View Full Version : teacher Goes Off On Student Disturbing The Class

Fatal Guillotine
02-02-2011, 12:25 PM
wshh9trCJj6rjHH824Ad

LORD NOSE
02-02-2011, 12:43 PM
youf said at the end, "what you talking bout, you old though"

can't come at the youth like that

the child is mosy likely filled with some type of sugary cereal, sitting in them hard ass chairs for 45 minutes to an hour at a time, got trouble in the home and shit, and this old ass nigga talking about dicks and balls....lmao -

we gotta change the way we do shit

Mumm Ra
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
lol i was thinkin too
im sure the kid was being a dick before the video started but it seemed like that teacher was pushing him to start some shit

Fatal Guillotine
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
lmao

true....like you said @ home the parents play a pivotal role in this dudes behaviour either he comes from a single-parent home or if that isnt the case a mother who doesnt spend enough time with her son.

lets not discuss the school lunch and all the artifical colors and sugars and trans fat they put in that shit, not doing nothing but slowing him down

that is if hes getting the proper diet....(i remember growing up....children breakfast was a pack of now & laters, some damn potato chips and a damn root beer)

in todays school heat is also a problem either there is none or its to hot...which leads to drowsiness

LORD NOSE
02-02-2011, 01:07 PM
then they are being told that "you're a worthless leader"

never tell a child they worthless

that child is frustrated, that teacher is frustrated - the whole dam system and it's old played out bullshit ways are frustrating

Queen Of Poetry
02-02-2011, 01:11 PM
He said go in the back of the room and use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawd!!!!!!!!!

I felt bad for that kid.........he probably thinkin damn 1st my moms be going off on me, shorty be yelling and now this old ass nigga talking about dick............

I agree Sunny things gotta change.

3rd3y3
02-02-2011, 01:34 PM
No adult should speak to a youngster that way. The old man, if he was really a man, should teach the child the right way instead of chastising him in front of the whole class. The teacher should seek understanding of why the child is the way he is too.

He should be fired. That's abuse.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-02-2011, 01:47 PM
what about the kids in the same situation, same living arrangment, and eating the same garbage who don't behave like savages?

yes, shit's fucked up all over...inequality is a fact of life, things need to change, but making excuses for people when they act like animals is incredibly condescending and in some ways disrespectful to the majority of people from the same background who can still act like civilized human beings.

everyone in that video was embarassing, especially the 'teacher', i would be money that's some remedial class for kids who are already 'in the system'.

i agree that something needs to change, like this boneheaded practice of putting all the 'troubled' kids in the same remedial class...school just conditions you to be an efficient worker bee; those that aren't, are moved to the delinquent and criminal underclass (see this video)

02-02-2011, 02:10 PM
lol

LORD NOSE
02-02-2011, 02:12 PM
that teacher was a young child in a similar classroom getting the same type of treatment in a different time - the fucked up system needs to be shut the fuck down

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2011, 02:38 PM
SMH.....what is wrong with you people?

Fatal Guillotine
02-02-2011, 02:52 PM
i agree with you sunny when you said that the teacher shouldnt be calling the student worthless. chances are he's(the student) a product of his enviroment, seems like noone take time out to find out what the hell is going on at the childs home, i remember there were social workers who gave a damn about others and not the amount of money....they were counselors they could talk to....i remember P.C's parental conferences as well

the thing is whenever you tell a child his age or younger, "they're worthless" they start believing it....it becomes apart of them...and it begins to define them.

some teachers dont realize that while they are indeed teachers they have to play the role of a parent by showing the concern and the love for the child.

we sometime as adult have to operate on the level of understanding with these children dont talk down on him, or dont make him feel as if he inferior try to understand him

what surprises me mpre than anything is that teachers are TAUGHT classroom management (how to deal with a child who has behavioural problems, or how ro diffuse situations that will lead to fights)

the teacher seems like he wasnt taught this

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2011, 04:31 PM
counterpoint-you don't know what shawty was doing before the vid. i'm sure the teacher didn't start off goin off and i'm sure this wasn't the 1st day the kid cut up.

but... yeah shit is fucked up. we all know that. what is a solution? i have one, use what they like to do for fun to teach them what they need to know. videogames, music, art.

my cuz is a teacher, he is using a new hip hop vocabulary curriculum to prepare for the SAT. its not corny which surprised the fuck out of me. they have a list of words then a verse that uses those words along with a cd that has some decent mcs spitting over dope beats. then they are tested on that list. from time to time they have to write their own bars using the words.

i think the system can be salvaged but you need to
1. feed them food
2. hire teachers who have a vested interest in their students success
3. be willing to adapt your teaching tactics to suit the needs instead of forcing the square peg into the round hole.
4. bring the arts back.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I doubt whether classical education ever has been or can be successfully carried out without corporal punishment.
George Orwell

People need discipline. You go to school and you work. Kids these days are fucking chumps. I'm in school, it's pathetic. My teachers are like "this is the least motivated AP class I've ever taught." And we're the top of the school academically in one the best educated parts of the country...

Why did the system work in the past but not now? We can fix the schools, fine. But the problem is the at least partially the students.

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
i want to see it but i refuse to use WSHH somebudy tube it

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
there was no reason for that teacher to blow up like that. if the kid was disturbing the class then the teacher should have made him leave the classroom to have a private word with him. or give the boy detention and then have words with him then.

the boy was embarrassed and prolly already recieves a load of abuse elsewhere, that teacher didn't have to embarrass the boy in front of his whole class like that.

i guess that teacher just wanted to make an example of the boy.

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 07:56 PM
how come no one patting this guy on the back i say preach i brotha this guy a damn good teacher hes out there doing what should be taught in school

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 07:59 PM
there was no reason for that teacher to blow up like that. if the kid was disturbing the class then the teacher should have made him leave the classroom to have a private word with him. or give the boy detention and then have words with him then.

the boy was embarrassed and prolly already recieves a load of abuse elsewhere, that teacher didn't have to embarrass the boy in front of his whole class like that.

one can only learn responsibly through humility
K'ung-fu-tzu

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 08:03 PM
i wanna see more teachers do that

the only thing that he did wrong was not take the kidd by the throat and put him into submission first

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2011, 08:04 PM

fuck that...back in the day kids would get swats and shit.

see, we always rush to make this kid a victim....

embrassment aint shit, better get used to it, its gonna happen.

stop disrupting class, your there to learn.

The teacher seemed goofy, but its his classroom.. that shits a dictatorship.

Uncle Steezo
02-02-2011, 08:13 PM
some of those kids don't have fathers. he did what a good father would have done...get in his ass for fucking up.
lines need to be drawn, consequences for crossing those lines need to be established.
http://www.sabrinastevensshupe.com/blog/joe%20clark.jpg

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 08:15 PM
yup-yup

on both accounts

3rd3y3
02-02-2011, 10:13 PM

hahahaha

Whuts he gonna do wit that bat to the seeds?

lol

the education system is outta sync w/ the children.

children these days are diff than ones from the past and that same educ sys does not work...

I agree with your advice on the changes.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
^that's from the early 80s lol i'm assuming you haven't seen "lean on me"?

joe clark aka the bat man?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-02-2011, 10:29 PM
hahahaha

Whuts he gonna do wit that bat to the seeds?

lol

the education system is outta sync w/ the children.

children these days are diff than ones from the past and that same educ sys does not work...

I agree with your advice on the changes.

thats bullshit, thast what every generation says. the main difference is broken homes and more distractions like ipods, cellphones, facebook etc.

plus the ovrall lack of respect for authority is much worse and teacher have much less power.

Dokuro
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
get um

3rd3y3
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
the main difference is broken homes and more distractions like ipods, cellphones, facebook etc.

plus the ovrall lack of respect for authority is much worse and teacher have much less power.

That's exactly what makes them different.

So the educational system should be adjusted according to them.

CEITEDMOFO
02-02-2011, 10:52 PM
THIS TEAcHER IS MORE G CAUSE HE DROPS BOTH STUDENTS WIT A SIMPLE MUSH TO THE FACE
wshhxCv2a5c5077c7BYS

LORD NOSE
02-02-2011, 10:57 PM
both the teacher and the student have behavior problems - this is the point

did yall hear what the student said after being told that he was a worthless leader ?

if the child was being disruptive, maybe it was a cry out for attention cause his butt was hurting from sitting on that wooden chair through out the day - what's the answer to that ?

for the teacher to tell him to go play with his dick in the back ?

back in stevo, we used to body slam deans and smack the shit outa gym teachers

my cousin used to sell coke to the same gym teacher who kicked me outa school - this gym teacher got kicked down the fucking steps for being disrespectful and shit - so what do disrespectful racist coke head teachers do to maintain power over the babies ?

they get baseball bats and shit - but my nigga kev used to sell guns in school - them niggas would have gotten shot trying to come at us wiff bats and shit - the schools need to be shut the fuck down along wiff the shitty system - if you ain't shit without the system, you'll get shut down wiff it - case closed

LORD NOSE
02-02-2011, 11:02 PM
THIS TEAcHER IS MORE G CAUSE HE DROPS BOTH STUDENTS WIT A SIMPLE MUSH TO THE FACE
wshhxCv2a5c5077c7BYS

that teacher is an ass - if he didn't start wiff the insults, the child most likely would had just left - old ham and cheese sandwich niggas like that leave school wiff a fucked up skull

CEITEDMOFO
02-02-2011, 11:04 PM

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/lordmonakedhoes.gif?w=240&h=133

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 12:21 AM
the school system doesn't need to shut down it need reform

More capital punishment
2 extra years
no free lunches ^highschool
an hour longer for cleaning put them kids to work
uniforms
year around
voluntary homework

now for curriculum
3 years English
3 years mandatory 2 language
4 years world history not just euro history
2 years american (Paine on the books)
6 years science from engineering high tech to physics and biology
6 years math (3 year algebra 2 year geometry 2 year trig)
6 years phis-ed
home room teaches life/econ skills not just for study ie how to write a res and basic accounting

LORD NOSE
02-03-2011, 01:17 AM
get outa here wiff that kkkraka shit

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 07:42 PM
i forgot electives 12 years worth thats 2 classes a year

and sunny my dad was a panther and i still say school lunches for high schoolers was a mistake

Tecknowledgist
02-03-2011, 08:43 PM
it's not the "system"

how can this teacher be in control of a classroom when he isn't even in control of himself?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Word

the school system doesn't need to shut down it need reform

More capital punishment <--- You mean Corporal Punishment...
2 extra years <--- Associates Degree?
no free lunches ^highschool <--- Disagree, I think good food is important
an hour longer for cleaning put them kids to work <--- Waste IMO
uniforms <--- No, Dress Code. Shirt and tie. Conservative styles, no piercings or gaudy makeup
year around <--- Yeah Summer Vacation is a vestige of an agrarian society which no longer exists
voluntary homework <--- Yeah HW should be left to something to do on the weekend that doesn't count, instead extend the school day and require more activities

now for curriculum
3 years English
3 years mandatory 2 language
4 years world history not just euro history
2 years american (Paine on the books)
6 years science from engineering high tech to physics and biology
6 years math (3 year algebra 2 year geometry 2 year trig)
6 years phis-ed
home room teaches life/econ skills not just for study ie how to write a res and basic accounting

Mandatory Physical Education: Year Round every year with a focus on health and athleticism not just fun. Incorporate medicine and health education.

Extracurriculars: Required Membership in athletics, clubs, or organizations of choice all year.

Mathematics: A mix of Logic, Algebra, Geometry (and Trigonometry), Calculus, Probability and Statistics integrated together logically into Math I, Math II, Math III, etc. rather than as individual parts. 6 Years without breaks and a more progressive system will make it more intuitive. Currently we learn it in chunks and I always find it difficult to keep track of it all because we seem to pick up and put down topics randomly over the years before coming back to them.

Sciences:

Natural Sciences: Environment, Earth Sciences, and Astronomy (what things are), Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Anatomy/Physiology (how things work.)

Social Sciences: Anthropology, Economics, Psychology and Sociology, Geography, Philosophy, and Politics

Language: 3 years x2 Languages with options for extracurriculars to continue study
German, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Latin

History: Focused mainly on American History and Modern World History. If they want more depth they'll get it at a University. People should know American History and What's going on now. I don't think it really matters if the average kid knows about the world beyond how it relates to America. If you want to talk about the Crusades tie it in to the current middle east problems, the Magna Carta and be compared to the Constitution, and the French and Russian Revolutions can be compared to ours.

English is wicked important though. I think kids should have time to unwind and read and discuss a bit every day, write poetry and short stories, fiction etc., and chill a bit. I think the more rigorous "English" writing stuff should be absorbed into other subjects. English should be a class people like. Most of the dry stuff like business stuff and analytical essays and the like will be done in social sciences.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-03-2011, 09:32 PM
^in order for that model to work (and it's not a bad model at all, actually) is for socioeconomic stratification to be adressed across the board...there's no way a poor kid from a single parent home is going to be able to successfully participate in extracurricular activities all year without either the student or the parent being stressed out.

I agree the modularization of math teaching makes no sense; also, unless you were in IB or AP courses, you probably didn't get any classes that touched on critical and analytical thinking; I think alot of people's problems academically are rooted in their inability to assess and analyze information and put it into its proper context.

DeeBlock
02-03-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm against homework. If students have hw then in my mind it means the teaching is deficient. All lessons should be done at school.

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 09:45 PM
uhhh i hated English class 3 years is good enough fucking Japaneses is easer

but i have to disagree with the history potion boar its vital to our advancement as a society to know our ancestors

and the language Latin dead thats just for extra add Japanese and Protegees

and i know i forgot the extras but its important to at least fell like you have a choice in your future

agree with mafs and phis-ed

social Sciences antho would be mandatory but the rest electives
although Antho and Psych are a vary good combination
Sciences add engineering and tech you know for future jobs

Astronomy is an elective not vary important as long as you got physics

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 09:51 PM
school lunches is a wast of money yah i can see it in elementary and middle but in high-school its ridicules those kids should have a job by then

EAGLE EYE
02-03-2011, 10:14 PM
some of those kids don't have fathers. he did what a good father would have done...get in his ass for fucking up.
lines need to be drawn, consequences for crossing those lines need to be established.

both the teacher and the student have behavior problems - this is the point

did yall hear what the student said after being told that he was a worthless leader ?

if the child was being disruptive, maybe it was a cry out for attention cause his butt was hurting from sitting on that wooden chair through out the day - what's the answer to that ?

for the teacher to tell him to go play with his dick in the back ?

back in stevo, we used to body slam deans and smack the shit outa gym teachers

my cousin used to sell coke to the same gym teacher who kicked me outa school - this gym teacher got kicked down the fucking steps for being disrespectful and shit - so what do disrespectful racist coke head teachers do to maintain power over the babies ?

they get baseball bats and shit - but my nigga kev used to sell guns in school - them niggas would have gotten shot trying to come at us wiff bats and shit - the schools need to be shut the fuck down along wiff the shitty system - if you ain't shit without the system, you'll get shut down wiff it - case closed

:nonono:

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-03-2011, 10:22 PM
^in order for that model to work (and it's not a bad model at all, actually) is for socioeconomic stratification to be adressed across the board...there's no way a poor kid from a single parent home is going to be able to successfully participate in extracurricular activities all year without either the student or the parent being stressed out.

I agree the modularization of math teaching makes no sense; also, unless you were in IB or AP courses, you probably didn't get any classes that touched on critical and analytical thinking; I think alot of people's problems academically are rooted in their inability to assess and analyze information and put it into its proper context.

Why would that be more stressful? I wouldn't have homework in my system other than optional stuff like getting a jump on what's coming up or taking projects home with you. Instead I'd expect them to be active in the community. Some kids are fine being scholar athletes and will play 3 sports a year. Others don't like sports but they might want to be more involved in the arts like chorus, band, art, drama etc. Are you saying that not working would be tough? My school has a thing where you can get credits from working a job like an internship. It might not be a credit in my system but it would certainly be extracurricular. Basically it would be a way to reduce drug use. A little smoking or semi responsible drinking on the weekends is not really my concern (I do it, lots of people do), but kids should not do that shit on a school day. If you want to work (or your parents want you to work) that would certainly show you're staying out of trouble.

Its the same with sciences, chemistry and biology are the same thing. You can't really understand biology if you don't get chemistry. If you don't do algebra you can't do physics or calc. If you can't do politics if you don't get statistics. You can't do reading and writing you'll never be effective in social sciences. All knowledge is connected. It makes teaching complicated and learning feel pointless because you spend so much time relearning things because you're forced to rush through a lot of very short units. I struggle in my AP math not because it's that complicated but because we move so quickly I don't have it down until after we tested...

@ Cypher

I disagree Latin isn't dead, it's the language of Medicine, Law, and the Classics, and the best way to improve one's English. English is the main language of the world and it'd be nice to teach students to speak it well. Japanese is not really important. Japan is not particularly important (you can bitch and moan all you like.) I could definitely see adding Russian or Portuguese though.

I would tackle most ancient and medieval history through social sciences. Instead of Western Civ make it "Civilization." History isn't really as important as the lessons of history. It keeps repeating and we'd do better to learn the last few hundred years well.

I just didn't add tech because I personally hate computers and everything to do with them (ironic since I'm using one) and the only computer course I've taken in High School was a math class that did my computer requirements thing. I simply have little desire to learn beyond Microsoft Office Programs... I'm old fashioned.

Dokuro
02-03-2011, 11:06 PM
we say Latin is dead because no one builds on it any more its in stasis
go take a cultural Antho class then will discus languages or if your trilingual
your learn all the Latin you need when you study English or Spanish

funny because i just bought all me food this week in yen
trust me man the yen is going to be the next world reserve currency

and the history thing i'm just going to let you rot in you ignorance

SKAMPOE
02-04-2011, 03:04 AM
wshhxCv2a5c5077c7BYS
AHAHAHAHAHAHA AW MAN THIS DUDE IS HILLARIOUS

LMAO AT CATZ NOT GROWIN UP TO LEAN ON ME BEING PLAYED IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMZ
pdgf1Np5I0g&NR=1
6HdtO-ls3S0&playnext=1&list=PL9B144C0178422789
Z6zryIyVlmo&feature=related:thumbup: