PDA

View Full Version : STOP WHAT YOURE DOIN.... G rap NEW FREE EP... LINK... THE GOD.... KOOL G RAP

angry!
02-08-2011, 04:59 AM
http://www.koolgrapnow.com/downloads/default.aspx

america's nightmare produced by alchemist ft. havoc

OH SHIT...

havent peeped it yet, but im anxious to rock it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G RAP @ 45 >>>>> your father mowing the lawn

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-08-2011, 05:10 AM
nice track, really feeeling this shit.

My fave track is probably Scarface show, i want to hear a G Rap and Rakim collaboration. I know they've done one for that G-Dep album, but i've never heard that and i can't get a copy of it.

Btw, what is your dad doing.

fatboybrandon
02-08-2011, 08:02 AM
This EP made my morning. Thanks for posting, it sounds like another movie in the form of audio G Rap (http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2011/02/kool-g-rap-offer-you-cant-refuse-ep.html)'s given us. No one brings the street cinema like him, the production is on point too. I just posted it too for other people to enjoy his new music.

Wh0am3ye?
02-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Seen this on 2dope. Rockin it now.

JakobR
02-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks! :)

Wh0am3ye?
02-08-2011, 12:17 PM
I think most of it is snippets.. Kinda pissed me off because that havoc track sounded like some vintage mobb shit.

Frank Sobotka
02-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Great early birthday present

claaa7
02-08-2011, 12:42 PM
dope, dope shit. even tho about half of it are only 1 minute snippets this blows "Half A Klip" straight out the water. he's not stepping out of his element anywhere here, never sounding uncomfortable. it's amazing that he hasn't lost a step with the vocab since he first started ripping shit. the snippets are the illest, the Mobb track, and the Domingo produced, "The Fix" was a great soulful opener too. good shit!

Rame
02-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks for posting. Sounds good so far.

RAW-TASTE
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
nice heads up thanks

J-Cee
02-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Ill Shit!!,Money talks my favourite.

claaa7
02-09-2011, 10:20 AM
i just don't understand why Domingo is such an underrated producer, he is a god damn beast with the beats and yet nobody mentions his name. he laced countless classics for KRS-One and G Rap to name a few.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 03:46 PM
i dont understand why im getting an error when trying to unpack the zip file in OSX.

can someone upload this as a new file?

Synthesizer Patel
02-09-2011, 05:45 PM
dope dope. gonna give this a listen. based on the comments on this board, G Rap will not disappoint on this album.

djskillz
02-09-2011, 05:50 PM
just got ahold of it now. now all i need is a blunt and some headphones.

spiggity_ace
02-09-2011, 08:58 PM
nice track, really feeeling this shit.

My fave track is probably Scarface show, i want to hear a G Rap and Rakim collaboration. I know they've done one for that G-Dep album, but i've never heard that and i can't get a copy of it.

Btw, what is your dad doing.

graps verse on that track is fuckin epic, rakims verse wasnt that great so its not fair to judge who would body who on a track, if u judgin by that then g rap defo killed it.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
I ain't hatin on you cuz you use the word nigga.

I just don't think Indians the south east type or the native should be acting like blacks. They should just stick to working at telemarketing.

Synthesizer Patel
02-09-2011, 11:33 PM

I just don't think Indians the south east type or the native should be acting like blacks. They should just stick to working at telemarketing.

similarily, black people should not act educated like every other race, and should just stick to robbing and shooting other black people

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-09-2011, 11:35 PM
no one created being 'educated' faggot.

Indians are like the most hated race in the world dude.

They stink like shit, they got 50 living in one room...damn son.

Synthesizer Patel
02-09-2011, 11:38 PM
no one created being 'educated' faggot.

Indians are like the most hated race in the world dude.

They stink like shit, they got 50 living in one room...damn son.

see: Africa

yeah.

and don't tell me I'm being racist. I've lived in Africa. I know how shit goes down there. If you about to talk shit and stereotype me, look at yourself first.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-09-2011, 11:44 PM
So what race are you?

have there even ever been an Indian rapper?

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 11:45 PM
lol what fuck is going on in this thread now..

can someone upload the EP to hotfile or something? Everytime i DL it and try to open, i get an error.

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
why don't you get the tracks from youtube and then convert em to mp3?

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 12:35 AM
why would i do that when it takes 3 minutes max, for them to be uploaded.

these tracks aint on youtube yet

GhettoGnom
02-10-2011, 06:55 AM

Hahah, where the fuck did this come from?

Anyway, EP sounded great on first listen.. G Rap's delivery isn't what it once was, but dope nonetheless. I have high hopes for the album.

Synthesizer Patel
02-10-2011, 08:37 AM
So what race are you?

have there even ever been an Indian rapper?

1lLm0HYVrlg

anyways ill stop posting unrelated shit in this thread.

LiquidSwords32
02-10-2011, 12:31 PM
dont why g. rap even bothered releasing this cause this is pretty much a sampler or snippet album, far from an EP. looking forward to G. Rap's next album tho which has been long over due. didn't really realize how long it's been since his last cd

angry!
02-10-2011, 07:06 PM
dont why g. rap even bothered releasing this cause this is pretty much a sampler or snippet album, far from an EP. looking forward to G. Rap's next album tho which has been long over due. didn't really realize how long it's been since his last cd

are you really complaining about new g rap material!?!?!?!?!?!

SHUT... THE.... FUCK.... UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres 4 songs over 3 minutes...

that makes for an EP... in my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this EP/free download shits on any mixtape/free album/retail release ive heard in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think g rap deliberately tries to come wack... when he gives ukranian nobodies throwaway verses.... via e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes still tryin to accomplish his goal of comin wack.... cuz i never heard g rap spit a bullshit verse in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY TALKS alone bodies alot of these kids entire lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY TALKS >>>> anything WIZ KHALIFA has offered the human race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghetto g... has a point... as he is a G RAP historian...

G energy level isnt where it was... when GIACANA STORY hit...

BUUUUTTTT.... hes rhyming over vintage G RAP productions, and the storytelling, imagery, patterns, schemes, and word play... remain ALPHA LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

kool g rap @ 45 battling arthritic pain in the booth >>>>> these blogsphere faggots rapping about shopping sprees and prada bags in their physical prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MUGSHOTS.... THEY PUT MY BOY UP IN THE LINEUP!!!!!"

g rap gonna save the atomic heat for the album anyway...

g rap throwaway shit >>>> 90 percent the shit getting gassed in 2011

LOL @ "dont get why g rap even released this"

kid... you must be in a fucking head cast... or an assisted living facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the day i complain about g rap releasing new shit...

is the day i get milk and cookies in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G RAP getting paid through pay pal.... blowing up thirsty netcees on their own shit, half asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

album gonna be crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Synthesizer Patel
02-10-2011, 07:28 PM

this EP/free download shits on any mixtape/free album/retail release ive heard in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think g rap deliberately tries to come wack... when he gives ukranian nobodies throwaway verses.... via e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes still tryin to accomplish his goal of comin wack.... cuz i never heard g rap spit a bullshit verse in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUUTTTT.... hes rhyming over vintage G RAP productions, and the storytelling, imagery, patterns, schemes, and word play... remain ALPHA LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

kool g rap @ 45 battling arthritic pain in the booth >>>>> these blogsphere faggots rapping about shopping sprees and prada bags in their physical prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kid... you must be in a fucking head cast... or an assisted living facility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G RAP getting paid through pay pal.... blowing up thirsty netcees on their own shit, half asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao dudes angry!

spiggity_ace
02-10-2011, 10:06 PM
yo the joint was kinda disapointing not gonna lie i liked like 3 songs but he got some weak beats on there damn, he gotta get more alchemist beats n shit on there, the mobb deep joint was nice tho

spiggity_ace
02-10-2011, 10:07 PM

do the knowledge ull know that indians comin from dravidians who come from australoids ( i believe) the natives of australia who are black, and natives are just blacks and chinese mix, grow up kid

LiquidSwords32
02-10-2011, 10:10 PM

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... go suck G. Raps dick while your at it. YOUR A FUCKING CLOWN. your disgracing G. Rap by being on his dick so much, he wouldn't want that.

yo the joint was kinda disapointing not gonna lie i liked like 3 songs but he got some weak beats on there damn, he gotta get more alchemist beats n shit on there, the mobb deep joint was nice tho

thank you.... the beats were weak. an Ep has got to have at leasr 5 or 6 full songs, 3 doesn't cut it...but don't try telling the thread starter that cause he jerks off to G. Rap every night before bed......

J-Cee
02-10-2011, 10:41 PM
what version are uz listening to?theres 8 tracks on this EP and none of them are snippets...
is fuckin dope

Baggin in da spot,sick
Money talks,Sick
American Nightmare,Sick
Scarface Snow,Sick

loving it..kool g rap comes thorugh with heat on this EP..

claaa7
02-11-2011, 06:10 AM
^ what?! you got full versions of all the song? so none of them is only about 1 minutes long? if so you gonna have to post that up mate

J-Cee
02-11-2011, 06:13 AM
yeh all mine are 2-3 mins +.!!.

claaa7
02-11-2011, 06:26 AM
can you upload it to mediafire.com? i think all of us would be pleased

J-Cee
02-11-2011, 06:30 AM
no worries,will do it now..

claaa7
02-11-2011, 06:34 AM
aight thx and rep man!

J-Cee
02-11-2011, 06:36 AM
cheerz,all good!

Are people having trouble getting it off this link 1st posted?cause its full tracks.

J-Cee
02-11-2011, 06:41 AM
Here it is..
http://www.mediafire.com/?xepg319q61efjj9

Undiluted Karma
02-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Here it is..
http://www.mediafire.com/?xepg319q61efjj9

^Thanks!

claaa7
02-11-2011, 07:03 AM
god damn, there actually is full songs of every track here. you're da man!

btw, hit up my blog for a new track by Kool G Rap, Cormega, Rock Marciano and J-Love. it's the latest post.

J-Cee
02-11-2011, 07:15 AM
all good!!
yehhhh,i'm liking it ay,coo cool will def check that out tonight.

Origin™
02-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Nice one J-Cee, thanks for the uploads!

+rep if I could rep you again haha

Pacsta
02-11-2011, 08:44 AM
wakk beatz imo..

kingGirlfriend
02-11-2011, 08:25 PM
This shit is dope. Just what I needed.

spiggity_ace
02-12-2011, 12:13 AM
god damn, there actually is full songs of every track here. you're da man!

btw, hit up my blog for a new track by Kool G Rap, Cormega, Rock Marciano and J-Love. it's the latest post.

FINALLY fuckin g rap and mega conect, ima rep u

angry!
02-12-2011, 08:31 AM
i was wondering what the fuck niggas were talking about... snippets?!?!?!?!

these shits is full songs...

"got some shit wrapped in saran and its stinkin"

"known bread winner, chicken and bread dinner, hit the streets hard, and spread like a tremor"

"get a whiff of this scarface snow..."

"chillin for ma
cocaine dealers call
margaritas with umbrellas in brazilian bars"

"penthouse pad shit
rougher than pads of brillo
mac 10 under the black satin pillow
keys to the high rise in the tele
white girl paper like liza manelli
candy red GT that ride on perellis
got a cinematic life baby live in the bellys
uh... culture bomber, tote the llamas
yeah... i aint a arm of brian depalma
leer jet polished, fly in the contra
give me some neck, baby i am ya sponser
im a problem, a GIANT a MONSTER"

SCARFACE SNOW is fuckin incredible, thats the crown jewel on this... thats classic KOOL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"more time for the jackpot last grow
drop a stash get in pop for tad mo'
im big fish
little homie yous a TADPOLE"

you can never judge a g rap release after oine listen, cuz you gonna be catching bars, and schemes, you missed.... he murdered this shit!!!!!!!!!!!

and that joint with mega and roc is ILL.. they all killed that...

G RAP IS BACK lil niggas...

i just hope he gets a cleaner mix, on the album... itll make his vocals pop... like they should...

the don!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tecknowledgist
02-12-2011, 09:16 AM
lmao dudes angry!

lmao at kapuskasing. legion 87s are gonna demolish the kapuskasing flamers

BIG D O
02-12-2011, 04:31 PM
it's just snippets....

Synthesizer Patel
02-12-2011, 06:32 PM
lmao at kapuskasing. legion 87s are gonna demolish the kapuskasing flamers

nahhhh son.. the flyers are on some next shit this season

J-Cee
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM
it's just snippets....
it's not,download the mediafire file i uploaded..

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-13-2011, 12:51 AM
nahhhh son.. the flyers are on some next shit this season

can you pleaseeeeee stop talking blacck dunn?

ur not blaccck, ur Indian, they'res a difference. You go talk like that in the projects, you'll get your ass murked son.

Synthesizer Patel
02-13-2011, 11:19 AM
can you pleaseeeeee stop talking blacck dunn?

ur not blaccck, ur Indian, they'res a difference. You go talk like that in the projects, you'll get your ass murked son.

why the fuck does this bug you? i live in the fucking projects of my area dunny. i live right beside the ghetto of toronto, so this is the life I live. and it isn't even that bad.

shit man..if I'm indian, I might as well just listen to indian music according to your logic. and all the white boys on the boards should go listen to some opera yeah?

Inspektah Meth-Tical
02-13-2011, 11:25 PM
ghetto in toronto...yeah right.

Origin™
02-14-2011, 05:41 AM
This is the HipHop Shop, If you two want to have a lovers row, take that shit to Sid Row or PM. this isn't General Chat...

Your bullshit is poisoning peoples threads.

J-Cee
02-14-2011, 05:54 AM
this^

and once again..some dope joints on this EP..kool g rap came through with this,still playin it in itunes.