PDA

View Full Version : Crime connection is straight ill....but who took it. ????

zooruka
02-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Man this song is dope.... but I can't decide who took this track all m.c's came correct....if I had to break it down it would say:

1 Mega ( and layed low / cause I was tryin to stayed payed yo/ pumpin minerals to criminals called yayo)....there are mad quotables in mega's verse.

2. P

3. Hav

really I have a hard time seperating.

71xQvl4JNJo

peace.

Monkdude
02-02-2011, 04:17 PM
i give it to mega on this one.

to be honest, as much as i love this track, i like killaz theme 10x better

deeznutz1981
02-02-2011, 06:26 PM
did Hav produce this track? i forget

If Hav produced it then he fuckin takes it cause that beat is crack and his verse is ill as fuck too

but if we are going for straight verses? I'm going with P i miss that style of his back then

claaa7
02-03-2011, 07:43 AM
where is this track from?? i got all Mobb Deep albums except "Amerikaz Nightmare" and "Juvenile Hell" and i got all Cormega's albums but i never heard of this song. mp3 please

Monkdude
02-03-2011, 04:12 PM
where is this track from?? i got all Mobb Deep albums except "Amerikaz Nightmare" and "Juvenile Hell" and i got all Cormega's albums but i never heard of this song. mp3 please

http://www.zshare.net/audio/86086471180f7b58/

claaa7
02-03-2011, 04:44 PM
thanks man, i actually found it on that Infamous Archives album but rep to you nontheless.

Cesar
02-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Claaa7 it was suppose to be on The Testament but due to sample clearances it couldn't be.

Origin™
02-03-2011, 06:14 PM
thanks man, i actually found it on that Infamous Archives album but rep to you nontheless.

hmm you sure dude? I just checked the album, And I can't find that shit on there?

any help locating the album it's on would be appreciated.

peace

nyminute
02-03-2011, 06:30 PM
'Who goes, to go against my militant crime militia
Like these street niggas sending missiles to hit ya"

Gotta go with P on this though, Cormega took Killaz theme. Who do you guys think took Know Da Game? Havoc, G rap, or Prodigy

claaa7
02-04-2011, 03:07 AM
hmm you sure dude? I just checked the album, And I can't find that shit on there?

any help locating the album it's on would be appreciated.

peace

you're right it's not on there, i don't know where i got that from but i've not exactly been straight in the head the last few days. maybe it's on the mobb misses series?? can someone post the mp3 then?

claaa7
02-04-2011, 04:01 AM
actually it seems that this track was originally supposed to be included on "Infamous Archives" as track #2. i searched google and various blogs and found several tracklists which included it between "Everyday Gun Play" and "First Day Of Spring".

heres one for example (tho it seems disc 1 is really disc 2) - http://www.realraptalk.com/f16/mobb-deep-infamous-archives-march-13-a-22289/

zooruka
02-04-2011, 04:09 AM
Who do you guys think took Know Da Game? Havoc, G rap, or Prodigy

hands down

:yes:

peace

claaa7
02-04-2011, 04:26 AM
wasn't MOP also on that joint?? or did they only do the hook.. long time since i heard it but i remember it being a serious trck

zooruka
02-04-2011, 04:35 AM
wasn't MOP also on that joint?? or did they only do the hook.. long time since i heard it but i remember it being a serious trck

yes - they only did the hook.

claaa .... have you heard this mobb joint ?????????

RspEbkSqGOw

peace

nyminute
02-04-2011, 04:21 PM
hands down

:yes:

peace

I actually like Prodigy's verse better, and ever heard of this?

vNzO3Sw8Hx0

zooruka
02-04-2011, 06:07 PM
^^^^^^^
@ Ny minute.

Man that joint is tight..... I think I have heard the beat before, but yeah this track is nice.

props.... Ny always recognises the realest, flyest raps.

Edit: I will admit while I think the G rap took that know the game track...when I heard / hear his verse, you can tell that G rap comes from the previous era of rappers...don't ask me why or how I think that ...its just the way my mind percieves his flow....and it has nothing to do with the fact that I know he is from the previous era...it strickly from his flow ...If that even made any sense at all or is even relevant to the discussion....lol

peace

nyminute
02-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah I get what you mean, if you want a real G rap verse than listen to this

OmM3lTRq0LA

His verse starts at 2:17

Oh and Killaz Theme II, while it had one of P's best verses the Cormega verse was just amazing.

zooruka
02-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Man G rap always comes correct lyrically, dude is a dope rapper.... period.

I will always give g rap props as a pioneer for his skills on the mic...but you won't catch me buying a g rap c.d...because like previously stated ... I just think dude sounds out dated when I hear him on tracks.... I don't really want it to be that way, because he burns 90% of the rappers in the game...but for some reason I can't get pass this fact. lol

props for postin that track

peace.

zooruka
02-18-2011, 02:02 AM
bump

nyminute
02-18-2011, 04:15 PM
bump

You didn't post "peace" or "peace be with you"