PDA

View Full Version : India is a shit-hole.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
In the Ganges River, people discard their feces, dead animals, and human bodies. YES, human bodies. People are so used to it, that families bathe, children play, and everyone drinks and goes fishing in it.

http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/india-photos-100-560x372.jpg

http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/india-photos-49-560x420.jpg

http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/india-photos-30-560x372.jpg

Mass cremations are held on the steps of the river and everyone continues about their daily activities:

http://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/india-photos-12-560x420.jpg

The images from the source are even more disturbing:
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

Poor people :{

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
yea i always thought india was a gross place....it sceeves me.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2011, 05:22 PM
stating the obvious.

in 10 years Jersey will follow suit.

02-10-2011, 06:50 PM
:r filthy muthafuckas.

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2011, 07:00 PM
damn shame, cuz indian women are beautiful...

02-10-2011, 07:04 PM
^^The ones that live in Europe and the States and can properly take care of their daily hygiene and appearence, yes.

TeknicelStylez
02-10-2011, 08:09 PM
stating the obvious.

don't make me go over there |(

LoTec
02-10-2011, 08:12 PM
oldest continuous culture in the world. Far spiritually superior than most of the planet too. Yeah they have some odd customs and unfortunetly they are no longer the richest nation like they used to be. We can think colonial ocupation for that.

Respect is due tho

TSA
02-11-2011, 02:39 AM
^dude they're still gross as fuck

food for thought
02-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Yall are the filthy fucks. you dont know shit about that country yet youre ofcourse the first ones to judge. learn where india is first of all you ignorant fucks.

and we have Indians amongst us who post here regularly so act like u have some sense and watch your ignorant ass comments.

and you might call these people filthy but theyre smarter than you and steal your jobs regularly without fail

threadstarter lives in his parents basement in his mid 20s.

food for thought
02-11-2011, 03:00 AM
do you think that part of that country is like that because the people are just dirty bro, or do you think its like that because of poverty and lack of education?

you live a very sheltered life dude.

SL33
02-11-2011, 03:39 AM
Somehow, Ganges has its own way of self-purification that cannot be totally explained.

02-11-2011, 05:14 AM
stating the obvious.

don't make me go over there |(
:lmao:
oldest continuous culture in the world. Far spiritually superior than most of the planet too. Yeah they have some odd customs and unfortunetly they are no longer the richest nation like they used to be. We can think colonial ocupation for that.

Respect is due tho

Yall are the filthy fucks. you dont know shit about that country yet youre ofcourse the first ones to judge. learn where india is first of all you ignorant fucks.

and we have Indians amongst us who post here regularly so act like u have some sense and watch your ignorant ass comments.

and you might call these people filthy but theyre smarter than you and steal your jobs regularly without fail

threadstarter lives in his parents basement in his mid 20s.

do you think that part of that country is like that because the people are just dirty bro, or do you think its like that because of poverty and lack of education?

you live a very sheltered life dude.
:'o

Undiluted Karma
02-11-2011, 04:22 PM
HahaHAHA food for thought is schooling the uneducated

not all indians have such practices, you will find the overwhelming majority that do that stuff are the poor people in poverty, wikipedia caste divisions in india and you will know what im talking about.

Undiluted Karma
02-11-2011, 04:23 PM
and lol @ tsa the nigerian acting all self righteous

LoTec
02-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Somehow, Ganges has its own way of self-purification that cannot be totally explained.

Cuz that shit is the mother ganga and flows from Lord Shiva's locks

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
food for thought...lol shut the fuck up

Indians are filthy and they fucking stink. Even the ones here, until they become accomstomed to showering daily.

In fact, the whole world stinks compared to Americans because you filthy pigs dont wash regularly.

That thing about the ganges is funny....there was an episode on Bourdain he did in india and this guy pulled out this huge crab...and he was like wow, where'd u get that....the guy says, from teh Ganges, and you kno what they are feeding on in there..

bwhahahaha.....sick fucks

IrOnMaN
02-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I feel sorry for those people. I believe that everyone deserves to live a life full of hope, love, food, a home, etc. Unfortunately, people who live in third world countries don't have that luxury as America, New England, German, Japan, Australia, Canada, Poland, Norway, France, Sweden, Russia, etc.

We live in absolute luxury, guys. We Americans have electricity, heat, good food, iPhones, iPads, laptops, the best entertainment buy can buy, great hospitals, cable television, money, etc. We often take these things that we have for granted EVERY SINGLE DAY and we shouldn't do that!

God has blessed certain countries around the world so much! I'm thankful that I was born in America and not India, Mexico, or from one of the worst countries of Africa.

One thing that I have learned is that no one can escape from poverty. That's an impossibility! Poverty is everywhere! It's here and it's real. Spoiled people and rich people cannot and don't understand this.

I believe anyone who owns either a Macbook Pro, iPhone, or iPad is living good or probably spoiled. It's just my opinion.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I believe anyone who owns either a Macbook Pro, iPhone, or iPad is living good or probably spoiled. It's just my opinion.

hahahahahahahha

some people actually work for a living and make financial sacrifices to afford certain luxuries. Did you forget that at some point?

just because you in particular are struggling to find work as a recent college grad, doesn't mean the rest of society is getting shit for free, hand over fist.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey, guys!!

E.T. cock is right!!

Poverty stinks, guys!!!!

IrOnMaN
02-11-2011, 07:00 PM
hahahahahahahha

some people actually work for a living and make financial sacrifices to afford certain luxuries. Did you forget that at some point?

It's just what I stated, Robbie. I have nothing against those people at all. I'm just stating that people need to understand that we live in pure luxury and it's nothing more than a privilege.

I look at Apple products as the point beyond luxury. I own a Sony Vaio NR Series laptop. It's not as pretty and as conservative as a Macbook Pro but it gets the job done.

EAGLE EYE
02-11-2011, 07:07 PM
It's just what I stated, Robbie. I have nothing against those people at all. I'm just stating that people need to understand that we live in pure luxury and it's nothing more than a privilege.

I look at Apple products as the point beyond luxury. I own a Sony Vaio NR Series laptop. It's not as pretty and as conservative as a Macbook Pro but it gets the job done.

I own an MB pro for my career. If I had the ability to write it off as a business expense I would.

Speaking of India, it looks like ghostlaced finally vacationed there and found a wife. Hopefully a wash cloth is on the horizon..

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5353928341_11e76d0cfc_o.jpg

TSA
02-11-2011, 07:40 PM
food for thought...lol shut the fuck up

Indians are filthy and they fucking stink. Even the ones here, until they become accomstomed to showering daily.

In fact, the whole world stinks compared to Americans because you filthy pigs dont wash regularly.

That thing about the ganges is funny....there was an episode on Bourdain he did in india and this guy pulled out this huge crab...and he was like wow, where'd u get that....the guy says, from teh Ganges, and you kno what they are feeding on in there..

bwhahahaha.....sick fucks

dude you're right, everyone stinks except americans, i dont get it. canadians don't stink either but what's the difference

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2011, 08:04 PM
i dont see why places in western europe dont shower....they have plumbing and hot water tanks.

i cant function without a morning shower.