke threads. Just give up.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah funnnnny ass thread, zig take notes, this is comedy

Sweet6
10-18-2005, 04:50 AM
Piffcrack is a homoface. Ban.

Visionz
10-18-2005, 05:15 AM
opinions are like assholes. If the shit stinks go stand somewhere else.

Reggie_Noble
10-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Opinions are like black people, if the shit stinks go stand somewhere else.

Visionz
10-18-2005, 06:33 AM
^the difference is everybody's got an asshole, you just wish you owned a black person, ya racist......just j/k with you man...but it's wack to try and get someone kicked out cause you don't agree with what they're sayin', he a 5%percenter, so his views are gonna rub some people the wrong way but if ya know this, and how could u not, then stay outta his thread and away from that subject matter.

Mark
10-18-2005, 11:34 AM

Now what the fuck is your problem again? So black people can say everything they want and I'm not even allowed to speak the truth? Get the fuck outtha here. Go post on some Black Panther forum! I'm not a racist, and I know Wu ain't racist, but Wu got some racist lines, that's just a fact. Well, maybe racism is not the right word, but you know what I mean. ODB planned to call his Nigga Please cd: The Black Man Is God And The White Man Is Devil. Sounds like a lil' racism right?

LadyRectah
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Oh Mark.. just drop the subject.. I think its pretty stupid at the fact that everyones is discussing racism..... I think everyone is entitled to an opinion whether u are black purple yellow or brown. We all bleed the same color... Its like us mexicans always going at it with the damn puertoricans..

Fr@z
10-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Prso will combine all races one day

so sayeth the mystical one of greatness and power

MaShPG
10-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Alright fine, let's hypothetically pretend all your saying is right. But I still don't feel like you (representative and moderator-which means your supposed to keep the order) should be joining into all of this race bashing. That's what I really meant. I can understand that everybody can be racist on this site, but you shouldn't be. That's what I meant. You're not really keeping the order.

Sweet6
10-18-2005, 04:24 PM
Ban Mark.

36chambers
10-18-2005, 04:36 PM
^^^^^ your too obvious Jasper.

Sweet6
10-18-2005, 04:39 PM

Woozer
10-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I can understand that everybody can be racist on this site

so you agree that racism should be allowed

nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger
nigger

dumbass, if youre standing up for sunny winters and all those other black bastards that every day make a post about how the white man in inherently evil and was made by a scientist to enslave black people and that they are savage creatures, you should have also been standing up for jasper when they wanted to ban him for saying nigger. If not, you would be a hypocrite. Hell, what theyre probaly saying would me more offensive if anyone took them seriously. I mean, theyre putting these theories out there as fact, as stuff that really happened, all jasper ever did was saying some word that has connotations attached to it. But no one does take them seriously because the reality is that theyre the night shift register workers at right aid

Bedlam
10-21-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah, i hate when people act like there is no such thing as a black racist.

born invincible
10-21-2005, 12:28 PM
anyone heard that new wu tang track? i think its called "who gives a fuck"

Prolifical ENG
10-21-2005, 02:00 PM
if youre standing up for sunny winters and all those other black bastards that every day make a post about how the white man in inherently evil and was made by a scientist to enslave black people and that they are savage creatures, you should have also been standing up for jasper when they wanted to ban him for saying nigger. If not, you would be a hypocrite. Hell, what theyre probaly saying would me more offensive if anyone took them seriously. I mean, theyre putting these theories out there as fact, as stuff that really happened, all jasper ever did was saying some word that has connotations attached to it

Are you sure that was the purpose, and only purpose of that thread?

Hint: Sunny posted a pic and replied "look at it!"

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-21-2005, 03:24 PM
anyone heard that new wu tang track? i think its called "who gives a fuck"

Yeah That song is Tight Ya'll need to hear it...LMAO

Sweet6
10-21-2005, 04:17 PM
My favourite song is Ghost - I should have named myself Toastface Killah instead

It's a rare b-side.

born invincible
10-21-2005, 05:10 PM
My favourite song is Ghost - I should have named myself Toastface Killah instead

It's a rare b-side.

werd? can u up that for me?

Sweet6
10-21-2005, 06:47 PM
It's so rare, it only excists in my fantasyworld where homosexual peacocks roam free amongst the gay comrades of homotopia

Krimewave
10-22-2005, 08:13 AM
Alright fine, let's hypothetically pretend all your saying is right. But I still don't feel like you (representative and moderator-which means your supposed to keep the order) should be joining into all of this race bashing. That's what I really meant. I can understand that everybody can be racist on this site, but you shouldn't be. That's what I meant. You're not really keeping the order.
good point.

a mod's job is to keep things civil and in order.
mark ain't doing this with posts like that.

Woozer
10-23-2005, 02:40 AM
Are you sure that was the purpose, and only purpose of that thread?

Hint: Sunny posted a pic and replied "look at it!"

i dont know which thread is that thread, but i know for as long as ive been here theres always been threads like that.

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 12:19 PM
LHX is cool. Im not complaining, I just throw the shit back in there face. i dont give a shit if they have WISDOM in their name or some afro pick shit, like look at that dude whats his face, wooly, he's had my name in his sig since day 1. take it outta there will ya. I apologized, even gave him props. yeah,, fuck that. can u take my post outta wooly's sig, its pretty unescessary. i dont know what the fuck im talking about. can u delete his sig for me. I think everyone's memorized it by now. peace

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 12:21 PM
good point.

a mod's job is to keep things civil and in order.
mark ain't doing this with posts like that.shut tha fuck up "Krimewave"...u aint a fuckin angel...and you barely have 250 posts, if thats all u contributed to the site, u prolly dont know shit about mark. It's hard to piss the guy off.

Krimewave
10-24-2005, 01:13 PM
shut tha fuck up "Krimewave"...u aint a fuckin angel...and you barely have 250 posts, if thats all u contributed to the site, u prolly dont know shit about mark. It's hard to piss the guy off.

don't talk to me again son.
you're a cocksucker and I don't like you.