PDA

View Full Version : Question for You Bone Thugs N Harmony Fans

Fatal Guillotine
02-09-2011, 12:58 PM
why hasn't wish dropped a solo album?

shystar36
02-09-2011, 01:13 PM
easy, hes the only one in the group that can't harmonize or rap. have you have heard a verse from him, they consist of four different lines and he just repeats the last 2 words in each one 5 times. he kills alot of songs with his weak shit. it's like asking why masta killa took so long to drop a solo, he probably spent 10 years writing those verses. masta can drop solid verses but we should all accept hes the least talented in the group.

Socrates92
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm not a massive Bone Thugs fan, hardly heard any of their stuff to be honest. One of the songs I have heard of theirs is 'I Tried', and after researching, Wish is the dude who does the 3rd verse right? It's a dope verse, maybe that was one of his best I dunno but if his others are like that then I'd definitely cop an album of his.

drippie k
02-09-2011, 03:45 PM
he's rly not as bad as some people say, he's got a few solo songs that are pretty good

2M54Rh6oSGw&feature=related

rXGAI08gNkI

Mr. R&B
02-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Apparently he's still working on it, and has been for the last 10 years.

Honestly, as big of a BTNH fan as I am (they're in my top 5 groups in all of muisc), I'd never buy, DL, or even listen to snippets of a Wish Bone solo.

I often wish (no pun) that he would've been the one to have been kicked out of the group and make a mess of his life instead of Bizzy.

Nobody would've cared if it happened that way.

Every other member of the group is amazingly talented, Wish is just kinda....there.

The Jizzah
02-09-2011, 04:10 PM
He does his thing with Krayzie Bone tho..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUEK0Ut0WA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk_FGIXMx9A&feature=related

if he ever drops a solo it'd probably contain lots of krayzie bone features or bone in general..

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2011, 01:23 AM
because wish is not a solo artist.

the main regret is that kray and bizzy never released an album together

Mr. R&B
02-10-2011, 03:59 AM

This post sums the entire thread up.

But from what I've read, most of the members of the group are still friends, so different collaborative albums from 2-3 members can't be ruled out entirely.

To be quite honest, I think Wish Bone is the member of Bone that has the biggest gripe/dislike when it comes to Bizzy being included.

Maybe Wish staying in the group is out of pity...

They'd rather let Bizzy do his own thing, yet they keep Wish around because he's too weak to succeed outside of the group dynamic.

IrOnMaN
02-10-2011, 01:04 PM
To be quite honest, I think Wish Bone is the member of Bone that has the biggest gripe/dislike when it comes to Bizzy being included.

Maybe Wish staying in the group is out of pity...

They'd rather let Bizzy do his own thing, yet they keep Wish around because he's too weak to succeed outside of the group dynamic.

Could it be that Wish Bone is comfortable? I can recall when Wish Bone stated in an interview that he didn't just want to release a solo album just because it was "the thing" during 1998-2002 along with the other members. He wants to release an album that is "real". Krayzie Bone, Bizzy Bone, Flesh-N-Bone, and Layzie Bone released theirs solo albums during that time frame, excluding Wish. Why's that? I think it's because Wish Bone doesn't have the drive, the proper support nor the motivation to pursue and complete a solo album on his own.

Who are Wish Bone's REAL SUPPORTERS AND FANS?! That's the REAL question people should be asking themselves because from what I've read on BTNHBoard.com and in this thread, Wish Bone has no REAL fans nor supporters.

I'm going to be honest here. I think that Wish Bone is a talented individual, seriously. He has done a good job on ALL of the BTNH projects, in my opinion. If the Wishmaster were to be released sometime soon, I'd support him in every way that I can because I'm a REAL fan of Wish. I love all of those guys because they're such great artists! I've supported Bizzy when he was down and out from 2005-2006 because I knew he was enduring some very hard times regarding financial issues and his children.

Stating that Wish is weak is just harsh, in my opinion. Again, maybe he's comfortable. Think about it.

Mr. R&B
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
I suppose it might be a bit harsh, but I look at it like this.......

Wish Bone is kinda like the Islord of BTNH.

Who would check for an Islord solo LP?

Do you post on BTNHboard Tectrus?

I created an account, but I don't think the admin approved it because I wasn't able to post even like a week after I set the shit up.

Maybe they thought I was a secondary or something.

shystar36
02-10-2011, 02:43 PM

i would rather here these 2 break off as a duo for the rest of their careers, then hear another bone album. an album full of somes like remember yesterday... god damn

SKAMPOE
02-11-2011, 07:14 AM
i love wish, i love all these brothers..in my top fav fave rap crews

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 10:28 AM
i agree wish flow seems well just there

when you look at flesh, layzie, bizzy, etc. its like they fit into what bone is all about but when you hear wish it seems like something is missing

i still would like to heard a joint album with flesh and layzie

i still think it somewhat strange that yall the years he's been with bone he hasnt attempted to release even an ep

Mr. R&B
02-11-2011, 11:02 AM
I'd like a Bizzy, Flesh & Krayzie album.

I'm pretty sure Layzie & Flesh are working on a Howse Boyz project, or at least they intend to.

IrOnMaN
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
i agree wish flow seems well just there

when you look at flesh, layzie, bizzy, etc. its like they fit into what bone is all about but when you hear wish it seems like something is missing

i still think it somewhat strange that yall the years he's been with bone he hasnt attempted to release even an ep

I have to disagree with you regarding Wish's style. If Wish was never apart of BTNH, you have to agree with me when I say that BTNH wouldn't be who they are today. Wish contributed into the projects and everything else. Again, maybe he's comfortable where he is.

Mcthuggin99
02-11-2011, 03:26 PM
wish in E. 1999 Eternal was the shit, plenty of dope verses. East 1999, Eternal, Mo Murda, Crept And We Came, Budsmokers Only, and in Creepin On Ah Come Up No Surrender

also, the comment about all of them still being freinds, many people that know bone say that Bizzy and Kray are not cool at all

Mr. R&B
02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
also, the comment about all of them still being freinds, many people that know bone say that Bizzy and Kray are not cool at all

Yeah, you're prolly right...

But it's easier to blame Wish for everything lol.

Coming to the realization that a guy who says he's so humble (Krayzie) actually isn't is kinda tough to deal with.

If I were as talented as Bizzy is, I'd probably be just as much of an asshole.

The 2 members with the biggest rift are also the biggest personalities.

That isn't new, the Beatles split for the same reason.

Mcthuggin99
02-12-2011, 03:45 PM
everyone who's met them says that Bizzy is one cool ass dude, but Kray is just an asshole. remember when Bone won the American Music Award back in 07? Lay wanted Bizzy to go up with them and Kray said fuck that and didnt even go to the ceremony and Bizzy didnt want to ruin it for them so he didnt go either. and Wish always sides with Kray on everything so he didnt go either. that's why when they did win only Layzie Bone went up to accept the award with two of his Mo Thug artists

IrOnMaN
02-12-2011, 05:22 PM
everyone who's met them says that Bizzy is one cool ass dude, but Kray is just an asshole. remember when Bone won the American Music Award back in 07? Lay wanted Bizzy to go up with them and Kray said fuck that and didnt even go to the ceremony and Bizzy didnt want to ruin it for them so he didnt go either. and Wish always sides with Kray on everything so he didnt go either. that's why when they did win only Layzie Bone went up to accept the award with two of his Mo Thug artists

I was under the impression that Bizzy Bone was the asshole, not Krayzie. People say that Krayzie is just quiet and to himself.

On BTNHBoard.com, I remember when someone asked why Krayzie Bone he didn't attend the AMW in 2007, he stated that he doesn't like to attend award shows because they're SO many fake people.