PDA

View Full Version : Letter to SlaughterHouse Fans

LearnZ
02-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I now know what Method Man, Saigon, Redman etc. know about Joeanna Buttens. How much of a Bitch he really is! I wanted to share this with all my Hip Hop fans! please keep an open mind. Wu-Tang 4 Life.

Follow the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycc9batYaHI

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
ummm fail

LearnZ
02-11-2011, 09:41 PM
ummm fail

I appreciate the opinion, thanks.

Synthesizer Patel
02-11-2011, 09:53 PM
this is a possibility. but then again, I was never much of a fan of slaughterhouse.

LearnZ
02-11-2011, 10:31 PM
this is a possibility. but then again, I was never much of a fan of slaughterhouse.

I hear you, they lost a few fans tell you that much.

cap
02-11-2011, 10:55 PM
fail

LearnZ
02-11-2011, 11:28 PM
fail

Thanks for your opinion, appreciate it.

OntheHorizon
02-12-2011, 01:03 AM
Who cares??

LearnZ
02-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Who cares??

Thanks for your opinion.

Rame
02-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Thanks for your opinion, appreciate it.

angry!
02-12-2011, 09:03 AM

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you spent 100 dollars, just so you could touch hands with the slaughterhouse?!?!?!?!?!?!

you went to a show, thinking they were gonna invite you backstage, and invite you for a drink... youre a fan, meeting REALITY head on.... they dont wanna work with you, and working with them would do nothing for your attempts of being a known rapper anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you and your sausage party, waited out in the cold for an hour, hoping for some honest 1 on 1 time...and your bitch ass man... GOT HIS FACE BLASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"we rumbled" = "my man got snuffed by some chumps"

"punched from the side" = poor depth perception and no hand skills, cupcake in confrontation

and you decided to make a video... to document this failure....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you and your crew took a SERIOUS L kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations, you just gave sluaghterhouse their first bit of street cred.... your crew got fucked up by some of the softest niggas in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. R&B
02-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

LearnZ
02-15-2011, 10:27 PM

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you spent 100 dollars, just so you could touch hands with the slaughterhouse?!?!?!?!?!?!

you went to a show, thinking they were gonna invite you backstage, and invite you for a drink... youre a fan, meeting REALITY head on.... they dont wanna work with you, and working with them would do nothing for your attempts of being a known rapper anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you and your sausage party, waited out in the cold for an hour, hoping for some honest 1 on 1 time...and your bitch ass man... GOT HIS FACE BLASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"we rumbled" = "my man got snuffed by some chumps"

"punched from the side" = poor depth perception and no hand skills, cupcake in confrontation

and you decided to make a video... to document this failure....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you and your crew took a SERIOUS L kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations, you just gave sluaghterhouse their first bit of street cred.... your crew got fucked up by some of the softest niggas in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haters never got any class! I appreciate the paragraphs you just noted and I'm glad you actually took sometime out from your purposeless life to be direct and honest. Hey you really did something for yourself. Congrats. Me on the other hand I got real things to deal with!

CEITEDMOFO
02-15-2011, 10:51 PM
LEARNz YOU BITCHASSNIGGA,

I KNEW U WAS A BITCH ASS NIGGA GETTIN YA ASSWHIPPED BY FAGGIT ASS SLAUGHTERHOUSE WEAK ASS CREW(EXCEPT FOR MY NIGGA JOEL)

BUDDENS IS A PUSSY NIGGA WHO GOT ETHERED BY A PRETTY BITCH

OXucM9y0fjI

OntheHorizon
02-16-2011, 07:49 AM
LEARNz YOU BITCHASSNIGGA,

I KNEW U WAS A BITCH ASS NIGGA GETTIN YA ASSWHIPPED BY FAGGIT ASS SLAUGHTERHOUSE WEAK ASS CREW(EXCEPT FOR MY NIGGA JOEL)

BUDDENS IS A PUSSY NIGGA WHO GOT ETHERED BY A PRETTY BITCH

OXucM9y0fjI

Wow, You just a straight up hater if you actually think that Lil B song can touch joe budden, lol, did joey beat up your sister or summin??

Socrates92
02-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Cool

Thanks for my opinion

Twiztid-Wutang
02-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Ive learned that the term 'Hater' has evolved to a name you give someone who just doesn't share your opinion, And it makes people NEVER evolve or change, They just stick to their bullshit and neglect people who criticize them.

Socrates92
02-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Ive learned that the term 'Hater' has evolved to a name you give someone who just doesn't share your opinion, And it makes people NEVER evolve or change, They just stick to their bullshit and neglect people who criticize them.

Man I'm not even joking, I could watch the clip in your sig all night.

Mr. R&B
02-16-2011, 01:53 PM

Co-sign.

Furthermore, it seems like some people think those with a differing viewpoint are challenging their identity and world view simply by disagreeing with the way they see things.

90% of people are straight-up douchebags.

CEITEDMOFO
02-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow, You just a straight up hater if you actually think that Lil B song can touch joe budden, lol, did joey beat up your sister or summin??

WOW YOUR A FAGGiT YOU MUST HAVE CRIED WHEN ICE WATER SNUCK JOE AND DECK ETHERED HIM

OR WHEN SAIGON ETHERED HIM

main_man
02-17-2011, 02:10 PM
^^ damn thats some nice titties. who is she??

anyway, back on topic.
so you paid $100 a head to go backstage and meet slaughterhouse. usually, those type deals are made by the club or the group manager to put more money in their own pockets. slaughterhouse probably had no idea who and what you guys were doing back there.
and unless it was a actual member of the group that eye jammied your boy, you cant really take it out on them either. bodyguards and club security cant wait for someone to say/do something just a little bit hostile so they can jump the fuck out of someone (especially at hip hop events). thats why you never go to a club without a pistol. so when something like this happens you can kill them all. (thats a joke.......kinda)

royce and joell are still two of the nicest spitting currently.
crooked needs some good production to make a tight ass west coast album. hes very capable of that.
and buddens aint as bad as some on this forum make him out to be. yes, hes an emotional mess, but he can spit when he wants. if saigon can squash his beef, then so can internet peons. and in all reality the lil b cat didnt "ether" buddens at all. just based on the fact that he cant rap worth a shit.

LearnZ
02-17-2011, 05:57 PM

Thank you for pointing that out! One things for sure, Haters will never end up on the unemployment line!

Mr. R&B
02-17-2011, 06:23 PM
That doesn't make sense.

If one could get paid for hating, I'd be a trillionaire.

LearnZ
02-18-2011, 08:49 AM
^^ damn thats some nice titties. who is she??

anyway, back on topic.
so you paid $100 a head to go backstage and meet slaughterhouse. usually, those type deals are made by the club or the group manager to put more money in their own pockets. slaughterhouse probably had no idea who and what you guys were doing back there.
and unless it was a actual member of the group that eye jammied your boy, you cant really take it out on them either. bodyguards and club security cant wait for someone to say/do something just a little bit hostile so they can jump the fuck out of someone (especially at hip hop events). thats why you never go to a club without a pistol. so when something like this happens you can kill them all. (thats a joke.......kinda)

royce and joell are still two of the nicest spitting currently.
crooked needs some good production to make a tight ass west coast album. hes very capable of that.
and buddens aint as bad as some on this forum make him out to be. yes, hes an emotional mess, but he can spit when he wants. if saigon can squash his beef, then so can internet peons. and in all reality the lil b cat didnt "ether" buddens at all. just based on the fact that he cant rap worth a shit.

You actually pretty on point with your observation. The brawl actually started with Joell Ortiz's Managment and the dicks around them who don't know how to hold they alcohol growing balls and striking my boy Loak. I kid you not it was 2 of us versus like 20 plus of them, Guards getting punched, tables flipped etc. This has nothing to do with lyrical skills; there's no denying all of em can spit. Joe buddens is a dick in real life though! Anyhow I got footage and this definitely could have been avoided if the venue would've met with it's terms.

LearnZ
02-18-2011, 08:51 AM
That doesn't make sense.

If one could get paid for hating, I'd be a trillionaire.

LOL True indeed! They get paid in monopoly money I guess!