PDA

View Full Version : need pic of dead pac

NIGHT MAYOR
10-18-2005, 08:34 AM
i only herd about this pic today and im interested if its a fake or real - its suposedly from and angle and you can see pac in the car riddled with bullets - outside the tyson fight - only thing is the guy who told me can bullshit a fair bit - Little help ?

Protection
10-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Here ya go...

http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/

NIGHT MAYOR
10-18-2005, 04:07 PM
nah nah seen that i want the vegas strip car with all holes in it - im pretty sure its fake now no one but this guy had "herd" of it - fuck it cheers anyways - peace

triggahappy187
10-18-2005, 04:18 PM
Tupac didn't "Die" in the car they took him to the hospital and that's where he "supposidly died"

Protection
10-19-2005, 07:27 AM
Yea, I think your friend is bullshittin' ya. Cause I've never heard of such a photo.

Ghost In The 'Lac
10-19-2005, 07:29 AM
Tupac didn't "Die" in the car they took him to the hospital and that's where he "supposidly died"
co-sign

TUCO
10-19-2005, 09:01 AM
ive always believed that autopsy photo to be real
looks just like 2pac

oldie
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
i dont get what the white strip is on his head and the big flesh wounds on his chest??!!

Knicks
10-19-2005, 03:08 PM
didnt they take out one of his lungs or some shit? i remember readin that they took out one lung when he was in the hospital....maybe thats why theres a big flesh hole there?

CYENCE
10-19-2005, 04:02 PM
i dont get what the white strip is on his head and the big flesh wounds on his chest??!!
that white strip is his the white meat of his skull and they cut his chest open

NIGHT MAYOR
10-19-2005, 04:28 PM
im pretty sure he would have passed out in the car you dont get filled with bullets then run around like a mad man. but thanks anyways your a big help

NIGHT MAYOR
10-19-2005, 04:29 PM
get over it - he's dead like odb big l big pun biggie and 50 (soon :))

Koolish
10-19-2005, 07:18 PM
who was driving the car, suge? i know pac still talked to suge after he got shot, and i dunno whether or not suge drove to the hospital, but after getting shot, they drove off and pac was still talking.
________
Sexual transmitted diseases advice (http://www.health-forums.org/sexual-transmitted-diseases/)

oldie
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
that white strip is his the white meat of his skull and they cut his chest open
damn, thats nasty! guessin they cut him open for the autopsy?

Mista Sinista
10-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Tupac wasn't a bad rapper

he spoke about things that touched a lot of lives

he wasn't the best tho

no disrespect

J-Cee
10-20-2005, 05:17 AM
yeh lyrically,of course hes not the best in the world,but theres so many rappers out there that there isnt 1 best rapper,many consider 2pac the best or one of the best as a whole package,his lyrical ability,the ability to write a shitload of lyrics in a quick time,someone ppl looked up 2,a man who touched many ppl in many wayz,someone thats still selling albums 9 years after his fucking death,so many theories surrounding him...NO other rapper has done anything like this..NONE... and i dont think any rapper ever will again,thats all part of the reason why he is considered the best in my opinion.

undergrounddigga
10-20-2005, 12:45 PM
the same pic (with colors) (not so good quality):

http://idata.over-blog.com/0/10/17/59/dead_pac.jpg

triggahappy187
10-20-2005, 12:52 PM
When Pac was shot the area where his car was was like a ghost town there were no other cars at all and it is usually a busy area the AM came picked his ass up although when Suge was first interveiwed about it, he said that he himself drove Pac to the hospital. Pac died an the next day his funeral took place, How the fuck this nigga gone die then have a funeral the next day?

CYENCE
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
who was driving the car, suge? i know pac still talked to suge after he got shot, and i dunno whether or not suge drove to the hospital, but after getting shot, they drove off and pac was still talking.Pac's bodyguard gave an interview and said they was rushing to get away from the MGM and head to a club and he followed Pac and Suge in Pac's girlfriend's car. Suge drove the car after it got shot up and was speeding to get to a hospital and crashed into a median strip. He said when they got to Suge's car Pac was stil conscious and told him he couldnt breathe and then he went unconscious. ambulance got him after that

Murdah Piff
10-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Pac Was Over Rated

PolitiC
10-20-2005, 02:02 PM
yeh lyrically,of course hes not the best in the world,but theres so many rappers out there that there isnt 1 best rapper,many consider 2pac the best or one of the best as a whole package,his lyrical ability,the ability to write a shitload of lyrics in a quick time,someone ppl looked up 2,a man who touched many ppl in many wayz,someone thats still selling albums 9 years after his fucking death,so many theories surrounding him...NO other rapper has done anything like this..NONE... and i dont think any rapper ever will again,thats all part of the reason why he is considered the best in my opinion. yeah hes definately one of the greatest..its fucked up how either ppl hate him or ride his dick like theres no tomorrow...he wasnt a god on earth he was an really talented mc not best all time but one of the greatest no doupt

and btw ive never heard of this photo.peace

Protection
10-21-2005, 08:01 AM
When Pac was shot the area where his car was was like a ghost town there were no other cars at all and it is usually a busy area the AM came picked his ass up although when Suge was first interveiwed about it, he said that he himself drove Pac to the hospital. Pac died an the next day his funeral took place, How the fuck this nigga gone die then have a funeral the next day? That's wrong. Pac was never burried. They cremated his body and spread the ashes somewhere in the pacific ocean (don't remember the exact location). Watch the Thug Angel documentary by QDIII (the same dude that is responsible for the Beef docs).

Welshkillabee
10-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Yeah he was cremated against his wishes.

I hate looking at those photos cos to me Pac lives on

PolitiC
10-21-2005, 08:28 AM
That's wrong. Pac was never burried. They cremated his body and spread the ashes somewhere in the pacific ocean (don't remember the exact location). Watch the Thug Angel documentary by QDIII (the same dude that is responsible for the Beef docs). yeah its weird they cremated his body the day after he died!who gets cremated one day after they die?!?i wonder why..theres something really weird going on..

Meta4
10-22-2005, 03:35 AM
I like how they say ..."supposedly died"

NIGHT MAYOR
10-22-2005, 07:58 AM
pac obviously was always gunna get shot - just a matter of time - cia, eastside, nigger in a bowl of rice in endo china.