PDA

View Full Version : for those of you who thought the UK was a country

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 06:02 AM
rNu8XDBSn10

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2011, 09:55 AM
fuck all that. yall are english or brits.

hashashin
02-02-2011, 01:10 PM
still none the wiser!

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Great Britain = England, Scotland and Wales. non-natives are called Brits (Britons).

United Kingdom = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

England - English
Scotland - Scottish
Wales - Welsh
Northern Ireland - Northern Irish cos Northern Ireland is owned by the England
Republic of Ireland - Irish

capital cities:

england = london
scotland = edinburgh
Wales = cardiff
northern ireland = belfast
republic of ireland = dublin

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2011, 03:11 PM
tea, bad teef and funny accents.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 03:15 PM
the english are fond of their tea.

the scottish and irish are fond of their alcohol.

the welsh are fond of their sheep.

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 03:44 PM
we do love our tea lols, cant beat a badboy cup of tea .

teeth is still a problem its mainly the degenerates though.

EAGLE EYE
02-02-2011, 04:47 PM
I think something needs to be done to make it more confusing.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2011, 04:52 PM
"Britain" includes Iceland...

Great Britain is England, Scotland, and Wales (which is England.) Ireland is North Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. Iceland is Iceland. Britons are French.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 05:15 PM
basically there was a british empire back in the day where the brits owned about a 4th of the world through raping and pillaging. and over the years politics got in the way and most of what the british have colonised have now been given back to the original countries.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 05:20 PM
i've been to scotland and they use english GBP the pictures on their notes are different but still have a pic of the queen on them.

i'm guessing the welsh just use english GBP and probably northern irish too.

republic of ireland use the euro currency.

ALCATRAZ
02-02-2011, 05:43 PM
fuck all that. yall are english or brits.
LOLOLOL@ THIS DUDES SiGGIE LOLOLOL REPZ

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 07:37 PM
we do love our tea lols, cant beat a badboy cup of tea .

teeth is still a problem its mainly the degenerates though.

what do you drink your tea out of, undiluted?

imo, tea should only be drunk out of a bone china mug or a glass mug if you don't have bone china. failing both of those then maybe porcelain but ceramic mugs are bad for tea drinking cos the tea doesn't taste right in ceramic mugs. i'm not trying to be a snob, you can actually taste the difference when it's made in a bone china mug. i don't bother with teacups and saucers, a mug will do fine but it has to be bone china.

i'm thinking of buying this set:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41T7eLUThpL._SS400_.jpg

or this set

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Z4rVxMuVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 07:53 PM
what do you drink your tea out of, undiluted?

imo, tea should only be drunk out of a bone china mug or a glass mug if you don't have bone china. failing both of those then maybe porcelain but ceramic mugs are bad for tea drinking cos the tea doesn't taste right in ceramic mugs. i'm not trying to be a snob, you can actually taste the difference when it's made in a bone china mug. i don't bother with teacups and saucers, a mug will do fine but it has to be bone china.

i'm thinking of buying this set:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41T7eLUThpL._SS400_.jpg

or this set

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31Z4rVxMuVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I use normal cups and mugs, but I do want a proper set of China specifically for drinking tea and a proper teapot all the same colour.. doesnt have to be delicate China but you know what I mean the old fancy stuff.

And yes tea tastes better with fancier equipment.

Earl Grey is an abomination, I don't like Green Tea earlier.

I normally put in two teabags or leave 1 and leve them in their 10 mins so it doesnt get too cold. You should try Indian tea, my favourite, fairly-very strong, lots of ginger and spice.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 08:09 PM
i'm not keen on fancy tea i can't even handle the fruit infusions. and yes, earl grey is nasty stuff.

green tea is ok with a teaspoon of sugar, makes a lot of difference just 1 teaspoon. jasmin tea is also nice, i do the same as i would with green tea and add a teaspoon of sugar to it sometimes.

but ordinary builders tea is my favourite that i can't go without. PG is my favourite brand. 1 sugar with milk. i can't go without tea, i don't mind running out of coffee but i start to panic a little when i run out of tea; which isn't often cos i stock up.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2011, 08:12 PM
If i was english i'd prefer being called British, but if i was scottish, i'd prefer to be called scottish.

Undiluted Karma
02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
^It does make sense.

A substantial number of Scots want independence. Not sure how, if this ever happened, Scotland would sustain itself to success like the ROI. Besides they could easily get more autonomy and they have alot as it is.

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2011, 08:42 PM
i haven't met a tea i don't like. favs are orange pekoe, dandelion and green tea.

i been drinking this tea that is just a balled up flower that blossoms when you put it in a glass pot of hot water.