PDA

View Full Version : When I Work Out Why Do I Feel It More On The Right Side Of My Body??

APOLLO STASH
02-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Know that my right side of my body is stronger but I still feel it more on the right side.

If I do curls, my right biceps feel more worked out.
When I bench, my right side of the chest and right triceps feel more worked out.
Etc..

But my right side is stronger..wtff???

I think that pretty soon my right side of my body will be more muscular and it'll be fucking weird.

What's going on?

H.Notik
02-04-2011, 10:12 AM
this happens to me aswell but on the left side.

Origin™
02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
some people will generally have a stronger side, from my own experience of this, the best way i found to "fix" it, is to work up to a reasonable weight, and work out with said weight for a peroid of time, untill both sides even out, eventually your muscle growth and power should become symmetrical.

once you've achived a decent equillibrium over your whole body strength, then switch up your work out to suit your needs depending on goal: strength, definition, endurance etc.

TSA
02-04-2011, 12:58 PM
yeah happens to me too. my right side is WAY stronger then my left, it's hard to do equal reps on both sides.

Fatal Guillotine
02-04-2011, 05:09 PM
hmmm, try doing snatchs and cleans

also try putting like less weight on the side your stronger on then on your weaker since this is your weaker side try adding 2lbs or possibly 5lbs

also try switching up your routines 3 days out the week.

Meta4
02-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Try masturbating with BOTH hands you big dummies.