PDA

View Full Version : list rappers who have gay ass fans

Mic Tyson
02-04-2011, 05:05 PM
either fans that are fuckin annoying and act like their favorite rapper is the best or fans that are just fuckin losers because their favorite rappers are too.

Joe Budden
Sage Francis
Kid Cudi

continue

Poison Flowerz!
02-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Beast1333

nyminute
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
A lot of underground fans oh and juggalos.

drippie k
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
lil waynes hardcore fans are all fucking retareded

and juggalos should all kill themselves

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
02-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Wu-Tang Clan

This entire forum provides ample proof if you look hard enough.

Mic Tyson
02-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Wu-Tang Clan

This entire forum provides ample proof if you look hard enough.

hahahahahhahahahaha i was gonna add cilvaringz to the list

Djaminha
02-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Max B
Wiz Khalifa
Immortal Technique

I'm a fan of all three too, but some of the dick riders are just unbearable.

Mic Tyson
02-04-2011, 07:51 PM
i was about to say wiz khalifa. i think he aight, but some of his fans are on his dick way too much wit all that taylor gang shit.

lil wayne also got gay ass fans

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2011, 07:53 PM
bone thugs

APOLLO STASH
02-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Lil Wayne - common knowledge
Joe Budden - his fans are just f.a.g.g.o.t.s.
Drake - biggest dick riders who are mostly uneducated in hip-hop
Wiz Khalifa - some of his shit is nice but his fans are some of the most gayest people
Plies and Lil Boosie - I lived in Florida...those wanna-be-thug ass niggas down there think these inferior minds are great rappers

main_man
02-04-2011, 10:37 PM
the one that pops out first and most loudly in my mind is the insane clown posse fans.
its really magnified by the fact they are beyond lousy mc's.
but those motherfuckers are loyal, it seems. icp stays paid. i thought they would of faded out before 2000, but they're still around making money.

and the fact their fans pelted method man, redman & bubba sparxxx with all kinds of trash and shit proves the point even more.

Devil's son
02-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Eazy-E dickriders.
Ice Cube dickriders.
Eminem dickriders.

Khem The Decepticon
02-04-2011, 11:03 PM
Lol im suprised no one said Lil B.

Frank Sobotka
02-05-2011, 02:57 AM
I once polled this and the results were:
1. 2Pac
2. Joe Budden
3. Insane Clown Posse
4. Eminem.

Pretty good list

DJ Deoseyus
02-05-2011, 04:03 AM
2Pac & Eminem

shystar36
02-05-2011, 06:33 AM
icp has to take the cake. alot of us think its foolish for people to get wu-tang tattoos, these fuckers base their entire lifestyle around being a slave to icp. up until about a few weeks ago i had never heard a song from them except for that bullshit trials and tribulations album from odb. these guys are horrible. i've heard people make rap songs solely to mock hip-hop and it sounds more convincing then these assholes. drake fans too, every song i've heard from this guy sounds like a bitch song, dudes should not be listening to this shit, but they do. i saw some video of this fag on stage acting like he was fucking a chick telling the crowd what he'd do to a chick looking like a bird. i used to date a canadian chick that made me watch degrassi, people need to stop thinking this guys the truth

nyminute
02-05-2011, 09:19 AM
Yeah Icp fans take the cake

ergnKrTOVhI

That's an ICP fan.

Other noteworthy ones would be fans of dead musicians, they usually (not always) get overhyped until ther legacy gets blown out of proportion.

Socrates92
02-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Fucking jugallos piss me off.

BRONZBODY
02-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Lol im suprised no one said Lil B.then it pleases me to be the first...

fuck lil b. ol gay ass nigga with his nut huggin ass jeans talkin bout fuckin bitches when anyone wit a brain knows that he likes men!!!

thank you based god???? no...FUCK YOU BASED GOD!!!!!!!

that shit is creative? talkin bout gettin ya dick sucked 928 times, dont get me wrong i like gettin my dick wet as much as the next nigga but it better be a chick, not soulja boy with his shemale cock suckin ass!!!! oh my bad thats trey songz.

oh!!! dont talk about lil b!!! thats my hubby...FUCK YOU!!! he would save you if you was drownin bitch.......

/rant

lol damn i went in like that nigga Angry.....

Mic Tyson
02-05-2011, 11:09 AM
then it pleases me to be the first...

fuck lil b. ol gay ass nigga with his nut huggin ass jeans talkin bout fuckin bitches when anyone wit a brain knows that he likes men!!!

thank you based god???? no...FUCK YOU BASED GOD!!!!!!!

that shit is creative? talkin bout gettin ya dick sucked 928 times, dont get me wrong i like gettin my dick wet as much as the next nigga but it better be a chick, not soulja boy with his shemale cock suckin ass!!!! oh my bad thats trey songz.

oh!!! dont talk about lil b!!! thats my hubby...FUCK YOU!!! he would save you if you was drownin bitch.......

/rant

lol damn i went in like that nigga Angry.....

cmon now, lil b is just like kool keith of our generation. yall wasn't hatin on that weird nigga in the 90's wit his wigs and shit

APOLLO STASH
02-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Wu-Tang fans too

shystar36
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM

ergnKrTOVhI

That's an ICP fan.

Other noteworthy ones would be fans of dead musicians, they usually (not always) get overhyped until ther legacy gets blown out of proportion.
is that a bitch or a dude. i'm curious why it is calling someone a fat ass while their fatass is out of breath saying it. juggalos just need to belong to something because they have nothing else going on in their life. if your life is that empty join the marines, not the the band of uneducated idiots with bubberbands in their hair

nyminute
02-05-2011, 12:18 PM
I thought that was 16 year old guy at first as well, but it's really a 30 year old female. Lol at her calling anyone a fatass, irony at it's finest.

OB4CL2
02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
i saw her in another video threating people with a pipe lol

Djaminha
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM
J Dilla fans.

'J Dilla Changed My Life'

fuck outta here

BRONZBODY
02-05-2011, 05:06 PM
cmon now, lil b is just like kool keith of our generation. yall wasn't hatin on that weird nigga in the 90's wit his wigs and shiti never hated kool keith. i can see what you sayin in a way nut lil b dosent have half the creativity keith still has, ive always been into the off the wall type hip hop(keith,UMC'S,Del,KMD, mFdoom etc)

Mr. R&B
02-05-2011, 05:10 PM
I once polled this and the results were:
1. 2Pac
2. Joe Budden
3. Insane Clown Posse
4. Eminem.

Pretty good list

This is very acurate concerning annoying stans.

Except for the fact that Eminem fans should hold a higher spot on the list.

They're slowly becoming the worst, as far as stubborn, overbaring fanbases go.

Was Em incredible in his prime???..........YES!

But nowadays he's a sad shadow of himself.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-05-2011, 06:09 PM
hahahahahhahahahaha i was gonna add cilvaringz to the list
He has fans now?

Kenny Powers
02-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Eminem
Joe Budden
Lil Wayne
50 Cent
Immortal tech
2 pac
Drake

Sham-iLL
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Lupe Fiasco
Nicki Minaj
G-Unit
The Game

Undiluted Karma
02-05-2011, 07:33 PM

ergnKrTOVhI

That's an ICP fan.

Hahahaha its Vinnie Paz' niece

Devil's son
02-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Hahahaha its Vinnie Paz' niece

Fucking LOL! I knew she looked like someone. They should team up and release an album.