PDA

View Full Version : 13 Million Americans Were Unemployed Last Month

CharlesJones
02-17-2011, 07:50 PM
I read this in the newspaper last week and i was surprised. It's a lot of people out here that are broke and starving and i feel bad. It's really sad that america is supposed to be the land of opportunity but yet you have so many americans unemployed. I know there's more blacks unemployed than whites. That's why i don't listen to Barack Obama and the government talking about there's a lot of jobs available because if that was the case, there wouldn't be so many people outta work. It's hard to get a part time job and i should know because i tried getting one when i quit my part time cleaning job and then i had to go back to my part time cleaning job because nobody was calling me. I recently got a call last week about a part time cleaning job paying $10 a hour but the supervisor told me he only had work available in the morning and weekends. I told him i needed evening work and i told him to give me a call when he gets a opening. I hope he calls soon because i'm ready to quit my part time job now because my manager is still being a asshole and is only giving me 1 1/2 and 2 hours a day for 5 days a week.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/8/9/9/i/5/4/8/o/MidlerChinaWorkers.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 01:48 AM
once again..

work in a grocery store.

if you stick with one for so many years you will get enough incremental quarterly raises to eventually be making $15 or $16 /hour putting crap on shelves.

Jin10304
02-18-2011, 04:47 AM
I just read on Yahoo that getting a job nowadays will be even tougher...for the jobless. Yes, if you haven't had a job in the past 6 months, based off that most employers will not even consider you for hire.

CharlesJones
02-19-2011, 09:42 AM
Robbie Sinclair, i worked at a grocery store as a janitor. I also worked at Walmart and Target stocking products on the shelves and i don't like that kind of work. Jin10304, that's messed up that jobs won't hire people that have been unemployed for 6 months. It's not their fault they're unemployed. A lot of poor unemployed blacks won't accept low paying jobs and i can understand that because i don't want a low paying job either. I've worked several low paying jobs before and i hated them. But if you don't have the skills for a high paying job, you won't get the job. That's just the way it is. Even the people that got skills for the high paying jobs have a difficult time getting them jobs.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 09:55 AM
u dont like that kind of work?

you are a complete waste

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 10:07 AM
when did you last turn your hand to janitorial work nicky?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Most people's jobs aren't "fun". But you do what you have to do take care of yourself and contribute to society.

Tooch doesn't have to be a janitor because he's assistant manager at his family's meatball factory.

But if somebody isn't doing shit and also wants to have money for ice cream and pie, maybe being a janitor isn't such a terrible alternative to jackin your dick at the library all day.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 10:42 AM
exactly. if i had a choice between stocking shelves and mopping a floor, i'd stock shelves. It pays better.

But this idiot charles is afraid to use a floor buffer because its too hard.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 10:42 AM
lol, dicky could you be anymore of a 2nd/3rd generation italian migrant stereotype?

fucking ethnic cunt.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 10:47 AM
bateman, this whole anti-establishment, skinny jeans, fad is tiresome.

haven't you caused your uncles and father enough embarassment.

im proud of my job at the meatball factory. We keep it 100.

u work at the louis vatton store, faggit

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 10:52 AM
yeah bro, i can't wait to take over as assistant manager at my fathers gelato factory.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
and my dad would probably disown me if i ever came at him with that neoconservative shit.

INF
02-19-2011, 11:15 AM
when did you last turn your hand to janitorial work nicky?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bateman. again.

:lmao:

thats how you run up on a muthafucka and just blow they muthafuckin brains out in broad muthafuckin daylight.

INF
02-19-2011, 11:20 AM
Most people's jobs aren't "fun". But you do what you have to do take care of yourself and contribute to society.

Tooch doesn't have to be a janitor because he's assistant manager at his family's meatball factory.

But if somebody isn't doing shit and also wants to have money for ice cream and pie, maybe being a janitor isn't such a terrible alternative to jackin your dick at the library all day.

I repped that tho

GET TO WORK

how could you not work a job just cuz it aint what you really want to do???? you like being poor???????

FUCK THAT shit, I get money. :mmmyah:

LORD NOSE
02-19-2011, 11:47 AM
and my dad would probably disown me if i ever came at him with that neoconservative shit.

typical corny ass caucasian

lmao @ "my dad would disown me"

dumb fuck

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4788/6a00d83451c17f69e200e55s.jpg

why are you on a Hip Hip Site

Undiluted Karma
02-19-2011, 12:08 PM
once again..

work in a grocery store.

if you stick with one for so many years you will get enough incremental quarterly raises to eventually be making $15 or $16 /hour putting crap on shelves.
LOL

Agreens

Undiluted Karma
02-19-2011, 12:09 PM
I repped that tho

GET TO WORK

how could you not work a job just cuz it aint what you really want to do???? you like being poor???????

FUCK THAT shit, I get money. :mmmyah:
sup inf how you been

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2011, 12:10 PM
typical corny ass caucasian

lmao @ "my dad would disown me"

dumb fuck

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4788/6a00d83451c17f69e200e55s.jpg

why are you on a Hip Hip Site

hahah...hell yea its corny as fuck how all white people have fathers in their lives!!!

u afro american trashbag!!! i wouldnt even taint the good people of Africa by referring to u as just 'black'!!

u kno u trash, boy!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 12:26 PM
haha, sunny is furious i called him a dumb cunt in the vatican for some reason.

keep following me you dumb piece of shit.

INF
02-19-2011, 12:27 PM
sup inf how you been

whats up man.I been doin good , being good. you know , working an shit. going thru madness and at the same time staying on my grind.you know.

I'm back up in this mf tho.lol

whats good?

Undiluted Karma
02-20-2011, 11:24 AM
nm, im cool