PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever impregnated a DOG?

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-12-2011, 10:57 PM
What race is she? Is she ugly? Did she abort? If you kept the cretin, how does it feel to be a loser?

BUILD.

Dokuro
02-12-2011, 11:20 PM
no

my wife, yes

but why do you fill some ones a loser if they impregnated some one

i mean for me she was on the pill and i was wrapped we just hit the .01% thats all
but god thought it would be funny if SIDS struck do to chromosomal abnormalitie

J-Cee
02-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Yes,bitch ran off with some other punk,got an abortion without telling me,dont fuck with immature bitches without protection..

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-13-2011, 01:39 PM
my wife, yes. i mean for me she was on the pill and i was wrapped we just hit the .01% thats all

If you guys were using protection in the first place, wouldn't that mean you guys didn't want a baby. So then why did you decide to have the baby?

Yes,bitch ran off with some other punk,got an abortion without telling me,dont fuck with immature bitches without protection..
How old were you. And you would have rather she not had an abortion?

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 01:44 PM
If you guys were using protection in the first place, wouldn't that mean you guys didn't want a baby. So then why did you decide to have the baby?

well if the kid beat those odds he got to be a fighter and it wasn't like i can't support him

so like everything in my life why not

Wh0am3ye?
02-13-2011, 01:51 PM
I was like 16, got my ex pregnant. Told my Dad asap and hadda get half the bread towards an abortion, it was like 450 all together....a lot of money to take a life but it was the right thing to do at the time.

EAGLE EYE
02-13-2011, 03:52 PM
lol thats not a lot of money.

It cost me more to get my timing belt and water pump replaced in my last vehicle.

check two
02-13-2011, 04:12 PM
You gotta watch those scandalous broads. A lot of them be trying to get pregnant on purpose. They are obsessed with having babies for some reason. And don't lie, no baby ever looked cute, they all look like aliens.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:51 PM
hahahahahhahahah title change

laughing even harder at every one that said yes

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Wu Corp has changed every single one of my past seven thread titles. Thanks for taking a delicious dump on the first amendment guys.

Louis Cypher, how old were you when you knocked her up?

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 06:17 PM
you know that age when you realize it's rude to ask some ones age

Art Vandelay
02-13-2011, 06:27 PM
no

my wife, yes

i mean for me she was on the pill and i was wrapped we just hit the .01% thats all

if the person i was with got pregnant when i had it wrapped, i'd be taking her on maury povich. just sayin

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
you know that age when you realize it's rude to ask some ones age
Are you a woman?

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 06:50 PM
if the person i was with got pregnant when i had it wrapped, i'd be taking her on maury povich. just sayin

dude it's called trust

in addition only Pretas and other lower humans cheat in relationships

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Are you a woman?

pay attention in class
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1683541/rocket-chair-o.gif

J-Cee
02-14-2011, 12:08 AM

How old were you. And you would have rather she not had an abortion?

like 21 and i'm not sure now,if she told me she was thinking of getting one at the time instead of running off and doing it without telling me,things could be alot different now.

Hollow Dartz
02-14-2011, 12:22 AM
dude it's called trust

in addition only Pretas and other lower humans cheat in relationships
I understand what you're saying my nigga. But...

What he said. I would DEFINITELY have a test done. But it is what it is with your situation. I don't mean no disrespect either.