PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of Ya'll Were beat by Your Dad for being a whiney kid?

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 01:27 PM
I can't stand my father. I feel bad saying that i hate him but he brings it on himself. All he does is bitch and complain about my life and i'm sick of it. He doesn't like me watching a lot of tv and being at the library all day on Saturdays. He thinks i'm wasting my life and he wants me to make some changes and i don't want to because i'm satisfied with my life. I'm gonna try to move outta my parents house next year when i get my credit card paid off because i'm tired of him. I left my parents house when i graduated from high school because of him and moved in with my grandparents in Cleveland. Then i ended up having to come back to Maryland to live with my parents because i couldn't get a job in Cleveland and i told myself that i never wanted to live with my parents again because i don't like my dad. Him and my mom were arguing last night and i'm glad i wasn't there when they were. I heard them arguing early this morning and now they're sleeping in separate bedrooms. I don't know what's gonna happen between them but i hope my mom divorces him. He's a difficult guy to deal with and i'm surprised my mom has put up with him for almost 35 years.

If i wanna watch a lot of tv, listen to music and be on the internet during my spare time, what's wrong with that? I work 2 jobs. What more does he want from me? Get off my fucking back and leave me alone. If he wants to make some changes, he can do that. He thinks i should read school books and educate myself but i don't want to because i have no interest in school. I've never liked school. I like to read books but only about stuff that interests me. Don't try to force me to make some changes with my life. He tries to tell me how i should spend my money. He told me i should spend $120 every 2 weeks on groceries and that's not enough because there's a lot of food i like to buy when i go grocery shopping. He eats up ice cream and apple pie i buy but he tells me i buy too much ice cream. When he goes grocery shopping, he won't buy any ice cream and apple pie even though he knows he likes to eat it. If my mom does decide to divorce him, i won't stay with him because he needs to be by himself so he can be miserable and lonely. I don't see how any woman can be bothered with him. He bitches all the time about his job is trying to fire him.

Art Vandelay
02-12-2011, 01:32 PM
IHe eats up ice cream and apple pie i buy but he tells me i buy too much ice cream. When he goes grocery shopping, he won't buy any ice cream and apple pie even though he knows he likes to eat it.

is your dad eating up all the ignorant chocolate deluxe?

m-2klRHBvxo

IrOnMaN
02-12-2011, 01:34 PM
At least you have parents and love ones to depend on if you're in any trouble. Some people don't have that luxury.

Oh. To answer your question, I liked my dad just fine.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2011, 01:34 PM
He eats up ice cream and apple pie i buy but he tells me i buy too much ice cream. When he goes grocery shopping, he won't buy any ice cream and apple pie even though he knows he likes to eat it.

http://www.romoplasticsurgery.com/blogart/images/RogerEbert.jpg

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm grateful that my parents are alive so i can have a place to live because if they weren't around, i'd probably be homeless. I can't afford to live on my own and it's a damn shame that it's gonna take forever for the low income housing authority to get me a place to live. I appreciate my dad letting me use his car recently when my car was at the repair shop because if he hadn't, i wouldn't have been able to get to work. But he gets on my damn nerves. I've never gotten along with him. I've disliked him since i was a kid. If he dies before me, i'm not going to his funeral and i hope my mom doesn't force me to go.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-12-2011, 01:42 PM
jW3PFC86UNI

J-Cee
02-12-2011, 01:44 PM
At least you have parents and love ones to depend on if you're in any trouble. Some people don't have that luxury.

Oh. To answer your question, I liked my dad just fine.

this....and..
Of course your dad is gonna be that way,he's ya father,He obviously knows you can do better.Sometimes you've gotta go out of your comfort zone for those that care about you and to better yourself.
You should want to earn your fathers respect,prove him wrong if anything..do what ya gotta do,Life is only gonna get harder,i can say that at 24..and to to be ready for the worst at all times...

Prolifical ENG
02-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Kudos to your dad for expecting more from you. Thats what parents are for. It doesnt matter what age you are.

Lol @ your mom kicking him out of the bed and he had to take the couch. Its really nothing to some couples that have been together that long.

Stop buying ice cream and pie. Your dad doesnt buy it because he knows he gonna eat it all as soon as he gets home.

Now go treat your dad to some Applebees.

Art Vandelay
02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
I'm grateful that my parents are alive so i can have a place to live because if they weren't around, i'd probably be homeless. I can't afford to live on my own and it's a damn shame that it's gonna take forever for the low income housing authority to get me a place to live. I appreciate my dad letting me use his car recently when my car was at the repair shop because if he hadn't, i wouldn't have been able to get to work. But he gets on my damn nerves. I've never gotten along with him. I've disliked him since i was a kid. If he dies before me, i'm not going to his funeral and i hope my mom doesn't force me to go.

if you really hate your dad you should move out and refuse to use his car when it is offered to you. it's obvious that your dad loves you and wants you to do better, yet you won't go to his funeral?

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 01:54 PM
I don't want his respect. Fuck him. I wish he wasn't my dad. My mom has told him over and over again to stop yelling and cursing at her when he gets upset at her and me and he continues to do that. So why should i and my mom make changes when he won't change? I talked to my brother today to let him know what's going on with our parents arguing last night and he said i should pray for them and he told me not to get involved. My mother's birthday is coming up soon and i wanna take her to lunch and talk to her about my dad. I wanna tell her to divorce him but she needs to be the one to make that decision. I want my mom to be happy and i know she isn't happy because of him. It's only a matter of time for her to leave him and i will be happy when she does that because she'll have some peace. She'll never have any peace and be happy if she continues to stay with him.

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Art Vandelay if my dad loves me, he has a hard time showing it and he's never told me he loves me. If he loved me, he would never yell and curse at me when he gets upset. Yes i'm not going to his funeral if he dies before me and i won't have any regrets about it.

Art Vandelay
02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
if he didn't love you, he wouldn't let you stay in his house. if he didn't love you, he would not give you his car

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 02:05 PM
You're right but believe me i don't wanna live with my parents. I wish the rent wasn't so damn expensive in this area for a apartment because i would've been on my own a long time ago. When i get my credit card paid off in June of next year, i'm gonna move outta my parents house. I might move out before then if my dad continues to get on my nerves. I'm fed up with him and i'm tired of him. He will cause anybody to be stressed out.

Art Vandelay
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I wish the rent wasn't so damn expensive in this area for a apartment because i would've been on my own a long time ago.

x4o-TeMHys0

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 02:07 PM
I hate having to buy him a gift on father's day and his birthday because i've never loved him.

J-Cee
02-12-2011, 02:07 PM
post a pic of your dad,i picture him lookin like this guy for some reason

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb1Vz94ic5BiMikF3X5ACz7dMG0HwyT HDOltG_JdZ6O916lggwHQ&t=1

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . My dad has terrible breath. I hate being close to him when he's talking because his breath stinks so bad. He uses mouthwash and gum and that still doesn't work LOL.

CEITEDMOFO
02-12-2011, 02:13 PM
http://www.romoplasticsurgery.com/blogart/images/RogerEbert.jpg

ROFLOLOLo

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Your dad is, like, soooooooo lame.

He should just let you eat ice cream and pie and stay up as late as you want and not ever make you do homework! school is ,like, the WORST! Plus he practically bangs down the bathroom door when youre in there pulling on your chest nips.

OMG! What a meanie!

CharlesJones
02-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. But seriously though Rodney Dangerfield this topic is serious because i really hate my dad. He has a serious problem with anger and he needs to talk to a psychiatrist about it but i know he won't admit he has a problem. He's always had a anger problem and he got it from his mom because he told me his mom used to curse and yell at him when he was a kid. So he figured when he has kids, he was gonna do the same thing and what he doesn't understand is that yelling and cursing at your kids when they do wrong is gonna make your kids hate you. Parents shouldn't yell and curse at their kids when they do wrong because that isn't how you should raise your kids. Black parents for some reason have always yelled and cursed and spanked their kids when they do wrong and that's terrible. Bill Cosby talks about that in his Come On People book and he said that's the wrong way to raise your kids and he's right. There's ways parents can discipline their kids without cursing, yelling and spanking them.

Paranoid
02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
this thread is too much

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 12:51 AM
You should want to earn your fathers respect

fuck that.

i've never had any problems with my parents, but why would you try to earn the respect of a cunt?

if someone's an arsehole, they don't deserve respect, it doesn't matter who they are.

J-Cee
02-13-2011, 12:55 AM
fuck that.

i've never had any problems with my parents, but why would you try to earn the respect of a cunt?

if someone's an arsehole, they don't deserve respect, it doesn't matter who they are.

yeh i guess i'm goin by me and my own dad,but if the man doesn't abuse him gives him a place to stay/car to drive and loves him he should wanna earn his respect..i mean he wouldn't exist without him..but i don't know how the man is so i can't really say too much..

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 12:59 AM
is charlesjones 15?

check two
02-13-2011, 01:27 AM
I think he had said before that he's about 34.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 01:30 AM
fair enough j-cee, and yeah charles, if you hate your dad so much fucking grow up and do something about it.

if you're really 35.... i don't now what to say.

ALCATRAZ
02-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I hate having to buy him a gift on father's day and his birthday because i've never loved him.

jesus lol

when i moved out of my parents house it was because of a falling out with my father

since then we've reconciled, but yeah there was a point where i wanted to do that nigga in somethin serious

i guess there's always gonna be that time (especially if yr a male) when you and yr pops clash... just another part of life i suppose

SL33
02-13-2011, 06:41 AM
If he dies before me, i'm not going to his funeral and i hope my mom doesn't force me to go.

This is pussy-like and disrespectful.

Undiluted Karma
02-13-2011, 06:57 AM
I can't stand my father. I feel bad saying that i hate him but he brings it on himself. All he does is bitch and complain about my life and i'm sick of it.

Hahaha the irony

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 07:03 AM
This is pussy-like and disrespectful.

lol, half you degenerates are actually convinced you need to respect your parents because they birthed you.

i don't know if it's a religious thing or something, but use your fucking brains, jesus.

Undiluted Karma
02-13-2011, 07:03 AM
Wait your Dad is moaning at you to get an education?

Thats probably in your best interests and telling you to cut down on shopping spending is hardly the trappings of a bad fathert.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Charles' dad is a ice cream and pie fueled domestic monster, ranting and raving like a maniac about how it's abnormal for a 35 year old man to live with his parents and dedicate all his free time to posting on a wu tang forum and watching shitty action movies.

I'm with you Charles, stand up against this tyrant, and reclaim your pie eating freedom.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 07:47 AM
and so another clue emerges as we solve the riddle that is charlesjones

E-Z
02-13-2011, 09:30 AM
i dont like anyone in my family

Mic Tyson
02-13-2011, 10:01 AM
how about you get your 35 year old ass the fuck out of his house and do something with your life, he might not complain then

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 10:49 AM
basically what we have here is a no nonsense father who is selfish and probably a bit narcissistic/ old school trying to raise a kid with a learning disability...

...but he doesnt believe in that shit because thats sissy nonsense and still believes charles can work harder and stop being lazy.

Undiluted Karma
02-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Charles isnt interested in anyones opinions anyway, he justs posts this shit for attention

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-13-2011, 10:55 AM
xmziKznmxuE

Art Vandelay
02-13-2011, 10:55 AM
lol, half you degenerates are actually convinced you need to respect your parents because they birthed you.

i don't know if it's a religious thing or something, but use your fucking brains, jesus.

i completely agree with you sean/pat but not in this case for charlesjones.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Charles isnt interested in anyones opinions anyway, he justs posts this shit for attention

shut up faggot...your stupid comments aren't helping a brother in need.

you anti-american bigot.

Art Vandelay
02-13-2011, 11:01 AM

you anti-american bigot.

you pro-american bigot.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 12:54 PM

you pro-american bigot.

shut up faggot... your stupid comments aren't helping a brother in need.

you hillbilly bigot.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
dude i loved my dad he was a hero he lost his arm in Watts

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 01:26 PM
and i mean hero as to say he was protecting his neighborhood wile the cops were shooting idiots that were trying to destroy there neighborhood

rest in peace old man sorry for killing mom

BRONZBODY
02-14-2011, 09:36 AM
chuckie...arent you like 35???

therein lies the problem, your overstayed your welcome a loong time ago nigga......

BRONZBODY
02-14-2011, 09:41 AM
chuckie...arent you like 35???

therein lies the problem, your overstayed your welcome a loong time ago nigga......

Frank Sobotka
02-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm almost at the point where I start beating my dad for being whinny.

TSA
02-14-2011, 11:44 AM
I don't want his respect. Fuck him. I wish he wasn't my dad. My mom has told him over and over again to stop yelling and cursing at her when he gets upset at her and me and he continues to do that. So why should i and my mom make changes when he won't change? I talked to my brother today to let him know what's going on with our parents arguing last night and he said i should pray for them and he told me not to get involved. My mother's birthday is coming up soon and i wanna take her to lunch and talk to her about my dad. I wanna tell her to divorce him but she needs to be the one to make that decision. I want my mom to be happy and i know she isn't happy because of him. It's only a matter of time for her to leave him and i will be happy when she does that because she'll have some peace. She'll never have any peace and be happy if she continues to stay with him.
Its clear your whore mother is a retarded bitch like you. Your dad seems to be the only non retard in your family so im guessing the retard gene came from your mother.

He's upset that his faggot son is a retard and useless pussy, nothing else. He's get on your ass about little things but it's cause he's simply disappointed that YOU'RE what he had as a son. Since socially he can't express his hatred for himself in breeding your retard mother and creating a piece of taint like you, he lets out his frustration by attacking your faggot mannerisms, though it never quenches his thrust to hurt you as much as your degenerate birth hurt him so he's always doing it.

though not as much as any other person.

If i were your dad i would be disappointed to cause your retarded and a waste of time. You have to understand where he's coming from. He may be a 'tough' dad for not wanting you to waste your life licking womens feet, eating pie, and hovering over the public library's computers when there a whole gang of 12 year old indonesian kids that want to play on it too, but you have to step outside of your skin and realize having you as a son would be horribly frustrating and disappointing.

You're not even gonna bear him grandchildren cause you're a retard. that has to hurt. You're a complete burden on him and your mom and his the only one that isn't crippled by mental retardation so he can tell you you're fucking up and costing him too much pride and money and it's sad that you're too self centered to realize you're ruining his life.

beautifulrock
02-14-2011, 11:47 AM
TSA's new nickname is "the pot" because he just called the kettle black.

IrOnMaN
02-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Its clear your whore mother is a retarded bitch like you. Your dad seems to be the only non retard in your family so im guessing the retard gene came from your mother.

He's upset that his faggot son is a retard and useless pussy, nothing else. He's get on your ass about little things but it's cause he's simply disappointed that YOU'RE what he had as a son. Since socially he can't express his hatred for himself in breeding your retard mother and creating a piece of taint like you, he lets out his frustration by attacking your faggot mannerisms, though it never quenches his thrust to hurt you as much as your degenerate birth hurt him so he's always doing it.

If i were your dad i would be disappointed to cause your retarded and a waste of time. You have to understand where he's coming from. He may be a 'tough' dad for not wanting you to waste your life licking womens feet, eating pie, and hovering over the public library's computers when there a whole gang of 12 year old indonesian kids that want to play on it too, but you have to step outside of your skin and realize having you as a son would be horribly frustrating and disappointing.

You're not even gonna bear him grandchildren cause you're a retard. that has to hurt. You're a complete burden on him and your mom and his the only one that isn't crippled by mental retardation so he can tell you you're fucking up and costing him too much pride and money and it's sad that you're too self centered to realize you're ruining his life.

Damn!

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-14-2011, 12:18 PM

DYpDWCa-wtc

CharlesJones
02-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Ooooh i'm gonna cry because TSA dissed me hahahahahahahahahahaha.

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2011, 09:05 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgn2jbCDtK1qd2avdo1_500.gif

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 03:52 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7q35319B01qak4nvo1_400.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2011, 08:13 AM
^ hahahaha

My dad's like Red Forman from that 70's show. God, I hate that show. I got so many feet up my ass I shit fungi.

tajeco
02-19-2011, 06:53 AM
In a related story. A guy here in the SF Bay Area was just arrested for killing his 2 month old baby by punching him in the face for crying. He also has abused his 2 year old and wife. I hope the guy gets physically tortured in prison, everyday, for the rest of his worthless life.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/02/19/BAM81HQALV.DTL

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 06:59 AM
He did the right thing, according to wu corp.

SL33
02-19-2011, 07:07 AM
I hope the guy gets physically tortured in prison, everyday, for the rest of his worthless life.

Check this out.

http://hiphopwired.com/2011/02/10/rapist-decapitated-in-brazilian-prison/

SL33
02-19-2011, 07:08 AM
TSA's post was raw but true btw.

CharlesJones
02-19-2011, 10:05 AM
SL33, that guy that got killed in prison got what he deserved. Parents shouldn't physically and sexually abuse their kids.