PDA

View Full Version : Prince Kicks Kim Kardashian Off Stage

Charles Barry
02-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Game. Blouses.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2011/02/08/2011-02-08_kim_kardashian_twitter_reveals_why_prince_kicke d_her_off_madison_square_garden_s.html

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/02/09/alg_twitter_prince_kardashian.jpg

Kim Kardashian got royally booted off stage at a Prince's Madison Square Garden concert.

The Purple One ushered the "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" star onstage Monday night -- despite joking that she "might be too sexy" Ė but was unimpressed when she started "shaking."

"I was so nervous I froze when Prince touched me!!!!" she tweeted after simply standing onstage, shaking her head and clapping as Prince cut a rug around her.

After a brief period of time, the "Raspberry Beret" singer appeared to have had enough of her antics.

"Get off the stage!" he scolded, grabbing the 30-year-old star's wrist and pointing her to the stairs, and she threw up her arms in rejection and left.

Her boyfriend, Kris Humphries, who was also at the show Monday night, didnít appear to mind her nerves. He gushed about his "gorgeous" girlfriend getting "shy on stage."

"Kimmy got nervous," the New Jersey Nets player tweeted. "So cute though."

Luckily, Kardashian, who earlier on in the evening had taken to Twitter to state she was going to "party like it's 1999," had a chance to make up for her lackluster stage presence.

"Went up on stage AGAIN! This time I redeemed myself!" she tweeted. "We all danced while Prince played the piano! Wow! What a night!"

On Tuesday morning, the E! star scolded critics, including Prince, for denigrating her stage presence.

"Come on people!" she tweeted. "Doesn't anyone have a sense of humor?! Prince must not have seen Dancing With The Stars! LOL"

Prince was playing MSG on the latest stop of his Welcome 2 America tour.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2011/02/08/2011-02-08_kim_kardashian_twitter_reveals_why_prince_kicke d_her_off_madison_square_garden_s.html#ixzz1DWoTj6 AS

KaramelSundae
02-09-2011, 11:49 PM
no shit she cant dance

her silicone bags are too heavy

check two
02-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Prince should be in a horror movie.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2011, 11:57 PM
saw it wshh.

she was just waltzing around like an Oger.

not surprised prince was dressed as Willy Wonka's golden ticket.

KaramelSundae
02-10-2011, 12:05 AM
i love prince!!!!

check two
02-10-2011, 12:10 AM
They could have him be in one of those Leprechaun movies, taking over the lead role.

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 03:01 AM
http://gallery.fanserviceftw.com/_images/9ef57b1c4cfa3683124009b02093d375/3707%20-%20azumanga_daioh%20kasuga_ayumu%20koala%20mitch_h edberg%20osaka%20sakaki.jpg

food for thought
02-10-2011, 03:09 AM
post the wshh video

claaa7
02-10-2011, 04:47 AM
lol i was actually hoping he would've kicked her in the butt so she flew off the stage. that would've been a hilarious look in that golden suit. Food, the video is at the bottom of the link in the first post

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 05:09 AM
wshh sucks nuts but here you go
BnKGrjNkCHg

food for thought
02-10-2011, 05:23 AM
ahahaha he clowned her lol

GhettoGnom
02-10-2011, 07:43 AM
lol i was actually hoping he would've kicked her in the butt so she flew off the stage.

Yeah, I was def disappointed when realizing he didn't actually kick her off stage :(

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 08:10 AM
What happened is Prince had several folks on the stage and he would say "get off my stage" to all of them (in a joking way) and he did the same thing to her. I mean she didn't dance with him, which is dumb cause I mean it's Prince!!!!!!!!! I would have been dippin it and doing it all up on that nigga! He's so fine!!!!!!!

silent_whistler_uk
02-10-2011, 08:33 AM
thats because he cant dance himself, what hope do others have....

now jay kay from Jamiroqui CAN dance.. damn

check two
02-10-2011, 12:12 PM
What happened is Prince had several folks on the stage and he would say "get off my stage" to all of them (in a joking way) and he did the same thing to her. I mean she didn't dance with him, which is dumb cause I mean it's Prince!!!!!!!!! I would have been dippin it and doing it all up on that nigga! He's so fine!!!!!!!

Are there any guys that you're not attracted to? lol

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Are there any guys that you're not attracted to? lol

U.............just sayin. U set urself up for that one boo boo!!!!!!!!!*D

check two
02-10-2011, 12:20 PM
ha ha, I knew that was going to be the reply. You're scared of deer, but don't think Prince is creepy. lol

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 12:24 PM
A deer will eat me!!!!!!!!!!! Prince won't......well not in the same sense a deer would. I mean he would eat me and then I would.........LOL

U get what I'm sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check two
02-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Prince might want to bring another man into the room with you. lol

Art Vandelay
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
are there any guys that you're not attracted to? Lol

← ;(

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Prince might want to bring another man into the room with you. lol

U think I'm scared of 2 penis at once???????? Come on son.......

But Prince don't get down like that......he likes the vajayjay.

check two
02-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes, and I also believe that Richard Simmons is down for just the vayjayjay.

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 02:05 PM
^^ why u think Prince is gay?

IrOnMaN
02-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Hmm. This is pointless. Prince booted several people off the stage prior to Kim. This is news because she's famous and money is being made off of this just because of this non-sense.{-_-}

Is Kim famous for anything else besides her implanted ass? American and it's damn entertainment business!

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM
ha ha, I knew that was going to be the reply. You're scared of deer, but don't think Prince is creepy. lol

hahahahahahaha

he's a creeper.

A deer will eat me!!!!!!!!!!! Prince won't......well not in the same sense a deer would. I mean he would eat me and then I would.........LOL

U get what I'm sayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deer dont eat meat. they eat plants.

IrOnMaN
02-10-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm sure that we've discuss how deer are herbivores and not carnivores. Why bring it up again?{-_-}

Jesus Christ! How can one not fucking know that deer are herbivores! Are you that fucking dumb?! Are you that fucking ignorant?!

This is strong evidence that the America education system HAS FAILED and WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL! Did college help?

Either watch PBS or read a book! Stupid motherfucker!

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm sure that we've discuss how deer are herbivores and not carnivores. Why bring it up again?{-_-}

Jesus Christ! How can one not fucking know that deer are herbivores! Are you that fucking dumb?! Are you that fucking ignorant?!

This is strong evidence that the America education system HAS FAILED and WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL! Did college help?

Either watch PBS or read a book! Stupid motherfucker!

Yes we have covered this topic.......apparently according to u I am that fucking dumb b/c when this topic first came up, I actually thought it would eat me.........movin on.......

U can take ur hairy back mary urkel ass away now. I'm sorry I can't be as educated as what u r......but I do try. Why don't u take ur uncle tom ass and go get u Becky to hang with cause if u talk to a sista like that.......ur fuckin tongue would be ripped out ur mouth.

Fuck outta here negro!!!!!!!!!

TSA
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah, I was def disappointed when realizing he didn't actually kick her off stage :(
why, cause she's a nubile thick whore with a phat ass and milky breasts and god forbid she not be kicked? smh

Prince is god, he'll probably smash

J.T.S.
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Prince won't......well not in the same sense a deer would. I mean he would eat me and then I would.........LOL

damn could you pretend i'm prince:tease:

Dokuro
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
khKrd1RNy2U
she has all right to be afraid of deers the kill more hunters then any other animal

after all id rather be attack by a mountain lion

ps some wife he has to just sit there and tape it can you couch a wife
Yes, and I also believe that Richard Simmons is down for just the vayjayjay.

dude if prince is gay then i'm strait

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Prince won't......well not in the same sense a deer would. I mean he would eat me and then I would.........LOL

damn could you pretend i'm prince:tease:

:thumbup:;D

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes we have covered this topic.......apparently according to u I am that fucking dumb b/c when this topic first came up, I actually thought it would eat me.........movin on.......

U can take ur hairy back mary urkel ass away now. I'm sorry I can't be as educated as what u r......but I do try. Why don't u take ur uncle tom ass and go get u Becky to hang with cause if u talk to a sista like that.......ur fuckin tongue would be ripped out ur mouth.

Fuck outta here negro!!!!!!!!!

lol

sonned

IrOnMaN
02-10-2011, 04:36 PM
Why don't u take ur uncle tom ass

What makes you say this?

cause if u talk to a sista like that.......ur fuckin tongue would be ripped out ur mouth.

I doubt that very seriously. But anyway....

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 04:37 PM
yea, dog these hoes!

food for thought
02-10-2011, 04:58 PM
hahahhahah, dicky stfu

this thread is hilarious too

the corp has been entertaining all day

Queen Of Poetry
02-10-2011, 07:42 PM
What makes you say this?

I doubt that very seriously. But anyway....

Duke r u serious???? U come on here and dog black folks with every post....where's the unity? U don't have none. U feel as though u better than the rest of us....since u spouting out bios let me break it down for u.

I grew up in the burbs of Atlantic City. Went to a Catholic school. Went to college and received a degree and I now am in charge of Public Relations on the east coast for Ralph Lauren............but see the difference between u and I, I don't put folks down. Everybody got worth.......learn it negro.

IrOnMaN
02-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Duke r u serious???? U come on here and dog black folks with every post....where's the unity? U don't have none. U feel as though u better than the rest of us.

Actually, I don't. I discuss my experiences based on observations and everyday life. I don't know where you're getting the "Uncle Tom" thing from.

I grew up in the burbs of Atlantic City. Went to a Catholic school. Went to college and received a degree and I now am in charge of Public Relations on the east coast for Ralph Lauren............but see the difference between u and I, I don't put folks down. Everybody got worth.......learn it negro.

Is that so? Hmm. You were raised in the suburbs and attended Catholic School. Talk about being privileged. You constantly talk about "real niggas" and other sorts of ignorant stuff regarding black people but you attended Catholic School and you lived in the suburbs? Are you serious?! I'm talking to someone who's never starved a day in her life and pretty much never had to work for anything! You cannot relate to what "real niggas" endure in the black ghetto. You think just because you're black that can relate to certain issues that "real niggas" go through. Are you kidding?! You can't and that's the point! You clam the "real niggas" are the best thing in the world but look what happened to you, and you STILL think that's the way to go because "real niggas" are the shit and being hood is the go way go. Catholic School?! Seriously! Weren't you involved with a drug dealer once?

With all of that "good living" and being spoiled as a child into adulthood, you pretty much never grasped on good decision making regarding men and other important things that factor into living a decent life. Things were just given to you. You don't have shit on me.

Goodbye!

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Actually, I don't. I discuss my experiences based on observations and everyday life. I don't know where you're getting the "Uncle Tom" thing from.

Is that so? Hmm. You were raised in the suburbs and attended Catholic School. Talk about being privileged. You constantly talk about "real niggas" and other sorts of ignorant stuff regarding black people but you attended Catholic School and you lived in the suburbs? Are you serious?! I'm talking to someone who's never starved a day in her life and pretty much never had to work for anything! You cannot relate to what "real niggas" endure in the black ghetto. You think just because you're black that can relate to certain issues that "real niggas" go through. Are you kidding?! You can't and that's the point! You clam the "real niggas" are the best thing in the world but look what happened to you, and you STILL think that's the way to go because "real niggas" are the shit and being hood is the go way go. Catholic School?! Seriously! Weren't you involved with a drug dealer once?

With all of that "good living" and being spoiled as a child into adulthood, you pretty much never grasped on good decision making regarding men and other important things that factor into living a decent life. Things were just given to you. You don't have shit on me.

Goodbye!

See there u go...."you don't have shit on me" SMDH!!!!!!!

U really take shit way too seriously......half of the stuff I say on here is joking but anywho........yeah I lived a "spoiled" life until I got out on my own and realized that I had to pay for shit myself.....so b/c u come from the ghetto ur better than me cause u struggled more? Nigga I got 2 babies! TWO!!!!!!! Who u think takes of them? ME!!!!!! By myself! I don't get child support, I'm not on welfare. I got a fuckin job and I pay for mines. When I had my daughter I was on my own to learn how to do shit alone b/c I came from a Catholic background and wasn't married....I had to deal and yeah I dated a drug dealer. SO??????

Don't say I ain't never work for nothing in my life cause how the fuck u think my kids eat, got a home, food, clothes.......ME negro! All me!!!!!!! No one handed me a job and said u got this. Nah I had to work to get what I got. No one handed me a house and said here this is urs, no I pay the mortgage in my house! Me! By myself!

I do appreciate a real nigga cause he come from nothing and made something of himself and never forgets where he came from....u on the other hand remind everyone that u better than the rest of us cause u got like 10 degrees or some shit.....where u workin at nigga???????

How bout this.........Imma do me, u do u.

J.T.S.
02-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Imma do me... Can i do you too??

Queen Of Poetry
02-11-2011, 02:50 PM
imma do me... Can i do you too??

lol ;)

LoTec
02-11-2011, 02:59 PM
i love prince!!!!

fuck ya