PDA

View Full Version : Peedi Peedi

Miliato
10-17-2005, 06:19 PM
why the hell did he change his name from Peedi Crack to Peedi Peedi, thats probably the worst name any rapper could ever have, he's already garbage "peedi peedi" makes him look like an even bigger clown. he cant rhyme and he has the wackest voice i have ever heard. i will never listen to him again......not even at gun point

TUCO
10-17-2005, 06:24 PM
ur so cool

Miliato
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
wat u tryin to say

Miliato
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
your signature is a picture of batman..................

baby jesus
10-17-2005, 10:18 PM
I Dont Care What Anyone Says But This Dude Is Mad Entertaining To Me Whatever Song He's On He Steals The Show. I Dont Want To Compare Him To Odb But He Kinda Has His Own Funny Style That Works I Enjoy It Sort Of Like Odb Without The Lyrics.

killabee_1993
10-18-2005, 12:20 AM
Ive gotta agree. Peedi always brings that energy to a track. On the Freedway album, he steals the show, his guest spots were great on the B Coming and Im not ashamed to admit he killed it on the State Property album. I enjoy him in general, but especially compared to the rest of the Roc staff. Peedi Peedi does just sound ridiculous though, maybe he Crack was too negative, but shit, thats what he raps about, even after the name change. If I was gonna drop the crack off my name, I would left it at Peedi. Or put like fifty Peedi's on the end. If its gonna be ridiculous, might as well go way overboard. Peedi peedi peedi peedi peedi... lol