PDA

View Full Version : The main reason that there are so many single parent households?

check two
02-13-2011, 04:50 PM
I would say that the main reason is because of fat girls. No offense to them, but they are to blame. Let's face it, nobody wants to be with a fat girl. They are ugly and smell like fat. Some dudes will hook up with them, whether it's because of boredom, can't get with any other girls, low self confidence, etc. This can create many problems. First of all, fat girls do have a higher likelihood of getting pregnant than a normal girl. When the fat girl becomes pregnant, no man in his right mind wants to stay with her. He didn't want to be with her in a relationship to begin with, even if she hadn't gotten pregnant. It was just for the sex, or the slobbering blow job skills.

A normal sized woman that becomes pregnant is basically the same as a fat woman. So when a fat woman gets pregnant, it looks astronomically hideous, in horrendous proportions. There is such a high incidence of fat ass women in the US, that it's astounding, especially in the south. You're more likely to spot D.B. Cooper walking around there with a fanny pack on, than to see a normal sized girl. These excessively high numbers of fat girls are directly proportional to the high numbers of single household parents.

So in hindsight, what are the solutions? Diets and exercise don't seem to be working. Should a certain amount of fat women be sterilized? I'm not trying to sound mean. They could give each fat woman a certain period of time for her to lose a specific amount of weight, and if she isn't able to, then maybe sterilize her?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2011, 04:55 PM
no, honestly its because men are being scumbags and women are sleeping around to much giving it up to easily to scumbags.

self-esteem coupled with an overall disdain for accepting responsibility.

LoTec
02-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Dude, whats up with your obsession with fat chicks and the wic program? Oh and hats too. Every post you mention at least one of the three. lol

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 04:58 PM
i'd say its because men don't take Responsibility

check two
02-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Dude, whats up with your obsession with fat chicks and the wic program? Oh and hats too. Every post you mention at least one of the three. lol

Let's try to keep this a serious discussion.

Dokuro
02-13-2011, 05:04 PM
^but it became nonsense the second you entered gen chat

diggy
02-13-2011, 05:08 PM
the single-parent issue involves many factors.

Prolifical ENG
02-13-2011, 05:13 PM
lol @ making a CharlesJones inspired thread.

Check 2, do you have mild case of CharlesJones syndrome?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
02-13-2011, 07:08 PM
i know some young guy who is 1 of 38 kids from the same dad but all different baby mothers.

it's funny how the dads don't get half the blame, eh, check. after all, if the men never put their dicks in womens vaginas to begin with then these women (fat or medium or thin) wouldn't be able to get pregnant.

Compulsion
02-13-2011, 10:17 PM
threadstarter finally got the courage to ask out an obese women..and got turned down. Thus the CharlesJones thread.

check two
02-13-2011, 10:23 PM
^^

lol

I was beginning to worry that your obsession with me had ended when I didn't see you post in here. I'm glad to see it hasn't.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-14-2011, 02:03 AM
The feminist movement changed history and is the reason there are single parent households. Now that women claim independence and say they don't need a man, they go on and have children on their own.

IrOnMaN
02-14-2011, 02:48 PM
no, honestly its because men are being scumbags and women are sleeping around to much giving it up to easily to scumbags.

self-esteem coupled with an overall disdain for accepting responsibility.

The women invite these type of men to begin with. So....