02-17-2011, 03:56 PM
list some of the drugs you've tried,

some of the drugs you currently dabble with,

some of the drugs you're interested in taking,

drug stories of the past and present...

re_nG9Y1xog

Socrates92
02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
I assume you're on something when you listen to Lil B?

And I just do weed, nothing too serious.

Wh0am3ye?
02-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Check the sig god.

Poison Flowerz!
02-17-2011, 04:56 PM
above all my QUEEN is the SNOW QUEEN

I has tried most traditional drugs one or twice or 50 time

shrooms are my favorite experiences
dust always gives you a story to tell

i am afraid of prescription pills and will not do them anymore

the first time i was put in the nuthouse (foxtrot) i would take other peoples pills without knowing what they did

i dont do that anymore

heres a few things that happened to me while sniffing the nuka COLA (and why i slowed down so much)

first time i OD'ed was in a strangers basement and broke some of his belongings. sorry bro

one time i jumped out of a fourth story window in this girls project building and compressed my spine, during a blizzard with no shoes or coat and STILL walked 4 miles

one of the time i OD'd i crashed my car 4 times in one night and was picked up by ambulance and had to go to the emergency room (i asked the medic if i would be okay, he says i quote "i dont know" LOL WHAT)

one time i got coked up after completing my rehab course after 12 weeks and wrecked my car on the way home from the institution (LOL) i was listening to The Mask by Ghostface andd Doom when I collided (very important)

another time when i was OD'ing i try to shoot someone in my house and had to go back to jail and eventually the nuthouse again lolz

one time when i was doing snow with a bunch of people we were all sitting on furniture against the walls. My friend picks up my gun and shoots my other friend through the arm on accident, the blood splashed on me and the bullet hit the chick i was sitting next to in the knee. swat team and police comes to my house 15 minutes after i dip and i go back to jail (they thought was intentional)

if you OD don't go to the hospital, all they do is give you 5 or 6 aspirins (to thin the blood) and vitamins (IV) and keep you there over night... then they charge you a ridiculous amount

and if you start having a panic attacks from whatever you took, jump in the rain box

i recommend trying everything once

thats all i has time for now folks

Wh0am3ye?
02-17-2011, 05:29 PM
^ Some crazy experiences dawg. I've never took anything serious to end up in a situation like that besides gettin mad wasted and high then trespassing or gettin into mischief,smokin bud on the roof of stores or schools. I mean I tried e once or twice it was a nice trip, the come down makes you feel like shit though. Been offered coke numerous times but refuse to get high by sniffin shit through my nose. Why even bother with the serious shit when you can add a little hash and your good to go.

LoTec
02-17-2011, 05:29 PM
started with booze then weed then LSD then X then shrooms then Coke then Meth with various perscription shit over the years. I always wanted to do opium, dust and K but never got the chance. Hell I dont even drink or smoke weed anymore do to health reasons.

I wish I had some good stories to tell but nothin I got would be half as interesting as Poison Flowerz stories.

Fatal Guillotine
02-17-2011, 05:32 PM
question does doing these drugs open your mind to a higher form of consciousness?

Wh0am3ye?
02-17-2011, 05:36 PM
9HM-bvBYq88

Jin10304
02-17-2011, 06:24 PM
I would say shrooms does (at least for me anyways). I'm more aware of my surroundings, the people, I think more clearly & stay more focused and understand why people do certain things & their reasoning behind it.

drippie k
02-17-2011, 06:34 PM
i've only done shrooms once and i want to do it again, last time i only took half an 8th. i was still frying, everything was fucking hilarious

i'd do coke again...maybe..i haven't in like a year n only done it at like parties or going out n shit...but meh, i'm not really a big fan

weed is the only one i do regularly

ecstasy, mdma or molly i've done a few times here n there, but there has to be an occasion where i'm planning a few days ahead of time to do it...most time's i've done when i was at a rave or something but i don't really go to those as much anymore

my friends keep telling me about acid, they say its like shrooms but better and cheaper so i dunno i might try it

anything else, crack, meth, heroin, angel dust...fuck all that lol

Poison Flowerz!
02-17-2011, 07:40 PM
question does doing these drugs open your mind to a higher form of consciousness?

dmt lsd or shrooms, a few otherss (or atleast you think your consciousness is being openedd, your usually just really high)

most will do the opposite

a few more randomm funny experiences i had

when i was taking pills one time (trazodones mixed with some unknown pills) in the nuthouse i started having seizures in my "bed" (i've never had a seizure beforee that, or since that) i was so far into dream land i couldnt even get up and i didn't care about what was happening, i just layed there and accepted death. several more seizures happened in a row that night. obviously, i didnt die like i thought i was going to.
to add to the bad experience i wasn't allowed a mattress at the time it happenedd so i was seizing on a cold metal shelf type apparatus

one time when i was dusted out i was at a friends apartment that stays a city away from me
i ended up in a fight with the people over there and walked out and hitch hiked half way home, i had to walk the rest but i was dusted out and tired.. and it was just too far
so i tried to go into a house to get some sleep because i didnt see any lights on inside. Turns out there was a guy in the house awake that was a crazy redneck (it had to be arounds 3 A.M.!) and he comes to his door with a shotgun in his underwear like a gladiator saying he will kill me and hes calling the cops
needless to say i decided that was not my best option and abandoned the premises. I walked some more andd ended up breaking into a hearse (nothing was inside of it except some papers in the glove compartment) and throwing a cinderblock through a plant store window (i don't think i had a reason to) I ended up laying dowwn outside of an auto shop and going to sleep

most of the other stories i can thinks of right now are not so funny

i've never injected anything also

Longbongcilvaringz
02-18-2011, 12:23 AM
just weed regularly.

pills occasionally, dxm sometimes, hopefully some shroom this season but last season was a failure.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-18-2011, 01:53 AM
I tried marijuana a couple of times. Don't know what all the hype is about. Don't care either.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 03:27 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8vu4vxjFy1qzgjfco1_500.gif

ALCATRAZ
02-18-2011, 04:01 AM
took my first hit of weed out of a sprite bottle when i was 8, started smoking regularly when i graduated high school. i'm kinda thankful i started late because if i had started smoking earlier i probably wouldn't have graduated lol

Jin10304
02-18-2011, 04:51 AM
"i've only done shrooms once and i want to do it again, last time i only took half an 8th. i was still frying, everything was fucking hilarious"

Wait until your first 8th. I got close to eating a full one but ran out at 2.7 grams lol. Great body high really and take a lot of Vitamin C, enhances the effects/feeling. I took a Vitamin C pill, drank 1 glass of OJ & 1 mixed VC packet w/ water. Really helped.

SKAMPOE
02-18-2011, 06:03 AM
I've done it all sept the hook in arm..

On the coke topic, ya dont know nuffin bout no coke till ya can say ya sat alone in a dark bedroom and downed 10 and a half grams of raw... If u survive the come down then u sir r a trooper

Socrates92
02-18-2011, 06:04 AM
took my first hit of weed out of a sprite bottle when i was 8, started smoking regularly when i graduated high school. i'm kinda thankful i started late because if i had started smoking earlier i probably wouldn't have graduated lol

Last year I was taking my a levels and from May to July I smoked every day. I would always say, I'll smoke this then I'll get to revising. After smoking it I couldn't be bothered with revising so thought I'll just bum around for a few hours then I'll get to revision. By that point I'd roll another and smoke that.

Needless to say I didn't get very good grades.

SKAMPOE
02-18-2011, 06:09 AM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183382_183643615004540_100000767094947_367793_2060 440_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=45583&id=100000767094947)

food for thought
02-18-2011, 10:31 AM
i smoke weed regularly.

I trip shrooms whenever i get my hands on them. they are my favorite. started in 05.

it has been getting hard as hell to find the fungi though. its prolly been a year since i tripped

When i trip, i prefer to be alone, in the dark, with no music. just me and my mind. I learned through experience and reading up on the shit that that is the most effective way to take them if you want to travel in the mind.

Tripping with friends and music is always an amazing experience as well though and is usually a good ass time. but i prefer to trip alone because i like to belly flop deep into my conciousness with an enthusiasm of little baby infants bro.

the most i ever tripped was 7 grams in one sitting. by myself, in the dark. but i didnt really get far because I was terrified by the initial effects of the trip and turned on the lights and put on some John Lennon and Beatles records LOL

also tried:

LSD
Salvia
Cocainyaa
Exctasy
Opium (unintentionally. dont really care for it)

I dont fuck with pills.

Ive been wanting to hit some DMT and i cant wait till i get my hands on some. I have been waiting years and years.

food for thought
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
above all my QUEEN is the SNOW QUEEN

I has tried most traditional drugs one or twice or 50 time

shrooms are my favorite experiences
dust always gives you a story to tell

i am afraid of prescription pills and will not do them anymore

the first time i was put in the nuthouse (foxtrot) i would take other peoples pills without knowing what they did

i dont do that anymore

heres a few things that happened to me while sniffing the nuka COLA (and why i slowed down so much)

first time i OD'ed was in a strangers basement and broke some of his belongings. sorry bro

one time i jumped out of a fourth story window in this girls project building and compressed my spine, during a blizzard with no shoes or coat and STILL walked 4 miles

one of the time i OD'd i crashed my car 4 times in one night and was picked up by ambulance and had to go to the emergency room (i asked the medic if i would be okay, he says i quote "i dont know" LOL WHAT)

one time i got coked up after completing my rehab course after 12 weeks and wrecked my car on the way home from the institution (LOL) i was listening to The Mask by Ghostface andd Doom when I collided (very important)

another time when i was OD'ing i try to shoot someone in my house and had to go back to jail and eventually the nuthouse again lolz

one time when i was doing snow with a bunch of people we were all sitting on furniture against the walls. My friend picks up my gun and shoots my other friend through the arm on accident, the blood splashed on me and the bullet hit the chick i was sitting next to in the knee. swat team and police comes to my house 15 minutes after i dip and i go back to jail (they thought was intentional)

if you OD don't go to the hospital, all they do is give you 5 or 6 aspirins (to thin the blood) and vitamins (IV) and keep you there over night... then they charge you a ridiculous amount

and if you start having a panic attacks from whatever you took, jump in the rain box

i recommend trying everything once

thats all i has time for now folks

i thouroughly enjoyed reading this post lol

lol @ all the "go back to jail"

youve had some FUCKED up experiences and fuck it, the shit buils charachter bruh

ahahaha

thats awesome

hashashin
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
weed,acid,ecstasy,shrooms,ketamine,speed,coke (most overated drug ever!) 2cb, mdvp & salvia

Ketamine by far has given me the most crazy experiences I've ever had but gave all that up now for good, only thing i do now is smoke and prescription meds on and off, not even alcohol! Could definatly be intrested in dmt though....

Poison Flowerz!
02-18-2011, 02:52 PM
i've been offered dmt andd refused since i seen my friends have the most horrifying experiences of there lives under the toad influence

heres something that happen to me on a klonopin xanax cocktail

i was at a party and this chicks father comes home and kicks us out, so we all stumble out of the house and start walking down the street, about 20 of us (i know some of them but no close comrades)
we end up cutting though this blueberry farm, and i know the people that own the farm. i used to mess around with the daughter of the farmer and her brothers are Sureno 13's from Cali
there was this one fence we had to cross and this fat kid try to jump over it and fall right on a cattle wire and starts getting shocked and screaming LOL
anyways there is a toyota sitting behind a barn and naturally we break into it
the keys were in it so me and 2 other guys decide to take it and drive it through the fences and out of the other side of the farm
after we joy ride a little i tells them take me home, and they say they are going to keep the car and joyride all night ("goodluck!")
well next day i get a call, that night while they were joyriding they got hit by a cargo truck and the car flipped and was DEMOLISHED, they were both injured (LOL) and went to jail

Socrates92
02-18-2011, 02:56 PM
^ lol good story

SKAMPOE
02-18-2011, 02:58 PM
ahahahahahahaha

so u from cali huh lol

food for thought
02-18-2011, 03:17 PM
lmao poisonflowers

Jin10304
02-18-2011, 03:39 PM
"Ive been wanting to hit some DMT and i cant wait till i get my hands on some. I have been waiting years and years"

Umm its....interesting. I smoked it for my 1st time last year @ a friends house. I had told him I had never tried it so he called over his boy who has some DMT (since he likes smoking out people who have never tried it). He came through & it was only him, his dealer & myself. It looks like coke, a white powder, and he sprinkled the powder on a bowl of weed for me. Tells me to hit it, then hold it in for a bit then exhale. I do as instructed and this is what I felt....

1. You have complete control over your body but I was sitting down on his couch
2. Semi-similar to shrooms, very quick visuals. My boy had this rug from India nailed to his wall so as I stared at it (it had the sun in the center) the sun rays started to move.
3. The high was very short like salvia
4. Now comes the last part lol....On DMT while I was high, hard to say but I felt there was a 'voice' speaking to my mind. Not my thoughts, not my own sub-conscious, a prescence that was completely foreign to me. I could obviously tell it was the drug, this voice was like...trying to coerce me into letting 'it take over'. 'Let me do it....enjoy....relax...don't fight'. But I guess my mental state was too strong for this stuff. I literally felt I was arguing with another voice in my head to NOT let this other prescence take over and get me high....and that was the whole high...lol me arguing with this voice.

When I snapped out of it, my friends asked me how I felt & explained to them about the voice & argument. They knew & understood exactly where I was coming from. Only they told me "you should of let it do its thing, it WANTED you to let your guard down and get you high". But I didn't allow it for some reason. But that was my experience, cant say it will be the same for you. Its not a drug I would try again.

ALCATRAZ
02-18-2011, 04:10 PM
poison flowerz life is a movie lol

Poison Flowerz!
02-18-2011, 04:25 PM
ahahahahahahaha

so u from cali huh lol

lolz negative am from wheres it is COLD

but i went to LA once and met Hulk Hogan

he was wearing a fannypack!!! total fruitbasket!

wuswordz95
02-18-2011, 05:22 PM
i only did weed. I onc wanted to do speed and glass. but that shit will fuck you up. I heard heroine is better then sex. despite the theory it is not convincing. I would like to try cocaine I heard it s a postive drug. you wont accept failure. I want to take shrooms cuz I heard they like take you back to memory lane and you can do waht u never did before.

Poison Flowerz!
02-18-2011, 05:40 PM
whenever i lay down after getting really skiied i feel likes i am on a ship

equilibrium is out of whack! so strange

J-Cee
02-18-2011, 11:37 PM
tried stuff......

16th_Chamber
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
i have had no interaction with drugs.

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2011, 05:56 PM
lol sucks for u^^

wutangclan97chamber
02-19-2011, 06:21 PM
herb and brew. too young to do anything gnarly.

btw, say if i smoke a bowl and i weigh like 110 pounds, how long would it be till my urine is clear for drug test? **PLEASE ANSWER.** thanks.

food for thought
02-19-2011, 10:22 PM
it depends on how frequently u smoke.

how long has it been since u smoked?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-19-2011, 10:55 PM
relevant

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/feb/19/ecstasy-harm-brain-new-study

Ecstasy does not wreck the mind, study claims

Previous research was flawed, say experts, but findings will shock those who campaign against the drug's use

There is no evidence that ecstasy causes brain damage, according to one of the largest studies into the effects of the drug. Too many previous studies made over-arching conclusions from insufficient data, say the scientists responsible for the research, and the drug's dangers have been greatly exaggerated.
The finding will shock campaigners who have claimed ecstasy poses a real risk of triggering brain damage. They have argued that it can induce memory loss, decrease cognitive performance and has long-lasting effects on behaviour.
But experts who have argued that the drug is relatively safe welcomed the new paper. "I always assumed that, when properly designed studies were carried out, we would find ecstasy does not cause brain damage," said Professor David Nutt, who was fired as chair of the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/drugs) by Alan Johnson, then home secretary, for publicly stating alcohol and tobacco were more harmful than ecstasy.
The study was carried out by a team led by Professor John Halpern of Harvard Medical School and published in the journal Addiction last week. Funded by a $1.8m grant from the US National Institute on Drug Abuse, it was launched specifically to avoid methodological drawbacks that have bedevilled previous attempts to pinpoint whether or not ecstasy users suffer brain damage.
Ecstasy – or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, or MDMA – came into widespread use in the 1980s when taking it was linked to raves and the playing of dance music. Its symptoms include euphoria, a sense of intimacy with others and diminished anxiety and depression. In the US alone, more than 12 million have taken it.
But the taking of ecstasy has also been linked to damage to the central nervous system and research in recent years has suggested that long-term changes to emotional states and behaviour have been triggered by consumption of the drug. Possession of it has been made an offence in most western nations.
However, Halpern was sharply critical of the quality of the research that had linked ecstasy to brain damage. "Too many studies have been carried out on small populations, while overarching conclusions have been drawn from them," he said. For a start, some previous research has studied users who were taken from a culture dominated by all-night dancing, which thus exposed these individuals to sleep and fluid deprivation – factors that are themselves known to produce long-lasting cognitive effects. Non-users were not selected from those from a similar background, which therefore skewed results. In addition, past studies have not taken sufficient account of the fact that ecstasy users take other drugs or alcohol that could affect cognition or that they may have suffered intellectual impairment before they started taking ecstasy. In Halpern's study only ecstasy users who took no other drugs and who had suffered no previous impairment were selected.
The resulting experiment whittled down 1,500 potential participants to 52 selected users, whose cognitive abilities matched those of a group of 59 non-users. "We even took hair samples of participants to test whether they were telling the truth about their drug and alcohol habits," said Halpern. "Essentially we compared one group of people who danced and raved and took ecstasy with a similar group of individuals who danced and raved but who did not take ecstasy. When we did that, we found that there was no difference in their cognitive abilities." In other words, previous studies highlighted problems triggered by other factors, such as use of other drugs or drink, or sleep deprivation.
But the drug still posed risks, he said. "Ecstasy consumption is dangerous because illegally made pills often contain contaminants that can have harmful side-effects."
HIGHS AND LOWS

1912 First synthesis of MDMA by a German chemist, Anton Kollisch, who worked for the giant Merck company.
1970 The drug is first detected in tablets seized on the streets of Chicago.
1977 UK makes MDMA a Class A drug.
1984 Term 'ecstasy' coined in California.
1985 MDMA becomes a Schedule 1 controlled substance in the US. In the UK the street price is 25.
Mid1980s Raves become increasingly popular, spreading out from the centres of London and Manchester
1988-89 Raves, electronic dance music and ecstasy lead to a second "summer of love". First recorded ecstasy-related death in UK.
1995 Essex schoolgirl Leah Betts, 18, dies after taking ecstasy.2000 British Crime Survey finds the proportion of 16-29 -year-olds who have taken ecstasy is 12%.
2003 6,230 people found guilty, cautioned or fined for ecstasy-related offences
2005 In a survey of 500 Edinburgh students, 36% said they had taken ecstasy. Of those, 75% considered ecstasy a "positive force".
2011 The street price is now between 3 and 8.

wutangclan97chamber
02-19-2011, 11:11 PM
it depends on how frequently u smoke.

how long has it been since u smoked?

a week ago. i just got a little high but then a few days before that i smoked twice that day and got really stoned. my dad thinks im smoking so hes planning on giving me a drug test but i keep getting out of it but the time will come where i gotta do it.

thanks for the help.

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2011, 11:23 PM
relevant

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/feb/19/ecstasy-harm-brain-new-study
welp looks like i'll be doin a lot more thizz LOLZ

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2011, 11:24 PM
just copped a gram of some a that girl, finna go deep c snorklin :)

theDZA
02-19-2011, 11:45 PM
i've always been a fan of pills, coke and weed obviously

but last night i tried DMT for the first time, then the second time lol

and it was fucking insane, the first time i was in my house, but it was all weird, chairs talking as so on....then i had my second lot, double to dosage lol and went into a different dimension....made of foam and polystyrene and it seemed like i was there for ages, and then it started collapsing in on itself and i was shitting myself, as i was coming down i was convinced had too many arms

best drug i have ever tried by miles

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 12:28 AM
haha, sounds great.

i need to try dmt, salvia and acid.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 12:33 AM
if anyone's vaguely interested in the chemistry of drugs, this dweeb writes a monthy article for vice.

the one with the guy who first synthesised MDMA is interesting, he's tripped on something every day for 60 years...

or the guy who synthesised Ketamine.... to treat the pain of a phantom limb.

http://www.viceland.com/int/category.php?category=author&author=Hamilton%20Morris

ALCATRAZ
02-20-2011, 12:57 AM
salvia is......interesting

the one time i tried it i was posted in my boys acura, i took a hit, somehow ended up in antartica, hopped on a bright red roller coaster in the middle of an iceberg, did hella loopty-loops, some other shit happened then i popped back into myself in the car... all of this happened in about 60-90 seconds

i'm never doin that shit again lol

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 01:07 AM
haha, sounds like it's worth doing at least once.

theDZA
02-20-2011, 01:13 AM
^ two of the people who i had DMT with last nyt both said that it was better than salvia, a bit different apparently tho....i have yet to try salvia so cant judge it

all i can say is that DMT took me somewhere else lol

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 01:45 AM
here, but i figure it will be more difficult to get dmt in my locale.

you can buy salvia containing plants here easily though.

J-Cee
02-20-2011, 02:25 AM
^ where abouts are u again? my bro managed to get Salvia through Customs about a year n half back,had some crazy experiences on that stuff and yeah dunno where to get DMT in sydney,not that easy to get from what i know,but if ya can be fucked,can extract it from various plants

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 02:34 AM
Hm, salvia is now completely illegal (plants, seeds everything), i don't think you can get it into the country anymore. I think Mescaline is a better option, you can buy the cacti legally online or just grow it.

The extraction is annoying though, 10 hours of boiling or chemical extraction.

Actually, there are heaps of plants which contain DMT which are native to WA. You just need to go through the hassle of extracting it.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Canadians are lucky, they can legally grow Peyote (and other Mescaline containing cacti).

Socrates92
02-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Canadians are lucky, they can legally grow Peyote (and other Mescaline containing cacti).

Yeah, but they're Canadian, so sucks to be them.

food for thought
02-20-2011, 10:14 AM
salvia is......interesting

the one time i tried it i was posted in my boys acura, i took a hit, somehow ended up in antartica, hopped on a bright red roller coaster in the middle of an iceberg, did hella loopty-loops, some other shit happened then i popped back into myself in the car... all of this happened in about 60-90 seconds

i'm never doin that shit again lol

hahaha salvia is intense when smoked right

the last time i did it was the most effective.

I was sitting in front of our flat panel tv playing MW2 online lol with my roommate and our boy from down the street and we were loading that shit up into my fairly big bong lol.

I hit that shit real hard and held it in, got a good hit.

when i exhaled, as soon as the last bit of smoke went out my lungs, i was busting out into uncontrollable laughter lol. Next i remember, my roommate laughing at me and me trying to control how hard i was laughing.

Thats when it happened. lol. i was in a damn cartoon. everything was gone, it was just colors moving real fast

There was all kinds of cartoon colours looking like streams and they were going past my head

it looked like this

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE_bbcr2oLkvJZaGm375QT6osrqHf0f 8NgjZ9Q3-9wPMkZEWUr&t=1

but with all kinds of differnt colors - reds, blue, green, orange, and shit

I didnt know where i was and i forgot that i had just hit some salvia. It was terrifying and i remember thinking for a minute if i was dead, then thinking some weird ass thoughts in my head that i dont know how to put into words. i was basically wondering what was going on, if i was dead, why it felt like i have been there before, why it felt like there were entities that were watching me and scheming on me while trying to keep it secret

it was weird as fuck.

I was holding the xbox controller in my right hand and i was trying to get it off my hand. i was not able to relax my fingers and let go of the controller. I swear i felt like it was STUCK to my hand. So, the whole time while i was tripping , not knowing what the fuck was going on, i was trying to get the controller off my hand. i was flinging my hand like I stuck it in a barrel of thick ass goo and i was trying to get the goo off my hand by trying to fling it off (real hard to explain)

it was like in cartoons, when we see a charachter wipe sweat off their forehead and fling their hand to the side so the sweat flies off their hand

I was doing that repeatedly the whole time with the controller in my hand while i tripped balls. The funny thing about it is it lasted like a miunte. 1 minute. it seemed like i was tripping for hours.

when i came down , i was speechless and got off the game lol

ALCATRAZ
02-20-2011, 10:16 AM
um, ok... ragging on other countries, especially canada, is an american perk... brits cant dish on other countries because america laughs at ur country just as hard lol

ALCATRAZ
02-20-2011, 10:19 AM

I was sitting in front of our flat panel tv playing MW2 online lol with my roommate and our boy from down the street and we were loading that shit up into my fairly big bong lol.

when i exhaled, as soon as the last bit of smoke went out my lungs, i was busting out into uncontrollable laughter lol. Next i remember, my roommate laughing at me and me trying to control how hard i was laughing.

Thats when it happened. lol. i was in a damn cartoon. everything was gone, it was just colors moving real fast

There was all kinds of cartoon colours looking like streams and they were going past my head

it looked like this

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE_bbcr2oLkvJZaGm375QT6osrqHf0f 8NgjZ9Q3-9wPMkZEWUr&t=1

I didnt know where i was and i forgot that i had just hit some salvia. It was terrifying and i remember thinking for a minute if i was dead, then thinking some weird ass thoughts in my head that i dont know how to put into words. i was basically wondering what was going on, if i was dead, why it felt like i have been there before, why it felt like there were entities that were watching me and scheming on me while trying to keep it secret

it was weird as fuck.

I was holding the xbox controller in my right hand and i was trying to get it off my hand. i was not able to relax my fingers and let go of the controller. I swear i felt like it was STUCK to my hand. So, the whole time while i was tripping , not knowing what the fuck was going on, i was trying to get the controller off my hand. i was flinging my hand like I stuck it in a barrel of thick ass goo and i was trying to get the goo off my hand by trying to fling it off (real hard to explain)

it was like in cartoons, when we see a charachter wipe sweat off their forehead and fling their hand to the side so the sweat flies off their hand

I was doing that repeatedly the whole time with the controller in my hand while i tripped balls. The funny thing about it is it lasted like a miunte. 1 minute. it seemed like i was tripping for hours.

lol @ food's story yeah that salvia is no joke... i dont understand why that shit is legal lolol

Socrates92
02-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Typical Americans thinking they are the tits

Your country sucks

BLACK BART SIMPSON
02-20-2011, 10:57 AM
i smoke weed and drink and popped a few pills here and there but i really want to try shrooms and ecstasy . . . idk abt acid tho . . but which wud u guys prefer and y ?

wutangclan97chamber
02-20-2011, 11:31 AM
is there any good shit thats like weed? same general effects and non addictive and not too bad for you?

Edit: ....im asking cause i dont wanna fail a drug test, but i wanna get stoned.

ALCATRAZ
02-20-2011, 01:55 PM
is there any good shit thats like weed? same general effects and non addictive and not too bad for you?

if ur trying to get stoned and still pass drug tests u might as well not do drugs... or buy fake piss

THE MASON
02-20-2011, 03:44 PM

you live in the UK, shut the fuck up!!

on topic, i smoke weed hourly, love doin shrooms, tried coke but could care a less for it, and loads of salvia

salvia highs are cool but i dont care to smoke it anymore..... not worth the money in the end. plus you gotta get the 80x stuff or else it aint worth it. first time i tried that my friend was fuckin with the radio, thought i was in a WW2 bomber plan hahahaha righteous

tried to grow shrooms with a few buddies, not that successful. bateman mentioned peyote, always wanted to try that and thought about gettin me one to grow but it takes years and years, shop close to my house sells em. sometimes you can get em at little corner stores, same with salvia

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Ethanol: Frequent
Nicotinia Tabacum: Regularly
Cannabis Sativa: Frequent
Cocaine benzoylmethylecgonine: Very Rarely
Ecstasy Methylenedioxymethamphetamine: Infrequently
Salvia Divinorum: Rarely

MENES
02-20-2011, 07:10 PM
looool at socrates being bitter about dirt weed and woman alike.

Poison Flowerz! coming down from snowqueen at hill and sandfilled beach
vv

af4yjgKuCU0

As for drugz, now adaze jus pass me a tasty BLUNT full of erbal remedy.

food for thought
02-20-2011, 09:24 PM
a week ago. i just got a little high but then a few days before that i smoked twice that day and got really stoned. my dad thinks im smoking so hes planning on giving me a drug test but i keep getting out of it but the time will come where i gotta do it.

thanks for the help.

lmao @ "my dad thinks im smoking so hes drug testing me"

first of all, he dosent think, he knows. if i was you i wouldnt give a fuck if he drug tests me. so what? its your life. how old are you. if it comes down to it, you can move out and do what the fuck you want to do with your life. when you look back at this a few years from now youll laugh at this shit lol

anyway,

for a smoker who smokes the herbs regularly, they say it stays in your system for 30 days.

for a person who dosent smoke all the time and he/she happens to smoke one day, they say the shit is out the system in as little as 3 days to a week.

you have been smoking her and there and getting "real stoned" so im sure its in your system pretty good by now.

lol dont worry about it

just enjoy your life while trying to be respectful to your parents. if your gonna smoke dont do it all obvious like hot boxing blunts in a car and walking in the house blunted at night

be smart about it

food for thought
02-20-2011, 09:27 PM
also,

lol if youre that desperate for info about this why dont you ggogle the shit?

lol theres loads of info about this shit all over the internet

here you go :

http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1SNNT_enUS414US414&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=how+long+does+marijuana+stay+in+system+drug+test

J-Cee
02-20-2011, 11:25 PM

it looked like this

it was weird as fuck.

haha fuck that..
I think alot of people get the rollercoaster thing,is weird..
One of the times i tripped off it i was on what seemed like a train track,or i was the train track?!..and i was coughing bits of train track out of my mouth,i was actually coughing my ass off and trying to breathe,felt like i had to get the train track out of my body,my mate was hitting me on the back and it helped me cough the track out lol....was whacked out..

Also most intense one was when had a huge hit after my brother done it,tripped out hard and told me not to do it cause he was in a vid game and only had 1 life left and lost it and thought he was dead or something..i ignored him and done it.. i was told i smoked it,started saying 'what the fuck',then kept repeating it and getting louder until i was screaming it (was 3am)..i remember saying it like once then being transported to another world,looked like a beach in the carribean-white sand,crystal blue water,reality was gonnnee.Then when i was coming out of it the table i was sitting at was just a bunch of black n yellow moving objects,what seemed like little bees just flowing like water,the table was made out of these lil things..until it faded and i came back and my older bro who was woken up by my screaming was going off at my other brother and my mates were just staring at me with a concerned look on there faces...lol

SKAMPOE
02-20-2011, 11:56 PM
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgkm0cf9J11qahz2no1_500.gif

ALCATRAZ
02-22-2011, 04:26 PM
when i first got into drugs it was primarily weed

people say weed is a gateway drug, and it is more or less, but i never saw that as a bad thing, because without weed i never would've dabbled with other drugs such as psilocybin

i've dove into the abyss just a few times in my life. unlike other drugs, i treat mushrooms with respect and only do it when i know i'll be either by myself or in a nature type area. i usually trip in golden gate park near trees or some shit lol

food for thought
02-22-2011, 04:34 PM
i fucking love tripping and cant wait till i get my hands on some psilo or l-s-deezy, chea.

Wh0am3ye?
02-22-2011, 04:46 PM
Blackberry kush is what's been around over here

http://www.marijuanareviews.com/post-pics/blackberry%20kush%20001.JPG

yonder
02-22-2011, 05:41 PM
you pretty much dont need to mention weed

but still, nobody fucks with opiates? they are the best. namely oxycontin and morphine
dont really care for amphetamine or coke and havent tried shrooms or lsd. tried ecstasy though. haha had some left and decided to take it when i went to see the avatar film:D shit was nice

ALCATRAZ
02-22-2011, 06:32 PM
nobody fucks with opiates? they are the best.

word, oxycontin is where its at... my friends and i like to do blow and as the high is coming down, pop a quarter or two of a 80 mg op... the new oxycontins can't be broken down to snort so since we pop instead of sniffing we call it junior speedballing. i got my girl to do it the other night and she threw up for hours lol. i felt terrible.

yonder
02-23-2011, 09:32 AM
hahahah

you cant snort them? that sucks. hope the new ones doesnt come to sweden. haha at first i hated the taste that gets stuck in your throat. now, even if i think about that taste i get a tingle in my balls.

how much does an OC80 cost where you live? (usa?)
in sweden its 12 - 22$

benzo
02-23-2011, 11:57 AM
all i'm gonna say is salvia SHOULD be illegal and i'm lucky to be alive after my "xanax days"...

SKAMPOE
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM
i love drugs, my fav drug is sniffing heroin, i dont do it as much as i would want to cuz its easy to get hooked and to kick it is sooo fuckin painfull

but the feling is the bomb, one good sniff and a nuport long and theres no worries no problems just cloud 9

Olive Oil Goombah
02-23-2011, 12:50 PM
fuck that oxycontin shit...not worth what it could do to you. I seen way too many people fuck everything up over that.

cutn' heads
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
i respect the honesty in here but ya'll are fucking crazy. playing with fire man...

etze
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
i dont really mess up with drugs
im not that old yet (18-19 yrs old) and u never know what happens in the future
since now tried weed a few times and i cant say i loved it
its good if u have some friends with u and all this stuff
also tried some opiate painkillers for health issues (and not only hehe) but thats all
i really prefer absinthe even if its not considered a drug
i know a few people that gone insane after eating shit like this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2QVtsLWkRho/SY8mjwI_fpI/AAAAAAAAAJA/KHU8EmAy2wY/s320/%CE%BC%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%B4%CF%81%CE%B1%CE%B3%CE%BF%C F%81%CE%B1%CF%82.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Is it true that crack is a thousand times better than an orgasm? Last year, I watched a youtube video about crack addiction. The guy that was interviewed stated that his first hit was the best intense orgasmic pleasure feeling that he's ever experienced in his life. He also stated that sex doesn't even compare to the high that crack gives off. "Crack is the sex!"

I've never tried drugs in my life nor do I want too because it's pure evil and mostly nonsense.

I want to know if that's true about crack or is it just all bs.

cutn' heads
02-25-2011, 12:20 PM
if you tried crack you would probably like it...

ALCATRAZ
02-25-2011, 12:23 PM
I've never tried drugs in my life nor do I want too because it's pure evil and mostly nonsense.

that's an ignorant statement but you couldn't even begin to comprehend what that means... nature was here before you and it will be here after you, not to mention it is you... dork

IrOnMaN
02-25-2011, 12:25 PM
if you tried crack you would probably like it...

I seriously doubt that. I smoked a cigarette once and I swore not to do it again because I felt so terrible about it. Crack can't be that damn good to the point where people would sell themselves in order to get high. Maybe I'm very ignorant when it comes to drugs and their effects because I've never tried them nor do I want too.

Wh0am3ye?
02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Is it true that crack is a thousand times better than an orgasm? Last year, I watched a youtube video about crack addiction. The guy that was interviewed stated that his first hit was the best intense orgasmic pleasure feeling that he's ever experienced in his life. He also stated that sex doesn't even compare to the high that crack gives off. "Crack is the sex!"

Crack is wack god.

cutn' heads
02-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Maybe I'm very ignorant when it comes to drugs and their effects because I've never tried them nor do I want too.

this.

im not saying you should try them though. drugs like heroin, cocaine and amphetamines are not recreational. despite what others might say. they make you feel amazing, no doubt. but they really arent worth the potential consequences...

but if you're scared, you prolly shouldnt try any drug at all. odds are you wont get the proper experience...

food for thought
02-25-2011, 12:30 PM

lol was that the doc where they were showing crack houses with shit literally just chillin in the middle of the floor and down the walls haha

Wh0am3ye?
02-25-2011, 01:18 PM
Ba-6niOoR_U

food for thought
02-25-2011, 01:29 PM

yea all those people in the counter culture of the 60s center philosophy wasnt peace and love

theyre all evil and shit.

fag.

bob marley was evil? john lennon was evil? timothy leary was evil?

get your head out your ass, fag.

Poison Flowerz!
02-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Is it true that crack is a thousand times better than an orgasm?

no

and i've done both at the same time

chaos

IrOnMaN
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
yea all those people in the counter culture of the 60s center philosophy wasnt peace and love

theyre all evil and shit.

fag.

bob marley was evil? john lennon was evil? timothy leary was evil?

get your head out your ass, fag.

I said drugs, not people!