PDA

View Full Version : How to holla without eye rolls and teeth suckin 101

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Well, I wasn't hitting on you. Females usually roll their eyes and suck their teeth even if a guy says hello.}:|

what are you doing? what are you saying? let me help you help yourself.

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
I think that translates into "I got no game"

Compulsion
02-09-2011, 08:22 PM
i think that translates into "i got no game"

+1

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 08:25 PM
i heard this guy is like the black Dr. Phil http://macklessonsradio.com/

we should send tectrus his way.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2011, 08:31 PM
i'm dead serious.
i'm wondering if he's drawing a face on his dickhead with a sharpie and talking out his dickhole.

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.120586569.jpg

speak on it Moa. i can help.

Queen Of Poetry
02-09-2011, 08:39 PM
^^ oh my heavens

He definately doesn't like black women

TeknicelStylez
02-09-2011, 10:14 PM
I bet his palms get all sweaty and he can't make eye contact for shit

"he-he-hey gu-gu-gu-guuuug-guuu-gurl"

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2011, 11:03 PM
he probably b spittin at dem hoes on some mr nice guy shit, which is cool if u talkin to a nice girl but i mean if u in detroit and u poppin at black chicks chances are they some hood ass females lolol u can't b sweet to dem hoes

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2011, 11:04 PM
look at lil b in my sig... when u get at a hood chick u gotta have yr mannerisms down to a science... if a female sees that u swagged out she has no choice but to fold

check two
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
You don't even have to be alive to hook up with a fat hood chick.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 12:58 AM
traz is on point. we can help u man.

zooruka
02-10-2011, 01:03 AM
I think that translates into "I got no game"

I don't need game.

peace

Visionz
02-10-2011, 01:11 AM
I don't need game.

peace

this thread has nothing to do with you and yet here you are typing this.

Guilty conscience much????

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 01:30 AM
^

^

instead, you faggits dropped cringe worthy, self congratulatory posts for pages.

gen chat is a fucking love in these days, it's sickening.

lmao - exactly the stuff bateman was talking about

food for thought
02-10-2011, 01:33 AM
haha funny thread

imi chuckling while bumpimg this

Ikb-dGMGgDM

i just felt like i had to share that real quick

Visionz
02-10-2011, 01:39 AM
I'm checkin out that Dj Krush comp that Claa posted up sipping on this
http://www.paulastexasorange.com/graphics/pto-frontpage.jpg
mixed in with water

zooruka
02-10-2011, 02:27 AM
this thread has nothing to do with you and yet here you are typing this.

Guilty conscience much????

Jealous ones still envy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2011, 02:38 AM
nice, hood, whatever... women like arrogant men with a mean sense of humor. Don't ever answer her questions straight, beat around the bush and tease her relentlessly, when she can't take it anymore be sweet but with a attitude like you're giving it to her as a gift.

zooruka
02-10-2011, 02:51 AM
^^^^^^^

Man just be yourself....why do you have to front to get a women to like you...and anyway how long are you going to keep the act up...1 year 2 years the rest of your life if you marry her ?????????

dudes are so fearful of rejection, they are willing to do anything not to be in that position, I understand though I have been rejected before, you try, you move on....Seriously women have to much power in the dating game, that men feel they got act out just to get noticed....trust me any decent women will like you if you just be yourself, instead of trying to front like you a don juan or something.

If she does you wrong....so be it.

I would rather find a girl who will like/love me for me, rather than someone I was pretending to be.

peace

Visionz
02-10-2011, 02:55 AM
Jealous ones still envy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace
yeah your cornball ass came conjur up record titles at will

I really am jealous though. I only wish I could be an aussie with an identity crisis that wants to be both saved and hard as adamantium at the same time.

Maybe I should go push my whip around the block puffin an L with no seatbelt praying that I fly out the windshield and wind up with my dick firmly implanted in a sheep's ass as its the closet thing to pussy I'm allotted. ......you know cuz I'm so jealous.

zooruka
02-10-2011, 03:02 AM
yeah your cornball ass came conjur up record titles at will

I really am jealous though. I only wish I could be an aussie with an identity crisis that wants to be both saved and hard as adamantium at the same time.

Maybe I should go push my whip around the block puffin an L with no seatbelt praying that I fly out the windshield and wind up with my dick firmly implanted in a sheep's ass as its the closet thing to pussy I'm allotted. ......you know cuz I'm so jealous.

:'o

Visionz
02-10-2011, 03:07 AM
It's ok Ruka the truth hurts sometimes. You'll drop that cornball persona someday. You'll see a guy with a sexy wife and a nice car & house n "Damn yo shorty is getting it like that???!!!!" won't even be the first thought that crosses your mind.

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 03:17 AM
i've seen many guys try to get at girls in my lifetime, and i can honestly say i've never seen the nice guy approach work....ever... and there is a big difference between being nice and being mr nice guy... like tek said you can be nice and still be an asshole to the bitch... they like that... they dont want u all up in they face like a cheesy telemarketer... be a man, they dream about being degraded at night i swear to god lol

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 03:40 AM
7tklYWVV-xY

lil b holds the answer to all questions

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2011, 03:52 AM
people mistake being arrogant and witty for being an asshole, theres a big difference, one is playful and one is being a dick. One will get you pussy one will get you slapped and sent home to beat it.

and that is my personality, i'm handsome confident and i like to smart crack, teasing is always fun, i read back my text messages and they're hysterical

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 07:13 AM
nice, hood, whatever... women like arrogant men with a mean sense of humor. Don't ever answer her questions straight, beat around the bush and tease her relentlessly, when she can't take it anymore be sweet but with a attitude like you're giving it to her as a gift.

LOL

Sad but true.......

Tek be pimpin:thumbup:

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 07:59 AM
just like being sexy flirty and seductive is not a "normal" or "nice" state of mind to be in for a woman cause it requires her to play with your emotions s bit...thats what we as men like. tease us a bit force us to come correct.

a chick might roll her eyes and be PLAYING with you. seeing how good your game is. i'm wiiling to bet that if you came back with something witty she'd crack a smile. the grin/smile/laugh is your signal to press forward. every woman will lower her guard if you can get her to laugh.

but have confidence chix are attracted to confidence. i can't count the times a chick has told me it wasn't so much WHAT i said but it was how i carried myself. it's a balancing act. you don't want to come off too strong but you don't want your head hung low mumbling to her either.

i follow the 3 strike rule with approaching a "hard to get" i try 3 attacks, they may be different angles or the same angle with varying force. if i get shut down (yeah right) after that then i keep it moving.

but sometimes i will stop at 1 or 2 strikes and save the 3rd strike for another day. let her think about it for a min or get over whatever she was going thru that day. then come back and try again utilizing the lessons i learned earlier.

you have to be a hunter. you have to get yourself in predator mode. you have to have getting some pussy on your mind even if thats not specvifically what you are after.
when you get in this mindstate biology will help you when you mind isn't cutting it. your dick will do the thinking for you. thats why we have two brains. use em both.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 08:17 AM
tease us a bit force us to come correct.

but have confidence chix are attracted to confidence. i can't count the times a chick has told me it wasn't so much WHAT i said but it was how i carried myself.

Truth. A nigga with confidence can get it all day, everyday!!!!!

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 08:27 AM
women, regardless of what they look like can have n e man she wants...

men have it the hardest in relationships n shit, a woman will never be alone as for a man can go a life time with out ever being with a woman and sharing that bond, this makes men miserable 'just look at most posters here'...

women have pussy and pussy sells itself

men offer dick and most times fails at gettin a chick to receive the dick

it takes a special kinda playa to werk a womans mind into dropping every and any other man and accepting u as her one and only true self savior GOD for lack of a better werd..

take me for instance...

short fat nasty muthafucka.. but i been in more pussy than most cats here will see in a lifetime regardles of how ill ur computer is...

i broken this down for ya mad times in dif threads thru out my existance in wu corp...

all u need is 2 seconds of conversation with a female , and in those 2 seconds she will know if ur dick will eventually b in her at some point in her lifetime, but its all up to the man, if ur brain power aint up to par u will fail miserably..

always expose ur realness n play on her insecurities

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
women, regardless of what they look like can have n e man she wants...

men have it the hardest in relationships n shit, a woman will never be alone as for a man can go a life time with out ever being with a woman and sharing that bond, this makes men miserable 'just look at most posters here'...

women have pussy and pussy sells itself

men offer dick and most times fails at gettin a chick to receive the dick

it takes a special kinda playa to werk a womans mind into dropping every and any other man and accepting u as her one and only true self savior GOD for lack of a better werd..

take me for instance...

short fat nasty muthafucka.. but i been in more pussy than most cats here will see in a lifetime regardles of how ill ur computer is...

i broken this down for ya mad times in dif threads thru out my existance in wu corp...

all u need is 2 seconds of conversation with a female , and in those 2 seconds she will know if ur dick will eventually b in her at some point in her lifetime, but its all up to the man, if ur brain power aint up to par u will fail miserably..

always expose ur realness n play on her insecurities

I don't agree with play on her insecurities but...........I will say the 2 seconds is correct. I can have a man introduce himself to me and as I am saying hi, my mind is sayin yeah Imma fuck u........this is why I always say that men need to shut the fuck up. Not the women..........if I give that yeah we fuckin look......shut up!!!!!!!! The panties is off, one dumb statement and I'm throwing them back on and going home to my toys.

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 08:40 AM
a females mind is like cracking a safe

to the point where i can call an EX and be like come bring me money

she could be in the middle of the funeral of her current baby daddy's brother and she will drop everything to come chek me on sum hand to hand and b ghost b4 my wiz sees ya...

true story

issues
02-10-2011, 08:56 AM
its best to expose the penis mid conversation.. preferably during an irrelevant subject..

then based on reactions to the situation..

you can gather an accurate idea of how the night will unfold..

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 09:05 AM
^^ Good idea. Just whip the dick out and let's save some time........cause if it's small, Imma need to leave. No need to get home, get undressed and then see the dick and pretend it's huge. In fact why stop with just one guy........every dude in the bar whip ur dick out and the best one wins!!!!!!!!!!

Fatal Guillotine
02-10-2011, 09:14 AM
first thing first learn social vibing and build your confidence

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 09:25 AM

she could be in the middle of the funeral of her current baby daddy's brother and she will drop everything to come chek me on sum hand to hand and b ghost b4 my wiz sees ya...

true story

BWahahaahaha!!

you gotta love it

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 09:26 AM
first thing first learn social vibing and build your confidence

Then show the dick????????

Hahahahahaha

Professor Poopsnagle
02-10-2011, 09:35 AM

true storyHAHAAHAHAHA!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gifhttp://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/f2067212.gif

issues
02-10-2011, 09:43 AM
exposure at a semi-erect state is a priority..

a flaccid organ will instigate thoughts of an appetizer to your sea-food meal..

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 10:03 AM
i hope ur listening tetris cause real life talk is being spit in this thread. we are trying to help. you are a good brotha smart with a kind heart and i'd hate to see you end up all alone or gay or with some lame flat assed white bitch cause you have a grudge against the realness.

nobody is gonna down you here. we have created a safe space. lets put and end to the silent suffering. you are not alone.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 10:09 AM
when queen says pull out the dick, she means it. yall should have flooded her inbox with cock pix. i know i just did.

i actually went thru a phase where i was on a 6 month hot streak of bagging bad chix to the point where my swag was on 100 thousand million i would pull out my dick at the most inappropriate times and it worked. lol either they would blush and giggle and touch it. or if we were alone just get to work on it.

you'd be surprised how similiar men and women are. like if a chick pulled her jeans down bent over and said "fuck me" what would you do?
there are women in this world that lose all control at the sight of an attractive penis.
REAL TALK.

issues
02-10-2011, 10:31 AM
use your instrument like a Snake Charmer uses his..

allow her to become mesmerized by the penis..

you will see the reflection in the eyes..

this effect i like to call the Kaleidocock..

check two
02-10-2011, 11:17 AM
lol at this thread. Reminds me of

http://www.pickupartist2.com/wp-content/uploads/pickupartist2_allcast.jpg

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 11:22 AM
when queen says pull out the dick, she means it. yall should have flooded her inbox with cock pix. i know i just did.

you'd be surprised how similiar men and women are. like if a chick pulled her jeans down bent over and said "fuck me" what would you do?
there are women in this world that lose all control at the sight of an attractive penis.
REAL TALK.

LOL @ flooded her inbox (ya'll don't listen to him please)

Ain't nothin wrong with an attractive penis!!!!!!! Gets the juices flowing!!!!

diggy
02-10-2011, 12:17 PM
lol at the game being presented here - in a good way.

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 01:17 PM
why is skampoe in this thread lol

TSA
02-10-2011, 01:41 PM
dude just get these bitches drunk LOL.

stop talking to them like they're gonna be your wife and shit
all that do this do that, man, fuck that nigga, just get her drunk, she'll do whatever, and so will you.

niggas waste time thinking women are selective. especially these white ones, just get them drunk. black bitches are too lame to get stupid fag wasted, so just go for white bitches. who gives a fuck.

you marrying these whore anyways, fuck it.

TSA
02-10-2011, 01:48 PM
quit romancing these whores, this shit is a recession

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 01:55 PM
this is true. but...tetris doesn't drink. and tetris is a nice guy( and there is nothing wrong with that). so those options are limited. not everyone can or should take that route. he's looking for a decent girl that will flip into a freak when she gets with the matching nice guy.

if i was tetris, i would practice game on chicks that were 3 and below. just to get my confidence up. get the numbers and never call. he's a good looking guy and the 3s 2s and 1s will stroke the shit out of his ego.

try different techniques and if you ever feel like you just need to bust a nut, you have a rolodex of open pussy for you.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 01:56 PM
dude just get these bitches drunk LOL.

stop talking to them like they're gonna be your wife and shit
all that do this do that, man, fuck that nigga, just get her drunk, she'll do whatever, and so will you.

niggas waste time thinking women are selective. especially these white ones, just get them drunk. black bitches are too lame to get stupid fag wasted, so just go for white bitches. who gives a fuck.

you marrying these whore anyways, fuck it.

hahahaa....ah, i love it. its the honest truth.

bitches are worse than men.

5hundred&one
02-10-2011, 01:57 PM
true @ TSA, but there's no pride in that. I guess if it works, but...

I have to add this: anybody who thinks that this is something you're raised into, like if you got no game then you're doomed to fail for the rest of your life, know this... I've had a couple friends who fit the description. one never had a girl, was a virgin at 20, all that shit... and he turned into one of the biggest players I personally know in a matter of months.

all based off advice he got from me and a few others and havin the balls to put the advice to use. basically the same shit that's already been shared in this thread. real talk, it ain't like you have to be raised as the over-confident alpha male, you can just make the choice to respect yourself and stop puttin every attractive woman you meet on a pedestal.

my only other advice is dress with some kind of sense. don't match everything in your outfit, do it in moderation. don't have layers of brand new shit on, keep your shoes clean, no caveman hair game allowed etc. hopefully nobody needs that kind of advice. shop at treny stores if all else fails.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 02:00 PM
i went on dates, where it was so awkward at first, and im thinking....god this sucks, but as soon as the alchohol flows its like BLAM....stick ur weiner in my vagina and we'll worry about everything tomorrow.

there are many ways to go about things, but getting them drunk....yes.

and dont get sloppy drunk yourself.....stay nicely toasted so you can get a real good pounding in.

and if u wanna wife her up, just come inside her. Not recommended but its an option.

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:01 PM
pride?! i just read a facebook status about how men were dogs by a stripper that smashes cupcakes on her vageen.
you think these bitches give a fuck about pride.

all you need is alcohol that tastes good, and stop fuckin with that beer homie, you're not white.

Even if you dont drink, just pretend to LOL!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 02:02 PM
true @ TSA, but there's no pride in that. I guess if it works, but...

I have to add this: anybody who thinks that this is something you're raised into, like if you got no game then you're doomed to fail for the rest of your life, know this... I've had a couple friends who fit the description. one never had a girl, was a virgin at 20, all that shit... and he turned into one of the biggest players I personally know in a matter of months.

all based off advice he got from me and a few others and havin the balls to put the advice to use. basically the same shit that's already been shared in this thread. real talk, it ain't like you have to be raised as the over-confident alpha male, you can just make the choice to respect yourself and stop puttin every attractive woman you meet on a pedestal.

my only other advice is dress with some kind of sense. don't match everything in your outfit, do it in moderation. don't have layers of brand new shit on, keep your shoes clean, no caveman hair game allowed etc. hopefully nobody needs that kind of advice. shop at treny stores if all else fails.

you dont have to be arrogant of the alpha male, u just gotta be confident. Arrogance over done will turn a bitch off faster than shitting ur pants in front of her

5hundred&one
02-10-2011, 02:06 PM
pride?! i just read a facebook status about how men were dogs by a stripper that smashes cupcakes on her vageen.
you think these bitches give a fuck about pride.

cool, so there's 2 choices. be the guy that needs alcohol to smash and be the guy that can do it just as easy with or without gettin bitches drunk first.

TSA you don't smoke weed btw, if I remember, so before you go treatin ppl like they're soft for not drinkin, smoke a blunt or 2.

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
but Ironman if you wanna go the 'game route' just do as following.

http://couponcravings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/orbit-gum1.jpg
Gum.

http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/images/Diesel-Only-The-Brave.jpg
Cologne.

That's all you fuckin need bruh ahahaha!
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.pngThen just sit down. They'll come to you. Stop chasing women, they're retarded and have no self esteem and in their minds anybody with the nerve to desire them has low standards cause they believe they are ugly and fat, and these if you're chasing them you're a loser and they dont want losers cause even though they believe they're ugly and fat they still deserve the world cause they have borderline personality disorder.

You just have to be better then these hoes dude. You're fucking black, quit acting like you have no testosterone you fucking faggot.

All these bitches wanna do is get turned on. Since they're turned on my smells just take a girlfriend of yours shopping with you, ask her what cologne you should get, GO WITH HER ADVICE. She's a bitch. Bitches know hoes that's why dykes have god body cloat and prestige.

Then while smelling good just chill out and stop thinking about bitches, they'll be like oh shit, that guy realizes im fat and ugly and he smells like a baller and has black skin, if i have sex with him i won't be fat and ugly anymore and i too will have black skin. That's literally how they think dude. Stop speaking that english nigga

you're fucking black, just get fresh and chill.

with white hoes get them drunk

with black hoes just get really really REALLY fucking fresh and be on swag, faggot, this shit is actually EASY

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Stop chasing women, they're retarded and have no self esteem and in their minds anybody with the nerve to desire them has low standards cause they believe they are ugly and fat, and these if you're chasing them you're a loser and they dont want losers cause even though they believe they're ugly and fat they still deserve the world cause they have borderline personality disorder.

This is, for better or worse, absoulutely fucking true.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 02:17 PM
pretending to drink is one of the illest "tricks" in the book. i like to drink so i've only done it a few times. mostly when i tried to be on some quasi god body shit.

but yo. buy her a drink and you get soda. toast that shit and everything. she'll think you are a beast for knocking back 6-7 drinks and staying on point and you'll have all of your wits and can basically dictate how drunk you want her to be.

plus if you tip a few times and tell the bartender you are a designated driver but you wished you could drink most times they will give you the soda for free.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Stop chasing women, they're retarded and have no self esteem and in their minds anybody with the nerve to desire them has low standards cause they believe they are ugly and fat, and these if you're chasing them you're a loser and they dont want losers cause even though they believe they're ugly and fat they still deserve the world cause they have borderline personality disorder.

You just have to be better then these hoes dude. You're fucking black, quit acting like you have no testosterone you fucking faggot.

All these bitches wanna do is get turned on. Since they're turned on my smells just take a girlfriend of yours shopping with you, ask her what cologne you should get, GO WITH HER ADVICE. She's a bitch. Bitches know hoes that's why dykes have god body cloat and prestige.

hahahahahahhaha

cosign all of this

if you're really desperate, find pretty much any 18-22 ish year old girl, they are malleable/impressionable like a motherfucker.

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 02:22 PM
i was at the bus stop earlier last week and seen this bangin young ass black biotch with ass out to here and tits out to there... she had it goin on... i tapped her on the shoulder and we started chatting it up... this girl was cute as shit so she was lightweight givin me the cold shoulder but i kept it cool... i stopped talkin to her without asking for the digits, her friend showed up and we all hopped on the bus together and went our seperate ways

two days later im hoppin on the bus and there she is, but this time she on a nigga nuts somethin serious... turnin back every couple minutes, flippin her fake ass hair, pullin out her fone and doin something- anything on it(if a stranger girl has looked at u more than once and pulls out her fone in plain view, nigga thats the green light if u didnt know lolz) long story short i hopped off the bus with her and got her number

moral of the story, u dont always gotta go for broke the first time around... the stars will align in ur favor if you are patient and let things fall into place

swagswag

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
cool, so there's 2 choices. be the guy that needs alcohol to smash and be the guy that can do it just as easy with or without gettin bitches drunk first.

TSA you don't smoke weed btw, if I remember, so before you go treatin ppl like they're soft for not drinkin, smoke a blunt or 2.
i ain't saying he's soft.

This is america. white people can't emotionally function without alcohol and black people are too arrogant to chill the fuck out and quit being ass wipes.

the problem is white people need to drink to be human beings, but black people are already human in a white society so they're screwed.
i'm not saying he needs to drink, he need to GET WHORES DRUNK.
WEAR FLY COLOGNE.
CHEW BIG BOY GUM.
IGNORE BITCHES.

that's how you get bitches dude.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.pnghttp://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62032_1598579165843_1276943256_1659187_4443992_n.j pg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=31456811&id=1077199794)

at this party, like many, me and my dude just sat there smelling like Gods. In a place like Nebraska where niggas have 0 swag and go to american eagle when they wanna get peak levels fresh, niggas are like sharks in a fish tank bruh.

so we just sat there SMELLING LIKE GODS while our peers SMELT LIKE BEER DOGS AND MILDEW. and bitches were taking turns to meet the young famous smellin niggas. period.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/58988_1513202384819_1077199794_31456811_3752924_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=31456811&id=1077199794)every now and then I'd get up and flaunt the my swagger, but minimal interaction with hoes unless they come up to YOU and start trying to spit game cause you're clean as fuck.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34573_101235859930215_100001314033789_7761_4395807 _n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=208814&id=100001314033789)
All cause a nigga smells good, looks good and dances all night long nigga

mind you i wasn't even that clean there,

then when i got real fuckin clean bitches were acting like the young swag was bobby brown knee deep in the COCAINE era
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/165134_141120545941746_100001314033789_215632_5499 450_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=208814&id=100001314033789)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=30879640&id=1509126165&oid=162281903800587)

this is all real spit dude!
all you have to be concerned with is how fresh you are and taking care of your mother. You can't waste time thinking about bitches, cause if your a clean ass nigga they'll fuck and that shit's hitting two birds with 1 stone..but im ONLY concerned with the cleanliness, the pussy's like a side effect dude LOL

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
I can't believe all these niggas with they responses. Ya'll really think u got it going on.....I'd be surprised what type of girl u pull. Styles......yeah he got game for days so I know he could get it all day........but I don't know about some ya'll..........just sayin.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-10-2011, 02:25 PM
pretending to drink is one of the illest "tricks" in the book. i like to drink so i've only done it a few times. mostly when i tried to be on some quasi god body shit.

but yo. buy her a drink and you get soda. toast that shit and everything. she'll think you are a beast for knocking back 6-7 drinks and staying on point and you'll have all of your wits and can basically dictate how drunk you want her to be.

plus if you tip a few times and tell the bartender you are a designated driver but you wished you could drink most times they will give you the soda for free.

science...that is kind of a sleazy move, but i've done it though

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 02:30 PM
I can't believe all these niggas with they responses. Ya'll really think u got it going on.....I'd be surprised what type of girl u pull. Styles......yeah he got game for days so I know he could get it all day........but I don't know about some ya'll..........just sayin.
girls say im pretty

jus sayin

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:31 PM
and stop over thinking shit. talking to a girl should be no different then talking to a guy. just fuckin talk dude. some dudes think you gotta talk like this and that and come out all forced and lame

just when you talk talk minimally and in a calm tranquilized tone.
like i said all bitches wanna do in life is be turned on and feel famous.

So if you LOOK famous they'll fuck so that they can be famous, and if you speak calmly they'll get comfortable which is the prerequisite for getting turned on.

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/63289_1390245679007_1318050092_30872044_6348611_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=30879640&id=1509126165&oid=162281903800587)
quit being a bitch.

this particular night i was at jail bate central, and didn't say shit to any of them. The result is they smelt me, felt my cloat, and assumed i was famous cause i was balling out like charlie sheen in the 80s.
next thing you know they're getting jealous of the one that gets to sit on my lap hahahah!

Tetcus, you have the advantage that you're a fuckin nerd. that shit is an ADVANTAGE cause nerds think differently then everyone else and once they learn how to be Gods they're the biggest Gods ever.

like the dude above me said about the dude that lost his virginity at 20, that niggas figured it out, and his presumably advanced nerd like ability to learn and assess helped him reach industrial rates of cloat. I'm a nerd too, and once i got it, like other nerds, i GOT IT mastered it and can advance on it unlike a lot of ppl.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 02:33 PM
these brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye...they grow up so fast.
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34573_101235859930215_100001314033789_7761_4395807 _n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg

but yeah queen. this thread separates the english from the dutch.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
girls say im pretty

jus sayin

U I believe too :f

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:39 PM
I can see Gavin having a lot of game cause he's a nerd and he's black. Mother fuckers don't know about that shit. Tetcus if you focus half the energy you do on rock into letting bitches know you have testosterone you'll be mackin whores like frank nitty.
right now all i give a fuck about is bobby valentino hair cuts, my mom, and getting a sick ass six pack for the spring. that shit's called advancement

hahahahahahhaha

cosign all of this

if you're really desperate, find pretty much any 18-22 ish year old girl, they are malleable/impressionable like a motherfucker.
LOL dude for real! ahah
i was at a party where this bitch was cold trying to LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND just to be around a nigga
just following me like a lap dog and shit, she had to be 18-19. dude kept texting and calling her to come back upstairs and shit. why? cause i was making that bitch feel like i was her ticket to fame and shit.
i didn't even say anything like that, i just kept walking away when she'd say something retarded and making stark ass demands. Come downstairs, go get me a beer, and this nigga was treating her like Queen Vageen and shit. smh.

fuck game, just be Rick Flair.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Tetcus, you have the advantage that you're a fuckin nerd. that shit is an ADVANTAGE cause nerds think differently then everyone else and once they learn how to be Gods they're the biggest Gods ever.

like the dude above me said about the dude that lost his virginity at 20, that niggas figured it out, and his presumably advanced nerd like ability to learn and assess helped him reach industrial rates of cloat. I'm a nerd too, and once i got it, like other nerds, i GOT IT mastered it and can advance on it unlike a lot of ppl.

yup

You are murdering shit right now.

It's 'clout' though, motherfucker.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM
TSA is the livest person on this site. Endless swag.

TSA
Queen Of Poetry (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=30215)
F.I.N.E.

^LOL yeah right

Art Vandelay
I don't agree with play on her insecurities but...........I will say the 2 seconds is correct. I can have a man introduce himself to me and as I am saying hi, my mind is sayin yeah Imma fuck u........this is why I always say that men need to shut the fuck up. Not the women..........if I give that yeah we fuckin look......shut up!!!!!!!! The panties is off, one dumb statement and I'm throwing them back on and going home to my toys.

thanks for reposting a chris rock bit.

.every dude in the bar whip ur dick out and the best one wins!!!!!!!!!!

i'm game. i might not win every weekend, but i'm definitely winning on the slower week nights.

yArrogance over done will turn a bitch off faster than shitting ur pants in front of her

however, this technique of shitting your pants in front of a girl has been known to work on some girls in cleveland

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:41 PM
yup

You are murdering shit right now.

It's 'clout' though, motherfucker.
my bad, you should know im illiterate

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
maybe its ironmans ugly penis that is holding him back?

thinka bout it, if the goal is to get a girl to touch your dick, yet its hideous and you are embarasseda bout it, thats gotta be a huge mind fuck.

I would tell ironman, if this is the case, that bitches still like dick. no matter shape or size or attractiveness.

Dont listen to Queen...

she is one of those broads you don't even bother with. Neurotic, self absorbed, obsessive. Consider it a blessing if she doesn't want you.

plus nobody wants no skinny black bitch

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
^LOL yeah dude fuck queen.

bitches like her always talk about dick but when they see that real village MEAT they start wondering what they got themselves into. smh. i'm tired of them

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Dont listen to Queen...

she is one of those broads you don't even bother with. Neurotic, self absorbed, obsessive. Consider it a blessing if she doesn't want you.

plus nobody wants no skinny black bitch

^LOL yeah dude fuck queen.

bitches like her always talk about dick but when they see that real village MEAT they start wondering what they got themselves into. smh. i'm tired of them

How is what I said negative???? If u taking it that way, then maybe it applies...........I was simply makin a statement. Funny how all ya'll can come on here and say whatever but as soon as a female says something.......niggas wanna talk shit and say we this and that. SMDH

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
cause females don't know shit. lol. except dikes, dikes are fuckin ballers

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
i was referring to something you said earlier....about how if dudes whipped out there dicks...blah blah blah..

im just calling ur bluff, i dont think you'd do shit. From knowing what i know of you from what you say.

like you wont take a shot to the face cuz you'd be too worried about your hair or makeup...FUCK YOU..haha...im kidding but u kno what i mean. im just saying.

If you aint a freak, dont act like you are. and i dont think you are. YOur too worried about being pretty. Too self-concious.

But hey i could be totally wrong.

Anyway.....the problem with tetrus too, in my opinion is that hot bitches are generally scumbags....generally. They dont wanna be nice. They're hot and guys wanna fuck them, and they fuck guys....the players mostly, they get dogged, and they wind up hating men.

so now, as a nice guy, your dealing with a scorned cunt.....you got no shot. No matter how nice you are, they dont understand that anymore.

Tetrus ur best bet is to go for Ugly betty.....a girl who is as nerdy as you, but has potential that your penis can bring out.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
i was referring to something you said earlier....about how if dudes whipped out there dicks...blah blah blah..

im just calling ur bluff, i dont think you'd do shit. From knowing what i know of you from what you say.

like you wont take a shot to the face cuz you'd be too worried about your hair or makeup...FUCK YOU..haha...im kidding but u kno what i mean. im just saying.

If you aint a freak, dont act like you are. and i dont think you are. YOur too worried about being pretty. Too self-concious.

But hey i could be totally wrong.

U don't pay attention...........I don't wear makeup and my hair........ugh. Anywho........

If u need ur ego stroked or something just let me know, I'd be more than happy to set aside my true feelings for 5 minutes and do that for u.........:thumbup:

TSA
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
aye nigga shave that bitch bald.
just find some fuckin dweeb from hell like you, and shave her bald.
if she's fine when she's bald, she's fine for real, if she's ugly when she's bald it's an optical illusion, that bitch its trying to birth you ugly seeds in the name of hair dye.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
**sidenote**

Styles is ur cell number still the same?????

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:03 PM
^^ Good idea. Just whip the dick out and let's save some time........cause if it's small, Imma need to leave. No need to get home, get undressed and then see the dick and pretend it's huge. In fact why stop with just one guy........every dude in the bar whip ur dick out and the best one wins!!!!!!!!!!

U don't pay attention...........I don't wear makeup and my hair........ugh. Anywho........

If u need ur ego stroked or something just let me know, I'd be more than happy to set aside my true feelings for 5 minutes and do that for u.........:thumbup:

no thank you, unless your buying the drinks ms. independent

TSA
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
im mean you don't have to REALLY shave her bald, but still, niggas have to start doing that shit, it's reveals the truth of allah.

niggas thought this bitch was a straight dime
http://www.motherjackson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Britney-Spears1.jpg

until the truth came out

http://snarkfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/britney-bald-crazy.jpg

where as jolie, who is actually fine, is less fine bald, but still fine, she passes the test bruh
http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/angelina_jolie_bald.jpg

i dont even know what im talking about, im sure it's related to tectus being a fag somehow

Art Vandelay
02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
http://snarkfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/britney-bald-crazy.jpg

is that freddy mech?

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Yes Dicky I think as a woman we should see the dick up front......how is that on some freak shit??? I don't wanna waste my time and energy just to get to the gettin it in part and duke got a tiny penis.....just whip it out during appetizers and then I can decide........K?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:08 PM
thats why Demi Moore is a dimepiece

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sTXQphjYS_M/TJZ6jBmkzuI/AAAAAAAAAis/zMEpz2TVFwQ/s1600/demi-moore-shaved-head.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Yes Dicky I think as a woman we should see the dick up front......how is that on some freak shit??? I don't wanna waste my time and energy just to get to the gettin it in part and duke got a tiny penis.....just whip it out during appetizers and then I can decide........K?

thats fine.....but your full of shit. and then you better deep throught, take it to the face, and be a slut.

i mean, if ur gonna be that particular..

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM
TSA is the livest person on this site. Endless swag.

these brought a smile to my face and a tear to my eye...they grow up so fast.
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34573_101235859930215_100001314033789_7761_4395807 _n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg

but yeah queen. this thread separates the english from the dutch.

if she's fine when she's bald, she's fine for real, if she's ugly when she's bald it's an optical illusion, that bitch its trying to birth you ugly seeds in the name of hair dye.

hahahahahahahahahhaha

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:12 PM

but again...THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK.....this exact statement.

ive known girls like this, and they are all fucking talk.

if u want the dick, than get it, nothings stopping u

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
sounds like all talk.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-10-2011, 03:15 PM
is that freddy mech?
HAHAHAAAAHHAHAAHAA!

TSA can fuck my bitch, he based.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Ok well it's not like Imma ask to see any of ur dicks so it don't matter..........

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 03:16 PM
kanyes ex girlfriend was a bald bitch

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4gx3MkptNyE/TMRo8IN1xUI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/Xr2WSgBpbQQ/s640/kanye-and-amber-rose_469x4074.jpg

she kind of looks like a 19 year old boy who just got back from Parris Island in some pics

http://www.sohh.com/img/amber-rose-300x300-2009-07-08-03.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:17 PM
whatever works for ya, who am i to judge

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 03:22 PM
i don't even have a phone right now. i lost my iphone and ain't no replacements. after 25 years steve jobs finally fucked me. fucked me good too.

i refuse to pay another $400+ for a new one and i refuse to pay $200 for any other kind of smartphone. i'm workin with a $15 prepaid right now for emergency only.

inbox me tho.

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
kids...smh

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:24 PM
i don't even have a phone right now. i lost my iphone and ain't no replacements. after 25 years steve jobs finally fucked me. fucked me good too.

i refuse to pay another $400+ for a new one and i refuse to pay $200 for any other kind of smartphone. i'm workin with a $15 prepaid right now for emergency only.

inbox me tho.

Check it

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 03:25 PM

inbox me tho.

lol.... why didn't you pay the $5 a month to insure it dummy?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM
skampoe.....the ghetto rican girls you may pull....

all logic goes out the window....its just like a free for all...if you got 2 g's in your bank account, they will kill for you.

I got a PR friend who is just like you....overweight, ugly, married..well not legally, but its his "wife"....

he thinks he's playing these girls but they're really playin him. I'd imagine you'd be worse cuz this nigga is authentic Bushwick BK, and your just some scab from the burbs of Connectacut

Art Vandelay
02-10-2011, 03:29 PM

inbox me tho.

AKA, didn't pay his bill

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
kanyes ex girlfriend was a bald bitch

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4gx3MkptNyE/TMRo8IN1xUI/AAAAAAAAAvQ/Xr2WSgBpbQQ/s640/kanye-and-amber-rose_469x4074.jpg

she kind of looks like a 19 year old boy who just got back from Parris Island in some pics

http://www.sohh.com/img/amber-rose-300x300-2009-07-08-03.jpg

yeah butt

http://www.celebrityodor.com/galleries/2009/10/amber_rose/amber_rose_016.jpg (http://www.celebrityodor.com/)

http://www.celebrityodor.com/galleries/2009/10/amber_rose/amber_rose_004.jpg (http://www.celebrityodor.com/)

show me a 19 year old boy built like that and we'd all be fags (so homo)

CEITEDMOFO
02-10-2011, 04:15 PM
ITS EASY TO BAG UP FUNNY BITChES LIEK QUEEN, I REMEMBER ONCE THIS BLACK CHICK DISSED HER MAN TO CHILL WIT US SOME BLACK BROAD FROM NEWARK

THAN MY BOY SPIT INSIDE HER MOUTH IN PUBLIC WHILE WE WERE DRINKIN IN A IRISH PUB CALLED SHANNON ROSE
(I LIKE TO CALL IT SHANNON HOES)
, SHE LATER WENT TO MY CRIB FOR THE TRIZZIAN

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP EASY BITCHES

TOO BAD IM INTO THICK BLONDES
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5066/34164336875385135396.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah butt

http://www.celebrityodor.com/galleries/2009/10/amber_rose/amber_rose_016.jpg (http://www.celebrityodor.com/)

http://www.celebrityodor.com/galleries/2009/10/amber_rose/amber_rose_004.jpg (http://www.celebrityodor.com/)

show me a 19 year old boy built like that and we'd all be fags (so homo)

i didnt say she wasn't built.

that whodie is built like a thoroughbred.

i heard she got a huge payoff to be silenced from kanye, so she wouldnt run to the media about his darkest knight secrets.

wundah what he's hiding.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 04:25 PM
puppy love, gorgeous face, amazed by her lip gloss, cherry scent when the princess spoke yo it bounced off

QaFNlyP3Kok

CEITEDMOFO
02-10-2011, 04:28 PM
ROB DONt EVER TALK BAD ABOUT MY WHORE AMBER WHILE SHES IN MY SIG

PEACE

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 04:46 PM
lol.... why didn't you pay the $5 a month to insure it dummy?
there is no such plan. all of my other apple products are insured...dummy.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 05:00 PM
there is no such plan. all of my other apple products are insured...dummy.

your telling me ATT wont let you insure an expensive iPhone?

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 05:06 PM
ITS EASY TO BAG UP FUNNY BITChES LIEK QUEEN, I

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP EASY BITCHES
TOO BAD IM INTO THICK BLONDES
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/5066/34164336875385135396.jpg
U mean too bad u can't handle a sista so u go for the Beckys.

U will never have the swag like Zig.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 05:17 PM
are you implying he can't handle the immature verbal outbreaks or scorn?

fuck that shit.

if i wanted a migraine id walk into a lil b concert.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2011, 05:17 PM
your telling me ATT wont let you insure an expensive iPhone?

NO THEY WON'T and my ass is still bleeding.
ask anyone with an iphone.

*waits for toofless to come in n stick a salty finger in my anus.*

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 05:19 PM
that's insane.

maybe it's to prevent insurance fraud.

CEITEDMOFO
02-10-2011, 05:29 PM
U mean too bad u can't handle a sista so u go for the Beckys.

U will never have the swag like Zig.
http://galileoace.com/Uploaded/2010.04/facepalm.gif

I HAD BLACK DOMINICAN BROADS ALL MY LIFE
:thumbdwn:

LIGHT SKIN BITCHES IS IN JUST ASK SHALLAH PRINcE
http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/1240/temp32081184526.gif

[QUOTE=Robbie Sinclair;2047649
if i wanted a migraine id walk into a lil b concert.[/QUOTE]

BASEDGOD WOULD HEAL YOUR MIGRAINES

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 05:31 PM
NO THEY WON'T and my ass is still bleeding.
ask anyone with an iphone.

*waits for toofless to come in n stick a salty finger in my anus.* both my siblings have iphones, my eldest lost his a month ago he too got fuuucked...he found his lost one the next day and sold it to my lil brother for 2 bills lol :no:

but yea, for some reason they dont allow u to insure the ifones...dats gay

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 05:32 PM
how about renters or home owners insurance?

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 05:35 PM
ahahahaha here in BPT CT they dont allow us to have renters insurance lmao because of all the burglaries home invasions and crack head caused fires around here lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 05:42 PM
sounds great. you must be so proud.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-10-2011, 05:43 PM
ahaha

how about renters or home owners insurance?
That should cover it. My iMac got smoked and Apple repaired it for free even when it was outside of the warranty period. Even when it was repaired the thing kept fucking up and rebooted at random so I turned it into a birdhouse.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 06:26 PM
ahahahaha here in BPT CT they dont allow us to have renters insurance lmao because of all the burglaries home invasions and crack head caused fires around here lol

Seriously??? Damn WTH! And u stay living there?

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2011, 07:03 PM
wow this shit went off subject quick...

If all it takes is cologne and alcohol to fuck dime bitches, these girls must be dumb as bricks. Not ever bitch got low self esteem or doesn't know how to carry themselves in a party environment, these are the ones you wanna go for, not some 18 year old smizzy thats throwing up on herself while you're fucking her.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 07:17 PM
^^ real talk. Finally someone that gets it.

BRONZBODY
02-10-2011, 07:20 PM

This is america. white people can't emotionally function without alcohol and black people are too arrogant to chill the fuck out and quit being ass wipes.

the problem is white people need to drink to be human beings, but black people are already human in a white society so they're screwed.
WEAR FLY COLOGNE.
CHEW BIG BOY GUM.
IGNORE BITCHES.

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.pnghttp://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62032_1598579165843_1276943256_1659187_4443992_n.j pg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=31456811&id=1077199794)

at this party, like many, me and my dude just sat there smelling like Gods. In a place like Nebraska where niggas have 0 swag and go to american eagle when they wanna get peak levels fresh, niggas are like sharks in a fish tank bruh.

so we just sat there SMELLING LIKE GODS while our peers SMELT LIKE BEER DOGS AND MILDEW. and bitches were taking turns to meet the young famous smellin niggas. period.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/58988_1513202384819_1077199794_31456811_3752924_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=31456811&id=1077199794)every now and then I'd get up and flaunt the my swagger, but minimal interaction with hoes unless they come up to YOU and start trying to spit game cause you're clean as fuck.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34573_101235859930215_100001314033789_7761_4395807 _n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=208814&id=100001314033789)

then when i got real fuckin clean bitches were acting like the young swag was bobby brown knee deep in the COCAINE era
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/165134_141120545941746_100001314033789_215632_5499 450_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=208814&id=100001314033789)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=30879640&id=1509126165&oid=162281903800587)

all you have to be concerned with is how fresh you are and taking care of your mother. You can't waste time thinking about bitches, cause if your a clean ass nigga they'll fuck and that shit's hitting two birds with 1 stone..but im ONLY concerned with the cleanliness, the pussy's like a side effect dude LOLLMAO!!! my nigga!!!!

Is You da ILLEST nigga in Nebraska!!!!!

but yeah my nigga style knows his shit. but a big nigga like me, i play on my strengths, im funny as hell so i make women laugh, women here in austin love to laugh so i do that. being a former bouncer, i really dont do the nightclub shit anymore so ill run up on a chick at a 25 and up jazz type club, no unnecessary mothafuckaz in skinny jeans and shit. ill talk to em for about 5 minutes, yadda yadda, make em laugh....then walk the fuck away....5-10 minutes later, shes lookin for me, askin me why i walked away we talk she drinks(i dont drink)....number gotten.

plus i eat pussy till i burp....that's gotta count for something right?????

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-10-2011, 07:46 PM
i didnt say she wasn't built.

that whodie is built like a thoroughbred.

i heard she got a huge payoff to be silenced from kanye, so she wouldnt run to the media about his darkest knight secrets.

wundah what he's hiding.

he probably enjoys receiving enil angus

http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/colonel-angus.jpeg

food for thought
02-10-2011, 07:55 PM

WEAR FLY COLOGNE.
CHEW BIG BOY GUM.
IGNORE BITCHES.

all you have to be concerned with is how fresh you are and taking care of your mother. You can't waste time thinking about bitches, cause if your a clean ass nigga they'll fuck and that shit's hitting two birds with 1 stone..but im ONLY concerned with the cleanliness, the pussy's like a side effect dude LOL

lmao @ this post on many different levels

LMFAO @ "Nigerian Independence Party" ahahahah

rep hard nigga lol you and your boys look like you just left the village haha

rep hard nigga.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-10-2011, 07:57 PM
LMAO!!! my nigga!!!!

Is You da ILLEST nigga in Nebraska!!!!!

but yeah my nigga style knows his shit. but a big nigga like me, i play on my strengths, im funny as hell so i make women laugh, women here in austin love to laugh so i do that. being a former bouncer, i really dont do the nightclub shit anymore so ill run up on a chick at a 25 and up jazz type club, no unnecessary mothafuckaz in skinny jeans and shit. ill talk to em for about 5 minutes, yadda yadda, make em laugh....then walk the fuck away....5-10 minutes later, shes lookin for me, askin me why i walked away we talk she drinks(i dont drink)....number gotten.

plus i eat pussy till i burp....that's gotta count for something right?????

yep. i told someone tonight that he and i could never be together cos he don't eat pussy. we can fuck but not be a couple.

DeeBlock
02-10-2011, 08:31 PM

hahahah

Real talk yo.

When I look at women, I visualize what they would look like bald and pay particular attention to the shape of the back of their head. I find sometimes the hair is a deceiver. If she has a weird shaped head and a jaw that looks big as you imagine her bald, forget it.

SKAMPOE
02-10-2011, 09:46 PM
VIRGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNeGRSQxnV2IuP4HETV9yZBWf9EsFTZ VTb9QGDhxEXf54FUeAkBw (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.media.wmg-is.com/media/portal/media/cms/images/200805/the-virgins-photo-1-medium_1211565818440.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ultra8201.blogspot.com/2009/03/virgins-announce-2009-us-spring-tour.html&usg=__YzVZ7-mNlw57rLMKYRy5p7C6dwk=&h=554&w=425&sz=44&hl=en&start=8&zoom=1&tbnid=7ovIASZEHqAfbM:&tbnh=167&tbnw=128&ei=pending&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvirgins%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%2 6biw%3D1022%26bih%3D486%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=399&vpy=123&dur=3488&hovh=256&hovw=197&tx=111&ty=161&oei=9bBUTZyxBYL98AanhtSfBw&page=2&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:8)

TSA
02-11-2011, 01:36 AM
HAHAHAAAAHHAHAAHAA!

TSA can fuck my bitch, he based.
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/138845-1/Enthusiasm.gif
awwwwwwwwwwww yeeaahhh

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2011, 01:55 AM
http://www.fabuloussavers.com/wallpapers/104_LotRIII_Gollem_Lord_of_the_rings_3_free_movies _computer_desktopwallpaper_s.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-11-2011, 02:30 AM
play on playa!^
http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/138845-1/Enthusiasm.gif
awwwwwwwwwwww yeeaahhh
oh shit its Graveyard Shifter Lord of the tomb stone raps!!

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 09:44 AM
Vibing is commonly thought of in the community as “fluff talk,” or just filler in between your routines. Even by people who run completely spontaneous game, there’s never been an in-depth breakdown of vibing.
In this post, I will cover:

1.Beginning vibing: Always having spontaneous conversational material, and solving the problem of “stalling out.”
2.Set-up questions: How to vibe when the girl gives you nothing to vibe off of.
3.Timing: How to be completely spontaneous by vibing only off currently relevant topics.
4.Advanced vibing: Leading the conversation away from negative and boring topics, and towards emotionally powerful topics.

1. Beginning Vibing

A common problem for guys without a lot of social experience is that they "stall out" when they are having conversations with girls. This is caused mostly by a lack of experience with vibing, either by a lack of social experience or by over-reliance on canned material.

The most important thing to learn about vibing is that you cannot have an interesting conversation on a single topic for any period of time. The second most important thing is that outside of some very high-energy club environments, you cannot just switch topics randomly. You need to vibe smoothly from one topic to the next.

Vibing is mostly a process of topic association. With everything she says, a girl will give you a number of potential directions in which to take the conversation. Good vibing is the result of being aware of these directions on an unconscious level, and taking the conversation down the best path.

Let's take an easy example. Suppose a girl said to you "At this party last night, I got really drunk and started grinding with my girlfriend and making out with her."

Possible topics for you to vibe off of are:
1. The party last night
2. Parties in general
3. What you did last night
4. Getting really drunk
5. Girls making out with other girls
6. Her girlfriend
7. Grinding/dancing
8. Dancing at parties/clubs

This is the easy part. Just by recognizing what a wealth of topics she presents you with every time she opens her mouth, you'll solve the problem of "stalling out" and having nothing to say.

Occasionally, you can break the association rule, and make a topic switch with no transition. The key to this is to do it sparingly, especially in low-energy environments. Too much totally unrelated topic switching makes it seem like you’re nervous and too occupied in thinking of the next thing to say to listen to the person and enjoy the conversation.

Once you've mastered beginning vibing and you no longer "stall out," you can move on to the advanced version of vibing, which is picking the best topic to attract the girl with. More on that later.

2. Set-up questions

Usually, girls don't present us with sentences as topic-rich as that last one. For example, let's say you called a girl, said hi, and told her a short story. She laughs, or says cool or whatever, and then doesn't follow that up with questions or a story of her own. You now have NOTHING to vibe off of. This is when most guys panic and bust out an irrelevant canned routine, trying to entertain a girl into talkativeness. Wrong move.

A better way is to ask what I call "set-up questions." A set-up question is a question which is useless by itself, but opens up possibilities for vibing. They are basically the questions AFCs ask all the time. The different between a set-up question and an AFC question is the purpose it is asked for. Examples are:

What have you been up to lately?
Where do you live?
Are you in college?
I hear an accent, what nationality are you?

Obviously, useless for attracting a girl by themselves. You want to avoid asking these questions too much, and only ask them as much as you have to in order to create material to vibe off of.

Let’s go back to our phone example, where you have nothing to vibe off of. This happens to me all the time, and usually I’ll ask the first set-up questions I listed “So, what have you been up to lately?” if she’s unresponsive to my initial story.

Sometimes I get a good answer from this, but often it’s something like “well I got called into work…it was so stressful…and then I watched some TV.” The possible topics here are work, stress and TV. This is something which stumps a lot of guys, when they aren’t presented with any emotionally powerful topics. The critical thing to understand with these responses are that YOU CAN SPIN ANY TOPIC, NO MATTER HOW BORING, INTO AN INTERESTING OR EMOTIONALLY POWERFUL ONE.

Let’s take the example of work. You can easily spin the topic of work into something interesting by telling an interesting work-related story which happened to you or someone you know in the past few days.

For example, in a situation like this a few days ago, I responded with “Yeah, I know what you’re saying, work can be stressful sometimes (pace her reality). I remember once I was doing the same thing, working for twelve hours, and I came home really tired. I walk into my kitchen to grab something to eat, and my girlfriend at the time was there, cooking something. At first it kind of freaked me out, I was like “how did you get in?” It turns out she actually broke in through the back door and just started cooking in my kitchen. But anyways, she knew that I was working all day so she decided to surprise me by cooking me some Salvadorean food for when I got home. And I thought that was awesome…I loved how she would always do little things like that for me. I thought I was tired when I got home, but after that I didn’t feel tired anymore. We ate, and then I took her out to a club and we danced all night. I think it’s crazy how you can think you’re tired, but then you see someone who you like and they can make you feel better. So anyways…you seem like the type of person who would do little things like that for people…are you?

Of course, don’t copy my story, you need to make up your own. If you copy mine, it will come off as ENTERTAINING and canned, and it will hurt your game. And most importantly, don’t tell the story to try to demonstrate value, do it to smoothly set-up the screening question.

The important thing to notice in this story is how I spin the boring topic of work smoothly into an interesting story, and then into a screening question. If you can do this, you can vibe even when the girl is having trouble opening herself up to you.

3. Timing

Timing is absolutely CRUCIAL for good vibing. The biggest thing I’ve noticed in conversations is that a really funny or emotionally powerful remark at one point in the conversation is no longer funny or powerful ten or even five seconds later.

The biggest social error I made when I was just learning how to vibe was latching onto topics, and “saving” them for later. Once I heard a good topic, I would ignore the rest of what the person said, and just wait for them to stop talking so that I could go off on my thread.

The most critical thing to understand with timing is that SPONTANEITY AND RELEVANCE ALWAYS TRUMPS THE VERBAL VALUE OF WHAEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY. Always, always, always. A great thing to say now will fall flat on its face ten seconds from now. If you have something great to say, but the person continues talking and gets on a different topic LET IT GO. However great it was, it is better that you say something relevant and semi-interesting than something irrelevant and very interesting.

This all goes back to demonstrating value. And by demonstrating, I mean actually demonstrating in a way that can’t be faked, not telling DHV stories which are actually a subtle way of qualifying yourself.

If you say something awesome but irrelevant, it comes off as attempting to compensate for your lack of value by trying really hard to come up with interesting conversational material. Also, it shows that you aren’t listening to her, and that you’re too nervous and wrapped up in what to say next to actually pay attention to what’s being said.

Contrast this to the guy who’s spontaneous at all times, even when it means sacrificing the opportunity to tell a few of his favorite stories. Even though he may not be verbalizing value by telling DHV stories, he is *demonstrating* value by being spontaneous. This shows that he is relaxed, enjoying the conversation, and not trying to entertain the girl.

If a really interesting topic comes up and you really want to talk about it, the only way to bring it up in a relevant way is to cut the other person off and start your thread. Be careful with this though…you only want to cut someone else off if you could significantly improve the direction of the conversation by doing so. I've met guys who cut people off all the time for no reason, and it comes across as try-hard and needy for attention.

Some examples of timing:

BAD TIMING:

Girl: So the other day, my friends and I went to this really awesome party. Then when we were coming home, these gross old guys starting hitting on us, and I was like, ewww. But my friend is so drunk she actually starts going for them, and I have to drag her away. So anyways, we get back to my apartment and put my drunk friend to bed, and me and my other friends start talking about the guys we’ve gone out with lately. We were saying how weird it is, when you meet a guy and he’s drunk, and in the daytime he’s a totally different person. It’s like, there’s so many guys out there that are cool at a party, but in real life they’re just not boyfriend material.

Guy: Yeah, so the other day I was at this awesome party too… (guy totally missed the importance of the story)

GOOD TIMING:

Girl: (Same story)… cool at a party, but in real life they’re just not boyfriend material.

Guy: Yeah, I hear what you’re saying. I think girls can be the same way sometimes. And I mean that’s cool, I love to party too, but I think it’s important that people be able to both party, and be someone who you can have a good time with in the daytime when you’re both sober. Like, you seem like a party girl, you definitely know how to go out and have fun. What do you usually do for fun in the daytime? (Responded with something well-timed and relevant, AND spun her attempts to screen him into a frame where he is screening her)

POSSIBLY GOOD TIMING:

Girl: So the other day, my friends and I went to this really awesome party. Then when we were coming home, these gross old guys starting hitting on us—

Guy: (cutting her off) Haha, yeah I love that. I used to go to a club with all these girls, and they would always tell me all these horror stories about these fat drunk old guys who would try to hit on them. Like, they’d be dancing and this smelly old French guy would start grinding with them. That’s what I like about being a guy, when I see a smelly old lady dancing, I don’t have to go dance with her. (Good because it is relevant, but be careful not to overuse this. In this case it would be better to let the girl finish the story, because she’s trying to open herself up to you and give you better material to vibe off of)

4. Advanced Vibing (or, Directional Vibing)

When you are first beginning, vibing is about recognizing the possible topics and picking one in order to keep the conversation going. As you become more spontaneous and no longer have problems with “stalling out,” you want to use your vibing to lead the conversation down the best direction for attracting the girl.

The direction that you want to lead the conversation down if you are using a natural style is to lead the conversation towards a frame where you are screening her for the qualities which you desire in a relationship. If you are using an indirect style, you can also use directional vibing to lead the conversation into your routines. Of course, a routine will never have the spontaneity of real, spontaneous conversation, but by vibing well between your routines you can at least make them seem less canned.

If you are using Natural Game like I do, the direction which you want to lead the conversation will be specific to your own experiences and the traits which you desire in a woman. There is no one direction which is best for all people, but you always want to be leading the conversation towards screening for the unique qualities which you find attractive.

Let’s take the example from the section of beginning vibing. "At this party last night, I got really drunk and started grinding with my girlfriend and making out with her."

Again, the possible topics for you to vibe off of are:
1. The party last night
2. Parties in general
4. Getting really drunk
6. Her girlfriend
7. Grinding/dancing

Personally, I love girls who can have fun, but I don’t like girls who are boring unless they are drunk. So, I’d pick to topics of getting really drunk and dancing, and say:

“I think that’s awesome that you can just cut loose and be crazy like that (qualifying her). I love girls who aren’t afraid to go out there and have fun. The thing is, with a lot of people in Boston, they’re really shy. Like, if they’re at a party, they won’t talk to anyone outside their group or dance unless they’re really wasted. And I think that’s too bad, because drinking is cool, but I think you should be able to have fun when you don’t drink too. So what about you, are you crazy like that when you don’t drink? (screening)

Of course, everyone likes different things. If you were into MFF threesomes, you could lead the conversation in a direction where you talk about her experiences with other girls, and ask if she is bisexual.

The most common application of this is that girls will repeatedly get on logical or negative topics during conversation. It is your job to recognize that these topics are hurting the conversation, and spin them into something positive and interesting which builds attraction.

Conclusion:

Vibing is your most important verbal conversational skill. To develop the ability to vibe well, repeatedly put yourself in social situations, and become conscious of the array of topics presented to you. This will prevent stalling. Use set-up questions to create material to vibe off of. Time your remarks well, letting go of anything which you have to say which isn’t completely spontaneous. And finally, use directional vibing to lead the conversation down a interesting and sexually charged path.

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2011, 09:54 AM
^^ can I get the cliff notes??????

Fatal Guillotine
02-11-2011, 10:21 AM
its all about vibing and social skills, what must be understood with social vibing is if your talking about food....lets say you went out to a cheesecake bistro and you enjoy their food the person you're in a conversation with can A) make a statement that compliments their food or B) deflects your statement by saying that another place has better food and services

what you want to do is sort of bounce off the persons topics with positive statements what this does is build a rapport and it also allows the person that your trying to court comfortable she'll get the idea that she can talk to you about anything and everything and you know how to respond either positively or negatively.

most lack in the confidence department or i should say approach anxiety and what you want to do in that situation is learn to start a conversation with random people whether its a few words "such as fine weather we're having" or something long

this goes back to what i said about vibing chances are if you have and interesting convo this woman may just be interested in you.

also use your strengthens to your advantages

you maybe a dude thats intelligent and full of wisdom find a way to incorporate that intelligence you have when pulling chicks, you might could tell her something in a way that intrigues her.

issues
02-11-2011, 10:36 AM
increase confidence by switching your underwear to Big Boys briefs..

http://www.attitudedirect.co.uk/shopping/images/D/l_bigboy_black_briefs_2.jpg

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Some of ya'll need to leave Ironman alone. Why should he change who he is to impress a woman? Fuck that. If a woman can't accept him for who he is, then fuck her. Ya'll talking that bullshit that you gotta have game to get a woman and that's not true. If Ironman is talking to hoodrats in Detroit, then he should leave them alone because they aren't on his level. He needs to meet a intelligent woman and if he can't meet that type, then maybe being with a woman isn't for him. Women can be difficult to deal with in case ya'll men haven't noticed. I know men can be difficult to deal with too but sometimes you have men who are nervous about approaching women and nothing is wrong with that. I bet if Ironman had a nice car, nice apartment or nice house, nice clothes, jewelry, lot of money, he'd get a cute black woman hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Most cute black women are materialistic and if you got those things i mentioned, you can get a woman. You don't have to always have a good conversation to get a cute woman. When women see men that got money and nice material things, they'll get with a man. A man doesn't have to approach a woman all the time especially when women sees that the man has money and material things. A lot of cute women have a fucked up mentality no matter whether they're black, white, hispanic because having a lot of money and nice things doesn't make you a man. There's some good poor men out here and it's a shame cute women look past them because of their fucked up mentality chasing men who got money. You think rappers Notorious Big, Ol Dirty Bastard, Flavor Flav would've gotten cute women if they didn't have money and weren't famous? Hahahahaha.

ALCATRAZ
02-12-2011, 12:23 PM
I bet if Ironman had a nice car, nice apartment or nice house, nice clothes, jewelry, lot of money, he'd get a cute black woman hahahahahahahahahahaha.

lololol

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 01:07 AM
I know i'm not the test candidate for this kind of material, but if i had to sit through an anecdote as tedious and boring as this one, i might have to shoot myself mid conversation.

For example, in a situation like this a few days ago, I responded with “Yeah, I know what you’re saying, work can be stressful sometimes (pace her reality). I remember once I was doing the same thing, working for twelve hours, and I came home really tired. I walk into my kitchen to grab something to eat, and my girlfriend at the time was there, cooking something. At first it kind of freaked me out, I was like “how did you get in?” It turns out she actually broke in through the back door and just started cooking in my kitchen. But anyways, she knew that I was working all day so she decided to surprise me by cooking me some Salvadorean food for when I got home. And I thought that was awesome…I loved how she would always do little things like that for me. I thought I was tired when I got home, but after that I didn’t feel tired anymore. We ate, and then I took her out to a club and we danced all night. I think it’s crazy how you can think you’re tired, but then you see someone who you like and they can make you feel better. So anyways…you seem like the type of person who would do little things like that for people…are you?

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 01:19 AM
I know i'm not the test candidate for this kind of material, but if i had to sit through an anecdote as tedious and boring as this one, i might have to shoot myself mid conversation.

hahahaha

Vibing is commonly thought of in the community as “fluff talk,” or just filler in between your routines. Even by people who run completely spontaneous game, there’s never been an in-depth breakdown of vibing.

1.Beginning vibing:

That's as far as I got before I scrolled down, saw the length of the post, laughed and said "fuck that shit"

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Dont listen to Queen...

ahahaha

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2011, 09:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfi4lfUoAj1qdezf9o1_400.gif

CEITEDMOFO
02-17-2011, 09:48 PM
XSbZidsgMfw

Professor Poopsnagle
02-17-2011, 09:58 PM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/5d2b00df.gif?t=1298001461

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2011, 09:59 PM
http://dump.fm/images/20100613/1276452022212-dumpfm-andrej-poca.gif

Professor Poopsnagle
02-17-2011, 10:10 PM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/3e35144c.jpg

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 01:55 AM

1.Beginning vibing: Always having spontaneous conversational material, and solving the problem of “stalling out.”
2.Set-up questions: How to vibe when the girl gives you nothing to vibe off of.
3.Timing: How to be completely spontaneous by vibing only off currently relevant topics.
4.Advanced vibing: Leading the conversation away from negative and boring topics, and towards emotionally powerful topics.

1. Beginning Vibing

A common problem for guys without a lot of social experience is that they "stall out" when they are having conversations with girls. This is caused mostly by a lack of experience with vibing, either by a lack of social experience or by over-reliance on canned material.

The most important thing to learn about vibing is that you cannot have an interesting conversation on a single topic for any period of time. The second most important thing is that outside of some very high-energy club environments, you cannot just switch topics randomly. You need to vibe smoothly from one topic to the next.

Vibing is mostly a process of topic association. With everything she says, a girl will give you a number of potential directions in which to take the conversation. Good vibing is the result of being aware of these directions on an unconscious level, and taking the conversation down the best path.

Let's take an easy example. Suppose a girl said to you "At this party last night, I got really drunk and started grinding with my girlfriend and making out with her."

Possible topics for you to vibe off of are:
1. The party last night
2. Parties in general
4. Getting really drunk
6. Her girlfriend
7. Grinding/dancing

This is the easy part. Just by recognizing what a wealth of topics she presents you with every time she opens her mouth, you'll solve the problem of "stalling out" and having nothing to say.

Occasionally, you can break the association rule, and make a topic switch with no transition. The key to this is to do it sparingly, especially in low-energy environments. Too much totally unrelated topic switching makes it seem like you’re nervous and too occupied in thinking of the next thing to say to listen to the person and enjoy the conversation.

Once you've mastered beginning vibing and you no longer "stall out," you can move on to the advanced version of vibing, which is picking the best topic to attract the girl with. More on that later.

2. Set-up questions

Usually, girls don't present us with sentences as topic-rich as that last one. For example, let's say you called a girl, said hi, and told her a short story. She laughs, or says cool or whatever, and then doesn't follow that up with questions or a story of her own. You now have NOTHING to vibe off of. This is when most guys panic and bust out an irrelevant canned routine, trying to entertain a girl into talkativeness. Wrong move.

A better way is to ask what I call "set-up questions." A set-up question is a question which is useless by itself, but opens up possibilities for vibing. They are basically the questions AFCs ask all the time. The different between a set-up question and an AFC question is the purpose it is asked for. Examples are:

What have you been up to lately?
Where do you live?
Are you in college?
I hear an accent, what nationality are you?

Obviously, useless for attracting a girl by themselves. You want to avoid asking these questions too much, and only ask them as much as you have to in order to create material to vibe off of.

Let’s go back to our phone example, where you have nothing to vibe off of. This happens to me all the time, and usually I’ll ask the first set-up questions I listed “So, what have you been up to lately?” if she’s unresponsive to my initial story.

Sometimes I get a good answer from this, but often it’s something like “well I got called into work…it was so stressful…and then I watched some TV.” The possible topics here are work, stress and TV. This is something which stumps a lot of guys, when they aren’t presented with any emotionally powerful topics. The critical thing to understand with these responses are that YOU CAN SPIN ANY TOPIC, NO MATTER HOW BORING, INTO AN INTERESTING OR EMOTIONALLY POWERFUL ONE.

Let’s take the example of work. You can easily spin the topic of work into something interesting by telling an interesting work-related story which happened to you or someone you know in the past few days.

Of course, don’t copy my story, you need to make up your own. If you copy mine, it will come off as ENTERTAINING and canned, and it will hurt your game. And most importantly, don’t tell the story to try to demonstrate value, do it to smoothly set-up the screening question.

The important thing to notice in this story is how I spin the boring topic of work smoothly into an interesting story, and then into a screening question. If you can do this, you can vibe even when the girl is having trouble opening herself up to you.

3. Timing

Timing is absolutely CRUCIAL for good vibing. The biggest thing I’ve noticed in conversations is that a really funny or emotionally powerful remark at one point in the conversation is no longer funny or powerful ten or even five seconds later.

The biggest social error I made when I was just learning how to vibe was latching onto topics, and “saving” them for later. Once I heard a good topic, I would ignore the rest of what the person said, and just wait for them to stop talking so that I could go off on my thread.

The most critical thing to understand with timing is that SPONTANEITY AND RELEVANCE ALWAYS TRUMPS THE VERBAL VALUE OF WHAEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY. Always, always, always. A great thing to say now will fall flat on its face ten seconds from now. If you have something great to say, but the person continues talking and gets on a different topic LET IT GO. However great it was, it is better that you say something relevant and semi-interesting than something irrelevant and very interesting.

This all goes back to demonstrating value. And by demonstrating, I mean actually demonstrating in a way that can’t be faked, not telling DHV stories which are actually a subtle way of qualifying yourself.

If you say something awesome but irrelevant, it comes off as attempting to compensate for your lack of value by trying really hard to come up with interesting conversational material. Also, it shows that you aren’t listening to her, and that you’re too nervous and wrapped up in what to say next to actually pay attention to what’s being said.

Contrast this to the guy who’s spontaneous at all times, even when it means sacrificing the opportunity to tell a few of his favorite stories. Even though he may not be verbalizing value by telling DHV stories, he is *demonstrating* value by being spontaneous. This shows that he is relaxed, enjoying the conversation, and not trying to entertain the girl.

If a really interesting topic comes up and you really want to talk about it, the only way to bring it up in a relevant way is to cut the other person off and start your thread. Be careful with this though…you only want to cut someone else off if you could significantly improve the direction of the conversation by doing so. I've met guys who cut people off all the time for no reason, and it comes across as try-hard and needy for attention.

Some examples of timing:

BAD TIMING:

Girl: So the other day, my friends and I went to this really awesome party. Then when we were coming home, these gross old guys starting hitting on us, and I was like, ewww. But my friend is so drunk she actually starts going for them, and I have to drag her away. So anyways, we get back to my apartment and put my drunk friend to bed, and me and my other friends start talking about the guys we’ve gone out with lately. We were saying how weird it is, when you meet a guy and he’s drunk, and in the daytime he’s a totally different person. It’s like, there’s so many guys out there that are cool at a party, but in real life they’re just not boyfriend material.

Guy: Yeah, so the other day I was at this awesome party too… (guy totally missed the importance of the story)

GOOD TIMING:

Girl: (Same story)… cool at a party, but in real life they’re just not boyfriend material.

Guy: Yeah, I hear what you’re saying. I think girls can be the same way sometimes. And I mean that’s cool, I love to party too, but I think it’s important that people be able to both party, and be someone who you can have a good time with in the daytime when you’re both sober. Like, you seem like a party girl, you definitely know how to go out and have fun. What do you usually do for fun in the daytime? (Responded with something well-timed and relevant, AND spun her attempts to screen him into a frame where he is screening her)

POSSIBLY GOOD TIMING:

Girl: So the other day, my friends and I went to this really awesome party. Then when we were coming home, these gross old guys starting hitting on us—

Guy: (cutting her off) Haha, yeah I love that. I used to go to a club with all these girls, and they would always tell me all these horror stories about these fat drunk old guys who would try to hit on them. Like, they’d be dancing and this smelly old French guy would start grinding with them. That’s what I like about being a guy, when I see a smelly old lady dancing, I don’t have to go dance with her. (Good because it is relevant, but be careful not to overuse this. In this case it would be better to let the girl finish the story, because she’s trying to open herself up to you and give you better material to vibe off of)

4. Advanced Vibing (or, Directional Vibing)

When you are first beginning, vibing is about recognizing the possible topics and picking one in order to keep the conversation going. As you become more spontaneous and no longer have problems with “stalling out,” you want to use your vibing to lead the conversation down the best direction for attracting the girl.

The direction that you want to lead the conversation down if you are using a natural style is to lead the conversation towards a frame where you are screening her for the qualities which you desire in a relationship. If you are using an indirect style, you can also use directional vibing to lead the conversation into your routines. Of course, a routine will never have the spontaneity of real, spontaneous conversation, but by vibing well between your routines you can at least make them seem less canned.

If you are using Natural Game like I do, the direction which you want to lead the conversation will be specific to your own experiences and the traits which you desire in a woman. There is no one direction which is best for all people, but you always want to be leading the conversation towards screening for the unique qualities which you find attractive.

Let’s take the example from the section of beginning vibing. "At this party last night, I got really drunk and started grinding with my girlfriend and making out with her."

Again, the possible topics for you to vibe off of are:
1. The party last night
2. Parties in general
4. Getting really drunk
6. Her girlfriend
7. Grinding/dancing

Personally, I love girls who can have fun, but I don’t like girls who are boring unless they are drunk. So, I’d pick to topics of getting really drunk and dancing, and say:

“I think that’s awesome that you can just cut loose and be crazy like that (qualifying her). I love girls who aren’t afraid to go out there and have fun. The thing is, with a lot of people in Boston, they’re really shy. Like, if they’re at a party, they won’t talk to anyone outside their group or dance unless they’re really wasted. And I think that’s too bad, because drinking is cool, but I think you should be able to have fun when you don’t drink too. So what about you, are you crazy like that when you don’t drink? (screening)

Of course, everyone likes different things. If you were into MFF threesomes, you could lead the conversation in a direction where you talk about her experiences with other girls, and ask if she is bisexual.

The most common application of this is that girls will repeatedly get on logical or negative topics during conversation. It is your job to recognize that these topics are hurting the conversation, and spin them into something positive and interesting which builds attraction.

Conclusion:

Vibing is your most important verbal conversational skill. To develop the ability to vibe well, repeatedly put yourself in social situations, and become conscious of the array of topics presented to you. This will prevent stalling. Use set-up questions to create material to vibe off of. Time your remarks well, letting go of anything which you have to say which isn’t completely spontaneous. And finally, use directional vibing to lead the conversation down a interesting and sexually charged path.

^^^^ that's all been copied and pasted from http://www.bristollair.com/2008/outer-game/pua-skills/complete-guide-to-vibing/ or http://www.rackupdates.com/complete-guide-to-vibing-by-spirit-fingers-2/?wpmp_tp=0&wpmp_switcher=desktop

Longbongcilvaringz
03-01-2011, 01:59 AM
hahaha

food for thought
03-01-2011, 02:04 AM
lmao @ trixx

but fatal never implied those were his words

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 02:09 AM
its all about vibing and social skills, what must be understood with social vibing is if your talking about food....lets say you went out to a cheesecake bistro and you enjoy their food the person you're in a conversation with can A) make a statement that compliments their food or B) deflects your statement by saying that another place has better food and services

what you want to do is sort of bounce off the persons topics with positive statements what this does is build a rapport and it also allows the person that your trying to court comfortable she'll get the idea that she can talk to you about anything and everything and you know how to respond either positively or negatively.

most lack in the confidence department or i should say approach anxiety and what you want to do in that situation is learn to start a conversation with random people whether its a few words "such as fine weather we're having" or something long

this goes back to what i said about vibing chances are if you have and interesting convo this woman may just be interested in you.

also use your strengthens to your advantages

you maybe a dude thats intelligent and full of wisdom find a way to incorporate that intelligence you have when pulling chicks, you might could tell her something in a way that intrigues her.

Longbongcilvaringz
03-01-2011, 02:14 AM
i'm not sure i understand this right, but i'll give it a shot.

so like, if you have an interesting conversation with someone, chances are, they will be interested???

this kind of social magic hurts my mind it's so complex.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 03:31 AM
found the same text here

http://www.seductiontuition.com/spirit-fingers/vibing-guide.html

http://www.seductiondatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3746

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81511

http://playerlifestyle.net/uncategorized/vibing-and-story-telling/complete-guide-to-vibing-by-spirit-fingers#more-43

Fatal Guillotine
03-01-2011, 08:08 AM
that logic though trixx, sad some people dont realize that

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 10:00 AM
*yawn*

IrOnMaN
03-01-2011, 10:07 AM
It's a damn shame that you guys have to resort to "acting" in order to gain a females attention. Do you honestly think that you can maintain that front for a long period of time? If you truly feel that way, in my opinion, the bitch isn't worth the time and money.

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2011, 10:16 AM
It's a damn shame that you guys have to resort to "acting" in order to gain a females attention. Do you honestly think that you can maintain that front for a long period of time? If you truly feel that way, in my opinion, the bitch isn't worth the time and money.

Everyone knows that when u meet someone u not really meeting them....u meeting they representative.......once u get all in that's when the real person comes out then u gotta decide if u can deal with them or not.........

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 11:01 AM
"if you marry a woman, marry her for one thing only; her sense of humour. everything else will change over time".

perhaps you should try talking to women at comedy shows or something. hopefully there'll be humour and you'll be laughing together. comment on the comdians' jokes and stuff after they've finished their act, talk about the comdians that you already love and want to see live, talk about your favourite comedians of all time, etc, etc.

sounds perfect. i should try it myself.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2011, 11:38 AM
perhaps you should try talking to women at comedy shows or something. hopefully there'll be humour and you'll be laughing together. comment on the comdians' jokes and stuff after they've finished their act, talk about the comdians that you already love and want to see live, talk about your favourite comedians of all time, etc, etc.

sounds perfect. i should try it myself.

I won't take out a woman I just met on a date. I have to get to know her first. I have to obverse how she is in public and around people. Is she a bitch? Does she have children? Is she crazy? Does she drink or smoke? Is she on drugs? Does she have a criminal record? I don't want to find out if she's a bitch on the first date! It's too much of a gamble. I don't do that "I'll pick you up at 7:00pm" bullshit when I first meet a woman.

If I want instant sex, I'll settle for a hooker. That's dangerous but hey....it beats being embarrassed in public.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
i didn't say anything about taking anyone out. i was talking about going there with a friend and go to a comedy club and try to strike it lucky with some females while you're there.

ALCATRAZ
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
its hard to choose a girl strictly on sense of humor because truthfully speaking, most women just aren't funny LOLZ. not saying that as a diss but... if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 11:45 AM
if you go to the club on your own and you meet a group of women together then you might, if you do it right, have the whole group of women vying for your attention. make sure you put on your A game if that happens.

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2011, 11:47 AM
if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin

I know exactly what u mean cause I'm not funny at all ;)

IrOnMaN
03-01-2011, 11:47 AM
if you go to the club on your own and you meet a group of women together then you might, if you do it right, have the whole group of women vying for your attention. make sure you put on your A game if that happens.

"Acting"

That's pretty much all it is. Thanks.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 11:54 AM
nope, no pretensions. you're not supposed to rehearse anything.

when you meet certain people, you just end up somehow on your A game whether you were trying or not.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
03-01-2011, 12:03 PM
its hard to choose a girl strictly on sense of humor because truthfully speaking, most women just aren't funny LOLZ. not saying that as a diss but... if you look that good chances are you don't have to be funny nawmsayin

a lot of men, like luis cipher, think they're funnier than they actually are.

IrOnMaN
03-01-2011, 12:10 PM
nope, no pretensions. you're not supposed to rehearse anything.

when you meet certain people, you just end up somehow on your A game whether you were trying or not.

In this case, acting IS putting on a front, which many people do everyday.

Like chicks don't put on a front when their around their "friends" or trying to gain attention from men. The same thing applies to men as well.

It's like me attending a party that's filled with white chicks. They're expecting thug type black men and here I come. They're in the mood for drugs and alcohol and I'll refuse to participate in that nonsense. What do you think going to happen? It's pretty obvious. I won't go to a place where I know I won't be welcomed or comfortable. It's simple

Some people feel that they have to behave this way and act that way in order to fit it or gain attention.

I can look at certain people and determine whether he/she is putting on a front, and I'm very good at that.

I constantly see women wearing clothes and hairstyles that their not comfortable in. They do it so they can be that "bitch". Some of them look down right ugly and disgusting!

Yes, I set my standards VERY high because I know what I want in a woman AND where to find them. The club, bar, crowd places are the last place I'd go.

Art Vandelay
03-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Everyone knows that when u meet someone u not really meeting them....u meeting they representative.......once u get all in that's when the real person comes out then u gotta decide if u can deal with them or not.........

maybe you could get a relationship to work if you didn't follow every bit of relationship advice chris rock game you

W5f8Gg8zZ5A&start138zz

Robert
03-01-2011, 01:16 PM

This:
I7izJggqCoA

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2011, 01:21 PM
maybe you could get a relationship to work if you didn't follow every bit of relationship advice chris rock game you

W5f8Gg8zZ5A&start138zz

Chris is married right? Where u at relationship wise? With ur girly feet.....

Art Vandelay
03-01-2011, 01:30 PM

i'm not in a drought

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2011, 01:36 PM
^^ Shush!

check two
03-01-2011, 07:10 PM
I could put on my 'F' game, and still pick up the dime pieces.

Queen Of Poetry
03-01-2011, 07:16 PM
^^ Boy please.....

Uncle Steezo
09-14-2011, 11:00 PM
so tetris? hows the lady game coming?
i'm gonna be in detroit in 4 weeks. then i'm headed to msu for homecoming. i'm giving you an open invite along with any other michigan natives to come on out to lansing and kick it like a boss i'm gonna have a huge tent, all u can drink open bar dj and a xbox tourney on a projection. msu black alumni.

Mumm Ra
09-14-2011, 11:07 PM
lansing huh
thats only an hour from here

food for thought
09-15-2011, 08:20 AM
so tetris? hows the lady game coming?
i'm gonna be in detroit in 4 weeks. then i'm headed to msu for homecoming. i'm giving you an open invite along with any other michigan natives to come on out to lansing and kick it like a boss i'm gonna have a huge tent, all u can drink open bar dj and a xbox tourney on a projection. msu black alumni.

did he even post in this thread?

Tetris is cool but the problem is hes a square of enormous proportions. he calls us drug addicts when we talk about weed and alcoholics when we talk about beer.

broad im messing with right now was massaging my back two nights ago while I smoked a blunt before I went on to beat guts after getting my dick sucked under false pretenses. just cause I could. you gotta get that mentality in your head. Hoes want to have a good time too.

I would def come out to that event, drink all your dark liquor, pull a couple of beezies, smash you kids on your xbox platform and all that

rolling medicinal blunts and shit.

shiit.

p.s: youre sure to pull some respectable whores in this event - black alumni? you better hit that shit up. LOL im sure gavin will introduce you to a few

diggy
09-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Detroit? That's just a few hrs from where I live!

RzaRectum
09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
OMG, thats only 36hours from where I live!

diggy
09-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Maybe we could all meet and uh...ya know...RzaRectum, make sure you use those butt-shaving and ball-shaving techniques ya talked about, kay?

Easy, stretch the skin out and shave one section at a time. Use common sense, tho and plenty of caution.

WuCorp. The only all male board you can receive advice on how to shave your ass hole.

Remember to wash them

If you DO shave your ass, don't even THINK about letting out a fart, silent or not, deadly or not. That fart will fucking bubble between your cheeks so loud, you'll think you were in 6th grade again. LMAO!

LOL, becareful. Those electric joints might snag your nut-tiskular sack and that would be worse, because of all the moving mechanisms powered by a small motor. It's actually better to shave using those cheap plastic razors you find sold by the bag at the grocery store or at walmart. Go for the quality disposable razors with features, like aloe strip at the top of the blade, etc.. Going for the bottom of the line cheap razors would be just as bad as the electric, because they have zero comfort features.

AND USE SHAVING CREAM #(

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110662&page=2

RzaRectum
09-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Maybe we could all meet and uh...ya know...RzaRectum, make sure you use those butt-shaving and ball-shaving techniques ya talked about, kay?

:lmao: Niggaz is still tryin aholla. My shit falls off the meat rack. ahahahah!!~1

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
09-15-2011, 02:43 PM
when did gaythugdating.com officially purchase wu-tangcorp.com?

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy213/irondan1/gaythug-1.jpg

CharlesJones
09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Ya'll need to stop dissing Ironman and don't be trying to give him to advice about how he's supposed to talk to black women. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with how he approaches black women. Fuck black women with their stuck up, golddigging, 3,4,5 kids having asses. Ya'll can diss me too and i don't care because i ain't kissing black women's asses so they can get with me. Ya'll niggas be kissing black women's asses so you can get some pussy because if you don't get no pussy, you'll cry about it LOL. I can do without pussy and i could care less if i never got none. Fuck these bitches because that's exactly what they are. Black women need to shut their fucking mouths and stop complaining about black men because they got some serious issues that they refuse to look at. Ironman, you'll eventually get a woman because a good black woman will see that you're a good guy. They're some good black women but they're hard to find. I just wanna fuck these bitches anyway because i ain't trying to be their boyfriend because all these bitches wanna do is spend black men's money, have babies and talk all the damn time hahahahahahahahahaha. Do black women ever stop talking so damn much? LOL. I can't stand black women that are always running their damn mouths. White women do the same thing too, always talking all the time.

RzaRectum
09-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Ya'll need to stop dissing Ironman and don't be trying to give him to advice about how he's supposed to talk to black women. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with how he approaches black women. Fuck black women with their stuck up, golddigging, 3,4,5 kids having asses. Ya'll can diss me too and i don't care because i ain't kissing black women's asses so they can get with me. Ya'll niggas be kissing black women's asses so you can get some pussy because if you don't get no pussy, you'll cry about it LOL. I can do without pussy and i could care less if i never got none. Fuck these bitches because that's exactly what they are. Black women need to shut their fucking mouths and stop complaining about black men because they got some serious issues that they refuse to look at. Ironman, you'll eventually get a woman because a good black woman will see that you're a good guy. They're some good black women but they're hard to find. I just wanna fuck these bitches anyway because i ain't trying to be their boyfriend because all these bitches wanna do is spend black men's money, have babies and talk all the damn time hahahahahahahahahaha. Do black women ever stop talking so damn much? LOL. I can't stand black women that are always running their damn mouths. White women do the same thing too, always talking all the time.

Nigga, welcome to the world of women. Get used to it.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
09-18-2011, 02:48 PM
what's wrong with talking? if a woman wants to talk to you then she is interested in you. is being interested in the man she fucks a crime these days?

talking doesn't cost you any money so why is it hard for you to talk to women?

EAGLE EYE
09-18-2011, 02:57 PM
In this case, acting IS putting on a front, which many people do everyday.

Like chicks don't put on a front when their around their "friends" or trying to gain attention from men. The same thing applies to men as well.

It's like me attending a party that's filled with white chicks. They're expecting thug type black men and here I come. They're in the mood for drugs and alcohol and I'll refuse to participate in that nonsense. What do you think going to happen? It's pretty obvious. I won't go to a place where I know I won't be welcomed or comfortable. It's simple

Some people feel that they have to behave this way and act that way in order to fit it or gain attention.

I can look at certain people and determine whether he/she is putting on a front, and I'm very good at that.

I constantly see women wearing clothes and hairstyles that their not comfortable in. They do it so they can be that "bitch". Some of them look down right ugly and disgusting!

Yes, I set my standards VERY high because I know what I want in a woman AND where to find them. The club, bar, crowd places are the last place I'd go.

Haha

This is classic tetris moa rant material right here

Dr. Simon Hurt
09-18-2011, 08:32 PM
tectrus just comes off as very insecure and extremely self-conscious about not being a "thug".

"be yourself, and somebody might like you"