PDA

View Full Version : Why is Sunny Winters such a cocksucker?

beautifulrock
02-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Does anybody know? I mean he clearly craves the cock.

apparently this post was too real for him.

And to answer your original question, black people were a more athletically inclined race because they needed to be in order to chase down their food and survive in the harsh African climate. White people were a more intellectually inclined race because they needed to be intuitive in order to survive harsh winters. So your original point is rather moot, but I would say if black people were in charge, there would be no white people today. It's just a feeling that I'm basing on account of the staggering amount of genocide in Africa today.

If I'm wrong, how come blacks in Africa have been around twice as long as whites in Europe and have gone nowhere technologically in the last 10,000 years, and how come the average NBA team has 1.7 out of 12 white players?

Am I wrong? Point out the flaw in my logic if I am.

Carl Lewis, greatest athlete ever, black. Michael Phelps, greatest aquatic athlete ever, white. Why? Blacks can't swim.

netscape check two
02-12-2011, 05:39 PM
I think Mark Spitz could have taken Phelps.

Fatal Guillotine
seems like you taking the louis cypher route of posting this in threads that have nothing to do with your statements.
and getting threads locked.....who benefits from your actions, none of KTL....it seems your statement was made and thats your view...sunny as well as anyone else black or white are subject to disagreement.....you're letting your emotions overcome you

beautifulrock
And to answer your original question, black people were a more athletically inclined race because they needed to be in order to chase down their food and survive in the harsh African climate. White people were a more intellectually inclined race because they needed to be intuitive in order to survive harsh winters. So your original point is rather moot, but I would say if black people were in charge, there would be no white people today. It's just a feeling that I'm basing on account of the staggering amount of genocide in Africa today.

Notice I said were, because I believe with the same educational opportunities as whites there is no advantage today to being white. Of course Sunny will use this to quote me out of context in his little sig.

beautifulrock
02-12-2011, 05:42 PM
seems like you taking the louis cypher route of posting this in threads that have nothing to do with your statements.
and getting threads locked.....who benefits from your actions, none of KTL....it seems your statement was made and thats your view...sunny as well as anyone else black or white are subject to disagreement.....you're letting your emotions overcome youSunny is being a baby. He simply can't take my opinion so he has to censor me. I'll just post everything in gen chat where a cocksucking faggot like him can't touch it.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 05:43 PM
lmao @ this angry bastard

he/she has more threads with my name in the title than anyone else

b Rock is in lub wib mee

beautifulrock
02-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I am angry. Angry that Cilvaringz would put such an unenlightened bitch like you in charge of something that is meant to be intellectual.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 05:47 PM
b rock is a reptilian who wants to keep people on a lower frequency

he is upset at the peaceful dialogues and the growth we've accomplished

this nigga comes up in there like this

You fucking idiot. It's not racism, it's secular tribal conflicts ...yap yap yap yap

and expects to be respected - i'm not reading the bullshit he has to say about me in this thread - his intentions are to only lower the moral of the group - to hell wiff a B Rock lmao and his red faced unincredible hulk tactics

Fatal Guillotine
02-12-2011, 05:48 PM
lmao

should i get a ringside seat and a root beer?....i think this is going to be entertaining

plus like i stated in the traveling thread B rock, if you going to discuss race discuss both parties thats like discussing politics and discussing the democracts and leaving out the republicians...you made a statement about black people being athletically inclined and go out hunting food....lets not forget the caveman brethen whose originates in the caucus mountains....

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 05:53 PM
nah i'm done - like i said - i'm not reading one word he has to say about me

i want the rest of my day to be peaceful - no need in feeding into negative energy - i might post some funny ass pictures in this thread though -

beautifulrock
02-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Anybody who thinks a war between Rwanda and Burundi is "racism" is a fucking idiot. I'm sorry, but you and everybody else knows that zooruka is a fucking idiot. It's like, fact dude. But that has nothing to do with you erasing my posts and you know it. I called you a racist and it hit way too close to home, so now you're acting like a baby. Boo hoo.

Fatal Guillotine, don't even bother talking to me. I can't understand anything you say.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2011, 06:06 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/2wdvhfo.jpg

"you're a fucking idiot" seems to be B Rocks favorite words

his father must has said that shit to him a million times in his youth

i understand your in pain young man - but don't spread it cause it'll only come back to you 3 fold

Fatal Guillotine
02-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Anybody who thinks a war between Rwanda and Burundi is "racism" is a fucking idiot. I'm sorry, but you and everybody else knows that zooruka is a fucking idiot. It's like, fact dude. But that has nothing to do with you erasing my posts and you know it. I called you a racist and it hit way too close to home, so now you're acting like a baby. Boo hoo.

Fatal Guillotine, don't even bother talking to me. I can't understand anything you say.

why are you here

no seriously why are you here?

Fatal Guillotine
02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
b rock, i wont go back and forth with you but from your posts youre not thinking proof is made in the statement "fatal i can understand anything you say"

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 06:38 PM
hahahah sunny-chan is such an idiot yo my dude the reason why Africans cant go know were is mealy there resources and lack of when you are in a harsh environmental all you can do is live to survive you cannot devote any of your time for thinking of better whay to live only to live

no luckily the meditation and Europe, china and India had a large number recourses so they were alloted time for thought thats why many clergy (in europe) and scientist (in Asia) and philosophers were given tides from the people t focus on cultural advancements but if the people can't afford that to help the thinkers who is left to do the thinking

think about it sunny its like in age of empires technology cost recourses
i miss the KTL

beautifulrock
02-12-2011, 06:53 PM
b rock, i wont go back and forth with you but from your posts youre not thinking proof is made in the statement "fatal i can understand anything you say"
What language is that? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU. Stop addressing me.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Blacks can't swim.
lol

8PPcvJNNZi8

diggy
02-12-2011, 07:45 PM
B-rock has no qualifications to speak on these matters for reason that he is an angry idiot who cannot think straight.

EAGLE EYE
02-12-2011, 11:07 PM
and sunny is known to have a birdchest.

rofl

it's cute when he talks tough though.

yonder
02-13-2011, 08:10 AM
birdchest haahahah

yonder
02-13-2011, 08:11 AM
i get the impression that everybody hates sunny winters. true/false?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 09:04 AM
Sunny is the equivalent of any other racist who is actually proud of their racism.

Most educated, cosmopolitan people, regardless of race, have the sense to disguise their racism (they usually vent their racial frustration when amongst people who they consider of their own race.... or on internet hip hop forums).

Nazi's and 5%ers are actually proud of it and celebrate it.

As a result, he is obviously an idiot.

A cocksucker? i don't know, i guess he does kind of act like he is fearful of/curious about white genitalia...

B rock, i think you need to give up thinking that KTL is meant to be "intellectual".

It's meant to be about "knowledge" in the hip hop sense of the word.

beautifulrock
02-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Wow, ya know, when you put it that way, I see your point pat.

LORD NOSE
02-13-2011, 09:45 AM
didn't read any of the bullshit - but find it sad that you wake up with me on your mind

it's so early in the morning - bet you ain't even brush your teeth yet - what a sad existence - ok now carry on

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 09:50 AM
haha

B rock, is it a surprise Sunny sees Natural Sciences as the enemy?

You think he actually wants to hear the scientific reasoning behind the differences between humans you inhabit difference climes?

He has the whole Yakub thing (Adam and Eve myth's poor cousin) to take care of all "the bullshit".

LORD NOSE
02-13-2011, 10:23 AM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8184/238365625179b3dfd926.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 11:01 AM
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/c719824f.png?t=1297612530

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 11:57 AM
^bhaahbhahbaha!

haha

B rock, is it a surprise Sunny sees Natural Sciences as the enemy?

You think he actually wants to hear the scientific reasoning behind the differences between humans you inhabit difference climes?

He has the whole Yakub thing (Adam and Eve myth's poor cousin) to take care of all "the bullshit".

amen Patrick....amen

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 01:34 PM
why do i get the filling that i'm the spark for all this

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 01:55 PM
i dont read any of your posts, your retarded

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Does anybody know? I mean he clearly craves the cock.

apparently this post was too real for him.

If I'm wrong, how come blacks in Africa have been around twice as long as whites in Europe and have gone nowhere technologically in the last 10,000 years, and how come the average NBA team has 1.7 out of 12 white players?

Am I wrong? Point out the flaw in my logic if I am.

Carl Lewis, greatest athlete ever, black. Michael Phelps, greatest aquatic athlete ever, white. Why? Blacks can't swim.

this is ridiculously stupid. it's logically sound in the context of the information in your post... but if you consider the rest of known human history, you just come off as yet another bigoted internet troll, albeit one with a more well developed thought process.

generalizations are bad, m'kay...blacks can't swim, har har durr hurr...white mens can't jump neitha durrrrr....

staggering amount of genocide in africa? sure...but you're ignoring ethnic cleansing in eastern europe, this little thing called the holocaust, the history of european colonialism and the gentrification, exploitation and gradual extermination of indigenous people...

dude, by your logic, chinese people are superior to white people since they developed paper and gun powder first, and arabs are also superior to europeans because their medical sciences and mathematics were well in advance of europeans until they crept out of the dark ages...

you idiots are so dense, you ignore, or refuse to acknowledge, the fact that you've been taught a eurocentric worldview of history in school, that elevated the achievements of cultures rooted in a greco-roman tradition and placed them above the achievements of other cultures that you've probably never even bothered to learn about.

you don't know shit about africa or it's history beyond slavery, cnn's coverage of darfur and somali pirates, and 'save the children' ads with 'babies with flies on their cheeks'. But this is the internet, where people act like authorities on shit they know nothing about.

how come the average NBA team has 1.7 out of 12 white players?

what does that even mean?

why am i wasting my time? what was the point of your post in the first place, brock? to piss off sunny? you couldn't have just posted a picture of a pork chop and "damn! that's good eatin'" ?

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 02:07 PM

there's no scientific evidence to support the belief that living in a different climate would cause your brain to develop differently, that the baseline human intellectual potential would somehow be decreased because a group of people lives somewhere that's hot. that's stupid. yes, they're goals and methods of survival would change, but brock's on some "those darkies have an extra bone in their leg that makes them run faster, but the white man's skull is formed differently because we have larger brains" bullshit.

i wish all racists would mutually annihilate each other on some matter vs. anti-matter shit

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 02:15 PM
i dont read any of your posts, your retarded

wasn't talking to you duche i was making a general statment

if i was directing a comment to you i would have ^ or [QUOTE]

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-13-2011, 02:22 PM
White people were a more intellectually inclined race because they needed to be intuitive in order to survive harsh winters..

lol this is some basic kkk shit.

You knowledge of evolution is absent.

Youre talking as though theres more than 1 human species out there. There isnt. We all use the same brains. We may use them in different ways.

White people came from Africa. The Africans who spread into Europe, are still Africans. Its the same people. Nobody has yet evolved new brains that are smarter than before.

Therefore, this bordering racist distinction youre trying to make between one and the other is a false dichotomy.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 02:31 PM
Pandemic, B rock isn't talking about today though, as far as i can tell.

He explains why african people are have greater athletic aptitude, but doesn't relate primitive white people's need " to be intuitive" with them being more intelligent today.

You don't think there is evolutionary support for people from Africa being more athletic than those from the Caucus?

His comments beyond that are speculative and clearly opinion.

"but I would say if black people were in charge, there would be no white people today."

A nonsense statement, but still just his opinion.

I have only read his post in this thread, if the original thread was started by him and is titled "Why Whites are Smarter than Blacks", i'd have a different take.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Laceydoodle, show me were he said that he thinks that makes white people now more intelligent?

You're right, we all have pretty much the same brains. It's stupid to think that Asian people are actually more intelligent than other 'races'.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 02:38 PM
You don't think there is evolutionary support for people from Africa being more athletic than those from the Caucus?

Not until I see a study done with modern scientific understanding that isn't being used to prop up a racist agenda, no.

People have a tendency to base their theories on generalizations without any facts to back them up and it's irritating (amusing also, but mostly irritating) . I seriously doubt any of us on this forum know enough about africa (an entire continent, mind you) or it's history to make some claims like that one way or another.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 02:55 PM
But can't you appreciate the different athletic physique (no homo) that African people have in contrast with those in Europe, even today?

Isn't it clear that a tall, lean physique would be better suited for athletic activity?

How can you tell me that there is no physical advantage in the face of the dominance of African athletes?

Are you trying to tell me there are factors other than evolutionary mutations which have caused this?

Such as? What in modern African society breeds athletic brilliance?

This cracker wrote a book about it ~ http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p1.php

beautifulrock
02-13-2011, 02:59 PM
this is ridiculously stupid. it's logically sound in the context of the information in your post... but if you consider the rest of known human history, you just come off as yet another bigoted internet troll, albeit one with a more well developed thought process.

generalizations are bad, m'kay...blacks can't swim, har har durr hurr...white mens can't jump neitha durrrrr....

staggering amount of genocide in africa? sure...but you're ignoring ethnic cleansing in eastern europe, this little thing called the holocaust, the history of european colonialism and the gentrification, exploitation and gradual extermination of indigenous people...

dude, by your logic, chinese people are superior to white people since they developed paper and gun powder first, and arabs are also superior to europeans because their medical sciences and mathematics were well in advance of europeans until they crept out of the dark ages...

you idiots are so dense, you ignore, or refuse to acknowledge, the fact that you've been taught a eurocentric worldview of history in school, that elevated the achievements of cultures rooted in a greco-roman tradition and placed them above the achievements of other cultures that you've probably never even bothered to learn about.

you don't know shit about africa or it's history beyond slavery, cnn's coverage of darfur and somali pirates, and 'save the children' ads with 'babies with flies on their cheeks'. But this is the internet, where people act like authorities on shit they know nothing about.

what does that even mean?

why am i wasting my time? what was the point of your post in the first place, brock? to piss off sunny? you couldn't have just posted a picture of a pork chop and "damn! that's good eatin'" ?

there's no scientific evidence to support the belief that living in a different climate would cause your brain to develop differently, that the baseline human intellectual potential would somehow be decreased because a group of people lives somewhere that's hot. that's stupid. yes, they're goals and methods of survival would change, but brock's on some "those darkies have an extra bone in their leg that makes them run faster, but the white man's skull is formed differently because we have larger brains" bullshit.

i wish all racists would mutually annihilate each other on some matter vs. anti-matter shit
You are taking what I said completely the wrong way. My observations are based on the past. I thought I cleared that up in the second post but clearly you were too busy to read that. Obviously you take offense to the generalization that blacks in the past were more athletically inclined and less intelligent than whites. Is it wrong though? Think about it seriously. Think about Africa and where it is today. Think about the fact that the entire continent was taken over and colonized. Yes, I do think that environment had a lot to do with the ingenuity of the two peoples. It's intelligence based on necessity. It seems a much less racist and idiotic explanation than God made whites smarter and blacks more athletic, blame him. Today, the smartest country in terms of average IQ is India. That wasn't even close to the case 2000 or even 200 years ago. Implanting a solid educational system helped them grow intellectually to the point where it is today. The same can happen anywhere, and to anyone. My original post wasn't nearly as jokey as the stuff I copied and put in here, but that's because it's gen chat.

As for your generalizations based on my logic, stay away from anecdotes, they aren't your strong suit. I respect you as a person, and don't care what color you are, or anybody else for that matter. It's insanely idiotic to show pride in something you have absolutely no control over, like being black. I don't care about this race shit at all. It's bullshit like that that makes people argue and get violent for no good reason.

Now, that being said, this whole shit started because Zooruka asked a stupid question, and I gave an even stupider answer. It was never meant to be taken seriously, or dissected in any way. The only reason I said it, was because Sunny said some white boy bullshit to me, and I wanted to piss him off, but leave it to the touchy little girls of this forum to blow some bullshit out of proportion and use it to call me a racist.

If I were racist, what would I be doing here? You're all a bunch of niggers, spics, chinks, kikes, eskimos, towel heads, and faggots.

Why would a racist correspond with THOSE kind of people?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Why do you think you need to forgo intelligence in favour of athleticism?

Aside from that, any change in "intelligence" in white people due to environmental factors would be minimal. Today, we all pretty much have the same mental capabilities.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Interesting that in a thread about a guy who has said white people are innately evil and weak.... people are calling someone else racist, for saying black people are more athletic.

beautifulrock
02-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Why do you think you need to forgo intelligence in favour of athleticism?

Aside from that, any change in "intelligence" in white people due to environmental factors would be minimal. Today, we all pretty much have the same mental capabilities.

Yea, that's because today we have all the same educational opportunities. Well, the people that don't still live in huts do anyway. Perhaps environment isn't the biggest swaying factor toward the development of intelligence, but it certainly got the ball rolling. You need to be smart to survive winter. You need to build homes strong enough to withstand the seasons. That takes intellect. You need to have a food supply that lasts through the winter. That takes intellect. You need to defend your home against invaders. That takes intellect. You don't need intellect to get up and get food when it's just outside walking around. You just need to chuck a spear. No pun intended.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Can we all agree the chinks are the superior race?

They have martial arts, the highest intelligence, most advanced technology, beat everyone at any videogame, just wait until they invent something that gives them large penises and watch them take over the world.

And can we also agree that Arabs are the shittiest race? What do they have? Allah, bitches with mustaches and sand. That's it.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
Can we all agree the chinks are the superior race?

They have martial arts, the highest intelligence, most advanced technology, beat everyone at any videogame, just wait until they invent something that gives them large penises and watch them take over the world.

And can we also agree that Arabs are the shittiest race? What do they have? Allah, bitches with mustaches and sand. That's it.

thats bullshit dude
a korean tried to bum rush me in age of empires and he got what was coming my arrows blanketing the sky

same in star-craft bastard thought he Zergs are tough
pussy should have never underestimated my Terran

same in all half life games

and about the Arab thing
http://cdn.nuzizo.com/Pictures/Photos/4172f60b-b9d3-4dd7-b564-853501415c6b_h.jpg
wanna say that again

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2011, 03:44 PM
You don't need intellect to get up and get food when it's just outside walking around. You just need to chuck a spear. No pun intended.

Based on my experience in the outdoors, it takes more skill to hunt and trap prey than building a small shelter. Depends on what your trying to kill though.

My uncle spear fishes on his island, and its doesn't look easy.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 03:45 PM
thats bullshit dude
a korean tried to bum rush me in age of empires and he got what was coming my arrows blanketing the sky

same in star-craft bastard thought he Zergs are tough
pussy should have never underestimated my Terran

same in all half life games

and about the Arab thing
http://cdn.nuzizo.com/Pictures/Photos/4172f60b-b9d3-4dd7-b564-853501415c6b_h.jpg
wanna say that again

I don't know how you got off of my ignore list, but don't let it happen again.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/631292af.jpg?t=1297629850

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm just confused why the man with the golden bird chest doesn't get the same amount of backlash or should we say (Brocklash) when he's made threads, where claims have been made that white people were created in error.

lmao, maybe a lot of ya have a parity error in your memories.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 03:57 PM
I'm just confused why the man with the golden bird chest doesn't get the same amount of backlash or should we say (Brocklash) when he's made threads, where claims have been made that white people were created in error.

Kind of funny when so many black kids come from unplanned pregnancies and never knew their father and yet us whites are the error.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:08 PM
jasper because of that pic your now on my ignore list

right along win Style but is funny because i no longer acknowledge his existence yet hes still there..........

wait come to think of it i haven't seen him post in a wile

no...... now that i'm thinking about him hell exist again
do you see what you have done!!!

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Kind of funny when so many black kids come from unplanned pregnancies and never knew their father and yet us whites are the error.

that was jim crows plan take the man out the house and you destroy the child

then the child grows up to a man and does the same thing it's an endless cycle

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Based on my experience in the outdoors, it takes more skill to hunt and trap prey than building a small shelter. Depends on what your trying to kill though.

My uncle spear fishes on his island, and its doesn't look easy.

Precisely.

Brocks assumption that dangling a line down a ice hole and waiting for a fish to snap on it "advances the white man more intellectually" is just racial bias.

You could more easily make the arguement that hunting down wild pray in the vast and open african plains takes far more planning, cunning, teamwork, and nous than winter survival does.

Winter survival pretty much comes down to wrapping up warm and staying in the same place until it passes. Hunting mobile prey will probably even of decreased, having to rely on your "more advanced intellectual brain" to pick berries off a stationary bush.

whitey
02-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Yea, that's because today we have all the same educational opportunities. Well, the people that don't still live in huts do anyway. Perhaps environment isn't the biggest swaying factor toward the development of intelligence, but it certainly got the ball rolling. You need to be smart to survive winter. You need to build homes strong enough to withstand the seasons. That takes intellect. You need to have a food supply that lasts through the winter. That takes intellect. You need to defend your home against invaders. That takes intellect. You don't need intellect to get up and get food when it's just outside walking around. You just need to chuck a spear. No pun intended.

Precisely.

Brocks assumption that dangling a line down a ice hole and waiting for a fish to snap on it "advances the white man more intellectually" is just racial bias.

You could more easily make the arguement that hunting down wild pray in the vast and open african plains takes far more planning, cunning, teamwork, and nous than winter survival does.

Winter survival pretty much comes down to wrapping up warm and staying in the same place until it passes. Hunting mobile prey will probably even of decreased, having to rely on your "more advanced intellectual brain" to pick berries off a stationary bush.

the retardation of these two statements is on equal footing.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 04:37 PM
jasper because of that pic your now on my ignore list

right along win Style but is funny because i no longer acknowledge his existence yet hes still there..........

wait come to think of it i haven't seen him post in a wile

no...... now that i'm thinking about him hell exist again
do you see what you have done!!!Styles still sad we don't think his kid is Chagall.

Back on ignore now you nonsensical weeaboo you.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:48 PM
http://goodlifestore.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/_jim3583.jpg
who the fuck are you talking about

LORD NOSE
02-13-2011, 04:51 PM
didn't read this shit - but let me guess

......never mind.......

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9011/seriouscat2.png

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:54 PM
sunny-chan you only think its not funny because its about you

and if you can't laugh at your self then you really aren't worth shit are you

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2011, 05:22 PM
didn't read this shit - but let me guess

......never mind.......

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9011/seriouscat2.png
http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab52/robochrist/558b79b5.jpg?t=1297635693

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-13-2011, 08:28 PM
chinese people are poor drivers.

amirite?

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 08:48 PM
^in my community every ones a shitty driver except the Hmong whose to my recollection has not been involved in an collision in 10 years
and seeing is how i married into the community i'm pretty sure words would go around if some one broke the streak

and before you say anything Hmong in an ethnicity like manchu and mostly every one here is Hmong from China with the exception of like 2 families

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 09:35 PM
chinese people are poor drivers.

amirite?

yea and black people are the worst tippers.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 10:00 PM
yea and black people are the worst tippers.

yah cant argue that one i'm like a Jew when it come to tipping

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-13-2011, 10:18 PM

lmao, maybe a lot of ya have a parity error in your memories.

people read his threads?

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 03:48 PM
bump