PDA

View Full Version : Tracklisting & Cover Art Revealed To Cunninlynguists' "Oneirology"

KoolGenius
02-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Album is out March 22nd, you can pre order a signed album on qn5.com by the end of next week.

Kentucky and Georgia Hip Hop trio the Cunninlynguists will release their fifth studio album next month, March 22's Oneirology. Coming on Bad Taste Records/RBC Records, the veteran underground outfit led by producer/emcee Kno, along with emcees Deacon The Villain and Natti's latest work appears at this time to not include features. In the past, the QN5-affiliated group has worked with Cee Lo, Devin The Dude and Masta Ace.

The reported tracklisting to Oneirology is as follows:

http://cdn.hiphopdx.com//images/news/oneirology.jpg

01. Predormitum (Prologue)
02. Darkness (Dream On) f. Anna Wise of Sonnymoon
03. Phantasmata
04. Hard As They Come (Act I) f. Freddie Gibbs
05. Murder (Act II) f. Big K.R.I.T.
06. My Habit (I Haven't Changed)
07. Get Ignorant
08. Shattered Dreams
09. Stars Shine Brightest (In The Darkest Of Night) f. Rick Warren
10. So As Not To Wake You (Interlude)
11. Enemies With Benefits f. Tonedeff
12. Looking Back f. Anna Wise of Sonnymoon
13. Dreams f. Tunji & B.J. The Chicago Kid
14. Hypnopomp (Epilogue) f. Bianca Spriggs
15. Embers

Synthesizer Patel
02-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Those features look great. And Cunninglynguists have yet to disappoint me, so....yeah can't wait till this album drops

issues
02-14-2011, 03:42 AM
artwork is nice..

claaa7
02-14-2011, 05:58 AM
man, Freddie Gibbs on a Kno beat?! that's gonna be interesting for sure.. it's been a while since i checked C.N. but i used to love alot of their music from around 2003 altho mainly through other people playing them. i never picked up one of their albums. which one would y'all say is the best front-to-back piece by this group?

dope artwork too.

GhettoGnom
02-14-2011, 11:49 AM
man, Freddie Gibbs on a Kno beat?! that's gonna be interesting for sure..

The second track with Gibbs on a Kno beat actually!
V3S6lU1J9Oo

[QUOTE=claaa7;2049941]it's been a while since i checked C.N. but i used to love alot of their music from around 2003 altho mainly through other people playing them. i never picked up one of their albums. which one would y'all say is the best front-to-back piece by this group?
Damn, you're surprising me claa!

Anyways, to me it's easily A Piece Of Strange, which is not only my fav. CL album, but one of my all time favorite albums period. The type of album you put on and can just sit there and listen til it's finished. After that I would probably go to Dirty Acres, and then it doesn't really matter. All of their albums are class.

Definitely get A Piece Of Strange though.

RynMur
02-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Love to see Freddie Gibbs & Big Krit on there.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-15-2011, 10:41 PM
http://images.thisisnotatrueending.com/politics/fuckyeahobama.jpg

claaa7
02-16-2011, 04:15 AM
GhettoGnom: thanks my man.. i don't know why i never got around to cop one of their lps, my cousin loves them so i often her alot of their stuff when she's around. my favorite track so far is prolly "Seasons" that features Masta Ace, but tbh most of the stuff is dopeness; especially the production, really nice atmospheric stuff