PDA

View Full Version : Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 02:12 PM
the fuck can't i go into the KTL

that was the the 2cond reason i'm here in the the corp the first being the love of the wu

what i just bring a deferent point a view to the subjects like

politics-libertarian
perception-only self
trans-humanism-improving us through the realization that we are better then god
conspiracies-realistically understanding the subject from both point a views
religion-luminus/luciferian
and my opinions on social happenings

but why, because i attempt to prove the ridiculousness on believing that perception is reality by not acknowledging one existence to see if said person would not exist

these mods have seriously over stepped there bound

as i recall this is not the first time they have done this they have violated the primary reason for a forums creation so all ideas concerning a subject may be discussed with out prejudice

i demand a remedy for this i demand justice
not just for my self but for John as well
he maybe a Christian but he deserves the same rights as everyone else

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:10 PM
no

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:12 PM
say things like - yall don't know anything at

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
i know more than yall because i live in the cartoon

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:15 PM
it's just that you write

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:16 PM
multiple post and usually say

http://i52.tinypic.com/10qe03n.jpg

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
all and mush mush is the god you'll turn

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:18 PM
into if you don't submit to the sea god lucifer

prouf

The Invasion:
Many people in the U.S. probably heard of cartoons like Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Voltron, Gundam Wing, Speed Racer, Digimon, and the ever so popular Pokemon; Famous cartoons that have bizarre character designs: female characters with beautiful round eyes, hair that is incredibly big, and gorgeous figure and physique. Male characters would usually have enormously huge muscles (as seen in Dragonball Z and GT), powerful bodies and maybe, on occasion, have gigantic robots as seen in cartoons like Robotech and Gundam Wing.
Where did all these cartoons come from? To find the answer one must look no further than in Japan, the birthplace of Japanese animation, the main source for all of this madness.
Japanese animation, also known as anime (pronounced "ani-may"), is a popular form of animation in Japan which is quickly spreading in the U.S. The major difference between anime and American cartoons is that unlike American cartoons, which are only watched by children, anime is popular among the Japanese adults and is watched by millions. The audience is not merely directed to children but to teens and adults as well. The same applies to Japanese comics known as manga.
In order to understand anime and its invasion into the US, a look into its history would be most appropriate. The best place to start is around World War II, since that was the time when the anime and manga (Japanese comics) industry evolved significantly.
During World War II the entire Japanese nation was mobilized. The people were forced to conform to the government's demands or pay the ultimate price. According to Frederik Schodt's book, Manga Manga: The World of Japanese Comics, those who failed to cooperate were punished by "preventive detention, bans on writing, and social ostracism, while those who recanted were rewarded with rehabilitation programs and support from the community...artists who had spent most of their lives criticizing the government did an about-face and offered wholehearted support to the militarists" (Schodt, 55).
Around 1940, many organizations for artists and cartoonists were formed. Among them were the New Cartoonists Association of Japan (Shin Nippon Mangaka Kyokai) and the New Cartoonists Faction Group (Shin Mangaha Shudan). During that time, the government used the few remaining cartoonists, who were not banned from working or who were not in the army, to influence the people through their artwork by creating comic strips filled with propaganda to use against the nation's enemies.
Animation in the US:
In another part of the world, an influential artist who went by the name of Walt Disney was struggling as a cartoonist. Long before Mickey Mouse, he started out with Alice's Wonderland and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in the 1920s. Then on November 16, 1928, Mickey Mouse was born and became an instant hit in the US. Disney decided to work on other projects and started on an animated feature film called Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The film, released in 1937, was a spectacular hit. Things went smoothly for the Disney Studio until World War II came along. Nevertheless, Disney continued to work and released Pinocchio and Fantasia in 1940. Although the two were technical masterpieces, the studio was losing a great deal of money since they were losing the foreign market due to the war. Disney then released Dumbo,on a very limited budget, in 1941 and Bambi in 1942. As a result of releasing many expensive and costly films during the war, Disney began to diminish in influence.
During the war, Walt Disney Studios released two more films Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros in South America. Throughout the

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
the people don't want that - and the people did something about

change your attitude, change your plan

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 03:42 PM
thats propaganda and Disney is pro nazi

but still you proved my point because you don't agree with what i'm saying you bann me

perception changes reality-that fiction
and made popular by Haruhi

i clearly separate fiction and realty you don't

and as i recall most of those multiple post came from you when you deleted other post because you didn't agree with what John was saying in the las few day
the most i do is 3 only when i for get to say something

you should not be a mod you let your power go to your head you are not fit to be a leader

and you only say you know it all because you use google your a child nothing more
so run back and pray to your sexual predator of a god
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/haruhi2.jpg

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 03:46 PM
the people don't want that - and the people did something about

change your attitude, change your plan

i think its sad the way you refer to your self and a select few as the people

do the honorable thing and hari kari your self like a real warrior
your not fit to hold a sword

thats a metaphor dumbass

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:48 PM
i do agree with what you are saying - and i didn't ban you -

notice how i didn't erase your post or hassle you in any way

i did however have to merge your post from time to time

i have gotten annoyed at your posting ways - but never beefed wiff you about it -

the people got you banned - that cartoon shit is cute everyonce in a while, but not in every thread all the dam time -

you showed that you wanted attention in KTL more than anything else and it's childish - we are there to build and grow from each others observations of life - make your point, challenge a point and grow -

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM
yah i believe you as about as much as i believe in the pseudo-scientific joke that is quantum physics (less then 5%)
because you are guilty of this in several accounts

but i never minded the merging of post

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:57 PM
i think its sad the way you refer to your self and a select few as the people

do the honorable thing and hari kari your self like a real warrior
your not fit to hold a sword

thats a metaphor dumbass

thats propaganda and Disney is pro nazi

but still you proved my point because you don't agree with what i'm saying you bann me

perception changes reality-that fiction
and made popular by Haruhi

i clearly separate fiction and realty you don't

and as i recall most of those multiple post came from you when you deleted other post because you didn't agree with what John was saying in the las few day
the most i do is 3 only when i for get to say something

you should not be a mod you let your power go to your head you are not fit to be a leader

and you only say you know it all because you use google your a child nothing more
so run back and pray to your sexual predator of a god

awwww - your just cryin and upset and wanna hit the closes thing to you

i'm probably the only one here who understood you - and now your just throwing a fit trying to hurt me with words

awwww - maybe you'll get outa time out soon - who knows

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 03:58 PM
i honestly didn't have a problem with you posting in KTL - was going to tell you a few times about the way you post though -

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
its to late because now i'm serial about your resignation
not just for me but for although you have wronged

but i may accept a public apology to every one about your behavior
lets say about 5 paragraphs

you may actually see one in return

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 04:09 PM
with that type of attitude, you'll never get outa time out

Fatal Guillotine
02-09-2011, 04:30 PM
lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on

SKAMPOE
02-09-2011, 05:15 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ64hQ6LaERr0_Xntd_Y65vSQe2v4WXV 6SzcBiZ4SPGCk-hOXKQ (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6DdS2YRaWbU/TOq-7pJvAQI/AAAAAAAAC7E/t0p_B2t6CGc/s1600/pope-condoms_1372835i.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com/2010/11/vatican-damage-control-on-popes-condom.html&usg=__D6TRSj3D_j5rM7D5iO6mzW3DqP0=&h=400&w=620&sz=47&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=CG9VABZPBiNMAM:&tbnh=155&tbnw=208&ei=3R9TTYH7KIG0lQe4qPmeCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvatican%2Bapproves%2Bcondoms%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1022%26bih%3D486%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=215&dur=2275&hovh=180&hovw=280&tx=138&ty=100&oei=zh9TTfC4AYH78Ab7tMzJCA&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:19)
(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6DdS2YRaWbU/TOq-7pJvAQI/AAAAAAAAC7E/t0p_B2t6CGc/s1600/pope-condoms_1372835i.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lesfemmes-thetruth.blogspot.com/2010/11/vatican-damage-control-on-popes-condom.html&usg=__D6TRSj3D_j5rM7D5iO6mzW3DqP0=&h=400&w=620&sz=47&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=CG9VABZPBiNMAM:&tbnh=155&tbnw=208&ei=3R9TTYH7KIG0lQe4qPmeCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvatican%2Bapproves%2Bcondoms%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1022%26bih%3D486%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=126&vpy=215&dur=2275&hovh=180&hovw=280&tx=138&ty=100&oei=zh9TTfC4AYH78Ab7tMzJCA&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:19)
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnn7uikyX16VizasjR-9MWwA94j4fVy8H1NK_OUZovz-N847bxwA (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/22/article-1340692-0C6FD746000005DC-879_233x423.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340692/Vatican-denies-Pope-said-condoms-used-avoid-pregnancy.html&usg=__SAjPd_f9ZO89N1zKzZUkz2Sn15g=&h=423&w=233&sz=31&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=V1u3CVB1xPR10M:&tbnh=155&tbnw=100&ei=3R9TTYH7KIG0lQe4qPmeCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvatican%2Bapproves%2Bcondoms%26um%3D1 %26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1022%26bih%3D486%26tbs %3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=585&vpy=92&dur=1385&hovh=303&hovw=166&tx=100&ty=252&oei=zh9TTfC4AYH78Ab7tMzJCA&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:19)

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 05:37 PM
lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on
admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 06:16 PM
i guess you didn't get my memo.
you know everything, i cannot comprehend why you waste your time acknowledging our existence. you are sullying your divinity. please stop disrespecting yourself by showing your face in KTL. its not a good look for you.

this forum is for learning. you have nothing left to learn.
i do not want to see a God become mortal by vibrating on our ignorant frequency so i will do my best to get your access to this forum blocked. or at least your ability to post here revoked.

i understand that in your unknowable power that you can bypass this measure but i am hoping that you will realize the futility of this action and find your proper place among others who are more on your godly level.

please understand, which i know you do because you are omniscient, that i'm doing this for your own good. please do not think ill of me nor seek retribution upon my meager human soul.

thank you.
all praises due to Mod.
and all it took was a lil will power and intent.
and since you don't believe in that all that pseudoscience wishywash i guess you will be trapped in hell until the end of time just like your fake demon god.
maybe you should try a new approach and bend to the will of GOD.

LOOSEY FUR is a bitch by the way, and when you see him, tell him i said
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/wolfpussy4.png

Fatal Guillotine
02-09-2011, 06:21 PM
admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions

incorrect....will power involves much more, consciousness, etc.

stop with the time-travel talk i have been thru that already

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
see with me disagreeing with that i was silenced

even after showing them the ridiculousness of there ways

i guess you all sleeked to find a way to reduce dissonance from what i have been saying

deep down i know you all know that those ideals are lunacy
so inorder to reject that thought you proceeded with silencing the one preaching realism

ya me, god of madness thinks your mad

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
it was only me.
I DID THIS TO YOU.
sunny just told you that he was on your side.
don't try to play the victim loki. it doesn't wear well.
you know what you did.
karma is a bitch.
might as well spoon with her since she already fucked you.

Fatal Guillotine
02-09-2011, 07:33 PM
hmmmm

diggy
02-09-2011, 09:03 PM
interesting read

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
LMAO @ lOOSEY fUR

5hundred&one
02-09-2011, 09:22 PM
I DID THIS TO YOU.

http://www.wnd.com/images/alan_keyes_pointing.jpg

y'all niggas postin' in a snitch thread

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 09:30 PM
more like...
VlYuO67822Q

Crackhead Bob
02-09-2011, 09:49 PM
A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.

Visionz
02-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Diggy and Dane have shared ip addresses

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 09:58 PM
A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.

nigga shut your fat angry ass up - nobody gives a fuck what you are sayin about me - you got a problem with dam near everyone in here, everything that everyone says makes your cheeks turn beet red with anger, but you stay here making yourself angry - you love this shit - you're gonna die of a heart attack from being too serious on this websites forum -

your new name is "The Red Unincredible Hulk" we like it when you're angry - LMAO !

Crackhead Bob
02-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Wow, hilarious and bitter all at the same time. You are the Jane Lynch of this forum, so I'll just call you bird neck.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2011, 10:11 PM
uh huh...

Crackhead Bob
02-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Sunny tried to ban me from KTL, but he didn't have the stones. I think they are stuck somewhere in his chest cavity, above his brains, which are conveniently located in his anus.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 10:44 PM
Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about.

1st of all no one has a right to do anything on this site. it is owned by cilva. if you don't like how its run then create your own wutang site like thecorpse did.

2nd you don't know what i know. i had him kicked out not because of his views, its was his constant attempts to disrupt threads with his irrelevant bullshit. he can take his idiotic gimmick to gen chat. ktl is a gimmick free zone.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 10:45 PM

this is interesting.

Crackhead Bob
02-09-2011, 10:47 PM
1st of all no one has a right to do anything on this site. it is owned by cilva. if you don't like how its run then create your own wutang site like thecorpse did.

2nd you don't know what i know. i had him kicked out not because of his views, its was his constant attempts to disrupt threads with his irrelevant bullshit. he can take his idiotic gimmick to gen chat. ktl is a gimmick free zone.
yea, well, you're a faggot...so there.

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 11:17 PM
thanks Rock but it doesn't change the fact that i hate you... m'K

butt i love the fact on how pissed of sunny got i guess herring the same thing fro two people is just what he needs to realize what he is now if we can only get a third he may in fact finally step down with honor but then again people like him need assistance

and i have only one shared IP

oh and lets look it the post in question to dispel the face that i supposedly tried to derail the conversation

title = is will power limited?

you know i know i sad that was my final word but

you dangerously close to becoming haruhiist
http://dempa.info/01news/extra06/05/0512b.gif
you don't have to fall victim like RZA did
your already following the basic beliefs that make up the show
you can't change the world through consciousness alone

i mean seriously if it possible were are all the zombies i have been prepared for years
were are the cute cat girls-nyan
my giant robots
man eating plaints

this
http://newkingdomsayshi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/bearsharktopus-30363-1253244193-27.jpg
i know its out there i just know it

its not to late repent to your lord god chiyo for she is most cute a merciful
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7908/chiyo1ub7.jpg

granted some things are over the top [bold] but never the less it did convey your ridiculousness pretty well

Dokuro
02-09-2011, 11:23 PM
but i guess one little spark towed showing your fullishness is good enough to silence a member whose been here before you were shitting in toilets
remember i just find make believe entertaining

but unlike you i know it's not reality

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 11:43 PM
ONE MORE TiME...
VlYuO67822Q

sunny had nothing to do with it. in fact sunny is your advocate and will probably be the one that will reinstate you against better judgement.
you should apologize to him.

the wuluminati banned you.
the wuluminati can ban vats.
the wuluminati can ban mods.
the wuluminati can ban cilva.
the wuluminati can ban god.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 11:47 PM
MORE OF THIS MIGHT WORK TOO. KEEP DOING IT.
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar31293_30.gifhttp://wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar31293_30.gifhttp://wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar31293_30.gifhttp://wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar31293_30.gifhttp://wutang-corp.com/forum/customavatars/avatar31293_30.gif

LORD NOSE
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM
the fact on how pissed of sunny got i guess herring the same thing fro two people is just what he needs to realize oh shit i'm pissed off ?

i didn't know that i was pissed off -

that's deep -

how did this thread become about me ?

my words about you were sincere

- butt since you wanna be an ass, if you are allowed to post in KTL again, i'm gonna be a very immature mod and erase every word you post in there - i'm also gonna turn green and fuck up B rocks post with the most immature shit i can find on the net - even if what he is saying is respectful and adds insight to the thread - i'm gonna be a real dick head and just smash his world - it'll be fun - he'll get angrier and angrier - no one will care - and i'll laugh my ass off - a third person will get the same treatment

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 12:55 AM
is this really how we want are mods to act i thought your all supposed to be on the moral high ground and shit you know a model for maturity

eh.. Sunny-chan <-(said in the feminine)

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 01:13 AM
this is where you have gotten it twisted. you think wucorp is a democratic nation where rights are protected and respected. this place is a structure of power and in this pyramid of influence, you have neither power nor influence.

you claim to be a demon but look at you now...
you are pleading with a UMA for justice and rationality when you have repeatedly made it your mission to point out how irrational and unjust we UMA's are.

why should sunny show you mercy? why should he even care? you have been sent back to the void for perpetrating a fraud. lets see you transcend this pitiful state and MAYBE just MAYBE...you will be granted a reprieve.

Visionz
02-10-2011, 01:15 AM
is this really how we want are mods to act i thought your all supposed to be on the moral high ground and shit you know a model for maturity

comin from the guy who intentionally mispelled the shit outta every post for AT LEAST a year straight. You get what you give faggot

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 01:24 AM
comin from the guy who intentionally mispelled the shit outta every post for AT LEAST a year straight. You get what you give faggot

agreed thats why i'm not a mod no do i deserve to be one

i cannot be a model student and neither can Sunny-chan

but still that has to say something about him right, if i say hes more childish then me how low is he??????

LORD NOSE
02-10-2011, 01:35 AM

moral high ground ?

lmao - nigga, i'll rape your nostrils until your brain gets pregnant then throw holy water on you while i put my priest collar back on

the fuck is wrong wiff you

Visionz
02-10-2011, 01:47 AM
agreed thats why i'm not a mod no do i deserve to be one

i cannot be a model student and neither can Sunny-chan

but still that has to say something about him right, if i say hes more childish then me how low is he??????
If your time here has not made you Mod-worthy then you subjugate yourself to the will of those who have. You haven't played the game strategically and made allies with those in power but instead try to rally an army that doesn't exist for what? To get your ass sent to the corner like a snot-nosed kid.

You KNOW you intentionally derail threads in KTL, we derail your derailment.

LORD NOSE
02-10-2011, 01:51 AM
lmao - smdh

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 01:56 AM
face it an open minded person frightens you but i know thats were true intelligence thrive i'm sorry i can be a good little boy and obey what my authoritarians say thats just me fuck off i get an A without homework and going to class

there has never been an instant were some one changed anything by being content and conforming to societies standers

Visionz
02-10-2011, 02:03 AM
face it an open minded person frightens you but i know thats were true intelligence thrive i'm sorry i can be a good little boy and obey what my authoritarians say thats just me fuck off i get an A without homework and going to class

there has never been an instant were some one changed anything by being content and conforming to societies standers

I think that tea taste best when the sun does the brewing vs heated by direct fire. I want light waves in what I'm drinking. On the other hand polar bears have an easy time finding seals underneath the ice but I wish they used a better brand of deodorant.

Crackhead Bob
02-10-2011, 02:21 AM
oh shit i'm pissed off ?

i didn't know that i was pissed off -

that's deep -

how did this thread become about me ?

my words about you were sincere

- butt since you wanna be an ass, if you are allowed to post in KTL again, i'm gonna be a very immature mod and erase every word you post in there - i'm also gonna turn green and fuck up B rocks post with the most immature shit i can find on the net - even if what he is saying is respectful and adds insight to the thread - i'm gonna be a real dick head and just smash his world - it'll be fun - he'll get angrier and angrier - no one will care - and i'll laugh my ass off - a third person will get the same treatment
Sunny, it's sad that you confuse online persona with reality. Just like you confuse your own thoughts and feelings with actuality. You confuse religion with morality. You confuse life with mortality. All of it equals banality.

I used rhyming suffixes to show you what a great mood I'm in. Faggot.

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 02:36 AM
I think that tea taste best when the sun does the brewing vs heated by direct fire. I want light waves in what I'm drinking. On the other hand polar bears have an easy time finding seals underneath the ice but I wish they used a better brand of deodorant.

yah yah you got a point there

there is nothing like a fried egg cooked on a ladder

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 02:41 AM
thin again that light cannot reach every person in the world

so one must do something to make sure that people from every were can enjoy being warm

and if were are to have a better way of life and the unity we deserve we cannot really on no one but our selves and for that we need progress, change, freedom

waiting for the sun to rise will only lead us to ruin

LORD NOSE
02-10-2011, 02:43 AM
Sunny, it's sad that you confuse online persona with reality. Just like you confuse your own thoughts and feelings with actuality. You confuse religion with morality. You confuse life with mortality. All of it equals banality.

I used rhyming suffixes to show you what a great mood I'm in. Faggot.

yawns .......

Visionz
02-10-2011, 02:45 AM
yah yah you got a point there

there is nothing like a fried egg cooked on a ladder

Squared pizza cutter would be ok but the 90 degree corners dull the blade and then you got this sloppy pizza all up on grandmas lap and then no leperchaun is gonna come around cuz they're tending to their own rainbow but he got beat up for being homophobic when it was raining in Frisco. Pixie stix should contain at least 1/5th salt if you're gonna go that route. And truth be told be told if you can balance eight plates on five fingers then you should book a flight to Omaha to check out the burried cars. I hear they get up to five miles to the gallon if you piss in the tank after an everclear binge but that's only true if the planets tilted atleast 22 off its axis but the wobble has gotta go counter-clockwise cuz everyone knows Andre the Giant was left-handed.

Xu Donem
02-10-2011, 02:49 AM
Dear Xu Donem,

You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
-------
:tease:

keep fuckin around and see what happens
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
nice maybe we can finally get the bush admin in for war crimes now

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan
i see there is absolutely no advertisement in this

were is this legal
i have never advertised at-lest get me for secondary but damn your charges are false

making trump charges just to lock some one up now thats how you do it in america

Xu Donem
02-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Dear Xu Donem,

You have received an infraction at Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Reason: Spammed Advertisements
-------
you know what happens if i give you a third one right ?

:eggy:
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Damn Sunny-chan you really are content with peace aren't you

All the best,
Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan

another abuse of power

Xu Donem
02-10-2011, 03:01 AM
XIII. Spam
Spamming (repeating) the same post to multiple forums may result in a ban. This can mean typing frequent or annoying messages. Spamming also includes making multiple threads (limit yourself to 2 threads per day per forum), posting the same message in a thread over and over again, or posting in almost every thread in a very short period of time.

Replying to old threads that are months old just to “bump” it to the top of the forum is also considered spamming. Make sure if you choose to resurrect an old thread that you state why you have chosen to “bump” that thread if it may not be obvious.

Any kind of spamming can result in a ban.
come to think of it aren't you in violation of this in KTL for bumbing threads for no reason
sunny-chan

Crackhead Bob
02-10-2011, 03:34 AM
yawns .......
= I'm too fucking stupid to think of a response.

Fatal Guillotine
02-10-2011, 09:24 AM
nigga shut your fat angry ass up - nobody gives a fuck what you are sayin about me - you got a problem with dam near everyone in here, everything that everyone says makes your cheeks turn beet red with anger, but you stay here making yourself angry - you love this shit - you're gonna die of a heart attack from being too serious on this websites forum -

your new name is "The Red Unincredible Hulk" we like it when you're angry - LMAO !

i never laugh so hard

Fatal Guillotine
02-10-2011, 09:26 AM
If your time here has not made you Mod-worthy then you subjugate yourself to the will of those who have. You haven't played the game strategically and made allies with those in power but instead try to rally an army that doesn't exist for what? To get your ass sent to the corner like a snot-nosed kid.

You KNOW you intentionally derail threads in KTL, we derail your derailment.

visionz lol

Fatal Guillotine
02-10-2011, 09:33 AM
come to think of it aren't you in violation of this in KTL for bumbing threads for no reason
sunny-chan

youre making it harder on your self

diggy
02-10-2011, 01:30 PM

For the e-record, I have nothing to do with this dane and his e-gimmick!

Dane, tell em if you could be honest for once.

diggy
02-10-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm not sure how we could have shared ip unless there is some trick to do that.

I am not computer savy so I don't know.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
so this kids pride is so strong that even when making a 2ndary account he felt the need to reveal himself to the rest of the forum. that tells me that it has nothing to do with participating in ktl threads which he could have done by just keeping his identity a secret.

this has everything to do with being a loki.

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 02:51 PM
For the e-record, I have nothing to do with this dane and his e-gimmick!

Dane, tell em if you could be honest for once.

i would but they never believe me apparently some one told them i'm the king of lies which is a great way to discredit some one

but reason wold say no prof no way

so the only one who could tell them would be ENG

Undiluted Karma
02-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Why is he banned or w/e? theres way bigger fucking idiots on this site.

food for thought
02-10-2011, 06:42 PM
hahahhahahahahah @ cats banning dude

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 11:06 PM
fuck that puto holmez

Professor Poopsnagle
02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
It's a shame that he's got banned while this site harbors racists, basegod fans and pedophiles...

diggy
02-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Can I sniff yo butt hole holmes?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-12-2011, 09:04 AM
free drunken monk!!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-12-2011, 09:39 AM
free drunken monk!!
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/michaelno.gif

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 04:43 PM
so i'm out of the cell but when do i get off house arrest???

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 04:45 PM
fuck that puto holmez

don't get mad at me because on your album you sound like a 2X4 going upside the head of Prez Hilton

Fatal Guillotine
02-12-2011, 04:59 PM
smdh,

do you honestly think those type of responses are helping you out in this conflict? you getting mad at the fact that nobody doesnt have the deceny to show you any kind of respect, but who was the main one being antagonistic by posting such things.....

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/56517/c-mon-son-o.gif
you knew what you was doing

there was even warnings made by style i believe

Crackhead Bob
02-12-2011, 05:03 PM
^^^^bonafide faggot.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
smdh,

do you honestly think those type of responses are helping you out in this conflict? you getting mad at the fact that nobody doesnt have the deceny to show you any kind of respect, but who was the main one being antagonistic by posting such things.....

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/56517/c-mon-son-o.gif
you knew what you was doing

there was even warnings made by style i believe

it's deep cause i was honestly feeling the points he was making concerning lucifer and shit - it was an iLL alternative to what usually goes on in KTL - i didn't like the multiposting and the cartoon pics much, but he did have some good points -

Fatal Guillotine
02-12-2011, 05:25 PM
it's deep cause i was honestly feeling the points he was making concerning lucifer and shit - it was an iLL alternative to what usually goes on in KTL - i didn't like the multiposting and the cartoon pics much, but he did have some good points -

i agree
but it started becoming where his cartoon pics started outweighing his serious posts, i read up on luciferanism and some things he was dead on with.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 05:26 PM
true that

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 05:51 PM
wow you guys actually studied the church of Lucifer there not even the same denomination
they should be called the church of Venus

but seriously though i am nawing at my leg here
http://static-p3.fotolia.com/jpg/00/28/17/64/400_F_28176483_MgP8AkLDoi68cJFHjPqVXvgrqvMVRgBe.jp g

how about i stop with all the multi post i can use edit but theres no way i'm getting rid of my anime persona's just because you find no depth and meaning to them but i ave over 300 DVDs and 200 VHS of that shit its my hobby,
[Hip Hop, Anime, and martial arts} (sound like i'm a Wu)

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 11:50 PM
are you trying to piss me off Sunny-chan
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2049152
the twilight zone i fucking love that shit

i hope you die

Crackhead Bob
02-13-2011, 04:39 AM
are you trying to piss me off Sunny-chan
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2049152
the twilight zone i fucking love that shit

i hope you die

That pretty much sums up things doesn't it. Sunny, you are so bad at your job, that people wish death upon you over the internet. Think about it.

LORD NOSE
02-13-2011, 09:02 AM
lVH7NlYjZyo

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 12:25 PM
doesn't count i i'm the wish master

and it sound to me like your recycling more post and threads from the forum
just like you recycling things from Wikipedia to show people that you know it all
resign your self

do the last thing as a warrior and at lest die with honnor
sPQaXymV9q4

Mumm Ra
02-14-2011, 07:30 AM
fun lil fred yall got here
i think ill pick a random louis post to neg rep cuz i just realized ive yet to do so and he posts like a faggot

Sham-iLL
02-14-2011, 11:51 AM
sunny, u are such a faggot sometimes

Dokuro
02-15-2011, 02:46 PM
release me man i can't take it any more

Dokuro
02-15-2011, 08:01 PM
not fair now pale is back on his horse

this isn't cool

Dokuro
02-16-2011, 10:22 PM
great you let john back in
come on man i need my Fix

seriously gen chat suck

i have always been a denizen of the KTL
being in exile because some duche did't agree with what i had to say is fucked

Mumm Ra
02-17-2011, 12:31 AM
it wasn't one person - it was everybody
and it wasn't what you said, but how you say everything/ anything

Barry Whyte
02-17-2011, 12:40 AM
are they closing the site

Dokuro
02-17-2011, 12:50 AM
this has nothing to do with the sites problems
only mine they have me in exile for defying the Mod
i will not conform to his why of thinking

LORD NOSE
02-17-2011, 02:23 PM
loser fur is still yappin his mouth - i was the only support you had loser fur

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 06:19 PM
how much longer do i have to be out in this desert

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 07:39 PM
you live out there now - you can't come back

this thread needs to be locked

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 09:13 PM
and now you go so far as to attack my pray
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2052267
sunny-chan your less then a little girl
you are now
Sunny-pyon

cute little rabbit or a joke

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:48 PM
you and your "prey" john prewett are annoyin as fuck

you should get perma banned for bring that asshole here

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 09:59 PM
i don't think he followed me

but its awesome

why do you hate those you disagree with?????

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 10:22 PM
i don't think he followed me

but its awesome

why do you hate those you disagree with?????

there isn't a person on earth that i don't disagree with

KTL is filled with people i don't like and that i disagree with, but they know how to constructively build and grow and promote growth in understanding

yall other movaphukas are just annoyin like flies in the face - your ass isn't coming back to KTL

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 10:50 PM
your saying i don't

you really are a dumb-ass aren't you

a person as blind as you can never understand the way of the real world
you stuck in your illusions and forced to repeat all your life mistakes

you know nothing of building and construction thoughts

you peace loving people all focuses on brainwashing and contentment you throw away freedom and understanding by demanding every one thinks alike
if we all be good little boys and girls an love one another then we can all have happiness right

in this game of life the ends always justify the means

and you will never grow as long as you hold on to the thoughts of
peace <- the only real peace is death
and
happiness <- the most fullish word in the dictionary
it's really just another word for contentment

one must embrace freedom and progress if one hopes to live

so in short by your logic you should ban your self from the KTL

but i guess being a hypocrite runs with being a God huh

Sunny-pyon

Dokuro
02-22-2011, 03:21 AM
this just in yet another act of abuse of power from Sunny-Pyon

Just wanted someone to know why I won't be posting anymore in WuTang forum. It is because the moderator SUNNY WATERS practices False Attribution.

He attributes words to me that I did not post. He deletes my words from my post and inserts his own words in their place,... thus attributing words to me that I did not post.

I know it is hard to believe that a moderator would stoop to such dishonest tactics, but that is the fact.
For MANAGEMENT, a moderator, to do this degrades and makes worthless the whole formum. It makes honest debate impossible. So no reason for me to post here. Best Wishes to all, JP

and now he has cost me my dinner

Mumm Ra
02-22-2011, 03:45 AM
lol who gives a fuck about john prewett the christian web troll warrior
the last thing he wanted was to debate people
good riddance

LORD NOSE
02-22-2011, 04:09 AM
you know nothing of building and construction thoughts

this part made me laugh

Dokuro
02-22-2011, 07:09 AM
lol who gives a fuck about john prewett the christian web troll warrior
the last thing he wanted was to debate people
good riddance

i do

i already started making him question his beliefs

then Sunko-pyon <- ahahahahahahahahahaahahah
made him fall deeper in his ignorance

but actually me and him a few good debates

LORD NOSE
02-22-2011, 03:28 PM
well - return to where ever you and denture dude was having those beautiful debates

Fatal Guillotine
02-26-2011, 08:01 PM
john hangs out at that old racist ass allhiphop

Dokuro
03-02-2011, 11:57 AM
you know its been a month and i'm sure KTL is suffering just as much maybe more

so how about letting a demon back in

Dokuro
04-06-2011, 03:03 AM
so since i have bee unbanned from something i really deserved i figured its time for me to come on back into the KTL hmm.....

Compulsion
04-07-2011, 02:50 AM
this part made me laugh

Why, because it is absolutely true?

Robert
04-07-2011, 12:02 PM
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread, what an interesting read. The thing that stood out for me the most was Fatal Guillotine's blatant dickriding.

While loosey Fur is an annoying cunt, there's a white dude using the word "nigger" way too fucking much who shouldn't be allowed to come back to KTL.

I think that is a slightly more serious issue than "spam".

Dokuro
04-07-2011, 04:02 PM
yup i may be annoying but at least my points are always solid and not raciest

you had some recent good reads in there rob i wanted to pat you on the back for a few but keep up the good work duche i mean dude.