PDA

View Full Version : Half a mil vs Jay -Z

zooruka
02-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Since they both repped BK... who is the better m.c ????

I know there is not much half a mil material ...but his guest spots on the firm album and joints like fires in hell and thuggest enemy no 1... Should tell you enough about son.

for those who have not heard him peep the vid below... I tried to get the thuggest enemy vid but youtube don't have it ?????.... but check it out if you can.

If this dude wasn't murdered he would be a house hold name in the game by now.

y6rG_DlPEU8

peace

shystar36
02-05-2011, 07:43 AM
there's so many rappers repping bk that it doesn't make sense to me to pick a dude that virtually unknown to most people. i consider myself very knowledged on hip-hop and only know this dude from features on the firm and az albums. actually i think jay z vs. az is a better question. the problem is az shoulda, woulda, coulda discussions are tired already. we all know if the man played his cards right he could have been big. but then if he was his music would have went a different direction and half of us wouldn't like him anyways. i can't fairly speak on the topic because i've never liked jay z's voice and delivery.

Miliato
02-05-2011, 09:45 PM
I was listening to half-a-mil the other day thinking to myself how much I wished this dude was still alive, especially after his verse on AWOL. Dude was so original and distinct with his flow - I only feel like that with a few rappers - o.c., breeze brewin & killa sin to name some.

Years ago AZ said in a HHG interview that he planned on releasing the half-a-mil material that was meant to cone out before he died. He's yet to do so, I really wish he would do that though.

^ ive prob dropped that in every half-a-mil topic that comes up on this forum

nyminute
02-05-2011, 09:56 PM
Half a Mill is a rapper that never got any death hype, and prove that dying doesn't always automatically solidify you as Big L status. It's a shame he died, one of the more underrated mcees.

cap
02-05-2011, 10:55 PM
dumbass thread!!

how you gon compare somebody that only a handful of people even know to someone who's gonna go down in history as the best to ever do it (by many people, clearly not by everyone...)

JASPER BEARDLY
02-06-2011, 01:32 AM
thats an idiotic point, who cares how many people have heard jay z how is that relavent

GhostfaceThaPharoahe
02-06-2011, 01:55 AM
dumbass thread!!

how you gon compare somebody that only a handful of people even know to someone who's gonna go down in history as the best to ever do it (by many people, clearly not by everyone...)

who is the better m.c ????

learn to read

Sweet Tartz
02-06-2011, 02:21 AM
dumbass thread!!

exactly. nut ass thread.

zooruka
10-17-2014, 01:11 AM
(Dead or not) Half-A-Mill >>>>>>>>>>>> Jay -Z & Big.

J.T.S.
10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
Half a mil was a beast, he was killed by supreme dude that queens,ny.

hotnikks
10-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Imma checkout both his albums he got a sick flow man.

hotnikks
10-21-2014, 07:07 PM
damn Ive been looking for Milion and Da Hustle Don't Stop albums for download but nothing reliable comes up fuck.

Frank Drebin
10-21-2014, 11:09 PM
exactly. nut ass thread.

lol Bodega Pop Tartz

hotnikks
10-22-2014, 05:11 PM
Fuck I give up on finding these albums for download.