PDA

View Full Version : The Robot Agenda

TSA
02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
soldiers gotta get paid - soldiers gotta take a shit - soldiers complain - their families try to sue - funerals cost money - shipping their remains to their family cost money - soldiers need clothes to keep them warm - they need porta potties - food - hugs and kisses and shit - them guns they carry get heavy after awhile - soldiers gotta sleep - after all that, them govenrments are paying out the ass anyway - 3 to 5 digital ass machines can get the job done at a third of the fuckin cost - TSA wrote a fukin book in here yappin on and fukin on and on - but obviously didn't think it through - that's why his shit be gettin deleted in here and shit -

how many of yall pimply butt niggas in here are cops ?

all the stuff you listed does not, and will not, ever compensate for the human ability to make a rational decision, something robots will never do.

You also forget the human aspect of war is what helps countries win wars
you can mobilize a country, the workers and citizens can make sacrifices, and people can a COUNTRY can rally behind and army cause it's human beings..it's 'our boys'.

the US would be shit without its industrial base and human support for DUH TROOPS in WWII

but can you really get people to rally around a fuckin computer?

on top of that our enemies aren't stupid. you can figure machines out. If a robot is programmed to fight a certain way, the enemy can make a quick switch of plans and 1 trillion dollars worth of robot army is rendered useless.

if the robots are programmed to shot person type-a, the enemy will deploy person type b.

if the a robot is programmed to spare women and children then the enemy will dress like women and deploy children. quit acting like reality is a joke.

you need the liquidity of thought a human being has to be able to fight a war, that's why humans can win wars against ants.

LORD NOSE
02-07-2011, 09:34 PM
atta boy - stay in your place

you obviously still are not thinking though - it's a dam shame

TSA
02-07-2011, 09:38 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3399/3628054139_b2cf6a2b5d.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
coming up next:

The Pimply Butt agenda

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2011, 10:04 PM
i agree with TSA.

soldiers are trained to think and not obey commands like a robot.

plus its damn near impossible to program a computer. so once the enemy figures out how the robot thinks, thats it, there is no way to change the program, just like the computers we are using right now. you basically just wasted your money.

today's government will never invest money in robotic weapons cause they know that it's humans not technology that wins wars like in 1945.

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
hahahahaha

LORD NOSE
02-07-2011, 11:04 PM
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/1791/stealtht.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5931/remotepccontrol30543909.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6185/remotecontrolwrangler.jpg

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1143/miniremotecontrolhelico.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8079/remotecontrolrabbit1.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5449/162406412svkqakfs.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/116/sillyanimalpicturesloth.jpg

LoTec
02-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Mecha suits thats where shit is probly headedhttp://www.geekologie.com/2008/05/16/robot-suit.jpg

probly already there

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
maybe when robots are cheaper they will be implemented, but i think a human being is still cheaper than a machine

diggy
02-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Maybe TSA needs some nanobots injected into him to repair brain function.

http://www.futilitycloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/2008-08-17-romance-at-short-notice.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Robots? Who would want to take away jobs from people?

TSA
02-08-2011, 11:50 AM
i agree with TSA.

soldiers are trained to think and not obey commands like a robot.

plus its damn near impossible to program a computer. so once the enemy figures out how the robot thinks, thats it, there is no way to change the program, just like the computers we are using right now. you basically just wasted your money.

today's government will never invest money in robotic weapons cause they know that it's humans not technology that wins wars like in 1945.
mmkay dude.
you're stretching out a soldiers 'roboticness' too help your argument when in reality we both understand that soldiers in combat make hundreds of independent decisions every day ESPECIALLY in a modern warfare setting were PR and information is more powerful then an atomic bomb.

at most you'll see remote controlled machines, but they're not 'robots' they're vehicles of the drivers will.

again, the human body sucks. It's not the fastest, it's not the strongest it doesn't have the best balance, it's easily destroyed.

with the money and tech it takes to make a human robot free of those flaws, which you never will. you could make a tank that much better and a tank due to it's characteristics and build is more practical an investment then fake humans because a tank will bust your ass in cold blood.

the technological leaps and bounds it takes to make a machine walk upright, just walk upright, let alone walk quickly or with agility and grace, could make you 7 stealth bombers.

it's call comparative advantage, the human body doesn't have a comparative advantage in anything especially in relation to combat.

the human mind DOES and that's the last element the military is looking to cut from the equation.

TSA
02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
as it stands i believe warfare in the future will be less glamorous.
smarter nations will most likely adapt more informal tactics to match the new face of war, informal and CUSTOM-MADE.

it's going to look less like this.
http://blog.media-freaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/educational-games-for-kids5.jpg

and more like this

http://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/mumbai-terrorist1.jpg

because the rules dictating our new relationship to each other and the art of war when factoring 24/7 media cycles, internet, globalization, and the declined hegemony on politics that states and governments are experiencing.

overthinking technology makes for bitchin movies but in real life it doesn't translate into anything because it ain't that deep.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2011, 12:27 PM
the new enemy is rioting mobs trying to tear down the system.

Soon, the powers that be will have to become even more centralized and will have to neutralize and control people a la Brave New World or to the dumber folks..Demolition Man.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-08-2011, 12:39 PM
the new enemy is rioting mobs trying to tear down the system.

Soon, the powers that be will have to become even more centralized and will have to neutralize and control people a la Brave New World or to the dumber folks..Demolition Man.

lol true

but they're not my enemy or yours

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2011, 12:42 PM
I dont know. Maybe they are.

whats better...utter chaos or firm control

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-08-2011, 12:54 PM
first you have to define exactly what either one involves...if firm control means a fascist dictatorship or martial law or the implementation of population control, i'd rather live in 'deadwood'.

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2011, 01:46 PM
i see where u are coming from tissa but i think you should do a bit of reasearch or atleast check the "robot" thread in ktl there about 50 vids there that might change your view on how far we have come and what we are capable of creating in terms of AI and movement.

but don't get me wrong. i don't want a fucking robot policing my streets or fighting a war. fucking ED209 telling me to put down my cellphone in 10 seconds or he'll shoot.

i disagree with the human body thing cause the humanoid form is the preferred form that life evolves into in this galaxy and possibly the entire universe. just putting that out there.

and just a thought, if war ends up being robot vs robot, coldn't it couldn't it just be foughht in a video game and save trillions?

SN: clone troopers aren't robots they are armored cloned humans #starwarsnerdswag

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-08-2011, 01:51 PM
i disagree with the human body thing cause the humanoid form is the preferred form that life evolves into in this galaxy and possibly the entire universe. just putting that out there.

and just a thought, if war ends up being robot vs robot, coldn't it couldn't it just be foughht in a video game and save trillions?

we don't know if a bipedal humanoid form is the preferred life form at all. we don't even know if carbon based life is the default. unless you know something i don't know.

and robot vs. robot war just illuminates how ridiculous and pointless war is anyway, doesn't it? why not just have political leaders arm wrestle to resolve a conflict, then?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2011, 02:27 PM
first you have to define exactly what either one involves...if firm control means a fascist dictatorship or martial law or the implementation of population control, i'd rather live in 'deadwood'.

Murder, theft and pillaging would be the norm in deadwood...whereas a sedated society would probably not have much.

The idea is impossible unless the population was controlled.

Not Fascist at all, but communist in its purest form. Demolition man is communism that actually worked.

If anything, Deadwood would be the fascist dictatorship as the local warlord/sheriff whatever u wanna call it would ultimatley assume power and prey on the weak.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2011, 02:50 PM
i see where u are coming from tissa but i think you should do a bit of reasearch or atleast check the "robot" thread in ktl there about 50 vids there that might change your view on how far we have come and what we are capable of creating in terms of AI and movement.

I also was gonna say he seems a little behind the times of what is currently being prototyped by some of these small R&D companies or even MIT students, let alone DARPA.

There is a big problem that the AI field struggles with. Do you know what it is?

IrOnMaN
02-08-2011, 03:15 PM

but don't get me wrong. i don't want a fucking robot policing my streets or fighting a war. fucking ED209 telling me to put down my cellphone in 10 seconds or he'll shoot.

SN: clone troopers aren't robots they are armored cloned humans #starwarsnerdswag

Why not just create super soldiers? I'm pretty sure in twenty years from now, a Steve Rogers will exist.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2011, 04:06 PM
The Spartans already did this shit..

but now, in today liberal world, the only acceptable part of spartan behavior is gay sex.

Uncle Steezo
02-08-2011, 06:26 PM
@ pan- i know a few things but you gonna have to go down a rabbit hole if you want to hear it.

@robbie-enlighten me my gigger #geekwigger

@Dick- a life with limited possibilities and limited probabilities is a life not worth living. humanity is millions of years old, this current iteration of civilization isn't even the most advanced one. there are alternatives to chaos vs control. the 1st step is sucking out the poison. once the poison is flushed from the system those types of questions become irrelevant.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2011, 07:19 PM
i agree. We are touching on a lot of stuff here.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-08-2011, 09:59 PM
@ pan- i know a few things but you gonna have to go down a rabbit hole if you want to hear it.

Let's go then

but

You'd have to show me evidence of like hundreds of species of intelligent life that were all bipedal carbon based humanoids; and then not show me any intelligent life that exhibited other biological or anatomical characteristics for me to be convinced that

the humanoid form is the preferred form that life evolves into in this galaxy and possibly the entire universe

It's an interesting and provocative thought, i'm intrigued...what is the advantage of the humanoid form over insectoid or something?

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 12:34 AM
i guess the 1st question is...what do you consider proof?
even if i show you some pictures of real aliens, is that proof?

but anyway...
in our sector of the milky way, we have humanoid primates, reptiles, insects, canines, birds and dolphins. there are also equine and feline species that have migrated to this sector.

now when i say reptile or insect, i'm not talking about giant bipedal versions of the animals we are familiar with.

we come from this:
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/tamarin-monkey.jpg

an evolved insect looks like this:
http://jimisroom.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/grey_1.jpg

an evolved reptile looks like this:
http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-QueenElizabethII.JPG

TSA
02-09-2011, 01:09 AM
^dude you're gavining again.

if the humanoid body is prefer then why are we the only thing with the humanoid body?
where do you get the implication that the humanoid body is preferred? preferred to what? a crocodile, cause them niggas have been around since the beginning and still look like crocodiles, and would bust your ass which is ALL that matter.

TSA
02-09-2011, 01:11 AM
an evolved insect looks like this:
http://jimisroom.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/grey_1.jpg

an evolved reptile looks like this:
http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-QueenElizabethII.JPG
did this nigga just post this shit...

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 02:09 AM
where do you get the implication that the humanoid body is preferred? preferred to what? a crocodile, cause them niggas have been around since the beginning and still look like crocodiles, and would bust your ass which is ALL that matter.

i have crocodile shoes. your point is invalid.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-09-2011, 08:45 AM
i guess the 1st question is...what do you consider proof?
even if i show you some pictures of real aliens, is that proof?

but anyway...
in our sector of the milky way, we have humanoid primates, reptiles, insects, canines, birds and dolphins. there are also equine and feline species that have migrated to this sector.

i can't say whether or not i consider the pictures proof without seeing them. i mean, giving me a source for further information would suffice really.

please don't pull some condescending and deliberately cryptic sunny winters shit, or even worse, some 'i'm gonna say some wild shit and act like you're the crazy one for asking me to back it up' palehorse tomfoolery.

cutn' heads
02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
would you fuck a hot robot though? if it looked human, like the chick from terminator 3...

TSA
02-09-2011, 10:29 AM
what?

does a crocodile NEED shoes or do we need shoes because we're weak and have bitch skin and pussy ass baby feet for life?

that's like saying a baby is more advanced then an adult cause it needs a child seat.

TSA
02-09-2011, 10:35 AM
yeah and if you were in a phone booth with a crocodile he'd slurp the spook off your black ass back lol.

just cause humans kill shit for no reason doesn't mean they're 'advanced'.
That's like saying jeffery domer is more advanced then mobb deep cause mobb deep ain't never killed shit and they're pussy and he's a KIllAH.

it's just he choses to kill for no reason. like humans
where as a crocodile will just kill you if it's threatened or hungry.

TSA
02-09-2011, 10:38 AM
and if we're judging or adaptibility and BODY COUNTS then various forms of bacteria wins with all forms of bacteria having a sever lead on us. think outside the box bruhz

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 11:11 AM
crocs can't open a phone booth door. and if he came here to DC, then he'd need a bubble goose, moon boots 3 scarves and a ski mask cause crocs are cold blooded.

i can rub some sanitizer on my hands and kill millions of bacteria. i can commit a bacterial holocaust just by beating my dick with purell.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 01:27 PM
i can commit a bacterial holocaust just by beating my dick with purell.

swag?

TSA
02-09-2011, 01:27 PM
crocs can't open a phone booth door and you can't swallow and adult goat in one bite and tear flesh by rubbing our skin against pusseh prey. the only thing humans are better at doing then crocodiles.

and now you're just being silly with the bacteria thing because bacteria have been behind, involved in, or beneficiaries of every single human death known to man.

I can kill you by beating my dick with a hole jabbed into your throat but it doesn't make me superior to you. Anything can kill and anything can be killed and not everything has the same motive. You can pick which 'life form' is superior because there's another one that has heat vision and can fill it's asshole with live venom

TSA
02-09-2011, 01:28 PM
swag?
Hahahahahahaha

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Justin-Bieber-3-justin-bieber-9302463-474-353.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 02:30 PM
and now you're just being silly with the bacteria thing because bacteria have been behind, involved in, or beneficiaries of every single human death known to man.

igbo leaks: bacteria was behind 9/11

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
again, the human body sucks. It's not the fastest, it's not the strongest it doesn't have the best balance, it's easily destroyed.

with the money and tech it takes to make a human robot free of those flaws, which you never will. you could make a tank that much better and a tank yap yap yap yap.

who said that the machines have to look like humans ?

move like humans and be disguised as humans ?

i'm saying that machines will replace men, i'm not saying that governments will make armies of fucking machine men smdh - think nigga

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 02:45 PM
robot replacing humans?...it'll never happen sunny.
http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/50679425.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=E41C9FE5C4AA0A14940C885E97E770A03D32CD4461BE5C0A 90C046029DF86D16B01E70F2B3269972

http://www.teach-ict.com/ecdl/module_1/workbook12/miniweb/images/BIW09.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
EzjkBwZtxp4
2Ysb-Oko3Bg

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
please don't pull some condescending and deliberately cryptic sunny winters shit, or even worse, some 'i'm gonna say some wild shit and act like you're the crazy one for asking me to back it up' palehorse tomfoolery.

don't be mad at me just because i don't wanna walk into a 1st grade classroom where you are sitting and wipe the drool off of your mouth after you just got the ok to get outa time out - i'm on some extra shit these days

crocs can't open a phone booth door. and if he came here to DC, then he'd need a bubble goose, moon boots 3 scarves and a ski mask cause crocs are cold blooded.

i can rub some sanitizer on my hands and kill millions of bacteria. i can commit a bacterial holocaust just by beating my dick with purell.

lmao

robot replacing humans?...it'll never happen sunny.

the store around the corner has no cashiers - at all - just a security guard in the front - when i call offices and shit, robots answer the phone and ASK me questions - they are making them sound better too - and that shit let's me know when it doesn't understand my answer - i'ma old ass nigga and that shit is scary enough - back in the days i used these to call red alert, requesting the latest Hip Hop jam - we had red and black ones in the house just like these

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rfc3lv.gif

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:06 PM
and lol @ the gubments needing money to make these shits -

maybe they'll use mind control on the meat bag soldiers they have and make those meat bag soldiers make some robots that will kill them after they make them

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
peep what DARPA is working on
notice the location they are trying to sell this idea for.
iLbla1IJ6oc

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
i'm on some extra shit these days

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/ebert281.jpg

great job

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 03:19 PM
iLbla1IJ6oc

that was pretty creepy to watch with this playing at the same time

Mj8fNIqgOTA

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:25 PM
there is a robot lady giving directions in a japanese train station right now

there is another robot lady giving head to a prime minister in russia

will she malfunction if she swallows ?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 04:13 PM
iLbla1IJ6oc

Dammmm !

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 06:23 PM
great life just to doll without the KTL if all i have to do is look forward to this shit

i guess i'll have to focus on increasing the entertainment value of gen chat
DSuBKW1DrU4

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
good luck with that when 1/2 of gen chart has you on ignore.
plus your intent to entertain will not change anything here. and your actions definitely won't either

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 06:37 PM
i cant read what he wrote, but typing in black is pretty catchy.

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
that why i do it but the proper way is to do it in black on one in lucida font

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 06:48 PM
oh that right were still talking about robots so heres some Rin&Len
Cm2IQ0y2J0Q

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
oh cool is Lucida like a reference to something we should know about??

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 08:17 PM
yes lucida lucid to be clear and sane without filth
read between the lines
G83PqKDakGI

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-09-2011, 09:12 PM
don't be mad at me just because i don't wanna walk into a 1st grade classroom where you are sitting and wipe the drool off of your mouth after you just got the ok to get outa time out - i'm on some extra shit these days

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/286426/office-dance-fail-o.gif

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 09:28 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/286426/office-dance-fail-o.gif

what does showing a picture of you falling over a chair trying to be a ballerina got to do with anything i wrote ?

CEITEDMOFO
02-09-2011, 09:41 PM
iLbla1IJ6oc

THAT WAS PRETTY CREEPY TO WATCH THAT WHILE LISTENING TO THIS IN THE SAME TIME
Po2kVdQ71gY
^DO NOT BE SCARED TO CRY TO THIS