PDA

View Full Version : Beat Tape, take a listen !

KSTVRLSN
02-16-2011, 09:45 AM
First of all, I'm new to the forum but I've been browsing this for a couple of years now.
So, hello everyone !

---------------------
I just released my first beat tape a couple of days ago, listen to the entire tape @
http://kstvrlsn.bandcamp.com/album/beats-from-the-basement

It's 16 beats straight from the MPC, It clocks in about 20 - 25min so It's a short one !
---------------------

Also, if you have the time, I have some older stuff on my Youtube channel @
http://www.youtube.com/user/kustvarelse

It contains some beats and also some remixes I've done in the past.

Hopefully some of you might enjoy what I'm doing.

Peace !

llBARlllCODEll
02-16-2011, 06:03 PM
oh shit another "forum reader" i got shitted on for that just the other day

niggaz is gonna ride ur dick cuz of ur beats (pretty impressive) but they real childish around here

Mumm Ra
02-16-2011, 07:12 PM
just skipped through several real quick and you got some dope sounds man
nice work

KSTVRLSN
02-17-2011, 09:46 AM
oh shit another "forum reader" i got shitted on for that just the other day

niggaz is gonna ride ur dick cuz of ur beats (pretty impressive) but they real childish around here

Yeah about that "forum reader" thing, I know how it goes..
We'll see what happens.

And thanks for taking the time to listen and comment, I really appreciate that !

Peace !

KSTVRLSN
02-17-2011, 09:51 AM
just skipped through several real quick and you got some dope sounds man
nice work

Thanks man, I appreciate that !

Just DL your tape, sounds real dope. Kill Me Boys is an instant favorite !

Peace !

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Raw vinyl sounds, drum work is sick! Some of those kicks and snares are super poppin.
These are my favorites, but I really just like the overall feel and vibe of this tape.

Repeater
I Can See It
You, Funky You
High Sierra
Let Me Be
Basement Blues

KSTVRLSN
02-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Raw vinyl sounds, drum work is sick! Some of those kicks and snares are super poppin.
These are my favorites, but I really just like the overall feel and vibe of this tape.

Repeater
I Can See It
You, Funky You
High Sierra
Let Me Be
Basement Blues

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it !
Yeah i put alot of work in my drums, so it's nice to hear some kind words about them also :)

Is there anywhere i can listen to more stuff you've done, I really dig the beats on your soundcloud !

Peace !

Sativahhh
02-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Great chops!

Sativahhh
02-18-2011, 10:23 AM
i love this one of ur utube page
http://www.youtube.com/user/kustvarelse#p/u/0/hn1gEnIR_iQ
Blaze One (Beat Tape is Out Now !)
good fellings

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
02-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it !
Yeah i put alot of work in my drums, so it's nice to hear some kind words about them also :)

Is there anywhere i can listen to more stuff you've done, I really dig the beats on your soundcloud !

Peace !

Appreciate that man. You can check out www.reverbnation.com/irie1 or www.soundclick.com/irie1

Most of the stuff linked here is fairly old though.

also, this is the beat battle site I run with a homie on a weekly basis:
www.i-battle.net

KSTVRLSN
02-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Appreciate that man. You can check out www.reverbnation.com/irie1 or www.soundclick.com/irie1

Most of the stuff linked here is fairly old though.

also, this is the beat battle site I run with a homie on a weekly basis:
www.i-battle.net

Nice, I'll check these out !

GRANDMASSIVE.
02-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Pretty good shit, real soulful tracks, Nightmares was my favorite. Peace.

KSTVRLSN
02-22-2011, 06:19 AM
Pretty good shit, real soulful tracks, Nightmares was my favorite. Peace.

Thanks man, I appreiate it !

I listen to your Reverbnation tracks and Damn ! You have some sick tracks up there !
Straight up bangers !

Rotten to the vein is insane !

Peace

THE MASON
02-23-2011, 05:36 PM
i didnt have much time but i scanned through these and was diggin the sounds

imma come back and listen to the whole thing, but everything was soundin nicely mixed, and i heard some dope samples

The Letter....... ILL!!

Slide
02-26-2011, 04:29 AM
Great work man!

Ozmosis
02-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Dope tape:hooray:,I dig the soulful beats on it

"Please... " is sick!:mmmyah:

KSTVRLSN
02-28-2011, 09:59 AM
i didnt have much time but i scanned through these and was diggin the sounds

imma come back and listen to the whole thing, but everything was soundin nicely mixed, and i heard some dope samples

The Letter....... ILL!!

Nice, thank you very much !

Great work man!

Thanks man !

Dope tape:hooray:,I dig the soulful beats on it

"Please... " is sick!:mmmyah:

Glad you liked it, I just listened to your tape "A Night Out" and that's some high quality beats. Awesome vibe through the whole tape. Dark as hell but still so crystal clear !
Gonna bump that in my ipod for some time i guess : )

GameOfDeath
03-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Beats are bangin drums especially, and sample game is tremendous. Basement Blues is the beat man I love how simple it is just a couple chops of a ill sound. Please is too ill too. Even after 100's of soul beats I never get tired of hearing a good one. Nightmares got that sinister sound to it. All of em bang and got a different flavor nice rhythm to the drums too. You got it down to a science. Waiting to hear more. Peace.

KSTVRLSN
03-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Beats are bangin drums especially, and sample game is tremendous. Basement Blues is the beat man I love how simple it is just a couple chops of a ill sound. Please is too ill too. Even after 100's of soul beats I never get tired of hearing a good one. Nightmares got that sinister sound to it. All of em bang and got a different flavor nice rhythm to the drums too. You got it down to a science. Waiting to hear more. Peace.

Thanks alot ! Shit like this keeps me going, I really appreciate it !!

Peace

THE MASON
03-03-2011, 01:14 PM
came back and gave it a better listen through. you def got this shit down to a science. i like the styles on this tape, and waiting to here more. hope we can get a collab to pop off soon. you got anything in the works now?

you got that dusty basement music and being the Basement Dwellaz, it only sounds fitting haha

peace fam, stay bangin out.

KSTVRLSN
03-03-2011, 02:27 PM
came back and gave it a better listen through. you def got this shit down to a science. i like the styles on this tape, and waiting to here more. hope we can get a collab to pop off soon. you got anything in the works now?

you got that dusty basement music and being the Basement Dwellaz, it only sounds fitting haha

peace fam, stay bangin out.

Hey man, glad you liked the beats !
I'm def down for a collab, I just started making some new shit yesterday actually, had a little break for digging new samples and shit..

What do you say about me making some beats and then sending them over to you so you could listen and pick the one(s) you like ?
Let's keep in touch for that one, I'm def down !

Peace