PDA

View Full Version : Support Prodigy and buy My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy !!

Jammin
02-02-2011, 07:39 AM
http://www.amazon.com/My-Infamous-Life-Autobiography-Prodigy/dp/1439103186

http://jchristinenyc.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/my-infamous-live-cover.png

angry!
02-02-2011, 07:46 AM
all over this jammin....

MOBB DEEP AND ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nas gonna take a lotta L's in this book, bet on it!!!!!!!!!

prodigy has taken his L's but he never shut up and never backed down...

lil nigga in the can holding strong...

lion heart p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this book >>> jay-z revisionist history in DECODED (well put together but the content is laughable)

JakobR
02-02-2011, 08:29 AM
this book >>> jay-z revisionist history in DECODED (well put together but the content is laughable)

Did you even read it? It's brilliant.

angry!
02-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Did you even read it? It's brilliant.

read and own it...

dont challenge me kid...

im a bigger jay-z fan than you...

i can admit when my favorite artists are bullshitin...

jay-z was bullshitting!!!!!!!!!

revisionist history on blast!!!!!!!!!

"my biggest regret, was not being able to compete with biggie smalls and 2pac"

when jay-z is where he is today, due to his world opening up after their departure!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said, well done book, beautiful lay out... LAUGHABLE content... insecurity bites all over the place, jay is a master at PR and spin control, hes been able to write his own story over, a hundred times, and niggas take the bait everytime!!!!!!!!!!!

DECODED is something oprah would give out to her audience... lotta fluff!!!!!!!!!!!

this prodigy book gonna be for the mobb loyalists and historians of the art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakobR
02-02-2011, 09:25 AM
read and own it...

dont challenge me kid...

im a bigger jay-z fan than you...

i can admit when my favorite artists are bullshitin...

Ah shit, I lost :'(

Sorry. But now it is you who are "bullshitting". I wrote 7 words and you start making up your own reality? wtf. I never said that I'm a bigger fan. That is just childish.

jay-z was bullshitting!!!!!!!!!

revisionist history on blast!!!!!!!!!

"my biggest regret, was not being able to compete with biggie smalls and 2pac"

when jay-z is where he is today, due to his world opening up after their departure!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said, well done book, beautiful lay out... LAUGHABLE content... insecurity bites all over the place, jay is a master at PR and spin control, hes been able to write his own story over, a hundred times, and niggas take the bait everytime!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one line, one line! It's not like the whole book is about how he never got to compete with Biggie and Pac. It's about his life as a hustler, politics, the history and craft, how people failed to respect the genre and of course: his songs.

DECODED is something oprah would give out to her audience... lotta fluff!!!!!!!!!!!

this prodigy book gonna be for the mobb loyalists and historians of the art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you say.

Let's hope so.

nyminute
02-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Going to get this, when does it come out in stores?

deeznutz1981
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
i'll cop this for sure like i said before i hope he gives us the back stories to that car accident big twin died in and the scoop on killa black and all of that shit.

cant wait for p to get out either i cant believe hes finally getting out i'm about due for another prodigy joint

chiba
02-02-2011, 08:21 PM
i wonder if he will write about the keith murray beef
murray whoooped p arse in many occasions