PDA

View Full Version : The letter Z and Yacub 2

Aqueous Moon
10-17-2005, 08:11 PM
The 26th letter
Zig Zag Zig has practically claimed my life for a couple of years now. I don't really know how to explain it but, I have been obssesed with the meanings of this science. As of recently, I more fully began to understand the universal nature of this degree in particular because I find it so relevent in my everyday revolutions. So, here is my understanding on some deep maths.

Now, it is known amongst those who study truth that the bible is written in deep parables. Elijah called the bible the poison book because if you don't know who you are and your true history you can easily end up,... well - dead. Misinterpertation is not nothing to fool around with so that being said - the bible is the white man's book. However, those who have eyes to see can cee the truth within it.

I found Romans Ch.11 to be very profound and while studying it I began to understand some truths that coincide perfectly with supreme mathematics and much of the literature in our 1 - 40. I will illustrate my understanding on that in due time first let me set it up for you. Also, let me say that I am Earth. However, I haven't had a real outgoing nature so i usually meditate at home and in my note book - all by myself. I am self building so i don't know exactly how much is known on this subject I'm just offering my wisdom to help someone, anyone get a grasp on the nature of supreme mathematics and everything the eye is seeing. I lot of times when I was newborn I found myself geting caught up in the red tape of memorizing degrees, alphabets and numbers and not having clear examples of their power. Any way.

The 26th letter is Z. This letter represents zig zag zig in our supreme alphabet. It must be noted that the number 26 represents wisdom equality in our supreme math and 2 + 6 = 8. The number 8 represents build/destroy and all of this is quite relevent to the supreme science of zig zag zig. Zig must go through the defragment of Zag in order to bring about Zig. It is important to undrstand what a defragment is in order to gain deeper understanding of this law. While looking this word up I was constantly referred to a definition which was in comparison to a computer file ie:

de·frag·ment - To reorganize (a computer file) to eliminate fragmentation. This was interesting because after looking up the word computer I found this definition: com·put·er - 1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information. 2. One who computes.

I could cee that this word - computer was ,amazingly, an accurate description of the God or Earth knowledged in supreme mathematics. The word file seemed to be self - explanatory but I looked it up anyway and found some more interesting info. file - A collection of data or information that has a name, etc... Now you may say that this is a stretch but I am going to use this word - file - as a parable for Islam because Islam is the name of the Truth.

So, lets (for the purpose of this understanding) plug this in to the context of Zig Zag Zig. But, first let me break down my build a little bit further. What is the difference between the words Zig and Zag? The I is changed to the A. In our supreme alphabets the letter I represents Islam and the letter A represents Allah. Now, it is more clear to cee the meaning in this parable: Islam (Zig) must go through the defragment (reorganization) of Allah (Zag) in order to bring about Islam (Zig) . Now, if Allah (God and Earth) are symbolically the computer and Islam (the Truth) is symbolically the file what is all this reorganizing ( defragmenting ) about?

This question brings me to my next understanding and opens up a whole new build concerning grafting and the making of the devil. Soon, you will see why I believe these two builds are so connected, if, my math is on point. Since we all know how usefull it is to bust out the dictionary lets look up the word grafting.

grafting: - 1. To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact. 1b. To join (a plant or plants) by such union. 2. To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect. 3. To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.

Now, in the 1 - 40 in the 25th degree we can cee that Yacub was, "...grafting the devil or making him from the Original Man." And here is where my understanding presents itself because if you examine the words in this degree you can cee that those two words grafting and making are used in two completely different contexts. Let me explain further and offer the definition for the word making.

Making: - 1. The act of one that makes. 1b. The process of coming into being: trouble in the making. 2. The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you. 3. Something made. 3b. The quantity made at one time. 4. The abilities or qualities needed for development. Often used in the plural: She has the makings of a fine teacher. 4b. The material or ingredients needed for making or doing something: all the makings for an apple pie. 5. makingsInformalThe paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.

With these definitions we can cee that grafing is actually the joining of something with something else and we can cee that making is the process of coming into being. This shows us that grafting the white man means joining him into the culure of the blackman and making the white man is the process of bringing the devil into exsistence. And this is further explained in the 23rd degree of the 1-40. In this degree we can cee that Yacub made a promise to: first - make a devil, second - graft him from his own people, third - teach them how to rule his people for 6000 years. It needs to be understood that grafting the devil and making the devil are two different and seperate plans within Yacub's promise. Now, once the devil was made it was time to graft him from the original people. This was confusing to me because it implies that you can join (graft) something from the original which would make no sense, but if you look deeper you see that this is actually what happened. Because the devil was joined with the knowlede of and therefore from the original which was the only way he could obtain his trick- knowledge. This is even further reflected in the 1-14 by the 4th degree. We can clearly cee in this degree that yacub followed his plan because after he made the devil he sent them among the original people - he joined them to our way of life but, of course being the devils that they are they began to make trouble so we kicked them out and you know the whole desert and cave type justice they recieved. But, unfortunately it doesn't end there because Yacub continued to make good on his promise by then sending them their trick- knowledge through Moses. The math is symmetrical to the reality. And now you can cee the genuis in Yacub's plan.

But, If you still can't cee then I would like to go deeper than I already have. Let's examine this knowledge (The Truth). I mean Islam, the same (only) one from the Zig in Zig Zag Zig that we built upon earlier. To fully answer the question of why the zig must go through the defragment of zag to bring about zig we need to examine the 12th letter in the supreme alphabet which is L but not just because it is obvious to me that they explain each other but because if you look at the letter Z what do you cee? I cee two L's , I also cee to 7's. This is very interesting because we know from our supreme alphabets that Z also represnts knoweledge, wisdom , and understanding. So, this makes it clear that Zig is the same after it goes through Zag. Similarly, knowledge is the same as understanding. Thus, we have the significance of the 2 which is really 1 : ( two L's, or two 7's). So, by following the clue of the letter L in the letter Z I am brought to Love/ Hell/ Right.

It has been taught that Yacub was born of the 30% unsatisfied that were on the Earth not the 70% satisfied. What is satisfaction? In our 12 jewels we know that satisfaction is crucial to happiness so let's define the word.

sat·is·fac·tion
1. The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, need, or appetite.
1b. Pleasure or contentment derived from such gratification.
1c. A source or means of gratification.
2. Compensation for injury or loss; reparation.
2b. The opportunity to avenge a wrong; vindication.

3. Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction

Isn't it interesting that the 3rd definition of this word is the one that is so meaning full? Since we know that the number 3 represents understanding and we can also see that the number 12 - letter L means understanding because 1+2 = 3 this is definetily something interesting. Now, If Yacub was without complete conviction and did not have assurance without a doubt or question then he was indeed unsatisfied therefore unhappy.

These next questions are very important. Why was yacub without complete conviction, and what was he lacking conviction in? Here is the meat of the meal that I present : it is served in the 38th degree of the 1-40. There it asks "Why did God (Yacub) make the devil ?" The answer is there in your lessons but I will focus on these words:, "...to show or prove that Allah is God, always has been, always will be."

In the time of Yacub, the Original Man was living his natural way of life which was peace (Islam). However, Yacub was not satisfied because of the law of Zig Zag Zig. The way he went about gaining satisfaction was by the law of Love/Hell/Right. When Yacub told his uncle that he was going to create a new nation his uncle asked him, who could this be other than one who would cause blood shed and strife. Yacub said, "I know that which you do not." This guy was obviously a prophet. I mean they didn't call him the big-headed scientist because of the size of his penis. Not only was he intellectually elevated, but he actually had the self-confidence, self - conscousness, and self-reverance (some call it ego) of a God. I am under the impression that Yacub knew many things the others did not know. And we have been informed that he did indeed find the law of unlike attract/like repel. To gain a little more insight lets define some words.

Attract: - 1. To cause to draw near or adhere by physical force: Magnetic poles are attracted to their opposites. 2. To arouse or compel the interest, admiration, or attention of: We were attracted by the display of lights

Repel: - 1. To offer a resistant force to something. 2. To cause aversion or distaste: behavior that repels

In the 22nd degree of the 1-40 we cee that Yacub was playing with two pieces of steel and learned that the one with magnetic attracted the one with out magnetic. According to this law I undersand magnetic and no magnetic like this:

Magnetic - no-magnetic, Knowledge - trick knowledge, Truth - lies, Allah - devil, Black - white

It is my understanding that because of this law Allah will attract the devil. It is an attempt to direct, reorganize, eliminate or re-originate that devil or that negative energy towards his (Allah's) own electrical charge which is positive. It should be noted that this is a natural phenomena in the biological make up of the Original Man. Although this magnetic energy is a physical force it is subconscously or inherently emmanating from the its source - The Original Blackman. My understanding also allows me to cee (through the definition of repel that was given ) that two alikes will indeed repel but they are not repelling each other. Instead, they are recognizing their oneness and offering help in the attraction/elimination of the unlike. Now, steel has often been used to symbolize a hard un-flinching character. It is interesting that this character can be attributed to God or Devil.

I think the above explains how Yacub was able to be successful with his plan/promise. The motives behind his plan/promise, I must insist, goes back to the law of Zig Zag Zig. Yacub and his people did not have assurance beyond doubt or question, they did not have complete conviction or satisfaction in the fact that they were the power, the wise, the victorious ones. Which is why Yacub knew that it was possible to rule his own people with trick-knowledge because the Truth had not been proven without a shadow of a doubt.

If we go back to the 38th degree in the 1-40 it is even clearer to cee the 12th and the 26th alphabet in action. Yacub showed great wisdom when he carried out his promise to make a devil, graft that devil, then teach him trick - knowledge. Because of his love (elevated supreme understanding) for us (himself), he/we went through hell to be right. This is the math of the universe. In order for God to be right about his knowledge he had to prove it by going through Hell and defeating the devil - in person.

Now, you have Zig Zag Zig. Islam must go through the reorganization of Allah in order to bring about Islam. Knowledge Wisdom Understanding.

Romans 11 ends with the word Amen. This is also the chapter of the Bible I used to build off of the letter Z.

P.S : Notice the word Amen. Not a ghost, a spirit, It is A- men (Allah - men)

Aqueousmoon
Peace

LHX
10-17-2005, 09:21 PM
long posts are not practical

give us something to work with here

it looks like you have something good to say

Aqueous Moon
10-17-2005, 09:34 PM
yeah I know it's long just something to meditate on if someone happens to have the time. ( well, a lot of time lol)

Big Risk
10-17-2005, 10:04 PM
I saw Yacuub and I immediatly ignored this.

Os3y3ris
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
If theres one thing that amuses me, its when people so much effort and struggle into something and it blows up in their faces. Not just a regular explosion though, but some Wile E Coyote type shit. Like when someone plays some huge elaborate chess game, passes up a billion checkmates and essentially offers the game up, but can't see a thing. They're too caught up in their plan to see they've already lost. Or when you play jiujitsu and some fool has a death grip on your gi. He's so caught up in his grip that he doesn't realize he's about to get his arm broken. Or rather like Hitler charging through Russia in the rain and then into the winter.

Basically, not only is this shit retarded, but its amusing in that you put so much thought and effort into being fantastically dumb. Way to go.

Big Risk
10-17-2005, 10:18 PM
lmfao.... holy shit thats alot of comparisons.

TeknicelStylez
10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
I read the whole thing, allow me to absorb all the information and provide an adequate response.

Aqueous Moon
10-17-2005, 11:06 PM
This is a long thread. Agreed, however when I wrote it was not exhausting or anything like that cause it's just the stuff I think about on the daily. This is how I evolve and I love to write and I also love to read so I decided to post cause I thought if someone wanted to take the time then maybe we could build on some of this stuff. If you hate Yacub or long posts than why bother wasting your time showing me all of your negativity? this is my very first time posting on this site ( I don't usually post stuff on the internet anyway I have just been home alot lately cause my car broke down) so if this is not the way ya'll do things I won't bother wasting my time either. peace. Aqueousmoon

Os3y3ris
10-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Wait, you're the one running around talking about genetically engineered white devils and I'M showing negativity?

LordReveal
10-17-2005, 11:27 PM
God, carry on with your build.

LordReveal
10-17-2005, 11:31 PM
check your inbox G, I left u several messages.

PEACE.

Aqueous Moon
10-17-2005, 11:52 PM
---LordReveal
Peace King . Thanks for giving me a proper welcome since it is my first time posting.
Aqueous.

Visionz
10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
do you look at the story of Yacub as a metaphor or historical fact?

Aqueous Moon
10-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Peace
I am tempted to plead the fifth on that question only because I think the root of that question underminds the supreme mathematical beauty in the message.

That being said - I do understand Yacub as being an actual person and in my understanding that only exemplifies the truth of his logic and his methods.

B.U.T to say that he did not exsist in the physical would be someone else's understanding and even that can't underscore the science of The Blackman. This is obvious when you have eyes to cee.
Peace. Aqueous

Visionz
10-18-2005, 12:52 AM
I ask just because it would seem to make more sense to me on a metaphorical level. I don't believe it actually happened. The polarity that you were talking about does ring true just because it's hard to think of anything that exist on any one side that is not balaned by something else. Funny though that as soon as I ask myself the question, my mind ask what would be the polar opposite to this world's greed, in action, I wouldn't say the genorosity would be true, maybe humbleness of the poor? I do have a lot more questions for you. I'll start with this one. But you believe in the existence of the soul?

Woozer
10-18-2005, 01:12 AM
The 26th letter

Zig Zag Zig has practically claimed my life for a couple of years now. I don't really know how to explain it but, I have been obssesed with the meanings of this science. As of recently, I more fully began to understand the universal nature of this degree in particular because I find it so relevent in my everyday revolutions. So, here is my understanding on some deep maths.

Now, it is known amongst those who study truth that the bible is written in deep parables. Elijah called the bible the poison book because if you don't know who you are and your true history you can easily end up,... well - dead. Misinterpertation is not nothing to fool around with so that being said - the bible is the white man's book. However, those who have eyes to see can cee the truth within it.

I found Romans Ch.11 to be very profound and while studying it I began to understand some truths that coincide perfectly with supreme mathematics and much of the literature in our 1 - 40. I will illustrate my understanding on that in due time first let me set it up for you. Also, let me say that I am Earth. However, I haven't had a real outgoing nature so i usually meditate at home and in my note book - all by myself. I am self building so i don't know exactly how much is known on this subject I'm just offering my wisdom to help someone, anyone get a grasp on the nature of supreme mathematics and everything the eye is seeing. I lot of times when I was newborn I found myself geting caught up in the red tape of memorizing degrees, alphabets and numbers and not having clear examples of their power. Any way.

The 26th letter is Z. This letter represents zig zag zig in our supreme alphabet. It must be noted that the number 26 represents wisdom equality in our supreme math and 2 + 6 = 8. The number 8 represents build/destroy and all of this is quite relevent to the supreme science of zig zag zig. Zig must go through the defragment of Zag in order to bring about Zig. It is important to undrstand what a defragment is in order to gain deeper understanding of this law. While looking this word up I was constantly referred to a definition which was in comparison to a computer file ie:

de·frag·ment - To reorganize (a computer file) to eliminate fragmentation. This was interesting because after looking up the word computer I found this definition: com·put·er - 1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information. 2. One who computes.

I could cee that this word - computer was ,amazingly, an accurate description of the God or Earth knowledged in supreme mathematics. The word file seemed to be self - explanatory but I looked it up anyway and found some more interesting info. file - A collection of data or information that has a name, etc... Now you may say that this is a stretch but I am going to use this word - file - as a parable for Islam because Islam is the name of the Truth.

So, lets (for the purpose of this understanding) plug this in to the context of Zig Zag Zig. But, first let me break down my build a little bit further. What is the difference between the words Zig and Zag? The I is changed to the A. In our supreme alphabets the letter I represents Islam and the letter A represents Allah. Now, it is more clear to cee the meaning in this parable: Islam (Zig) must go through the defragment (reorganization) of Allah (Zag) in order to bring about Islam (Zig) . Now, if Allah (God and Earth) are symbolically the computer and Islam (the Truth) is symbolically the file what is all this reorganizing ( defragmenting ) about?

This question brings me to my next understanding and opens up a whole new build concerning grafting and the making of the devil. Soon, you will see why I believe these two builds are so connected, if, my math is on point. Since we all know how usefull it is to bust out the dictionary lets look up the word grafting.

grafting: - 1. To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact. 1b. To join (a plant or plants) by such union. 2. To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect. 3. To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.

Now, in the 1 - 40 in the 25th degree we can cee that Yacub was, "...grafting the devil or making him from the Original Man." And here is where my understanding presents itself because if you examine the words in this degree you can cee that those two words grafting and making are used in two completely different contexts. Let me explain further and offer the definition for the word making.

Making: - 1. The act of one that makes. 1b. The process of coming into being: trouble in the making. 2. The means of gaining success or realizing potential: That job will be the making of you. 3. Something made. 3b. The quantity made at one time. 4. The abilities or qualities needed for development. Often used in the plural: She has the makings of a fine teacher. 4b. The material or ingredients needed for making or doing something: all the makings for an apple pie. 5. makings Informal The paper and tobacco for rolling a cigarette.

[font=Times New Roman][size=4]With these definitions we can cee that grafing is actually the joining of something with something else and we can cee that making is the process of coming into being. This shows us that grafting the white man means joining him into the culure of the blackman and making the white man is the process of bringing the devil into exsistence. And this is further explained in the 23rd degree of the 1-40. In this degree we can cee that Yacub made a promise to: first - make a devil, second - graft him from his own people, third - teach them how to rule his people for 6000 years. It needs to be understood that grafting the devil and making the devil are two different and seperate plans within Yacub's promise. Now, once the devil was made it was time to graft him from the original people. This was confusing to me because it implies that you can join (graft) something from the original which would make no sense, but if you look deeper you see that this is actually what happened. Because the devil was joined with the knowlede of and therefore from the original which was the only way he could obtain his trick- knowledge. This is even further reflected in the 1-14 by the 4th degree. We can clearly cee in this degree that yacub followed his plan because after he made the devil he sent them among the original people - he joined them to our way of life but, of course being the devils that they are they began to make trouble so we kicked them out and you know the whole desert and cave type justice they recieved. But, unfortunately it doesn't end there because Yacub continued to make good on his promise by then sending them their trick- knowledge through Moses. The math is symmetrical to the reality. And now you can cee the genuis in Yacub's plan.
i read up to here, i understood it all, but thats cause im really high. I dont believe any of this shit and i think its like finishing a connect the dots, its not real. But i did follow your logic and it did make sense

Aqueous Moon
10-18-2005, 01:32 AM
Peace
I think I get what you are saying when you say metaphorical I think I can understand why you say that. You believe that the science of Yacub is a metaphor about what exactly?

I always seek to find the literal foundation of all metaphors because that is what I feel a metaphor to be. So maybe you can see why I'm a little confused about where your coming from. I think you are trying to say that it is a cautionary tale or a imaginary type story.

But, that is where we lose each other and if I were to truly indulge the thoughts of this kind of rationality I would lose all bases of my position. Not trying to sound uncooperative to your inquiries but, I don't know know how to contact your point when we are not on the same foundation.

In response to world greed and the polar opposite I can only offer my understanding which is self constructed and I cee that things like world greed, corporate piracy, political terrorism, and miseducation as the proverbial symptoms of the disease or the effects of the cause but I am knowing all the while that the source of all this comes from the effectivness of the devil's trick-knowledge which can only be countered, (balanced if you will) by the application of True Knowledge.

I cee the soul as being one with the mind and body of the Original man.

ex) He sold his soul to the devil when he decided to conform instead of confront the establishment -( that is the mind.)
And when he signed up in the military to fight for the establishment - (that is the body).
The soul is the truth or the judge to the mind and body's ways and actions . The soul is at once very personal and entirely universal because it reflects the truth.

Like the Sun another word being Sol like The Soul. Peace. Aqueous

Woozer
10-18-2005, 01:45 AM
actually i was just saying that your leaps in logic made sense to me. But i will agree with the metaphorical of it, you start with a base, it must be destroyed and built again. If you have a house and its damaged, it would be better to just knock the remnants of the original house over and rebuild the original house or to build a better house. Its an interesting message, im not sure if it really aplies to big headed scientists and the creation of white savage devils, but an interesting message none the less.

Visionz
10-18-2005, 02:03 AM
It's a metaphor reasoning white's recent dominance in the world and how the white power structure's way of thinking is diseased, and that it's going to take an outlook from a different perspective to ever change shit. Have you ever looked into the orgins of the story itself. If so could you please give me the history of it.

Aqueous Moon
10-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Peace
That's what I mean when I say that we are not on the same foundation because even if you were to call Yacub a "metaphor" it would'nt be reflective of white's dominance in the world. It would be a reflection of God's dominance in the universe.

So when you say "it's going to take an out look from a different perspective to ever change shit " that implies to me that you believe that the diseased white power structure is not part of God's plan.

I think you are saying that world greed caused the diseased thinking of the white power structure which would then raise numerous other questions concerning the origins of world greed rather than questions regarding the origin of God's plan.

Again, we are not on the same foundation. But, I can see where you are coming from now. Then, of course you would ask for the origins of the "story" it self, implying that it is not based and proven on the reality of our universal experience.

So, If you are looking for some kind of board certified, ink and paper, start and finish line kind of source then I can offer none of it. This is the time and this is, above all others, the subject in which you must have a discerning spirit or you must utilize your 'third eye' or just plain and simply come out of the denial and the fog of having been decieved.

I hope I am being clear with my understanding. Lies are the ruler of this world everything is under its domain, that is why the truth is constructed using universal supreme mathematics. You can see it if you have eyes to cee
Peace. Aqueous

aismani
10-19-2005, 06:23 AM
It's a metaphor reasoning white's recent dominance in the world and how the white power structure's way of thinking is diseased, and that it's going to take an outlook from a different perspective to ever change shit. Have you ever looked into the orgins of the story itself. If so could you please give me the history of it.Unseen is much closer to real NGE essence than many self proclaimed representatives out here , even if the full scale meaning of the metaphor is a little BIT deeper

Allah u akbar IVORY AND EBONY

aismani
10-19-2005, 06:31 AM
Whoever wants to get to the NGEs teachings core in the obvious absence of honorable Clearance 13X must follow the traces to from where he took his mathematics and alphabet and thats mainly sufi islam,cabbalism and masonry,first unified on americas soil by the MOORISH SCIENCE TEMPLE.Get into the sources and u will be able to reflect properly on a metaphor or at least recognize a metaphors nature.

GRAND ARCHITECT AINT NUTTIN TO FUCK WITH

Shemsu Elohim
10-19-2005, 05:26 PM
True indeed.

Through the Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of the Tree of Life(Kabbalah) and Tree of Knowledge(Daath), we can then Build the Temple of the Soul-of-Man or Solar-Man(that's what a true Mason does) which will allow us to live in Peace, which is Islam.

The Original Black Man(Ausar (http://www.aasorlando.org/ausar.htm)) is the Grand Architect of the Universe.

"Osiris is a Black God"

Jamal Noor
10-19-2005, 07:06 PM
that was a really good read man

Aqueous Moon
10-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Peace
Yes, Father Allah (Clarence 13x) was a genius in the true sense of the word. I purposely tried not to name drop in my post and my replies because I wanted to make the point that nothing or noone will verify the true for you. That is your job and it is the hard work of really looking, listening and observing that will bring you supreme understanding. Father Allah said never take ANYTHING on face value. You gotta do the math yourself cause that's how you really learn. Peace. Aqueousmoon

Born Ruler I
10-20-2005, 01:50 PM
Shemsu... you're delivery sounds familiar...

Are you possibly in OH?

One

Koolish
10-20-2005, 04:53 PM
If theres one thing that amuses me, its when people so much effort and struggle into something and it blows up in their faces. Not just a regular explosion though, but some Wile E Coyote type shit. Like when someone plays some huge elaborate chess game, passes up a billion checkmates and essentially offers the game up, but can't see a thing. They're too caught up in their plan to see they've already lost. Or when you play jiujitsu and some fool has a death grip on your gi. He's so caught up in his grip that he doesn't realize he's about to get his arm broken. Or rather like Hitler charging through Russia in the rain and then into the winter.

Basically, not only is this shit retarded, but its amusing in that you put so much thought and effort into being fantastically dumb. Way to go.this is why i hate the internet, it's full of faggots like you.
________
BLACK ASIAN (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/287/asian/videos/1)

Shemsu Elohim
10-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Shemsu... you're delivery sounds familiar...

Are you possibly in OH?

One

Ohio?

Nah, Utah. +)

Prolifical ENG
10-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Ohio?

Nah, Utah. +)

so it is you.....
:D

Decipha Born
10-22-2005, 04:26 PM
yeah I know it's long just something to meditate on if someone happens to have the time. ( well, a lot of time lol)
It was wonderful.

pEACE

----------dECIPHER bORN allah

Aqueous Moon
10-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Peace -dECIPHER bORN allah
Thanks for your reflections God.
Peace. Aqueous

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm printing this out so I can read it. It's too much for my eyes.

Peace

blackwisdom
10-22-2005, 07:19 PM
P.S : Notice the word Amen. Not a ghost, a spirit, It is A- men (Allah - men)
Aqueousmoon

I've read it and feel that there is possibility for truth to be there. Your knowledge leaves room for probability. I'm not knocking you or the lessons, just stating an opinion. Thank you for the builds.

One thing about the "Amen." This is something I found that sorta explains my understanding of this word and it's origins.

http://www.soulmatesworldwide.com/egyptn_deities.htm

" Amen Or Amon Means "Faithful, Hidden, Trusted." In The Hebrew, Amen Means "So Be It" Or "Verily" Or "Surely." The Real Meaning Of Amen In The Arabic Language, Aamin Comes From The Root Word Amana, Meaning "To Have Faith." As You Can See, In Arabic The Word Amen Is Spelled Aamen.

In The Hebrew And Greek, Amen Should Be Spelled Amein. But It's Not, It's Spelled Amen. So Where Did The Spelling Amen Or Amon Come From? The Truth Of The Matter Is, Amon (Amen) Is The Name Of An Egyptian Deity. Just Like Most Christian Customs And Traditions Of Today (Like Christmas And Easter Which Were Created In Honor Of Two Egyptian Deitties Horus (Tammuz) And Isis (Ishtar). The Egyptian And Sumerian Way Of Life Has Even Eased Into The Prayers Of Christians As In Revelation 22:20.

Amen (Or Amon, Ammon Or Amun) Is A Deity That Was Worshipped By The Egyptians Before And During The Time Of The Pharoaoh Ankh Aton.

http://www.soulmatesworldwide.com/images/Deities_1.jpg

Ankh Aton's Wife Was Named Nefertiti (1367 - 1343 B.C.E.). They Had A Son-In-Law Named Tut Ankh Aton (Tutankhamon, King Tut 1347 - 1330 B.C.E.). Tut Ankh Aton Was Taught Tawhid, "The Aloneness Of The Source Anunnaqi Eloheem" By His Father-In-Law Ankh Aton. He Was Married To His And Nefertiti's Daughter Named Ankhsenpaaton. Ankh Aton Was Taught By His Mother Queen Tiy, Who Was An Offspring Of The Original Inhabitants Of Mesopotamia Who Were Sudanese.

Their Family Was Made Up Of The Hotep Famiy (Family Imhotep) Who Where Taught Tawhid By Abram Who Was Later Called Abraham Genesis 17:5. Abraham And His Forefather, Adam (Zakar) Dwelled In Mesopotamia.

The Peaceful Way Of Life Was The Religion Of These People, This Is Why Queen Tiy Taught Her Son Ankh Aton, The Worship Of One Creator.

However, The People During The Time Of Ankh Aton Parents Were Idol Worshippers; They Worshipped Animals And The Deity Amon.

http://www.soulmatesworldwide.com/images/Deities_2.jpg

Ankh Aton Realized His People Were In Darkness, And He Tried To Abolish This Idol Worshipping By Being An Example For His People. He Tried To Show His People The Correct Way Of Life, And He Sometimes Expressed It In The Form Of Symbols.

Originally, His Name Was Amonhotep Of Amon And He Established The Worship Of Anunnaqi Eloheem. Ankh Aton is A Combination Of Two Words; Ankh Which Means "Symbol Of Eternal Life After Death" And Aton Which Means "Source Of All Life."

http://www.soulmatesworldwide.com/images/Deities_3.jpg

Amon Was Represented As A Human With A Ram's Head, With A Face Of A Ram Which Is A Symbol Of The Sun; Or A Ram Wearing A Triple Crown;

Peace

Aqueous Moon
10-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Peace Blackwisdom -
Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate you reading my post. Your add on about the word - Amen - was insightfull. When I first looked at the word it just jumped out at me in the form of an acronym like I explained (A-men) and also like this:

A- Allah
M-Master
E-Equality
N-Now, Nation or End

This just fits so perfectly with that chapter (Romans 11) and the understanding that I was trying to manifest through the Knowledge of Supreme Wisdom.
Peace . Aqueous

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
10-23-2005, 10:14 PM
peace.

Arrived late to the build, don't have a chance to be on as much. Life is busy. Blackwisdom hope you are well...same to you LordReveal. Peace to the rest. Next topic?
peace

S.u.b.LiminalthA7thBorN

pep
11-03-2005, 07:06 PM
peace queen, luv is luv for the build...

Aqueous Moon
11-03-2005, 07:29 PM
Peace

Thanks for the reflection, Pep

Malcom Guevera
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
If theres one thing that amuses me, its when people so much effort and struggle into something and it blows up in their faces.
Relax kid, she wants to build on something she picked up on and because of US being on the NET, shes looked as dumb ? if this was a cipher in person, swords would be swinging left and right, probally up all night.

SENIkOne
11-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Amen means Jesus for christian, the Amen.

peace

nice thread. keep building. im letter "P" in the supreme alphabet i was born in May 16, 1=Knowledge 6=Equality 1+6=7 7=God whats the science on that?

LOL

SENIkOne
11-03-2005, 08:59 PM
by the way read this:

http://pretoria.usembassy.gov/wwwhpr12o.html

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 01:05 AM
Peace SENIKOne,

Thanks for your reflection 7, I peeped the math...you must have a real revolutionary type nature. I dig it.

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Peace,

Much respect , Malcom

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-04-2005, 02:33 AM
peace.

Isa...better known as Jesus...actually referred to himself as the Amen at one time during his life.

speaking of Isa..does anyone know anything about where he ventured off to after the "crucifixion" when he took off to India...he had been there before..and built with many indigenous peoples..., I wanted to know why he returned to India (besides obviously running like hell after his attempted murder)?

AMEN is the SUN GOD pointblank.

Alot of so-called Christianity has alot of khemetic influence.., this is obvious. When things get suspicious is when Musa (Moses) was found upon the river.., that time period..and the switch from polytheism to monotheism within the empire; then where Musa ventured off to..during the exodus.

No disrespect to the Christians within this build.., or any other related denomination....

btw...allah is not originally an arabic word......., off-topic.

PowerfulEnergyAttractsConsciousEntities.

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 03:28 AM
Peace Subliminal

Thanks for adding on. I am not too knowledgable about Isa (Jesus) and his travels. I'm studying up on that a lot though. A while ago, I read something about him going to Japan and some people there actually claim that he was buried in Japan.
Do you know any thing about his travels to Japan?

Peace

Born Ruler I
11-04-2005, 08:28 AM
Amen is not the Sun God. Amen is the 'hidden god,' or the 'god within.'

One

Decipha Born
11-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Peace Subliminal

Thanks for adding on. I am not too knowledgable about Isa (Jesus) and his travels. I'm studying up on that a lot though. A while ago, I read something about him going to Japan and some people there actually claim that he was buried in Japan.
Do you know any thing about his travels to Japan?

PeaceI dont know about Japan. India? yeah i read that.

Also the two places where iv'e read him buried was in jerualem in the mosque of omar. And it is said that noone could enter to see his tomb but a muslim, or them catholics and freemasons that got crazy bread...
i read that from an older God...

if this is true this would she light on the power degree in the knowledge through knowledge culture lessons.

and if true, we got the muslims holding that body for the day we expose the devil.

The other place i read is in india in the city of kashmir on khan yar street which is said to be the tomb of nabi which means prophet in arabic...legend has it that he lived aproximately 2000 years ago and lived to be around 120......he was known for teaching the ''bushra'' which i read means gospel.
.....mulanna muhammad ali taught that.

thats all i know about the subject of where the said person was buried, while some teach that he's a mystery god.

Peace

Decipha Born
11-04-2005, 12:02 PM
oh yeah..........

Just like born ruler said.

The mathemical relationship is ''Cipher''.

This why 85's say it after prayer, but also the arabic word '''amin'' means faithful.
in hebrew the word means ''truthfully' and the root word is amon which means to be faithful.

without jumping into religion...we have the hand of white supremecy and its enslavment of the original people through mystery god prayer and saying

''i am faithfull''

at the end of prayer to me means that they are not aware of the oath that they are submitting to......

Peace.

If ALLAH is not arbic in origin, will you please tell us what language it come from.....

Aqueous Moon
11-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Peace Decipha Born

Thanks for dropping some seeds on the Isa (Jesus) subject. The math about the power degree draws up real powerful.

Peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-04-2005, 07:21 PM
peace.

I'd find it to be extremely shocking if the amen----ra...wasn't the sun god. Especially after reading the Book of the Dead and my overstanding of heiroglyphics, the symbols they use and the meaning behind all of them. Personally, to deny the fact that the sun was/is synonymous with AMEN during the earliest civilizations of the khemetians is......absurd with all respect. The SUN..just like amongst many aboriginal/indigenous people of the planet earth always held an eminent and central position in our culture(s). That's another topic. But to say that amen means to be "hidden god" would be the anti-thesis of what the SUN GOD is all about, because there is nothing hidden about the sun (with all respect to the concept of and the deity known as Osiris-and in the book of the dead..hymn to osiris..he is referred to as the SOUL OF RA). But back to Amen-Ra, in the hymn to him.., I'd like to quote the following:
"Thou rollest on, thou rollest on, thou sendest forth light, thou sendest forth light." (Thou%20rollest%20on,%20thou%20rollest%20on,%20tho u%20sendest%20forth%20light,%20thou%20sendest%20fo rth%20light.)

amen, amen ra, re, ammon ra, amon, etc....

lets examine some more hymns....

"You rise and shine on the back of your mother the sky, having appeared in glory as King of the gods." (You%20rise%20and%20shine%20on%20the%20back%20of%2 0your%20mother%20the%20sky,%20having%20appeared%20 in%20glory%20as%20King%20of%20the%20gods.)

"give praise to Ra, Lord of the Sky, the Sovereign who made the gods." (give%20praise%20to%20Ra,%20Lord%20of%20the%20Sky, %20the%20Sovereign%20who%20made%20the%20gods.)

"when they see Ra in his appearing, his rays flooding the lands." (when%20they%20see%20Ra%20in%20his%20appearing,%20 his%20rays%20flooding%20the%20lands.)

"May he grant that I see the sun-disc " (May%20he%20grant%20that%20I%20see%20the%20sun-disc%20)

And each time Amen is depicted within the glyphs..you will always see the sun. Kinda seems logical to me, considering the fact that Tem, Uatchet, Osiris, Horus, Tehuti, Nut, Isis, Set, Her-Khuti, Khepera have their unique and very own symbols.

peace.

peace to decipha born for ALSO breaking down the modernized meaning of amen from the religious perspective.

---------------------------------------

As far as Isa goes....

even in the Quran itself it can be argued that Isa survived the attempted crucifixion. Some white "jews" (aka descendants of POWs from tribal wars with the original hebrew israelites)..are aware of this, and then continue on to state that they killed Isa by sword. After the "Darkness" and "earthquake" that left the jews in great chaos..and concerned about their homes, Isa had "slipped out the backdoor"--and made his way to the region of Punjab., where the 10 Lost tribes is Israel were situated. Not trying to get too "mysterious" on yall, but there has been a coin located in India..which the name of Isa has been inscribed upon in Pali characters..from that time period<--which is where the nonfictional controversy begins to stir up..for obvious reasons (dated after his supposed death).

And damn, I'm running out of time....

check out the Hadith, and it is estimated that Isa lived til he was 125 years of age.

check out the Marham-I-ISa (the ointment of Jesus)

check out the Rauzat-us-Safa

and yes to the person who mentioned Kashmir...,

I'll add on later when I have more time.

I will also address the term allah...really its etymology.

peace!

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-04-2005, 07:24 PM
peace...

I will add on later..with more evidence..

I apologize for leaving..pardon self.

peace

Subliminal tha 7th BorN

SENIkOne
11-04-2005, 10:05 PM
oh yeah..........

Just like born ruler said.

The mathemical relationship is ''Cipher''.

This why 85's say it after prayer, but also the arabic word '''amin'' means faithful.
in hebrew the word means ''truthfully' and the root word is amon which means to be faithful.

without jumping into religion...we have the hand of white supremecy and its enslavment of the original people through mystery god prayer and saying

''i am faithfull''

at the end of prayer to me means that they are not aware of the oath that they are submitting to......

Peace.

If ALLAH is not arbic in origin, will you please tell us what language it come from.....
From the HEBREW Language.

Peace to every Muslim and Muslim son

Allah according to Muslims is the GOD of Abraham. the god of Abraham was and always be Yahweh, Shalom.

Born Ruler I
11-08-2005, 09:43 AM
If you are only using Budge's interpretation, you will remain aloof to the truth being presented by the neter. The true title is not "The Book of the Dead." That is an incorrect interpretation in and of itself. The true title is "The Book of Light Coming Forth By Day."

These were not extrinsic deities to be worshipped by the Kemau, but intrinsic properties of the "spirit" or "energy" of self.

Ra is symbolic to the sun.

Ra Un Nefer's Metu Neter Vols. I and II offer keen insight into the cartouches of Kemet.

Budge acknowledged in his later year's that he was interpreting the Metu Neter from a Judeo-Christian perspective and it created an unsubstantiated bias.

Gerald Massey corrected a lot of Budge's work, but Ra Un Nefer has been able to tap even deeper into the Kemetic Tree of Life.

Here is a brief description of the Tree of Life system:

African Cosmology
By Grisso

As it was in the beginning,So shall it be in the end.

The Kamitic Tree of Life

Ra Un Nefer Amen has reclaimed for us some of the core Kamitic spiritual teachings and precepts. The key teachings have been diagrammed in what has come down to us and is known as the Tree of Life (Fig. 1.1).

The Tree of Life is a diagram of the process through which God creates the world, Man, and Man's sojourn in the world. The Tree consists of eleven spheres, numbered from zero to 10. Sphere 0 is at the top, and is depicted as being "above" the tree. It depicts and corresponds to the state of God and of existence before the creation of the thingly, phenomenal world. In the Kamitic tradition, this aspect of God was known variously as Amen, Atum, Aten, Nu, and Nut. As it has come down to the Zulu through the Bonaabakulu Abasekhemu, it corresponds to what they call the Itongo as Bowen has told us.

Amen, or The Source, or The Itongo

The essential state of God or of existence before creation is of an undifferentiated Potential -- the primordial mist. There are two dual principles which characterize the Amen: One is the principle of Mind, the other is the principle of Matter. The principle of Mind is itself dualized into Consciousness and Will. Consciousness represents the passive polarity, and Will the active polarity, of the same essential quality. The principle of Matter may be seen as a continuum, which may more properly be called Energy/Matter, because "matter" in the strict sense is but one extreme of that continuum, being "energy-slowed-down." Implicit in that notion is the fact known to Western science at least since Einstein, namely that energy and matter are mutually transmutable. As reflected at Sphere 0 above the Tree, the essential quality of Mind is a state of bliss, peace, hetep, the Kamitic word for a state of unshakable inner peace. The essential quality of Matter, at Sphere 0, in the state of Amen, is that of pure Potential, which means there is as yet no motion, [Note: The Hindu word nirvana also characterizes the state of Amen, and means, literally, "no motion" (nir = "no" + vana = "motion").] no vibration, no "things", therefore no space, and no time. There is also no light, since light is a vibration, and there is no motion.

Mind/Matter Duality. Parenthetically, and somewhat paradoxically, the energy/matter continuum (i.e. the Matter principle) properly includes Spirit. In the grand dichotomy between Mind and Matter, Spirit falls under the category of Matter rather than of Mind. Spirit is fundamentally energy, and the medium through which Mind expresses itself. Since individuated spirits also are associated with individuated Mind (Consciousness/Will), loose usage of the term "spirit" sometimes, indeed usually, refers also to Mind. Strictly speaking, however, spirit is energy, and thus distinct from Consciousness/Will (hence Mind) which may in various senses manipulate spirit. It follows from this schema, that the grand dichotomy here called that between Mind and Matter, could also properly have been rendered as the dichotomy between Mind and Spirit, for matter, too, as "energy-slowed-down," is but a form of spirit. But such a usage would do too much violence to the common understanding of these matters, and the usage that goes with it. In common usage, we speak of body, mind, and spirit as all being distinct, certainly to the best of the ability of our senses to perceive these distinctions. At the same time, we use the term "spirit" as a common noun to refer to individuated "souls" that have given up the body, but which retain as an essential attribute the attribute of Consciousness/Will, or Mind. Given the potential for ambiguity, I stick with Mind/Matter as being the fundamental dichotomy, but with the clear understanding that Spirit, qua energy, falls under the category Matter. The concept of soul, in relation to that of spirit, is a tricky one, and will be addressed later on, in the context where it is most easily explained.

The peace of hetep is an "inner" peace, because it is a state that is considered still to lie somewhere within Man. It is not to be found in the material (energy/matter) principle of the universe, rather in the mind principle. Therefore it lies within. It is an aspect of existence that is inherently indivisible: when you get to "it," there is nowhere further to "go." I believe Amen has speculated somewhere in his writings that Democritus imperfectly understood this Kamitic concept of "Atum," and sought to apply it to matter. It is from this misconception that Western science found its way to the notion of the atom, as being the smallest indivisible particle of a substance. No sooner was the atom discovered, however, it turned out that it contained yet smaller constituent particles of stuff. There is apparently no end to the proliferation of yet smaller sub-atomic particles. Kamitic spiritual science confidently predicts that the fundamental building block -- in a delicious irony of metaphor -- of matter, is not matter at all, but the energy polarity of the energy/matter principle. The wave/particle duality of photons, and of sub-atomic particles, is a manifestation of the energy/matter principle, namely that energy and matter are mutually transmutable. Be that as it may, the state of hetep, in terms of the mind aspect of Being, is the ultimate state of pure inner peace. In terms of the matter aspect of Being, it is the ultimate state of pure, quiescent, energy-as-potential. Both, together -- quiescent mind, and quiescent matter (energy, really) -- constitute the Kamitic concept of the Creator before creation. This is Amen, and the Source from which all comes. It is also, in the Kamitic spiritual science, the true nature of the hidden God within, which is essentially unconditioned, and which cannot be upset by externals. It is represented at Sphere 0 above the Tree of Life. In the Yoruba tradition, that aspect of God represented by Sphere 0 is called Olodumare. It is also what, as we have seen, the Zulu call the Itongo.

http://theafrican.com/Images/treeoflife.jpg

Fig. 1.1: THE KAMITIC TREE OF LIFE

The purpose of creation

If the true nature of God, the Source, is Amen, and is essentially unconditioned and undifferentiated, the question arises why did God create the thingly world of differentiation in which Man dwells, and further, why did he create Man. The Kamitic scripture says of God in the state of Amen: "I was alone; not born were they." Amen (1996) quotes this scripture to explain that God created the world in order to have experience. And It created Man in order to have a vehicle within the world with the same essential qualities as Itself. Man is in this sense created "in the image of God." Further, as Bowen informs us, the Bonaabakulu Abasekhemu teach that Man is on a journey of return to the Source, to the Itongo, to the state of Amen. Man, in his gross, physical aspect, and the thingly world in general, is represented by Sphere 10 at the bottom of the Tree. Sphere 10 thus represents the end-result of creation. Spheres 1 to 9 in-between represent the functional stages of creation, as well as the various aspects of the spiritual being which is also part of Man's nature. Not only does the Tree of Life represent the unfolding of Creation, it represents also the way back, sphere by sphere (or branch by branch), for Man's spiritual return journey.

The functional stages of creation, and the aspects of spirit

Spheres 1 to 9, or the Ennead, in addition to representing the functional stages of creation, also represent archetypal deities which exhibit the qualities most pertinent to the functional stage of creation with which respectively they are identified. At the level of Man, these same archetypal energies find expression as archetypal personality types, of which each of us is in some sense a blend. The Tree of Life is to be understood as but a model of many interpenetrating realities: of deities, of aspects of the psyche, of functional aspects of creation, among others not yet addressed. Each of the spheres of the Tree is described briefly in turn.

http://theafrican.com/Images/OsirisStand.jpgOmnipresence/Central Theme. Sphere 1 on the Tree corresponds to God manifest in the world, and is the mirror image of sphere 0 above the tree. That is to say, where Sphere 0 represents God un-manifest, or the "hidden" God, Sphere 1 on the Tree represents God in the world. Sphere 1 represents that highest aspect of Man's spirit which is as yet unawakened in all of us, with the exception of certain adepts or "God-men on earth," such as Jesus, Buddha, and the "Higher Ones" of the Bonaabakulu Abasekhemu. Sphere 1 represents the "Divine Spark" within all of us. The challenge is to raise and establish our individuated Consciousness in the part of Spirit corresponding to Sphere 1. According to the African cosmology, this is a process that takes countless incarnations, but whether knowingly or unknowingly, it is a journey on which we all are embarked. The aspect of Creation and of Spirit corresponding to Sphere 1 on the Tree is called Ausar in the Kamitic tradition. In the Yoruba tradition, it is called Obatala. The defining attribute of God manifest in the world is omnipresence. By extension, the principle of omnipresence is also the principle of the central theme, as that which infuses every aspect of a thing, or reality, hence Ausar and Obatala are the deities which govern the head, and clarity of vision, purpose, etc.

http://theafrican.com/Images/ThothSm.jpgOmniscience/Divine Will. Sphere 2 on the Tree of Life represents the attribute of omniscience. The deity represented by Sphere 2 of the Tree is called Tehuti, sometimes Djehuti, in the Kamitic tradition. As already mentioned, Tehuti was known to the Greeks as Thoth. It is this faculty of all-knowing that forms the basis for all divination, which is a method by which Man may communicate with the deity of the second Sphere -- the Oracle, or the deity through which Ausar speaks. The deity of Sphere 2 may speak to Man through any variety of vehicles, for example, through the toss of coins, as with the I Ching, the drawing of stalks, the toss of bones, the reading of tea leaves, the toss of cowrie shells, and the drawing of cards from a deck. Ra Un Nefer Amen has reclaimed for us the Great Oracle of Tehuti, who speaks, so to say, through cards similar to the Tarot. In the Yoruba pantheon, Orunmila is the deity responsible for all divination (Ifa is related, and is the name given to the system of divination used by the babalawos of the Yoruba, as well as the traditional religion practiced by the Yoruba.) It is through Sphere 2 that the will of God may be made known. In addition to divination systems, the omniscience faculty of the Creator may be made manifest through living sages and adepts who have been able through spiritual cultivation or through Divine assistance, to establish their Consciousness at the part of Spirit represented by Sphere 2 on the Tree.

It also happens in African religious systems that a deity may "possess" an initiate. Under such possession, the initiate's Consciousness is displaced, and the Consciousness of the deity "takes over" the initiate's bodily vehicle. In that state, the deity is able to speak to those who seek or require counsel.

http://theafrican.com/Images/Pyramid.jpgOmnipotence/The power of creation. Sphere 3 of the Tree represents the omnipotence aspect of the Creator. If it is out of Sphere 2 that Ausar expresses the faculty of all-knowing, it is out of Sphere 3 that Ausar brings into being that which is Willed out of Sphere 2. The deity represented by Sphere 3 of the Tree was called Sekert by the Kamau, and is called Obaluaye in the Yoruba tradition. The Kamitic spiritual science holds that creation is brought about by Word, invocation, or vibration. Thus Sphere 3 also represents words of power, or mantra. These were called hekau (singular: heka) by the Kamau. The original Godly vibration which created the (our) world was said to be aung. That initial Godly word of vibration was emitted from that aspect of the Creator represented by Sphere 3. The Kamitic scripture has God saying: "I brought into my mouth my own name, that is to say, a word of power, and I, even I, came into being in the form of things which came into being, and I came in the forms of the Creator." Since creation of the thingly universe brings into being structure, also limitation by inference, Sekert and Obaluaye are identified with the foundations of things. One calls on Sekert or Obaluaye to help establish firm and enduring foundations. At the same time, since nothing lasts forever in the thingly world, Sekert and Obaluaye are also identified with cycles, and since no new cycle begins unless an old one has died, Sekert and Obaluaye are also identified as much with death as with creation. But this is not as morbid as it may seem to the Western mind, for within the African cosmology, death is not seen as final, rather as transition. At any rate, Sekert and Obaluaye preside over funerals and cemeteries, and the skull is one of their totems.

http://theafrican.com/Images/MaatFeather.jpgDivine Law/Truth, Harmony, the interdependence of all things. Sphere 4 of the Tree of Life represents that aspect of the Creator corresponding to the laws of existence for the things of creation. This is Divine Law. In the Kamitic tradition, the deity represented by this Sphere is known as Maat. In the Yoruba pantheon she is known as Aje Chagullia. The laws for which Maat is the expression govern both aspects of mind (Consciousness/Will), as well as aspects of matter (Energy/Matter). Thus Maat governs the principles of Divine Truth, Love, Justice, Balance, Harmony, Inter-dependence of all things, etc., as well as the laws of physics and of all energy/matter phenomena, which latter includes the laws governing spiritual phenomena. It is the feather of Maat that is used to weigh the heart at Judgement day.

http://theafrican.com/Images/RaUraeus.jpgDivine Law Enforcement. Sphere 5 of the Tree represents that aspect of Spirit from which Divine Law is "enforced." In the Kamitic tradition, the deity represented by this Sphere is known as Herukhuti. In the Yoruba, he is known as Ogun. The wrath of God (punishment) is exercised through this faculty, as is the love of God in its protective aspect. There is a balancing logic at work here. There is no law without means of enforcement, therefore Herukhuti is needed to complement Maat.

http://theafrican.com/Images/HorusFalcoln.jpgMan's Will. Sphere 6 of the Tree represents that aspect of Spirit from which Man's Will is exercised. It is in the exercise of Free Will that the divine aspect of Man finds expression. It is important though to point out that Man's Will is distinct from God's Will, which finds expression out of Sphere 2. For Man to bring her Will into alignment with God's will, therefore, it is necessary for Man to consult or otherwise be guided by, the Sage, or the Oracular faculty represented by Sphere 2. The deity represented by Sphere 6 was known to the Kamau as Heru, often symbolized by the hawk wearing the crown of upper and lower Egypt. No doubt the word "hero" derives from the Kamitic name for this deity, and came into the English language via the Greeks. It is cognate also to the Greek word helios for the sun, as well as Horus, the word by which Heru was known to the Greeks. Horus in turn is cognate to "horizon" for the image of Heru is of the sun on the horizon, poised between heaven and the earth. Likewise, in the Tree of Life, Sphere 6 is at its geometric center, poised between the divine faculties already discussed, up above, and the more mundane faculties now to follow, down below. Heru is key to the Ausarian resurrection metaphor, wherein he is seen as the son, the hero figure, who reclaims his father's throne which has been usurped by Ausar's evil brother Set. Heru re-establishes the kingdom of God both within and without, by aligning his will, Man's free will, with God's will. In the Yoruba pantheon, Shango is the deity which exemplifies the energies represented by Sphere 6 of the Tree.

http://theafrican.com/Images/Hathor.jpgJoy, Imagination, the Libido, Beauty. Sphere 7 of the Tree represents the part of Spirit that governs joy and the imagination. She is known as Het-Heru (House of Heru) in the Kamitic tradition, and Oshun in the Yoruba. It is a congregative faculty, meaning that, among other things, it is concerned with putting things together for beautiful or pleasing artistic effect. The Greeks knew this aspect of Spirit by the name Aphrodite. The Romans called her Venus, and the Babylonians called her Ishtar. The Kamau recognized that that which manifests is that which has been cultivated by the imagination. It is in this sense that Heru (the Will and its realization) is related to Het-Heru (the "house" of Heru or the place where the will is gestated -- the imagination). The Het-Heru faculty is intimately connected with that which the Kamau called Ra or life-force, and what is known as Chi to the Chinese, Kundalini to the Hindus, and ngolo (Fu-Kiau, 1991) to the Kongo people of Central Africa.

http://theafrican.com/Images/Anubis2.jpgLogic, Intellect, Belief, Communication. Sphere 8 of the Tree of Life represents the part of Spirit that governs logic and the intellect. The corresponding deity was known to the Kamau as Sebek, and is known to the Yoruba as Esu-Elegba. Among the Akan, Nana Sankofa would be the deity that most closely exemplifies the energies and faculties associated with Sphere 8. To the Greeks, this deity was known as Hermes, and to the Romans, he was known as Mercury. Where Het-Heru at Sphere 7 is congregative, Sebek at Sphere 8 is segregative. Where Het-Heru puts things together in beautiful, harmonious arrangements, Sebek takes things apart and puts them in logical order or relationship. He takes thoughts and orders them into words, one syllable at a time. He governs syllogistic logic, and all manner of information. He is, like the dog which is his totem, clever, but not wise. He represents an important faculty of spirit, which is to ease the way through being clever, but cleverness needs to be guided by wisdom, in almost exactly the same way in which syllogistic logic is only as useful as the premises on which it is based, while logic, per se, cannot establish the truth of the premises from which formal syllogistic argument proceeds. Where Het-Heru governs the imagination, Sebek governs belief. That which we nurture in the imagination, good and bad, tends ultimately to manifest. And that which we believe is what we are most inclined to entertain in our imagination. Moreover, we tend to live that which we believe. Sebek therefore is seen as the "messenger of the Gods", the "opener of the way," the "guardian of the cross-roads," etc., for it is right belief (Sphere 8) that opens the way to right knowledge (Sphere 2) and to the alignment of Man's will with divine will, and therefore "good fortune." Wrong belief, on the other hand, will take us down the wrong road at every cross-road, to "ill fortune", "bad luck," frustration and continual obstacles.

http://theafrican.com/Images/IsisBlueHead.jpgSoul, Memory, Learning, Receptivity, Devotion, Nurturing. Sphere 9 on the Tree of Life represents the part of Spirit with which we most identify, as giving us our respective and distinct identities as individuated spiritual entities. The "soul"-memory of the individual resides at the part of spirit represented by Sphere 9. The "soul" itself, in this conception, is nothing but the individuated duality of consciousness and spirit (mind and matter) of which each of us is composed. While the soul is conceptually distinct from the soul-memory, they are inextricably linked, for it is the content of the soul memory, over the many lifetimes through which the soul passes, inhabiting many bodily forms as it does so, that allows us to distinguish one soul from another. The soul memory may be conceived of as residing at Sphere 9, in the sense that it is an aspect of spirit -- in the grand dichotomy between mind and matter, the soul memory is classed as matter. The soul on the other hand is an abstraction, in exactly the way identity is an abstraction, and may be seen as referencing an individual's entirety, namely her individuated mind, body, all aspects of her spirit, and entire soul history -- I say soul history to help convey the idea, but to be more precise, what I really mean transcends space/time and other dimensions, and so embraces what we call "future" as well. The soul was called Ka by the Kamau, and it is this root word from which the "Ka" in Kabala derives. It has been linked etymologically also to the nkra (= soul) in the Twi language of the Akan people of Ghana. Everything that happens to an individual, in the present or past lifetimes, is registered indiscriminately in the soul memory -- the portion of spirit -- represented by Sphere 9. Much of it goes into the "unconscious" or the "subconscious" (which terms, by the way, are pseudo-scientific ways of making reference to spirit, as we are here describing it, without simply coming out and saying so). There it takes shape as a pattern of energy organization of the spirit that manifests over and over again in various aspects of our lives. The "pattern of energy organization" stored at Sphere 9 of the Spirit is in a sense programmed by Sebek (belief), Het-Heru (imagination), and Heru (will), the faculties of the Spheres immediately above it in the Tree. And it is through Sphere 9 that the programmed "personality" of the individual -- her "soul" -- finds ultimate expression. It is also from Sphere 9, and and the re-programming of that part of Spirit which it represents, that the soul begins its metaphorical upward journey back up the Tree to re-identify with its true Higher Self at Sphere 1 -- to establish the soul's consciousness at the part of its spirit represented by Sphere 1, what the Kamau called "to realize Ausar" and to live and insperience the oneness of all Creation. That was the Kamitic conception of resurrection.

The deity corresponding to Sphere 9 was known by the Kamau as Auset, or Isis. In the Yoruba pantheon, she is known as Yemoja. In the Akan system, she is known as Nana Esi. In other West African systems she is known as Mami Wata, or the mother of the waters, since she governs large bodies of water, that is, the oceans. In the Christian faith she would correspond most closely to Mary, or the Madonna. She governs not only total soul recall, to which access may be gained through trance, but also the nurturing qualities of the mother. She is devotion, and humility. She is the receptive quality, the archetypal female energy.

http://theafrican.com/Images/Ptah.jpgBody, Flesh and Blood and Animal Senses, Motion and Emotion. Sphere 10 of the Tree of Life represents the part of Spirit that is flesh and blood, the physical body, along with the electro-magnetic "body" or energy-field which immediately surrounds it, and which is the animating spirit (energy-field) that "drives" the physical bodily "vehicle." The "deity" corresponding to Sphere 10 was called Geb by the Kamau, and is known as Ile by the Yoruba. The planetary correspondence of this deity is the earth itself. It is at the aspect of creation represented by Sphere 10 that the individuation process, begun with the first Godly word of vibration, emerges finally as that part of reality which is tangible and visible. Sphere 10 represents the physical body, flesh and blood. To the Kamau, Geb was the Erpau Neter, meaning literally the inheritor of God, and meaning more properly that the physical body inherits the qualities and attributes of all the deities: "as above, so below." That is, the physical body "inherits" or reflects the patterns of energy organization already present in the aspects of spirit represented by Spheres 9 to 1. Every major organ or organ system in the body is tied to or governed by an aspect of spirit or deity represented by Spheres 9 to 1 of the Tree. The patterns of energy organization from Spheres 9 to 1 are imperceivable to the physical senses of the bodily vehicle represented by Sphere 10. That the aspects of spirit represented by Spheres 9 to 1 are imperceivable to the physical senses does not however make them less real. It is these aspects of spirit, seen (or rather, not seen) from the vantage point of the bodily vehicle, that Western psychologists have come to call the "unconscious". it is a concept that was known to and elaborated by the ancient Kamau thousands of years ago, moreover within a holistic cosmology that tied everything back, straightforwardly and unselfconsciously, to God, spirit, and the very purpose of creation.

Body, Mind and Spirit? As previously mentioned, the bodily vehicle is classed as an extreme polarity of the energy/matter continuum. Spirit, qua energy -- or pattern of energy organization -- also belongs to the same energy/matter continuum, but is of opposite polarity to body, or matter. Mind, the quality for which Consciousness and Will are opposite polarities, is, strictly speaking, distinct from Spirit, qua energy/matter; but as mind requires spirit as the medium through which effect is given to its Will, and even through which Consciousness merely be, it has become common practice in loose usage to connote mind also when we use the word "spirit". And in an irony of common usage, even though the body properly belongs with spirit on the Matter side of the grand Mind/Matter dichotomy, common use of the term spirit excludes the body while including mind. The problem exists in the English language because of cultural ignorance about cosmological matters; I am told that in other languages, notably Sanskrit and possibly the Bantu language family, clarity on these matters is "hard-wired" into the language in a way exactly opposite to that in which confusion is "hard-wired" into the English language on these matters.

To summarize, the Tree of Life is a diagram of the process through which God creates the world, Man, and Man's sojourn in the world (Amen, 1996: 33). God created the world to have experience, that is, to go from a pre-creation state of undifferentiated existence -- "I was alone; not born were they" -- to a state of differentiation. All things are aspects of God's substance and consciousness -- there is unity in the diversity of God's creation:

I brought into my mouth my own name, that is to say, a word of power, and I, even I, came into being in the form of things which came into being, and I came in the forms of the creator."

The Tree of Life classifies the world starting at the transcending state of the unmanifest, hidden God (Amen, Atum, Aten, Nu, Nut) represented by Sphere 0 above the Tree, the manifested aspect of God represented by Sphere 1, and the forms in which the creator came into the world distributed through Spheres 2 to 10. God creates a vehicle -- Man -- through which It can come into the world as one of its own creations that It may experience Itself as the Creator. To experience itself as the Creator, God grants to Man free will. (Any other being which possesses free will, likewise would be the functional equivalent of Man on this conception.) It is precisely because Man has free will that she is free to break Divine Law and/or frustrate Divine Will... that is, do evil, by definition. God remains submerged in the "unconscious," directing unconscious activities (physiological and mental) awaiting the person's awakening and developing of the higher divisions of Spirit, and the alignment of the person's will with Divine will. Man's earthly experience is thus not for her own sake, but for the sake of the Divine Plan. Earthly existence serves the purpose of providing difficulties that force out the divine powers within, or in other words, stimulate the process by which the individuated soul seeks to re-establish its Consciousness at higher levels of the Tree of Life.

The metaphor of the Tree of Life is a powerful one that enables us to take a fresh look at a number of subjects, among others the nature of intelligence, and by extension the race/IQ debate, and the true nature of the relation between science and religion.

One

BRONZBODY
11-10-2005, 12:57 PM
very intresting

Blackman414
11-10-2005, 05:18 PM
His Name is the FATHER ALLAH....NOT THE HONORABLE CLARENCE x

Blackman414
11-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Peace .

Good build.......To those who don't understand...THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.......GET YOUR WEIGHT(KNOWLEDGE) UP.......FOR THOSE WHO TRULY ARE A PART OF THE NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO GET THE UNDERSTANDING WITH THE GODS AND EARTHS IN YOUR CITY THAT PERSON WITH THE SAID ABILITY( WISDOM CIPHER DEGREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE - FREE CIPHER).....THE BEST PLACE TO DO THIS IS AT YOUR LOCAL PARLIMENTS AND 120 CLASSES.....TODAY'S MATHEMATICS IS KNOWLDGE CIPHER ALL BORNS KNOWLEDGE.....ADD YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO YOUR LOCAL CIPHER...THIS IS HOW WE OF THAT SAID ABILITY DESTROY THAT MYSTERY god THAT KEEPS 85% BLIND TO THEMSELVES..THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL BECOMES RICH FROM THEIR LABOR. THIS IS HOW WE KNOW WHETHER WE ARE EATING THE RIGHT FOODS (ENG LESSON #1 10 DEGREE)......I TRUE SELF PEACE ALLAH LEAVE AS I CAME IN PEACE.

Aqueous Moon
11-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Peace Blackman 414,

You are correct - It is not very wise to cast pearls before swine

Peace

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Why paraphrase a dose of wisdom from a book you've suggested is a "poison book" and the "white mans book" (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=229491&postcount=1)??

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Why would you ask that question ?

Kephrem
11-11-2005, 03:31 PM
What don't you understand about the question??

Why would you paraphrase a bit of wisdom ("to cast pearls before swine
") from a book you stated in your first post was "poison book" and the "white mans book"??

If I paraphrased something out of the 'Church of Satan' bible and used it as a bit of Wisdom, and yet I claimed to be righteous would it make any sense?

Aqueous Moon
11-11-2005, 03:38 PM
I didn't say that I did not understand the question.

I asked you why did you ask me that question.

I already explained my views on that in my first post.

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 03:02 AM
I didn't say that I did not understand the question.

I asked you why did you ask me that question.

I asked the question because there is a glaring contradiction there.

I already explained my views on that in my first post.

As for ones "views" where there's no FACTS in support of them there will also lack any consideration to the astute student.

So can you SHOW and PROVE who this "Yacub" was (from your first post) and that the Bible is a "white mans book", or a "poison book"??

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 02:10 PM
What the fuck are you doing critiquing the 26th letter Z ?

If it is contradictory to you and you don't think it makes sense then write up some shit you have been studying.

It makes no sense to continue to beat a horse that doesn't exsist, right?

You have stated that my build makes no sense to you so, it was not meant for you to understand.

If it doesn't show and prove to you that Yacub exsisted and the bible is poisoned then you, of course, have every right to state your opinion.

I also have the right not to acknowledge your ignorance on the letter Z ?

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 03:06 PM
If it is contradictory to you and you don't think it makes sense then write up some shit you have been studying.

It makes no sense to continue to beat a horse that doesn't exsist, right?

You have stated that my build makes no sense to you so, it was not meant for you to understand.

Again what didn't make sense and what I found contradictory was your use of wisdom ("cast pearls before swine") from out of a book you claimed was a white mans book and a poison book; I in fact never commented on the body of your first post.

So do you possess skill enough to SHOW and PROVE who this "Yacub" was (mentioned in your first post) and that the Bible is a "white mans book" or a "poison book", or will you continue to divert attention away with some next shit about "critiquing" and being "ignorant" of the "26th letter Z" so that you don't have to??

Aqueous Moon
11-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Again what didn't make sense and what I found contradictory was your use of wisdom ("cast pearls before swine") from out of a book you claimed was a white mans book and a poison book; I in fact never commented on the body of your first post.

So do you possess skill enough to SHOW and PROVE who this "Yacub" was (mentioned in your first post) and that the Bible is a "white mans book" or a "poison book", or will you continue to divert attention away with some next shit about "critiquing" and being "ignorant" of the "26th letter Z" so that you don't have to??
Peace

That was not the object of my build. My build was on the letter Z.

It was not my point to prove that the bible is poisoned, I made that statement to clarify my reasons for not taking that chapter ,Romans 11 on face value, I instead used it to express the letter Z.

As far as skill goes...let me make it known that the Earth does not express her skill in Islam (truth) through her use of words.

Showing is about actions, Proving is about math.

I may very well express my understanding through words, however it is the listeners or readers duty to do the math.

If you want to know who Yacub is look at his children. Do the math

Peace

Kephrem
11-12-2005, 04:23 PM

Who are "Yacubs children" according to what you've been taught?

The only Yacub I'm familar with according to the ancient texts of the Arabic Bible and Quran was the colossal and righteous prophet of God. ( edit: al-Baqarah: The Cow 136 )

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon

Who are "Yacubs children" according to what you've been taught?

The only Yacub I'm familar with according to the ancient texts of the Arabic Bible and Quran was the colossal and righteous prophet of God. ( al-Baqarah: The Cow 136 )

In another thread (http://www.wutangcorp.com/showpost.php?p=278589&postcount=157) Aqueous stated :

The truth has a name and that name is Islam.

How do you reconcile what you've stated above with your comments in that post?

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 05:21 AM
I have no idea what it is your getting at here.

I have already stated what the lessons taught me about Yacub in my original build.

The Truth is Islam. Islam is peace. Peace is Truth.

Islam is a way of life. That lifestyle is peace. Peace stands on Truth.

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:47 AM
I have no idea what it is your getting at here.

Your 'Yacub' and 'Islam' statements, which seemingly contradict themselves.

I have already stated what the lessons taught me about Yacub in my original build.

Who's this Yacub you keep mentnioning, do you think by just throwing a name out there continously and "building" on it will make it the truth??

The Truth is Islam. Islam is peace. Peace is Truth.

Islam is a way of life. That lifestyle is peace. Peace stands on Truth.

Leaving aside the ambiguity of these words of yours for now, if you can say your "peace" on the origins of this key figure in your doctrine perhaps the discussion can evolve from its present state of stagnation?

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 06:11 AM
No, Kephrem I will not do as you ask.

This discussion may stay in stagnation if you refuse to do your own math.

Asking me the same question over and over is not building nor destroying anything concerning Yacub.

I am satisfied. Thank You

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 07:13 AM
Hmmm, I've noticed that lately it's been a recurring theme of NGE members on KTL to refuse to show and prove who was this Yacub that figures so prominent in their lessons.

Is this your Yacub? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaqub,_Almohad_Caliph)

Born Ruler I
11-14-2005, 10:54 AM
And yet Kephrem cannot prove that Jesus existed.

Or Abraham, or David, or Adam, or Noah, or Moses, or Lot, or, or, or...

One

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 12:15 PM

Neither can your lessons, or could they?

More original people acknowledge them for longer then they have some mysterious man who was born to a caucasian woman (on purpose btw) called Farad Muhammad, who btw mentioned Jesus within the foundation of your teachings.

And the question was if you and your crew can identify this person Yacub you speak of outside of your doctrine and within a historical context.

Decipha Born
11-14-2005, 03:30 PM

One
Not only that, he tries very hard to sound like the nation that he tries to destroy in every post.

Plus he trynna be like samurai:loser:

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Not only that, he tries very hard to sound like the nation

Show and Prove. (or were these three English words part of your "nation" 100 years ago?)

that he tries to destroy in every post.

If I can show just one post that I didn't does that mean you're a lier?

Plus he trynna be like samurai

You just got through saying I'm trying to sound like a godbody, and that I also seek to destroy them in every post, but on the other hand I'm trying to be like "samurai" (a known NGE member around here).

Sun dook I've told you since the old KTL to PLEASE LEAVE THAT CRACK ALONE but since your insisting here until you can show you can hold a INTELLIGENT and COHERENT debate I'mma have to keep crackin on your monkey ass dome.

LORD ZERO
11-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Interesting But Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Too Much To Read God

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I agree...I should never have posted this here. keeping it simple is best.

Shemsu Elohim
11-14-2005, 08:25 PM
More original people acknowledge them for longer then they have some mysterious man who was born to a caucasian woman (on purpose btw) called Farad Muhammad, who btw mentioned Jesus within the foundation of your teachings.

And the question was if you and your crew can identify this person Yacub you speak of outside of your doctrine and within a historical context.

He makes some good points.

The key to all this, lies in looking beyond literal interpretations by utilizing the Dialectic of the Consciousness(not just the sensual mind).

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 08:33 PM
What points is it that you see, Shemsu?

He continues to ask the same question and I cannot see any points.

Is he not seeking literal interpretation with his constant prodding?

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Hold up are you saying that Yacub according to your knowledge was not literal, Aqueous?

Shemsu Elohim
11-14-2005, 08:45 PM
What points is it that you see, Shemsu?

He continues to ask the same question and I cannot see any points.

Unless I'm mistaken, they have not been attempted to be properly addressed.

Is he not seeking literal interpretation with his constant prodding?
Perhaps, and could be why this isn't really going anywhere.

This is why I always stress the studying of Amir Fatir's interpretations:

http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/fatir1.htm

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 08:51 PM
Good looks on the link, Shemsu. What does 'Shemsu' mean btw?

Shemsu Elohim
11-14-2005, 09:11 PM
It basically means 'follower' in the Kemetian language.

Such as "Shemsu Neter", or "Shemsu Heru".

When or if I get a chance, I'll start a thread on Amir Fatir with some still-working links that aren't visible on his web-page anymore.

Aqueous Moon
11-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Yes, the link you posted was very good, Shemsu.

And since you have the pleasure of not being prodded with 21 questions, then I guess you have satisfied Kephrem's curiosity or his search for proof concerning Yacub.

So thanks for adding on.

Kephrem
11-14-2005, 09:45 PM
And since you have the pleasure of not being prodded with 21 questions, then I guess you have satisfied Kephrem's curiosity or his search for proof concerning Yacub.

Actually I had the link a while back but lost it.

And you guessed wrong as I'm not "satisfied" with it nor was I ever in a "search" or was "curious" because the burden is still on you to provide for proof for your lessons "Yacub".

Decipha Born
11-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Show and Prove. (or were these three English words part of your "nation" 100 years ago?)

If I can show just one post that I didn't does that mean you're a lier?

You just got through saying I'm trying to sound like a godbody, and that I also seek to destroy them in every post, but on the other hand I'm trying to be like "samurai" (a known NGE member around here).

Sun dook I've told you since the old KTL to PLEASE LEAVE THAT CRACK ALONE but since your insisting here until you can show you can hold a INTELLIGENT and COHERENT debate I'mma have to keep crackin on your monkey ass dome.

lol!!

you know i got you kid, stop lying to yo self.

You cant build........lol..........you just destroy.........english? nigga we own these phrases you know where they come from, plus you learned them from a God..........stop trying to sound like us!

:loser:

you's a geek.

Peace!

Decipha Born
11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
Actually I had the link a while back but lost it.

And you guessed wrong as I'm not "satisfied" with it nor was I ever in a "search" or was "curious" because the burden is still on you to provide for proof for your lessons "Yacub".
''sun'' ''you'' ''is'' ''a'' ''unique'' ''waste'' ''of'' ''a'' ''righteous'' ''mans'' 'time''

stop talking bout yacub guys:'(

Born Ruler I
11-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Neither can your lessons, or could they?

I am not bound to any text. Especially any literal interpretation of symbolic writing.

A sufi would present complex esoteric allegories to illustrate truth. A simple person would not necesarily understand symbology that is being presented.

Same with the Bible. Literal writing is a relatively new style. The ancients dealt with symbols and symbolism.

Lot didn't have to exist, nor did his wife have to turn into salt in order to express how one should NOT receive strangers.

Abraham didn't have to exist to express how strangers SHOULD be received in the preceeding story.

Of course, those are just the general lessons, but intricate ones exist as well.

The reason why any ancient text, or modern allegorical texts can be 'poison,' is because Western literal thinking is the current accepted method of teaching and learning. Therefore, their interpretation can be easily manipulated to control the masses.

One

Kephrem
11-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Funny how this the only way you let your voice be heard on here because your old ass lacks intelligence sun, and this post clearly expresses that.

lol!!

you know i got you kid, stop lying to yo self.

What the fuck is your crack smoking beligerent ass talking about now?

You cant build........lol..........you just destroy........

Speaking of building I never seen you build on this or the old KTL. Why you stressing what I do on here anyway? Stop gravitating around my shit bitch.

And you should know to stay outta posts I'm in by know, youve been reduced to a mumbling jackass poppin shit and never spittin ANY facts in any of ya posts.

.english? nigga we own these phrases

What phrases?

Show and Prove.

you know where they come from, plus you learned them from a God..........stop trying to sound like us!

Do I really have to go through your lessons and see what your caucasian enlightener Farad jacked from the Bible (and Quran) to educate Elijah Poole, whose NOI educated your father Clarence??

You really want to take it there?

:loser:

you's a geek.

Peace!

There's that baby talk again, at this point theres EARTHS on this board building and holding their nation down in debates better then your old sorry ass. Haha

Peace

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 09:02 AM
1+1= 2

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 09:10 AM
I sense great fear in you anakin.......

search your feelings.

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Dam, its sad that you revealed yourself like that........you could have let many people believe that you were wise.

Now the righteous are going to either Bomb or ignore you.

( did you just say ''peace''?
where you learn that from?)

ans.

The person that you are jealous of.

PEACE

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Dam, its sad that you revealed yourself like that........you could have let many people believe that you were wise.

Now the righteous are going to either Bomb or ignore you.

lol @ "Bomb me", that's because YOU tried but failed to do right KNOWCHEEZE??

And you must NOT be one of the "righteous" cause you stay trying to get my attention and engaging me in posts (with no facts btw).

Try less of this :cheerlie: and get ya studies up lil nigga so YOU could SHOW and PROVE.

ans.

PEACE

That's an ancient greeting/farewell that the NGE DID NOT use first, the NOI and MST used it before them, and before that Black Jews.

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Thank you for your beautiful and intelligent, well thought out, non over emotional civilized response..

I can tell that your going places.
PEACE

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 01:19 PM
By diverting the discussion you essentially have shown once again that you didn't know what you were talking about. (in your previous reply)

ans.

PEACE -- Know Shit

That's an ancient greeting/farewell that the NGE DID NOT use first, the NOI and MST used it before them, and before that, the Black Jews.

Born Ruler I
11-16-2005, 01:58 PM
And before any so-called Jews, it was used.

One

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 02:41 PM
I wasn't talking about "so-called Jews".

But are you here to defend the allegation that your so-called nation was the first to use it?

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 03:00 PM
ayo g thanks for the cigarette

ayo you know where cigarettes come from?

ayo where you get that cigarette from?

who cares cigarettes excisted before i got one from that kid who used to bang so it dont matter.

PEACE

Decipha Born
11-16-2005, 03:25 PM
fly humming bird smoke koans

AYO DID I ASK YOU OR TELL YOU I INVENTED THE CIGARETTE??
WHY IMA HAND YOU SOMETHING WHEN I DONT KNOW WHERE IT COME FROM??

UHHHHHHH

ALL I ASKED WAS WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM

WHY CANT YOU ANSWER???

UHHHHHHHH BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SAY THAT ONE OF YOUR PEOPLES GAVE IT TO ME BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM..........SO ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU PERSONALLY OR YOUR PEOPLES DIDNT INVENT THE CIGARETTE

AYO WE NOT GIVING YOU NO MORE CIGARETTES.

PLUS YOU SMOKED IT.....

WHY?

BECAUSE IT SOUNDED FLY AND IT HELPED ME GET A BETTER UNDERTSANDING OF LIFE, a cipher of life.......

what?

nigga you dont speak arabic where you get that cipher from.

its ''sifr'

CANCER.

UHHHHHHHH I CANT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE LABELS AND BEING A PART OF ANYTHING BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ME LIKE TO DESTROY IT WITH WHITE TALK MISSED UNDERSTANDINGS.

WHAT DOES 1+1 equal?

i dunno?

what you mean? well it equals 2

whats one plus one

well its 2

who taught you that?

wait, but uhhhhhhh mathematics always was.

no wait show and prove

who you sound like?

but its words put together which is.........

BY WHO........who taught you?

uhhhhhhhh

WHERES MY HOMAGE THEN

but uhh yacub, uhh big head, uhhh steal SHOW and PROVE CANCER!

I LOVE THE BIBLE THO ::HUGGIN THE SHIT::

AYO PUT THE SHIT DOWN ::SLAPPIN THE SHIT OUT MY STUDENT::

WAIT..........ONE MORE

WHO IS GOD?

student says: wells its the blackman.

SO WHY YOU DEBATE? IF WE TEACH THE SAME LESSON?

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 03:48 PM
BECAUSE IT SOUNDED FLY AND IT HELPED ME GET A BETTER UNDERTSANDING OF LIFE, a cipher of life.......

what?

nigga you dont speak arabic where you get that cipher from.

its ''sifr'

You obviously don't either, care to explain how 'Allah' breaks down to Arm, Leg, Leg, etc in Arabic?

A cipher, circle, sphere, was a known concept back in the ancient word (there are Hebrew words that are its equivalent), for you to imply that you are the intellectual inheritors of it is a joke.

no wait show and prove

who you sound like?

Sounds like a lesson mentioned in Biblical scripture.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

I LOVE THE BIBLE THO ::HUGGIN THE SHIT::

AYO PUT THE SHIT DOWN

Only savages show adverse emotion towards a book, any book.

SO WHY YOU DEBATE? IF WE TEACH THE SAME LESSON?

You should know by now that in a great many 'lessons' we don't, and that will be resolved one way or the other.

Born Ruler I
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I wasn't talking about "so-called Jews".

But are you here to defend the allegation that your so-called nation was the first to use it?
Johnny, you are a funny man.

One

Kephrem
11-16-2005, 06:15 PM
I don't speak devil.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
11-16-2005, 07:24 PM
peace

just now saw this build...

need to go back and re-read..

decipha what happened?

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

june181972
06-22-2006, 09:08 PM
Aqueous,

If I may take the liberty to simplify your thread:

Everything that has been always will be

When the God scientist Yacub made the the white devil, its universal purpose/lesson was to show the original man how far he could fall from his peaceful/Godly nature.
After the 6000 year reign, the original man would no longer want to act devilish or entertain devilsh people or things.

Job 28:28: The fear of God is wisdom, to shun evil is understanding

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Aqueous,

When the God scientist Yacub made the the white devil, its universal purpose/lesson was to show the original man how far he could fall from his peaceful/Godly nature.
After the 6000 year reign, the original man would no longer want to act devilish or entertain devilsh people or things.

Thank you for adding on...but, why do you say Yacub wanted to show his people how far they could fall?

38. Then why did God make devil?

ANS. To show forth HIS power - that HE is All-Wise and Righteous.
That HE could make a devil, which is weak and wicked, and give the devil
power to rule the earth for six thousand years and, then, destroy the devil
in one day without falling victim to the devil's civilization.
Otherwise to show and prove that ALLAH is the God - always has been and
always will be.

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by june181972

This sounds like a word to the wise for the white folks. Not for God.

Gawd
06-22-2006, 10:17 PM
This sounds like a word to the wise for the white folks. Not for God.

there is evil in every race and color and nation. why is it always a black and white thing with you. you get angry at everyone else here for being what you call a racist yet racist shit spews forth from your mouth on a daily basis. the world is simple. you live and then you die. what you make of it in the middle is your doing.

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 10:25 PM
there is evil in every race and color and nation. why is it always a black and white thing with you. you get angry at everyone else here for being what you call a racist yet racist shit spews forth from your mouth on a daily basis. the world is simple. you live and then you die. what you make of it in the middle is your doing.

There is no such thing as races. The Original Asiatic Blackman is One - he is God.

The WhiteMan is a mutation of the Original Man.
The Whiteman made up "races", so that he could more easily divide and conquer the Original people.

White people can say racist shit if that is their desire.
But, I'm speaking the truth...the only real "racist" on the planet Earth is a whiteman.

Aqueous Moon
06-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Also...I mean how are you on a Wu tang site calling me a racist??

Do you really understand what they rap about, or do you just listen to the beats?

Gawd
06-23-2006, 12:03 PM
Also...I mean how are you on a Wu tang site calling me a racist??

Do you really understand what they rap about, or do you just listen to the beats?

I dont take rappers so seriously. i mean yeah when they rap about drinking, smoking and fucking that is..........

Aqueous Moon
06-23-2006, 12:22 PM
aight...but, you can learn from anybody, it's all about gaining knowledge anyway.

MoT
06-23-2006, 08:16 PM

and you just happen to be the best of the rest..

Gawd
06-23-2006, 08:22 PM
and you just happen to be the best of the rest..

Sure thing d00d.....i eat minority children alive and force their parents to work in sweat camps and i rape da women and implant my demon seed in them n shite yo

kthx

MoT
06-23-2006, 08:59 PM
you'z a funny ass dude.. in the picture i mean

whitey
06-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Aqueous,

thats the gist and if anyone cant see thats a crock of shit....

and people wonder why we have so many problems in society.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 12:31 AM
That's not the gist of my build....

whitey
06-24-2006, 10:03 AM
yea i know moon but still, you preach puesdo science black nazi type stuff.

white people came froma genetic experiement? come on you cant really believe that other than because you want to believe that it would make black people above white people in a sense. and make you feel good in a sense.

thats the same thing the nazis did, made some bullshit up to make the white race supperior than all others.

yea the black race has gotten shitted on, but so have lots of others. you say white people preach this "divide and conquer" shit but what do you call what your doing? there is 0 difference.

peace love and rise above.

june181972
06-24-2006, 10:24 AM
thats the gist and if anyone cant see thats a crock of shit....

and people wonder why we have so many problems in society.

Crock of shit?

Well, I won't shit on what you believe or disbelieve.

But is this really why we have so many problems in society?

Or is it a reaction/response to the problems of society, coming from the ultimate victims of society?

whitey
06-24-2006, 10:32 AM
the fact people are so subseptable to believe anything that will make them feel better.

june181972
06-24-2006, 10:50 AM
the fact people are so subseptable to believe anything that will make them feel better.

Without giving it a religious or any other lable for that matter,
it is called Knowledge of Self.

I don't know what kind of school you went to growing up,
but the history of Africa and the black man in general was somehow missing from the cirriculum at my schools. (save slavery)

A lot of Western civilization effort has been put into making the black man feel bad about himself. This is not an eye for an eye type thing.
This is self knowledge and self love teaching.

As for the white devil aspect
That is based as much on one's action as it is on one's nature.
One has a choice about how they act and what they do.

And I must admit, a lot of my people go around saying that white devil stuff
simply because it does make them feel good.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 12:18 PM
you'z a funny ass dude.. in the picture i mean

i have never seen your picture but your words paint a perfect visual of a half retarded triple breed monkey who gets scared and shits himself whenever some1 runs a vacuum cleaner.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 06:33 PM
yea i know moon but still, you preach puesdo science black nazi type stuff.

white people came froma genetic experiement? come on you cant really believe that other than because you want to believe that it would make black people above white people in a sense. and make you feel good in a sense.

thats the same thing the nazis did, made some bullshit up to make the white race supperior than all others.

yea the black race has gotten shitted on, but so have lots of others. you say white people preach this "divide and conquer" shit but what do you call what your doing? there is 0 difference.

peace love and rise above.

It's real science. Blacks genes are dominant. White genes are recessive.

Nazi's mass murdered their own people, they hated the so-called Jews. But, those Jews were white just like them.

I want to bring my people together not keep them divided...even white people can be 5%, we have never tried to mass murder white people.

We love peace.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 06:38 PM
It's real science. Blacks genes are dominant. White genes are recessive.

Nazi's mass murdered their own people, they hated the so-called Jews. But, those Jews were white just like them.

I want to bring my people together not keep them divided...even white people can be 5%, we have never tried to mass murder white people.

We love peace.

YOu mean like on SA farms.....remember 2 wrongs dont make a right.....btw Jews are Hebrew and are not white.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 06:43 PM
YOu mean like on SA farms.....remember 2 wrongs dont make a right.....btw Jews are Hebrew and are not white.

I am referring to the 5%, I don't know about others all over the planet...a lot of Originals really, really hate ya'll.

The "Jews" that Hitler killed were not white?

As far as I know he only considered the white people with blue eyes and blonde hair as superior. Which is why he mass murdered the other whites.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I am referring to the 5%, I don't know about others all over the planet...a lot of Originals really, really hate ya'll.

The "Jews" that Hitler killed were not white?

As far as I know he only considered the white people with blue eyes and blonde hair as superior. Which is why he mass murdered the other whites.

Hitler was crazy so therefore you shouldnt rely on what his thoughts were in your arguement....White is a skin color not a race. Jews have white skin some have darker skin like arabs...but the Jews are Hebrew.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Hitler was crazy so therefore you shouldnt rely on what his thoughts were in your arguement....White is a skin color not a race. Jews have white skin some have darker skin like arabs...but the Jews are Hebrew.

They were white and if they didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair he wanted to murder them or enslave them or torture them....or maybe all three.

The 5% love peace, not murder.

And I didn't bring up Hitler....whitey did.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 06:57 PM
They were white and if they didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair he wanted to murder them or enslave them or torture them....or maybe all three.

The 5% love peace.

OK you know like half the story. www.google.com (http://www.google.com) for future reference to Hiltler and the HOLOcaust.

He wanted to kill all the Jews and Conquer Europe.

Again White is not a race and the Jews are Hebrew.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 07:01 PM
OK you know like half the story. www.google.com (http://www.google.com) for future reference to Hiltler and the HOLOcaust.

He wanted to kill all the Jews and Conquer Europe.

Again White is not a race and the Jews are Hebrew.

And he wanted a pure Aryan race. Which is also a reason why he mass murdered the white "Jews" who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 07:28 PM
And he wanted a pure Aryan race. Which is also a reason why he mass murdered the white "Jews" who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes.

No that has nothing to do with why he wanted to kill the jews.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 07:31 PM
No that has nothing to do with why he wanted to kill the jews.

If you say so.....but, the point is that he did kill a lot of white people.

Gawd
06-24-2006, 07:42 PM
If you say so.....but, the point is that he did kill a lot of white people.

He is responsible for the murder of a lot of Human Beings.

Hitler probably never killed anyone but himslef.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 07:45 PM
He is responsible for the murder of a lot of Human Beings.

Hitler probably never killed anyone but himslef.

Yeah...his Nazi's who were white killed a lot of human beings who were white.

Do you know why he wanted a Pure Aryan Race?

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 08:03 PM
its dominate, dont make u supirior too me. Ive damn near knock out half the niggers on my rez, they didnt stay dominate for long. sorry, your full of shit... again , peace

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 08:20 PM
its dominate, dont make u supirior too me. Ive damn near knock out half the niggers on my rez, they didnt stay dominate for long. sorry, your full of shit... again , peace

Supreme - Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.

The Blackman is the Supreme Being...so, knock out Black folks if you can, but it doesn't change the truth.

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Supreme - Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.

The Blackman is the Supreme Being...so, knock out Black folks if you can, but it doesn't change the truth.

Solves alot of shit, fuckin moolies tryin to slang shit, not happenin. And if u think u pussies got all kinds of guns an we dont, str8 up savage mestizo gangsta's. natives dont really like u niggaz, come to my hood and your gettin dumped on str8 up. i aint lyin, fuckin fags:fucku:

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Solves alot of shit, fuckin moolies tryin to slang shit, not happenin. And if u think u pussies got all kinds of guns an we dont, str8 up savage mestizo gangsta's. natives dont really like u niggaz, come to my hood and your gettin dumped on str8 up. i aint lyin, fuckin fags:fucku:

Well we ain't the ones who mass murdered the natives...white folks did that.

We need to come together and stop the violence. Peace man Peace.

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Well we ain't the ones who mass murdered the natives...white folks did that.

We need to come together and stop the violence. Peace man Peace.

Yeah, i was joking bout nigger this and mooley that. I hate that shit , i dont kknow why i posted that

Staykkkool aqua

MoT
06-24-2006, 08:53 PM
i have never seen your picture but your words paint a perfect visual of a half retarded triple breed monkey who gets scared and shits himself whenever some1 runs a vacuum cleaner.

got a sense of humor too ..

you just a naive american with narrow view of the world which is understandable when considering the fact i knew (and a billion others) more geography at 12 than you do now... i dont blame you .. but your system .. for more than that tho

Sicka than aidZ
06-24-2006, 08:55 PM
huh?

Gawd
06-24-2006, 09:52 PM
got a sense of humor too ..

you just a naive american with narrow view of the world which is understandable when considering the fact i knew (and a billion others) more geography at 12 than you do now... i dont blame you .. but your system .. for more than that tho

Geography?

What makes you think you were supposed to reply with the word Geography? Hmmmmm...you have a one sided view that all Americans are dumb. That's cool. Americans are stupid but It's like we are one of the richest and youngest Nations in the entire world. Go figure.

zomg your school system is like totally better. wow. I envy.

whitey
06-24-2006, 10:14 PM

The 5% love peace, not murder.

And I didn't bring up Hitler....whitey did.

Hitler had black hair, dark eyes so...

How does a dominant gene make someone a god? If a black and a white had a baby, it would come out lighter than the black, darker than the white. If it kept mating with only whites eventually you wouldnt be able to tell there was any black in it.

Aqueous Moon
06-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Hitler had black hair, dark eyes so...

How does a dominant gene make someone a god? If a black and a white had a baby, it would come out lighter than the black, darker than the white. If it kept mating with only whites eventually you wouldnt be able to tell there was any black in it.

Hitler is not my speciality...I never studied all about him just a lil bit, but I think we all know that he was a crazy murderer....and from what I have read, he wanted an Aryan race because he thought they had a herd like mentality and would be easily manipulated and would stay under his control.

Physically, the Blackman's genes makes him the most dominant being on the planet. By, a certain method of birth control the Blackman was able to make a whole new people (white people). And, don't forget that language, science, books, medicine....all of this came from the Original mind of the Blackman.

And, what you were saying about a mixed child is true but, there is just not enough white sperm on the planet to erase the blackman, we outnumber whites 11-1.

Also...when Blacks learn knowledge of self, they really don't want to have white or mixed babies. They want to keep birthing Gods.

MoT
06-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Geography?

What makes you think you were supposed to reply with the word Geography? Hmmmmm...you have a one sided view that all Americans are dumb. That's cool. Americans are stupid but It's like we are one of the richest and youngest Nations in the entire world. Go figure.

zomg your school system is like totally better. wow. I envy.

really from the way you write its impossible to make out of it that your're 25, MALE from arizona.. unless you on some brokeback mountain ass worship.

fuck the school systems ... its not "good" anywhere.

Y'all not dumb but just gullable .. yall fall for any bullshit .. thats where the expression "Wag the Dog" fits in.

abasi
06-25-2006, 06:57 AM
I've heard of yacub and I don't take the story literally

Anyway as a story I think yacub went crazy because he couldn't fit in with everyone and people didn't except thr way he looked he wanted retrobution

abasi
06-25-2006, 07:03 AM
Oh one more thing someone said the word mooley in a post above

I'm black and I have no idea what that is
What does that mean I know its derogatory

june181972
06-25-2006, 09:08 AM
That's not the gist of my build....

1=knowledge
2=wisdom
3=understanding

Zig-Zag-Zig= Z(islam)g - Z(allah)g - Z(islam)g

Job 28:28:
wisdom=fear of God understanding=to shun evil

If Zag is the defragment:
Zag=wisdom=fear of God/Allah=fear of Yacub's ability to make what he made

The final Zig:
Zig=understanding=to shun evil=the original man never again wanting to depart from his true righteous/peaceful/Islamic nature

Peace

Gawd
06-25-2006, 09:33 AM
really from the way you write its impossible to make out of it that your're 25, MALE from arizona.. unless you on some brokeback mountain ass worship.

fuck the school systems ... its not "good" anywhere.

Y'all not dumb but just gullable .. yall fall for any bullshit .. thats where the expression "Wag the Dog" fits in.

whatever you say d00d.

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2006, 11:20 AM
some of them black fuckers on espn practically are god-like in a way. Plus those huge dicks. only dude i ever pictured with a cock that big was jesus, he was white but yeah, god hooked him up

Aqueous Moon
06-25-2006, 02:25 PM
1=knowledge
2=wisdom
3=understanding

Zig-Zag-Zig= Z(islam)g - Z(allah)g - Z(islam)g

Job 28:28:
wisdom=fear of God understanding=to shun evil

If Zag is the defragment:
Zag=wisdom=fear of God/Allah=fear of Yacub's ability to make what he made

The final Zig:
Zig=understanding=to shun evil=the original man never again wanting to depart from his true righteous/peaceful/Islamic nature

Peace

Peace

The Original Man has always been God and will always be God.

28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. (KJV)

Fear - 3. Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power.

The whiteman should "fear" the power of the Lord who is the Blackman.

Knowledge (zig) has to be reorganized to present wisdom (zag). Understanding (zig) shows and proves the Knowledge.

God didn't want to be evil...he wanted to show and prove his knowledge.

Peace

Punch
06-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Oh one more thing someone said the word mooley in a post above

I'm black and I have no idea what that is
What does that mean I know its derogatory

it's a bastardized and shortened version of the Italian word for eggplant

Sicka than aidZ
06-25-2006, 02:41 PM
it's a bastardized and shortened version of the Italian word for eggplant

LOL, I Used to call my teachers moolies when i was little. I never knew what it meant but i called alotta muthafuckas moolies.