PDA

View Full Version : Have I been chronically sleeping on Gift Of Gab?

Undiluted Karma
02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Read great things about his technical skills
this track is fire

/v/hLhjpFh6Lvk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hLhjpFh6Lvk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2011, 12:12 PM
americans dont expect uk rap fans 2 know anything about hip hop realistically, so i wouldn't necessarily say yr sleeping, yr just british is all..

Undiluted Karma
02-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Lol, Alcatraz you like to follow me around on this forum alot don't you lol.

I could say the same thing about you and dubstep but really....

who gives a fuck?

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2011, 12:45 PM
dog you didn't know who gift of gab was until 2011

no one gives a shit about dubstep anymore, hipster electronica been took over that scene

uk loses again

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2011, 01:39 PM
trust me

pound for pound

europeans are more naledgeable on all hip hop than americans are

if you picked a german at random, theres a much higher probabilty that he has the unseen on his ipod than an american of the same demographic has.

and probably earlier too.

Socrates92
02-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Haha can't take alcatraz seriously seeing as he has Lil B in his sig

Undiluted Karma
02-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Been listening to 'Escape 2 Mars' for some time today, great album.

shystar36
02-07-2011, 08:10 PM
when blazing arrow came out i picked up that cd. then i went back and got their older shit, been following ever since. his first solo 4th dimensional is fresh

Tecknowledgist
02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
escape 2 mars is absolute hot steaming dog shit, other than Dreamin' and El Gifto Magnifico

gab is an incredible MC and unlike a lot of these "look i can rap fast" MCs, he actually has something to say

when xcel backs him with that soulful production, it's an experience to listen to

check the Blackalicious album Nia, incredible shit

matter fact, dig deep and check out all the quannum/solesides releases, some of my favorite music has come from these dudes

and just for the fuck of it

eCjDOqynGDw

shystar36
02-07-2011, 11:24 PM
escape 2 mars is absolute hot steaming dog shit, other than Dreamin' and El Gifto Magnifico

gab is an incredible MC and unlike a lot of these "look i can rap fast" MCs, he actually has something to say

when xcel backs him with that soulful production, it's an experience to listen to

check the Blackalicious album Nia, incredible shit

matter fact, dig deep and check out all the quannum/solesides releases, some of my favorite music has come from these dudes

and just for the fuck of it

eCjDOqynGDw

i felt every album but escape 2 mars. i wasn't sure what he was trying to achieve with that album