PDA

View Full Version : are you pessimistic or optimistic.


Fatal Guillotine
02-07-2011, 05:10 PM
"Is the glass half empty or half full?

or do you

" see hopefulness and confidence about the future or successful outcome of something; a tendency to take a favourable or hopeful view

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2011, 05:15 PM
can't decide

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8012/ebertchinflip.gif

Dokuro
02-07-2011, 05:16 PM
if you don't know now then you don't know me

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2011, 05:53 PM
i am an optimist. for me keeping a positive attitude and outlook is the way to manifest positive outcomes in my life. 10% of life is determined by what happens to you, the other 90% is how you react to it.

but thats just me.

Dokuro
02-07-2011, 06:03 PM
i find it important to remain on-guard because if you fall to the delusions that everything is OK then you will be blindside by what to come but if you believe "what can go-wrong will go-wrong" then you can take steps to preventing it

Professor Poopsnagle
02-07-2011, 06:19 PM
When shit goes bad, I'm a negative person
When I'm shitting in tall cotton, I'm optimistic

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/e69ed53c.jpg

wuswordz95
02-07-2011, 06:24 PM
i am gona die a virgin,. i should rape someone

Dokuro
02-07-2011, 06:45 PM
no go out and date some one duche

Fatal Guillotine
02-07-2011, 08:33 PM
im a little bit of both

more pessimitic

Queen Of Poetry
02-07-2011, 08:44 PM
Pessimistic in my life. Optimistic in my childrens.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2011, 08:47 PM
always optimistic -
see: post number 4

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-07-2011, 08:47 PM
i feel both but i try to get a good balance of it. i try to keep it optimistic most of the time.

food for thought
02-07-2011, 08:54 PM
I try very hard to be positive and optimistic but I usually find myself expecting the worse while hoping for the best.

This has been happening for the past few years now.

Queen Of Poetry
02-07-2011, 09:01 PM
^^ me too.

diggy
02-08-2011, 01:46 AM
I am consciously optimistic, prefering it over pessimism cuz it makes more sense. Sometimes I slip with the tongue though.

diggy
02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Just look at the benefits of situations.

I try to turn failure into success by learning from it and modifying behaviour.

When shit get's too tough, I remember that life is short (lol).

Visionz
02-08-2011, 01:54 AM
I am unflinchingly optimistic and sometimes on the behalf of others around me, I'm laughing at people that think optimism somehow negates you from proper planning for the unexpected. It's not a lack of optimism that causes one to buy some insurance and the like, that's just being realistic.

diggy
02-08-2011, 02:01 AM
If people envision bad situations and prepare for them, then they may happen.

If people envision good situations and prepare for them, it is possible to ward off the bad and make that good happen.

You put in your action, but the outcome is not up to you; you could only wait and receive whatever is in store.

But an optimistic mind is better than the opposite.

hashashin
02-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Pessimist nearly all the time lol

drippie k
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
im more optimistic by nature, i try not to put much emphasis on negativity and people that do drive me nuts...not saying i ignore it, but i look on the brighter side and take care of whatever problem there is the best way i can

Professor Poopsnagle
02-08-2011, 05:56 PM
im more optimistic by nature, i try not to put much emphasis on negativity and people that do drive me nuts...not saying i ignore it, but i look on the brighter side and take care of whatever problem there is the best way i can
Yeah I hate when people bring their pessimism into the room and completely kill the mood.

Wh0am3ye?
02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
^ Yeah nobody likes a grouchy, sensitive bitch. I mean I'm pessimistic at times but I think that has something to do with the mary jane.

drippie k
02-09-2011, 03:50 PM
i mean, certain things you can't ignore and while i might feel shitty time to time i think about how i'm gonna get over it and how much better it's gonna be once i do...and thats where the ganj comes in lol

Mr. R&B
02-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Pessimistic, bound to be an early death statistic.

Fatal Guillotine
02-09-2011, 08:07 PM
the change affairs of the world effect my current outlook on life, landslides, the situation in Egypt, chem-trails, etc. things like that always seem to put in a zone where im pessimistic....

Fatal Guillotine
02-13-2011, 04:23 PM
bump

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Are some of you guys professionally affiliated with The Secret?

http://www.thesecret.tv/