PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Budget Cut Proposal (less apple pie & icecream for everyone)

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Daily-Reports/2011/February/12/GOP-health-cuts.aspx
(http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Daily-Reports/2011/February/12/GOP-health-cuts.aspx)
^
multiple articles about the proposal

These will be the most severe cuts in U.S. history. It will probably affect some of you who seek assistance from entitlement programs.

Just a sample of what's related to the budget cuts:

WIC (not a good time to be a single mother)
Foreign Aid
Education
EPA
Public Broadcasting (good bye Sesame Street)
Housing
Heat assistance
College Education (Pell Grants, etc)
Health care
Science (Nasa)
Law Enforcement
Agriculture

The list goes on and on..

The GOP wants 100 Billion in cuts, but that bill was immediately rejected. Obama's cotton candy ass is banking on bipartisan talks in the coming weeks.

Some of these cuts are necessary, but some will come at the price of jobs being lost as a result, and people taking on more hardship.

What's remarkable is the DOD budget may be increasing by 2%? You would think at this point in time, a few unnecessary bases on different continents would be shut down.

So In conclusion:

Eat as much apple pie and icecream as possible in 2011, and get tested before all the clinics in your city shut down.

Dokuro
02-15-2011, 09:18 PM
the rise on the DOD budget is liberal propaganda

still this will not pass because of the educational cuts allot of members on both side say they will not cut spending on education then again this is politics

the rest of the bill seams fine i wish the would add a tax increase though

SKAMPOE
02-15-2011, 09:19 PM
im affected

CEITEDMOFO
02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
im affected

ROFL@ AFFECTED, BUT YOU ARE RIGHT U AND THE WHOLE WU CORP WILL BE EFFECTeD

Heat assistance

WHILE I DONT FEEL THE EFFECTS OF THE RECESSION
I1GxynSP7YY&start=26

IM ALL TERIAN WE IN THE SNOW RIGHT NOW
0lmH48DTihE&start=46

PALEFORCE
02-15-2011, 09:37 PM
this is just the beginning you retards

if merica cuts ll spending and taxes every citizen 100% of their income, we still cnt pay back the debt.

america is insolvent...guess what happens next

CEITEDMOFO
02-15-2011, 09:43 PM
SAYS THE FAG WHO NEVER READ WILLIAM COOPeR

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2011, 09:45 PM
I apologize for any grammatical errors.

When I typed 'ice cream' my heart rate went up.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2011, 09:49 PM

if merica cuts ll spending and taxes every citizen 100% of their income, we still cnt pay back the debt.

http://i51.tinypic.com/33u67og.gif

check two
02-15-2011, 11:31 PM
How will the fat girls afford their similac?

TSA
02-15-2011, 11:58 PM
im affected
hahahahahah, well it sure as hell wasn't the education cut

im all for the cuts, college is useless anyways, ppl just go so they can say 'yeah bruzh i went to college' which is cool cause it's more cloat and im all for cloat, but im also a douche.

i've realized that defense spending is what got us out of the great depression.
the military industrial complex is a machine we ride on. the government long ago realized that without it being hyper-inflated we'll be right where we were in the 1930s.

It's the only major consumer thats GUARANTEED to buy American made. if you cut 200 billion dollars from it for instance that is 200 billion away from American science and industry.....NASA is just for show though so it's all good.

i say privatize social security and encourage more 2 year post secondary technical schools. Universities should be reserved for the remarkably intelligent and should be the best in the world, but less numerous. everyone should have a solid grasp of a SKILL but we don't need to pump some many morally poisoned piece of shit bastard children drug addict queer with leathers into the system.

they have a similar system in Germany.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2011, 01:33 AM
hahahahahah, well it sure as hell wasn't the education cut

im all for the cuts, college is useless anyways, ppl just go so they can say 'yeah bruzh i went to college' which is cool cause it's more cloat and im all for cloat, but im also a douche.

i've realized that defense spending is what got us out of the great depression.
the military industrial complex is a machine we ride on. the government long ago realized that without it being hyper-inflated we'll be right where we were in the 1930s.

It's the only major consumer thats GUARANTEED to buy American made. if you cut 200 billion dollars from it for instance that is 200 billion away from American science and industry.....NASA is just for show though so it's all good.

i say privatize social security and encourage more 2 year post secondary technical schools. Universities should be reserved for the remarkably intelligent and should be the best in the world, but less numerous. everyone should have a solid grasp of a SKILL but we don't need to pump some many morally poisoned piece of shit bastard children drug addict queer with leathers into the system.

they have a similar system in Germany.

lol - there is something about college classrooms that make you and S.winters tremble in fear.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2011, 01:39 AM
IM ALL TERIAN WE IN THE SNOW RIGHT NOW
0lmH48DTihE&start=46

ROFL

He's right. Most of you are too bitchmade to go ALLTERRAIN and handle duh snow.

ALCATRAZ
02-16-2011, 02:18 AM
skampoe eats regardless

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2011, 02:48 AM
yes he will

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/2447.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-16-2011, 11:10 AM
ahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2011, 02:19 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/33u67og.gif

bahahahaha!!!

cut em all....none of this effects me at all.

these are just programs for poor people to stay poor anyway.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2011, 02:48 PM
I can't think of anything less important than Education and Health Care, these cuts seem very reasonable.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2011, 03:04 PM
i say privatize social security

another very reasonable suggestion.

although privatisation of such public services is extremely expensive initially, allows for short term profiteering in favouring of long term assistance for those who need it, creates a decentralised and chaotic system in which regulation is difficult and engenders a system whos success will now be decided by an unpredictable and weak stock market, i'm sure it won't be a problem...

and so what if it's been an abject failure in the majority of cases, i bet they did it like somewhere in scandanavia and it probably worked out fine.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-16-2011, 03:07 PM

:yessad:

your country has negative monies ;(

Professor Poopsnagle
02-16-2011, 05:06 PM
I can't think of anything less important than Education and Health Care, these cuts seem very reasonable.I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2011, 06:10 PM
i think that too many people go to college.

Education is already provided throughout high school. I'd say thats enough. thats until your 18.

and healthcare is not a right.

u want healthcare, get insurance. Its that simple.

If u can't afford it, ur fucked. Ur fucked if you can't afford alot of things.

This is what brought Rome down.....TOO MUCH WELFARE and TOO MANY MILITARY CAMPAIGNS.

Undiluted Karma
02-16-2011, 08:32 PM
You forgot political maneuvering, idiot.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2011, 08:46 PM
lol dude shut the fuck up and go make some curry.....and then leech off of the british government becausue 37 Brits pimped the hundreds of millions of people on the indian subcontinent.

LoTec
02-16-2011, 09:15 PM
The agricultural cuts could really hurt a lot of people in my area. There are tons of farmers around here that depend on government programs to get by. Shit our whole county could be fucked.

Dokuro
02-16-2011, 09:22 PM
you know if i was in the KTL i would point you to the thread were we actually discuses methods to fix all this mess

i put foreword a brief explanation of a ten year plan that could reduce the debt buy 60% in ten years
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103280

Dokuro
02-16-2011, 09:31 PM
American eyes only!!!

you guys got to understand our county is shit because of those bailouts

and just siting around complaining nothing will get down we need sacrifice

some one got to pay and saying leave it for my future self will not solve anything because every one is just going to say that
we can't keep putting this shit off or els we will all be eating alive
some one has to step up and take Responsibility
http://www.betterlivingresources.name/members/708446/uploaded/Responsibilities.jpg

look heres how its down
sorry guy even i knew that housing prises couldn't keep going up i got cough't in the competition

TSA
02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
another very reasonable suggestion.

although privatisation of such public services is extremely expensive initially, allows for short term profiteering in favouring of long term assistance for those who need it, creates a decentralised and chaotic system in which regulation is difficult and engenders a system whos success will now be decided by an unpredictable and weak stock market, i'm sure it won't be a problem...

and so what if it's been an abject failure in the majority of cases, i bet they did it like somewhere in scandanavia and it probably worked out fine.
bullshit.
the government of america can't pay for the lives of 350 million people without being bogged down by it.

On top of that the culture here is different from where you are. "long term assistance" is gay. Those faggots are gonna die anyways, why make the entire country fall into epic debt for it.

I dont see how private social security would be a problem if private any other form of insurance is doing just fine.

even health insurance is affordable for the average american, they just don't wanna pay it cause oh well dude, wtf who cares?

Why would you deny a country a chance to create a trillion dollar private industry all in the name of pretending the government does anything better then any private entity.

TSA
02-17-2011, 12:25 AM
i think that too many people go to college.

Education is already provided throughout high school. I'd say thats enough. thats until your 18.

and healthcare is not a right.

u want healthcare, get insurance. Its that simple.

If u can't afford it, ur fucked. Ur fucked if you can't afford alot of things.

I totally agree.
Being alive, i've realized that 92% of people are stupider then dog dick. I dont want this guy

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bteGHJeVwRU/SZM8XJDjUgI/AAAAAAAAGR0/qagCB_SK97s/s400/riff+raff+2.jpg
Operating on my kids.
He's a retarded douche, like most of the world, and shouldn't go to school and get a job where he'll fuck up my life or everyone elses life. He's a total douche. but there's nothing wrong with being a total douche. he's making good money and getting pussy tattooing websites to his neck and making horrendous music that BEATS. That's cool, let him do that, he doesn't need to be a fuckin doctor.

the germans have it right, focus on tech school so everyone is good at their specific job post highschool and make your highschools better.
then if someone has the talent to aspire to greater things have very exclusive schools for them to go do that so that in all sectors we're all around better. make the universities for the gifted free even, just high requirement for entry.

im sitting here on some 6 years training shit to counsel psychos and refugees. 4 of those years i will hardly discuss ANYTHINg that pertains to what i'm actually trying to do, and rack up debt.

shits pathetic

TSA
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM
http://jumptheturnstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/021109_riffraff.jpg
I also don't give a flying hot fuck if this guy has healthcare and guess what, he doesn't care if he has health care either.

this shit is america, if you die then your dead. Government needs to get out of the business of trying to save everyone when everyone isn't worth saving and most people don't want to be 'saved' because your definitions of saved (health care, jobs, education) isn't their definition of saved (youtube hits, pussy they can brag about, material items, not having to work, not having to go to school, people thinking your cool to compensate for a lack of self love)

I'm a 22 year old male, i dont want to be forced to buy health care. Mines free cause i work for the state, but if it was back in the day when a nigga was on his SHITTY JAWBZ GRIND i wouldn't want to buy healthcare. that shit's retarded.

maybe for my parents, but they have it, so fuck it. It's a fuckin scam anyways. you're gonna pay that shit one way or another

diggy
02-17-2011, 01:04 AM
Are we gonna see and Egyptian type situation in the good ol US of A anytime soon?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-17-2011, 01:48 AM
bullshit.
the government of america can't pay for the lives of 350 million people without being bogged down by it.

On top of that the culture here is different from where you are. "long term assistance" is gay. Those faggots are gonna die anyways, why make the entire country fall into epic debt for it.

I dont see how private social security would be a problem if private any other form of insurance is doing just fine.

even health insurance is affordable for the average american, they just don't wanna pay it cause oh well dude, wtf who cares?

Why would you deny a country a chance to create a trillion dollar private industry all in the name of pretending the government does anything better then any private entity.

I don't know what to tell you apart from that you're wrong and you should look more closely at the issue before espousing you're fallacious opinions.

I've already explained that privatisations of a public sector is fucking expensive. It will cost trillions of dollars to privatise social security.

You think over a trillion dollar expenditure, currently, will help the US financially?

All this argument is pointless anyway, your country has negative money, these 'cuts' are simply attempts at political appeasement. They will have no influence.

If you think the privatisation of other public sectors has been a success in the US, then i'm embarrassed i know more about your country than you do.

There are certain sectors which do not function under a profit seeking model. Health care, education, the prison system, public works etc.

This has been proven over and over again, and the US is a perfect example of these failures.

I mean, don't take my word for it. Keep saying lame, clicheic shit like "if people can't afford health care it's there own fault" and see where a continuation of that mentality gets you in a few decades time.

Good luck guys.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2011, 07:50 AM
do you know how expensive it would be to set up public healthcare for 350 million people?

I love how peole from countries of like 10-20 million of a mostly homogenous ethnic culture sit here and think they can solve the problems of places liek the U.S. or China.

Shut the fuck up.

do you have any clue how many degenerates there are in this country? Have you ever been to an American ghetto? these motherfuckers get enough free shit. They don't need to be kept alive and clogging and chewing up more money.

All these gov. welfare (basically) programs do is tax the shit out of an already shrinking middle class.

Some of you jobless kiddie douchebags who have grown up coddled by your gov.'s don't realize this becuase you don't work.

If i want health insurance, I will go out and get it and pay the price.

I dont need my paycheck taxes another 10 percent so i can help poor people have free insurance.

FUCK THAT.

anyone who doesn't understand that is a moron or poor.

Whats happening with ur batemans and ur other douchebags is a bunch of spoon fed, entitled faggots who dont work anyways and are content with being leeches.

You'd have a different perspective if you were one of the people paying for it while busting ur ass.

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2011, 08:47 AM
You people are all fucking retarded.

First off lol @ louis saying he solved our economic crisis when he can't even compose a grammatical sentence properly

Lol @ dicky dousche wtf you think those people in the ghetto are there for, to die as quick as possible. Not to mention we stimulate the real economy through drugs and prison that your "hard working" tax dollars are paying for

Double lol @ tsa I can say I know 2 people who went to college that actually do what they majored in, the rest are trying to get by doing menial shit. Seems to me like its a scam to rape people off loans.

We're in debt because we consume every fucking thing like gluttonous pigs, we're in debt because we want to live vicariously and luxuriously instead of practically. We consume more than we produce its a fact, the earth doesn't have enough resources to support everybody. So the solution is....

Mass Genocide, there you have it the end result we're all beating around that the government is quietly plotting towards.

In the near future a great number of us will be wiped out and enslaved. It's the only practical solution...

I hate writing long shit on my phone

TeknicelStylez
02-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Like puppies momma can't afford to feed being drowned in a bucket...

It already happens in the ghetto, just not quick enough...

TSA
02-17-2011, 09:11 AM
I don't know what to tell you apart from that you're wrong and you should look more closely at the issue before espousing you're fallacious opinions.

I've already explained that privatisations of a public sector is fucking expensive. It will cost trillions of dollars to privatise social security.

You think over a trillion dollar expenditure, currently, will help the US financially?

All this argument is pointless anyway, your country has negative money, these 'cuts' are simply attempts at political appeasement. They will have no influence.

If you think the privatisation of other public sectors has been a success in the US, then i'm embarrassed i know more about your country than you do.

There are certain sectors which do not function under a profit seeking model. Health care, education, the prison system, public works etc.

This has been proven over and over again, and the US is a perfect example of these failures.

I mean, don't take my word for it. Keep saying lame, clicheic shit like "if people can't afford health care it's there own fault" and see where a continuation of that mentality gets you in a few decades time.

Good luck guys.
ok, im trying to discuss this with you and your out of nowhere coming with the presumption that i don't know what im talking about when im the only one out of the two of us that has a social security number.

nobody said anything about a trillion dollar expenditure. i said a trillion dollar industry

i dont see how privatization is expensive and thus should be avoided then the other option is literally bankrupting the country and you're all for keeping it as is.

our health care is the best in the world, because it's private industry driven, the reason you're hearing about in is australia is because people don't have as much ACCESS to it, not because it's bad in any way shape or form.

but what you don't understand because you're hearing about it in australia is people here don't give a fuck. They don't have access simply because they don't want to buy it. simple. Here it's a purchase, where you're from people think it's a right, and it's not. So the healthcare bill is now forcing people to have to buy it. simple as that.

i REALLY don't see where you come off also saying private education is worst then public education. public education here is a fucking joke. anyone that loves their kids takes them to a private school where they grow up to be human beings. public school is just for flaunting all the ballershit you bought on allowance and summer jobs.

none of what you've said has been proven.
private school are almost always better then public ones
as with health care, our prison system isn't private, and yes, if people can't afford health care who gives a fuck. Should EVERYONE in the world have EVERYTHING in the world? There's tons of essential shit that everyone can't just afford without some assistance, like cars, but you don't see the government handing everyone cars.

unless of course you think that shit makes sense because you know about social security and i don't?

TSA
02-17-2011, 09:18 AM
do you know how expensive it would be to set up public healthcare for 350 million people?

I love how peole from countries of like 10-20 million of a mostly homogenous ethnic culture sit here and think they can solve the problems of places liek the U.S. or China.

Shut the fuck up.

do you have any clue how many degenerates there are in this country? Have you ever been to an American ghetto? these motherfuckers get enough free shit. They don't need to be kept alive and clogging and chewing up more money.

All these gov. welfare (basically) programs do is tax the shit out of an already shrinking middle class.

Some of you jobless kiddie douchebags who have grown up coddled by your gov.'s don't realize this becuase you don't work.

I dont need my paycheck taxes another 10 percent so i can help poor people have free insurance.

FUCK THAT.

Whats happening with ur batemans and ur other douchebags is a bunch of spoon fed, entitled faggots who dont work anyways and are content with being leeches.

You'd have a different perspective if you were one of the people paying for it while busting ur ass.
LOL.
no dude exactly. This ain't not faggot ass Denmark. This is a real fuckin country. You think 1 entity can pay the hospital bills for 350 million people? especially if in this country its a shame to have the government buy shit for you and such things are reserved for the shameless and socially burdensome or retarded?

I like all this talk about high speed rail cause im an infrustructure nerd, but ain't nobody trying to ride for faggot ass train in the midst of the fuckin homeless like a queer
all waiting for the train and shit ahahahahha
enjoying a safe trip and shit LOL
meanwhile your peers a guzzling DIESEL wtf dude
i ain't ridin no faggot ass public transportation. this country ain't public, it's free dood elhoel!

then again i suppose it would be convenient, but still. you can't just prescribe denmarks solutions to america's problems. maybe to conneticut's problems.

Undiluted Karma
02-17-2011, 09:22 AM
Some of Americas debt is understandable, some of it isnt.

Lol @ Nicky catchin feelings, your several times my age and I got more class than you,
your tired ass should be relegated to SID ROW

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2011, 12:42 PM
dont hide behind "catching feelings" because you are exactly what i said you are.

Rail wont work here because we already have and extensive Highway system and pretty much everyone already has a car.

plus its expensive to maintain on top of already maintaining the freeways.

I dunno, it woujld be cool, but I'd rather drive.

Undiluted Karma
02-17-2011, 02:36 PM
assuming i leech of the british government is wrong lol i hate people who leech of the government who dont deserve it,

your an irrational idiot so of course you would make wild assumptions.

Dokuro
02-17-2011, 07:10 PM
You people are all fucking retarded.

First off lol @ louis saying he solved our economic crisis when he can't even compose a grammatical sentence properly

yah dude i'm sure thats fucking funny and all but if you seen how much money i make in a year
you would be cutting of you own dick and trying to give it to me for hopes of tribute

give my plan 20 years and we would be in the blue

cut spending&raise Taxes
kill the retarded for a 10 year boost <-its called euthanasia

Mumm Ra
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
yah dude i'm sure thats fucking funny and all but if you seen how much money i make in a year

all that money and you're crying about posting in the KTL section of a wu-tang forum?
find a hobby

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2011, 07:19 PM
hahahah....tech works at red lobster

HANZO
02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Rail wont work here because we already have and extensive Highway system and pretty much everyone already has a car.

plus its expensive to maintain on top of already maintaining the freeways.

I dunno, it woujld be cool, but I'd rather drive.

a high speed rail system would only work in the states if ppl are sick and tired of living in New York or another big city but still want to work there. So they live like 100 miles or further away from the city but can still go into work as it would only take 30minutes with a bullet train instead of a 3-5 hour drive.

Dokuro
02-17-2011, 07:43 PM
all that money and you're crying about posting in the KTL section of a wu-tang forum?
find a hobby

posting in forums is my hobby

TeknicelStylez
02-18-2011, 11:00 AM
hahahah....tech works at red lobster

Guess again...

Do you even make 40k a year? I'm guessing not if you're wah wahing about niggers and spics stealing your jobs and your... Boo hoo "hard earned tax dollars" probably on unemployment like the rest of the lazy ass middle class crackers

And louis don't stop now, you're really impressing me with your attempts to validate yourself over the internet...

Fucking jokes on this site

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2011, 12:29 PM
just get me some extra rolls ok, paco

TeknicelStylez
02-18-2011, 03:10 PM
I really hope you get that extension dd, I mean they would've gave it to some nigger right?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
bahahaha...u got ur tongue so far up the black mans ass u can taste throat.

ur a fucking wop, dude

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 01:23 AM

Shut the fuck up.

FUCK THAT.

No idea what country that would be, because mine is by no means homogenous culturally.

When did i say you should set up public health care now?

You're already fucked, i just said full privatisation of social security would be fucking expensive. Yes, it would cost over a trillion dollars, i'm sure there is a shit load of information on the internet about privatisation of public sectors and it's cost. Look for it if you don't believe me.

American's have an aversion to income taxation and social welfare in general, it's a cultural issue.

As you demonstrate, many American's don't believe that some members of society are disadvantaged by factors outside of their control.

Where your born in the vast majority of cases determines how successful you are. It's that simple, you can try and wheel out some lines out "you make your own success" but it's bullshit.

I don't know why you're telling me i don't work or whatever, how the fuck would you know? I worked full time pretty much all of last year...at the same job (the job i was doing makes this conversation pretty ironic, but i'll keep it to myself).

I am one of the people paying for the public services and infrastructure that my country has via my taxes, and i don't see that as an unfair burden at all.

Maybe it's a greed issue, i'm not sure. But the idea of a gradual income taxation system whereby those with higher income pay a higher percentage of tax, would be laughed out of the political arena in the US.

But in most other western countries, people accept that it is beneficial for society in general to support those who cannot (not will not) support themselves.

The benefits are clear and demonstrable. TSA brings up the quality of public sectors, but it's access is a more profound issue. Private schooling is of a high quality.... but it's only those with the financial means that have access to it.

You both think that your public education and health system are as good as they need to be... which is a bit frightening when you compare them with other developed countries. How's the quality of free health care in the US....?

The quality of free public education is easily gauged by the percentage of students who either graduate or go onto higher education.... and there's a huge disparity between public and private schools, which is nowhere near as pronounced in other comparable countries.

But yeah, the US is like no other country, so it's unfair to compare it.... great argument Nickyboy.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 01:38 AM
ok, im trying to discuss this with you and your out of nowhere coming with the presumption that i don't know what im talking about when im the only one out of the two of us that has a social security number.

nobody said anything about a trillion dollar expenditure. i said a trillion dollar industry

i dont see how privatization is expensive and thus should be avoided then the other option is literally bankrupting the country and you're all for keeping it as is.

our health care is the best in the world, because it's private industry driven, the reason you're hearing about in is australia is because people don't have as much ACCESS to it, not because it's bad in any way shape or form.

but what you don't understand because you're hearing about it in australia is people here don't give a fuck. They don't have access simply because they don't want to buy it. simple. Here it's a purchase, where you're from people think it's a right, and it's not. So the healthcare bill is now forcing people to have to buy it. simple as that.

i REALLY don't see where you come off also saying private education is worst then public education. public education here is a fucking joke. anyone that loves their kids takes them to a private school where they grow up to be human beings. public school is just for flaunting all the ballershit you bought on allowance and summer jobs.

none of what you've said has been proven.
private school are almost always better then public ones
as with health care, our prison system isn't private, and yes, if people can't afford health care who gives a fuck. Should EVERYONE in the world have EVERYTHING in the world? There's tons of essential shit that everyone can't just afford without some assistance, like cars, but you don't see the government handing everyone cars.

unless of course you think that shit makes sense because you know about social security and i don't?

I said you don't know what you're talking about, because you keep reiterate fallacies.

You don't see how privatisation is expensive, it doesn't mean it's not, it just means you're ignorant.

The way you're talking about health care is ridiculous, yes, anyone can have great health care in the US if they pay an exorbitant amount for it... is this a great achievement. Again and again, when you put the US up against other developed, western countries, where basic health care is for the most part free, your public sectors are a shambles.

How can you say the US has the best health care in the world? You're trying to say that at the highest level it's the best, but in terms of affordability and access, it's deplorable. An ambulance ride costs hundreds of dollars...

Nearly a fifth of American's have no health insurance, you're trying to tell me 50 million people don't give a shit about their health? Is it more acceptable that they just can't afford it?

And if so, that's a huge problem. And this number is increasing, in a couple of decades a quarter of your population will not have affordable access to health care... and again, neither of you see this as a problem which is worrying.

You misinterpret my point about privatisation, i didn't say current private schools were of a poor standard. I don't know what you're talking about there.

You illustrate my point by saying "public education here is a fucking joke. anyone that loves their kids takes them to a private school where they grow up to be human beings.".

Again, if neither of you see this as a problem, you're country is even more fucked.

It comes down to a culture of greed and an aversion to assisting people who are disadvantaged.

Health care isn't unaffordable because it has to be, it is because of the health system your country has adopted. This freezes out people on lower income or no income.

You guys just can't handle these people abdicating responsibility for their situations.

You want them to be punished for the fiscal imprudence of their parents (and incidentally, it's these people who hurt most as a result of the fiscal imprudence of the finance sector and your government :) )

Dokuro
02-19-2011, 01:42 AM
yah lets discus the cultural issue of taxes and how its rooted in ignorance

batman right although i would be happy with fair taxes
i mean there is absolutely no reason for me to pay less taxes then the people that work for me
but i'm all fore paying more if it will help our county get on its feet again i can't believe its illegal to set up a non for profit organization devoted toward reducing the national debt using the farce that is charity

basically people actually believe that in this world you can get something without sacrifice probably a Christian belief but i wont go into that

still i look foreword to this thread again
entertain me

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 01:44 AM
bateman...you don't understand America or american culture...or how shit works here.

I know you like to think you are smarter and better, but you just dont get it.

There are so many degenerates in this country getting so much as it is, they dont need more.

You really have no idea how it works here and wu tang corp is not a good reference point.

Dokuro
02-19-2011, 01:47 AM
oh and regarding dicky removing the welfare system all together will have unforeseen consequences not just in the poorer community but everything up two

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction.
-Newton

i forgot who said this but you good to remember it

Dokuro
02-19-2011, 01:52 AM
bateman...you don't understand America or american culture...or how shit works here.

There are so many degenerates in this country getting so much as it is, they dont need more.

You really have no idea how it works here and wu tang corp is not a good reference point.

before you try to comprehend how thing work in our county maybe you should learn how thing work in the world

so a few people take advantage of the programs there are still those who need it
that just means reform

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 02:16 AM

You're a fool if you actually think that 20% of your population would rather go without health care than pay for it.

You don't understand your own country, which is sad.

You actually do think you're better than these people, it's obvious from the language you describe them with.

I don't understand the lack of empathy you and others show, so you're right on that account. I don't understand the aversion to income tax either. Do i make a secret of this?

You refer to 20% of the population as "degenerates".... maybe you should actually get out there and interact with those in the lowest income bracket and maybe you'll understand it's not laziness that precludes their access to health care and adequate education.

You like to tell me how i think i'm smarter than everyone... but you refer to people of a lower socio economic bracket as scum pretty much.

To you these people are sub human (or sub american more accurately), i support them with my income tax.

Yeah, i'm the one with the superiority issues...

Visionz
02-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Nice thread, :b I'm on phone so I don't have patience typing on it to fully express myself on it but comparatively Batman is right that the US is substandard when compared to a lot of other countries in respect to what the average citizen is treated like. If you want to do the math on it look at the difference between a WalMart employee here in the states and that same person doing the same job in Germany, that as apples to apples comparison as you can get. Systematic greed benefits a very small number, those that are willing fight for the right to be greedy as fuck is huge in this country. I think that aspect sickens me more.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2011, 04:35 AM
update:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/19/AR2011021900503.html?hpid=topnews

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2011, 04:59 AM
if Planned Parenthood is really going to be stripped of all federal funding, then I plan on leaving this country sometime in the next 5-8 years.

Lmao, that's just insanity considering the teen pregnancy rate these days.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Nice thread, :b I'm on phone so I don't have patience typing on it to fully express myself on it but comparatively Batman is right that the US is substandard when compared to a lot of other countries in respect to what the average citizen is treated like. If you want to do the math on it look at the difference between a WalMart employee here in the states and that same person doing the same job in Germany, that as apples to apples comparison as you can get. Systematic greed benefits a very small number, those that are willing fight for the right to be greedy as fuck is huge in this country. I think that aspect sickens me more.

If you work a full time job here you will not be below the poverty line, no matter what you do.

The same can't be said for the US, and it's fucked up that someone who is working full time and still technicality in poverty has to put up with pieces of shit telling them they're lazy.

And telling them that if they can't afford health care it's their fault for not getting a private school education.

These same cunts that label anyone who is middle/upper class who cares about the plight of the lower classes as "bleeding hearts".

If it makes you feel tough stamping on those already in the gutter, you're sub human emotionally.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-19-2011, 08:17 AM
You're full of it, bateman, but your gayness for the poor has reminded of this awesome song from my youth, so I thank you.

8MlD0tBEjtQ

02-19-2011, 08:36 AM
oh, and the poor people here in America don't have it so bad, relatively speaking of course.

Poor people here are obese, unemployed, and release rap albums on the internet.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 09:58 AM
go to the hood and every house has a satellite dish

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 09:59 AM
american is a bad country, europe is a winner.

02-19-2011, 10:10 AM
In Soviet Russia, the budget cuts you!

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2011, 10:24 AM
go to the hood and every house has a satellite dish
go to the suburbs and every house has a faggit

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 10:40 AM
u'd go to the suburbs and get ur ass kicked by the cool jock

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2011, 10:42 AM
and then i'd get consoled by his main bitch

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 10:43 AM
no way...in the suburbs, it survival of the fittest and class concious.

you'd get consoled by the fat girl

Professor Poopsnagle
02-19-2011, 11:13 AM
Poor people here are obese, unemployed, and release rap albums on the internet.
HAHAHAHAHAA!!

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/robochrist1/de810434.jpg

LoTec
02-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Bateman seems to be dead on with his comments. middle class folks are brought up to hate on poor folks especially if the poor folks take advantage of government social programs.

Oh and fuck planned parent hood

check two
02-19-2011, 04:53 PM
The agricultural cuts could really hurt a lot of people in my area. There are tons of farmers around here that depend on government programs to get by. Shit our whole county could be fucked.

They get too much funding to begin with. Tell them to start planting some other crops that are actually healthy, besides an outlandish amount of corn, that is used for high fructose corn syrup and other junk. And tell them to stop using so many pesticides to poison the food, Kyle.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Oh and fuck planned parent hood

So you want more degenerate babies in this society raised by batshit stupid teen mothers?

LoTec
02-19-2011, 05:16 PM
They get too much funding to begin with. Tell them to start planting some other crops that are actually healthy, besides an outlandish amount of corn, that is used for high fructose corn syrup and other junk. And tell them to stop using so many pesticides to poison the food, Kyle.

Well I agree, really they shouldnt even be farming in the county where I live cuz its a fuckin desert for real. Everything has to be irrigated and one day the aquifer might dry up.

Most of what is grown around here is to feed animals mainly cows. Thats why so much corn is grown, for cow feed and HFC and other junk as you put it. I think it is fucked up to use all these resources to feed animals when they could be growing vegetables to feed humans. But we're all so addicted to meat.

I assume the Kyle thing is south park inspired but Id probly be more of a Stan or a less poor more articulate Kenny.

LoTec
02-19-2011, 05:22 PM
So you want more degenerate babies in this society raised by batshit stupid teen mothers?

I say that cuz I dont even swat flies, and Planned Parent Hoods founder and much early funding came from eugenicists.