PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old Getting Stomped Out By Houston Police Department. GRAPHIC!

IrOnMaN
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM
HJkMuEMqjL4

Damn!

But he was involved in a burglary, correct? I'm not saying that the police had a right to beat him like that but he....brought it on himself if you think about it. If he wasn't involved in a crime, then we wouldn't be hearing about this. After all, the guy is just a kid. Jesus Christ!

I'm not going to be so quick to judge because I don't know the FULL STORY!

LORD NOSE
02-04-2011, 03:20 PM
he deserves to be beat by all those big grown men for laying down with his hands behind his head - how dare he

APOLLO STASH
02-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Wow they tried to smash him into the gate with the car then after he got hit by the damn car AND surrendered..then they proceeded to fucking stomp in him...ALL FOR A FUCKING BURGLARY. those motherfucking pigs deserve to get their fingernails popped off with bottle openers and get burned alive while falling into a pit with a floor that has knives pointed upwards..then pissed on.

IrOnMaN
02-04-2011, 03:28 PM
he deserves to be beat by all those big grown men for laying down with his hands behind his head - how dare he

Sunny, unfortunately, you're not thinking this through. Do you expect a 15 year old kid to stand up and fight police officers with tazers and guns? That'll never happen regardless of one's muscle mass and fighting abilities. It won't happen!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Agreed.

APOLLO STASH
02-04-2011, 03:37 PM
Fucking crackers

food for thought
02-04-2011, 03:45 PM
I sincerly wish death on all those pigs.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Wow they tried to smash him into the gate with the car then after he got hit by the damn car AND surrendered..then they proceeded to fucking stomp in him...ALL FOR A FUCKING BURGLARY. those motherfucking pigs deserve to get their fingernails popped off with bottle openers and get burned alive while falling into a pit with a floor that has knives pointed upwards..then pissed on.

you should see what they do to people in the congo or somalia when they steal. hands and feet get chopped off.

Poison Flowerz!
02-04-2011, 04:50 PM
off with the heads

DeeBlock
02-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Tetrus, you do not understand.

That teen had every reason to run away when the cops are known to treat black men unjustly.

The kid did not bring it upon himself.

LORD NOSE
02-04-2011, 10:07 PM
if the child had a get away car and was trying to get away from the police and smashed 7 babies on the way then jumped out of the car, then i can understand why they were hitting on him like that - did the child shoot one of them before they got him ?

did he knock an old womans fake teeth out her mouth during the burglary ?

is he getting food at home ?

still .... he's on the ground, hands behind his head - them cops is pussy

CEITEDMOFO
02-04-2011, 10:36 PM
IM PRETTY SURE THE KID PUNCHED A COP BEFORE RUNNING AWAy

Meta4
02-04-2011, 10:39 PM
This is exactly why you RUN RUN RUN from pigs.

J-Cee
02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
They should of been charged with assault and never be able to be 9in law enforcement again...the system is fucked.,fuck them pigs

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2011, 01:38 AM
its not just the pigs beating on these disrespectful teens. even the nifty fifties are whoopin' on em

wshhc4sI7uXndCMO62cs

LORD NOSE
02-05-2011, 01:49 AM
robbie - if that is you in that sig, i take back all the chin jokes

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/131/32122697.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5862/40299268.png

hashashin
02-05-2011, 07:43 AM
yeah they went too far but f*** him, you lose all rights if you break into someone else's home.

food for thought
02-05-2011, 11:10 AM
if the child had a get away car and was trying to get away from the police and smashed 7 babies on the way then jumped out of the car, then i can understand why they were hitting on him like that - did the child shoot one of them before they got him ?

did he knock an old womans fake teeth out her mouth during the burglary ?

still .... he's on the ground, hands behind his head - them cops is pussy

my thoughts exactly.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2011, 11:26 AM
fuck it, i dont feel bad for criminals...

just like i dont feel bad for that cocky kid who got his ass beat on the bus.

Moral of the story.....dont talk shit for no reason and dont rob people. You probaby will be less likely to get an ass whoopin.

and if you feel victimized, you can always come to wucorp where you will be coddled and held

drippie k
02-05-2011, 04:21 PM
that kid surrendered and they STOMPED on that dude...4 big ass police officers stomping that guy...he deserves to be taken by police, but not like that

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2011, 04:27 PM
i really dont care though....dont rob people. and dont make bullshit excuses why you have to rob people.

im not saying it wasn't excessive, it was....but its just an asswhoopin...he deserves it.

his daddy should be the one giving it to him....

this is what cops used to do back in the day...this is what cops have been doing forever. It happens. it will continue to happen.

it may offend you and you may wish death on someone for beating someone up, but its not going to change it.

J-Cee
02-05-2011, 10:12 PM
i really dont care though....dont rob people. and dont make bullshit excuses why you have to rob people.

im not saying it wasn't excessive, it was....but its just an asswhoopin...he deserves it.

his daddy should be the one giving it to him....

this is what cops used to do back in the day...this is what cops have been doing forever. It happens. it will continue to happen.

it may offend you and you may wish death on someone for beating someone up, but its not going to change it.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9MkDwtPbYCabzmVmNzY4antZYRYhm_ G_ZQ274ogeDqAjEB5F9ew&t=1
This is what happened back in the days aswell,doesnt make it right,were suppose to live in a civilised world,were ppl are free and have rights,well with people like you and there twisted views..the world is always gonna be fucked and only gonna get worse..

IrOnMaN
02-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Tetrus, you do not understand.

That teen had every reason to run away when the cops are known to treat black men unjustly.

The kid did not bring it upon himself.

You can't be serious! Running away for a crime isn't going to make problems go away.

What if he isn't getting food at home, Sunny? That doesn't make it ok for him to rob. I remember days when I didn't eat at all when I was 15. Did I go out and rob old people or point loaded guns at people? No, I didn't because wasn't an asshole! I knew the difference b/w right and wrong at that age.

You and the streets!

RUSHING PLATYPUS
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
You can't blame the officers. He laid down face first, and put his hands behind his head. The officers undoubtedly felt physically threatened by this. In all seriousness, I hope those officers die in a fire as quickly as possible.

RUSHING PLATYPUS
02-06-2011, 01:19 PM
You can't be serious! Running away for a crime isn't going to make problems go away.

Sometimes it does actually. I'm just sayin.

IrOnMaN
02-06-2011, 01:26 PM
Sometimes it does actually. I'm just sayin.

I agree and disagree. If one tries to escape from a police officer while on foot or in a automobile, then most likely, he/she will be caught. It just makes matters worst. The person will face more jail time and fines. It's not worth it, in my opinion.

However, some are lucky, though.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 01:26 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9MkDwtPbYCabzmVmNzY4antZYRYhm_ G_ZQ274ogeDqAjEB5F9ew&t=1
This is what happened back in the days aswell,doesnt make it right,were suppose to live in a civilised world,were ppl are free and have rights,well with people like you and there twisted views..the world is always gonna be fucked and only gonna get worse..

Yea, because peole got lynched in this videos right??

One was a criminal breaking the law, the other was a cocky teen running his mouth to a grown man on a bus.

People like you who jump to conclusion because i dont happen to think someone taking a beating calls for people being killed.

Whats twisted about anything I have said?

Grow the fuck up.

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 01:30 PM
The punishment doesn't fit the crime. They tried to fucking kill the kid with the car before they stomped on his face 43 fucking times. Death and/or a broken face doesn't make up for whatever petty shit the kid stole.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 01:35 PM
i never said it did.

but im not going to wish death upon the cops or be mad at them.

nor am i going to necessarily feel bad for a criminal.

we victimize criminals far to much in todays world...make them out to be some sort of hero's when all they do is prey on there own.

Dirty Knowledge
02-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Most of ya'll the type to watch this kinda shit from ya' balconiez and fire-escapez, ya'll never been on the street or involved in this kinda shit so please just shut the fuck man....

IrOnMaN
02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Most of ya'll the type to watch this kinda shit from ya' balconiez and fire-escapez, ya'll never been on the street or involved in this kinda shit so please just shut the fuck man....

So, you think it's ok to rob people?}:|

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 01:47 PM

I am.

I am not.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Look, i understand alot of you who post here are criminals, drug dealers, or at least broke and disenfranchised and lost youths who hate the cops cuz they patrol your crappy streets, so you will look for any excuse to see a cop die...

and thats fine.

Just don't act like you are above a scumbag cop, because you are the same piece of shit specimen.

The world needs neither of you and when normal, stable people see the both of you killing eachother we just say to ourselves.....well, the crooked cop is a scumbag, but if he dies, he knew what he was getting into...

and the criminal..well he's a criminal.

If you are unemployed and you never had a daddy or one of your parents is a crackhead, i guess you never had a shot. Especially if you can't adjust to life outside your ghetto.

you wont survive if you dont.

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 02:09 PM
every line of writing you took the time to write is some false shit lol who are you talking to exactly?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 02:13 PM
talking in general ab out most of the people who post here. About most of the people who follow wutang religiously.

you are the NYC of Scorsese's Taxi Driver

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 02:16 PM
you and I are alike

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 02:16 PM
thank u paco, but i no longer smoke the pot

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 02:19 PM
got in the way of things?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2011, 02:45 PM
grew out of it

APOLLO STASH
02-06-2011, 02:50 PM
i see. well i'm embracing it now cuz pretty soon, i'm not gonna be able to

TeknicelStylez
02-06-2011, 06:01 PM
This shit ain't nothing new...

If you run from the cops you better put some fucking pep in your step because they will beat that ass when they catch you!

John Prewett
02-07-2011, 07:24 AM
i never said it did.

we victimize criminals far to much in todays world...make them out to
be some sort of hero's when all they do is prey on their own.

Did you mean to say "we victimize criminals far to much ......" ?

Or did you mean to say we .... [something else] ... criminals far to much ...." ?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2011, 07:32 AM
did you say "Jerry, I didn't think you'd show" or "Jerry, I didn't think you'd show"

02-07-2011, 07:33 AM
BSvD5SM_uI4
Where is he when needed?