PDA

View Full Version : why is it.....

Woozer
10-18-2005, 12:46 AM
people who dont smoke, know the perfect ways to ruin a high?

crass
10-18-2005, 12:46 AM
explain?

Woozer
10-18-2005, 12:53 AM
http://images.windowsmedia.com/img/prov_b/300_80/078636666327.jpg

Murdah Piff
10-18-2005, 12:59 AM
hey bitch

Woozer
10-18-2005, 01:01 AM
hey there my purple daddy

Woozer
10-18-2005, 01:01 AM
-no homo-

10-21-2005, 08:55 AM
nice thread....

it's because they don't smoke.

kid cal
10-21-2005, 09:10 AM
eh, i respect everybody's choice as long as they respect mine, you know? i have friends that used to smoke and don't smoke anymore, and they're cool. but if somebody obviously thinks they're better than me because they don't smoke or drink or any of that, well that's definitely a buzzkill. especially when they preach. these are usually people who don't even know what it's like to be high.

Big Risk
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
I was like that, I thought it was the stupidiest shit ever. Now look at me, IM TRYIN TO STOP.

WuBanga36
10-21-2005, 10:04 AM
I do not smoke or drink. If one makes the choice of doing either one or both, then that's on them. I get upset when peeps offer me when they know I know do either one.

Razorsharp
10-21-2005, 10:15 AM
I do not smoke or drink. If one makes the choice of doing either one or both, then that's on them. I get upset when peeps offer me when they know I know do either one.
good shit... im clean to0... stay sharp man

WuBanga36
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
^ Thanx, same to u.

Inspectah_Dirk
10-21-2005, 11:39 AM
I also hate people who always critize the fact that i smoke cigarettes. Always start couching when i light one up, just to let me know they don't like it, or tell me it could kill me.
Yeah, like i don't know that....stfu.
But i don't know bout this when it comes to weed :no:

Kriszy Substance
10-21-2005, 11:47 AM
To each their own I say...I smoke a bit of both....

I like to get baked on chronic and go to the mall or grocery store and imagine what people look like naked....check it out...this is what I see!! Can be funny OR a serious buzz-kill!

http://www.incident.net/works/miseanu/nues.html

^^^some of them are not so bad at all!

All My Love as I Wake and Bake!

Bedlam
10-21-2005, 11:51 AM
what i hate the most is people who have never smoked or havent done any research at all on weed try to tell me that weed is gonna kill me and im gonna get lung cancer and shit like that.

100pr00f
10-21-2005, 11:54 AM
lol long line of ladies ...also on eof them thier tits are 2 diff sizes lol

deadlymelody
10-21-2005, 12:53 PM
To me smokers are people who try to be with the "in" crowd, at least in high school. People will do anything for popularity and that makes me laugh. With that being said, I want to at least try weed, just to see what it's like ya know?

Ayatollah Prolific
10-21-2005, 01:15 PM
I used to smoke Ganja, but abruptly stopped. I didn't like the high enough to deal with the side effects: down a 20, dry cough, watery eyes and the nausea. I did love to listen to music while smoking. But, eventually I think I grew out of it.

I don't think that was the topic though...
Best Highs: My highs were always better either alone or with a good friend who talked when it meant something.
Low Highs: I never liked smoking with people I didn't trust or dislike. Sometimes it annoyed me when someone laughed at anything. (But I've been there...so I can't really complain)

Misc Habits: I always enjoyed the feeling of being high and walking into a bar/lounge in New York City. There is an intense exchange of glances between people already in and people coming in. The woman look at you. You look at them... read there faces. Try to figure them out. For some reason I always felt there vibe/life energy a lot better when I'm high.

(OK lemme stop, I'm starting to get the urge again)

I do think that there is something wrong with prolonged weed smoking. I definitely messes with your mental functions (short term memory, concentration, among others).

Kriszy Substance
10-21-2005, 01:34 PM
... I always enjoyed the feeling of being high and walking into a bar/lounge in New York City. There is an intense exchange of glances between people already in and people coming in. The woman look at you. You look at them... read there faces. Try to figure them out. For some reason I always felt there vibe/life energy a lot better when I'm high.

^^Yeah, I notice that too...I pick up on things a bit better...weed is kind of like a magnifying glass....whatever you are feeling, it will magnigy it...so it goes both ways. If you are feeling good then you feel great...but if you are dealing with issues or tend to be on the paranoid side, then it wont do you any good. Although, I can be all pissed off at something and then smoke a bowl and feel way better about it. Anything in excess will end up doing you bad though.

To me smokers are people who try to be with the "in" crowd, at least in high school. People will do anything for popularity and that makes me laugh. With that being said, I want to at least try weed, just to see what it's like ya know?
^^Sure...I hear ya...a lot of people start smoking due to peir pressure and shit...I really do wish I never started it...but damn...coffee and cigarettes...LOVE IT!!!

lol long line of ladies ...also on eof them thier tits are 2 diff sizes lol
^^Ha! Ha! Yeah, I noticed that too...pretty funny...but amazing how different everyone is...strange but beautiful.

Oh, and deadlymelody...are you thinking about coming to the dark side??? DO IT, DO IT!!! Peer pressue!!! Just kidding...you probably are better of not starting. At least you can say you never have done it and that in itself is a bit of an accomplishment!

Ayatollah Prolific
10-21-2005, 01:43 PM
When you click there naked bodies appear, sometimes your extremely surprised. A couple of woman I didn't think hot at first, looked pretty good naked (My unprofound response of the day).

"coffee and cigarettes...LOVE IT!!!"

They go together like bacon and eggs in the morning.

Kriszy Substance
10-21-2005, 07:48 PM
When you click there naked bodies appear, sometimes your extremely surprised. A couple of woman I didn't think hot at first, looked pretty good naked (My unprofound response of the day).

"coffee and cigarettes...LOVE IT!!!"

They go together like bacon and eggs in the morning.
^^Yeah, I thought the same thing. I was surprised at how good some of them looked in their birthday suits. Guess you really cant judge a book by it's cover!

Word on the bacon and eggs- coffee and cigarettes thing!!!

Sweet6
10-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Slave 0ner

http://sasisa.ru/news/data/upimages/posts/1129671873_Popalas.jpg

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-21-2005, 08:31 PM

KBOS
10-21-2005, 08:40 PM
I like to get high but I don't do is ciggys cause they make you smell discusting

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 09:41 PM
yall trippin, woozer's wonderin why he's the only cocksmoker on the wucorp forum and why us other members dont like him cuz of it. do the math bitch, your a fag!

Woozer
10-23-2005, 11:31 PM
are you gonna reply to my diss track or what you jobless indian

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 11:42 PM
probably not

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 11:43 PM
respond to what, that verse you typed...naw man, im not wasting time with you. your verse was dogshit. peacehttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileyshitter.gif

Sicka than aidZ
10-23-2005, 11:52 PM
where is it?, man u suck woozer.

Bloo
10-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Misc Habits: I always enjoyed the feeling of being high and walking into a bar/lounge in New York City. There is an intense exchange of glances between people already in and people coming in. The woman look at you. You look at them... read there faces. Try to figure them out. For some reason I always felt there vibe/life energy a lot better when I'm high.
Na, dawg. That's just the weed you feelin

tajeco
10-24-2005, 01:45 AM
some who have not ever smoked need to, so they can understand why it's not that bad, and in how it's better than alcohol in some ways. But they don't, because it's a "drug", bullshit, it's a plant, natural, more natural than the shit at the drug store.

SHRAP
10-24-2005, 03:31 AM
Slave 0ner

http://sasisa.ru/news/data/upimages/posts/1129671873_Popalas.jpg
^^ ghost should smack half tha user on this board

The Unknown Disciple
10-24-2005, 03:53 AM
I smoke weed but only for medical problems. You dont understand stufy Marijuana for epilepsy. It helps me sleep so i dont have seizures, and im enough pills as is so i dont wanna take any sleepin pills.