PDA

View Full Version : Better Frontlines song?

nyminute
02-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Qx4-8zxRj3U

or

TdKlC0zvMqE

Tecknowledgist
02-09-2011, 07:54 PM
immortal technique's verse on frontlines makes me wanna punch my mother in the face, idk why you didnt just post the music video

and another (minus the S)
5HEV9hn2BNc

hard-ass beat

Synthesizer Patel
02-09-2011, 08:07 PM
yeah I thought the AOTP track was going to be on this for sure. But yeah out of the two, the original >

fatboybrandon
02-09-2011, 08:47 PM
I gotta go with Mobb (http://cratesofjr.blogspot.com/2010/10/mobb-deep-feat-raekwon-nas-eye-for-eye.html) & Hell On Earth, it's one of my favorite Hip Hop songs ever. I have good memories of life from that song and era too.

azuVXDkppl8

Might as well throw this banger into the equation too. Produced by Shawn J Period from 2001, on the indie label Guesswhyld.

nyminute
02-09-2011, 09:54 PM
immortal technique's verse on frontlines makes me wanna punch my mother in the face, idk why you didnt just post the music video

You don't like Tech's verse?

Anyways I gotta go with Mobb Deep's version, Diabolic and I.T. had better "lyrics", but Prodigy just flowed like a motherfucker on that song. Not to mention his last verse is one of the best hardcore rap verses off all time, it's not fancy in multies or punchlines but is straight direct raw hardcore rap. My type and it has so many quotables, though the Diabolic I.T. song isn't bad either.