PDA

View Full Version : Jesus, Son of Mary

Golden_Armz
10-18-2005, 08:43 AM
PEACE
Jesus (peace be on him) is a prophet and messenger of Allah sent to the Israelites to invite them back to the path of submission and obedience to Allah.

He was born to virgin Mary (peace be on her) without a father. His birth is similar to the creation of Adam, who had no father or mother. Jesus spoke even when he was a baby and gave testimony to the Oneness of God. He was neither crucified nor killed.

He was son of Mary, not son of God. He was not God but a human being. Believing in any one as God other than the one God, the Almighty and the Creator, is an unforgivable sin.

More.....

http://whyislam.org/877/Prophet%5FJesus/

Kephrem
10-18-2005, 09:31 AM
PEACE
Jesus (peace be on him) is a prophet and messenger of Allah sent to the Israelites to invite them back to the path of submission and obedience to Allah.

He was born to virgin Mary (peace be on her) without a father. His birth is similar to the creation of Adam, who had no father or mother.

According to who did Adam have no father or mother??

Jesus spoke even when he was a baby and gave testimony to the Oneness of God. He was neither crucified nor killed.

It was stated in the Bible centuries before the Quran was written to dismiss those who would come claiming that he wasn't crucified.

He was son of Mary, not son of God.

It was written that Jesus is Son of God. It's also stated that the Israelites are the sons of God found among all nations, and that their spirit will bear witness that they are the sons and daughters of the living God.

He was not God but a human being.

Christ told his people that they are gods.

Believing in any one as God other than the one God, the Almighty and the Creator, is an unforgivable sin.

That's all wise and correct.

Golden_Armz
10-18-2005, 11:50 AM
According to who did Adam have no father or mother?? .
According to the Quran....the one and only unchanged word of God

It was stated in the Bible centuries before the Quran was written to dismiss those who would come claiming that he wasn't crucified. .
WHERE IS IT SHOWN?

PROOF PLEASE

It was written that Jesus is Son of God. It's also stated that the Israelites are the sons of God found among all nations, and that their spirit will bear witness that they are the sons and daughters of the living God. .
Oh? So is that why the Zionists are massacaring Palestinians and anyone who gets in their way in the state of Israel....seems conveniant doesnt it.

The evil Hebrew priests all tried to have Jesus pbuh killed for telling the Truth- and dismissing their corrupted and convenient for themselves interpretaions....if you claim to be on the side of Jesus you would not be carrying on their work

Christ told his people that they are gods. .
So what is it, gods, sons of god, people? what? im confused here?

So hows the rest of your post correct?

Please read the other links in that post.....

PEACE

Born Ruler I
10-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Jesus...

never existed.

One

aismani
10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Jesus...

never existed.

One
boy better believe this
mary magdalene gave birth to the children of jesus

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Great answers everybody, i really appreciate all the knowledge dropped in this thread.....

now i know wat WTC KTL is about, thanks.

Prince Rai
10-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Great answers everybody, i really appreciate all the knowledge dropped in this thread.....

now i know wat WTC KTL is about, thanks.
lol dnt be down.. peace

well as for Jesus and Mary and God.

jesus is not "son" of God! not becuase it says so in the quran only.. but logically it does not work..

Mary's birth wasnt a miracle either.. it doesnt say anywhere dat jesus jjust randomly came about in the womb..

the anser as to his birth may be explained by the medical raelms of ..
"HERMAPHRODITISM"http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001669.htm
"PARTHENOGENESIS"http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/sci/A0837738.html

both of these symptoms can occur in humans..

as for the whole theory of trinity and in particular... THE IDEA OF JESUS BEING GOD

JESUS= perfect HuMan+perfect God
God=perfect God+not huMan..

that is the theory summed up in brief.. you see the flaw?

expand

hectis
10-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Jesus The Christ Is The Son Of The Holy Most High And Did Die On The Cross And Mary Magdalene Has No Kids From Jesus Thats Just Satan Once Again Fooling The World

Prince Rai
10-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Jesus The Christ Is The Son Of The Holy Most High And Did Die On The Cross And Mary Magdalene Has No Kids From Jesus Thats Just Satan Once Again Fooling The World
or the church from another valid view

Born Ruler I
10-19-2005, 03:43 PM
boy better believe this
mary magdalene gave birth to the children of jesus
Riiight...

Show and prove that Jesus existed.

Then show and prove that Mary Magdelene existed.

Then show and prove that Jesus and Mary Magdelene conceived children together.

One

Kephrem
10-19-2005, 05:38 PM
According to the Quran....the one and only unchanged word of God

Where does this alleged unchanged word of God say Adams sons got their wives from??

WHERE IS IT SHOWN?

PROOF PLEASE

Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Some people it was stated would be the enemies of the "cross of Christ" (even back then) meaning how he got put to death. The following verse sums up what they feel about it:

1Cr 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Oh? So is that why the Zionists are massacaring Palestinians and anyone who gets in their way in the state of Israel....

No, it isn't.

The evil Hebrew priests all tried to have Jesus pbuh killed for telling the Truth- and dismissing their corrupted and convenient for themselves interpretaions....if you claim to be on the side of Jesus you would not be carrying on their work

None of what you said here has anything to do with my actual statement.

So what is it, gods, sons of god, people? what? im confused here?

What confused you about the actual statement?

In the Bible they're called both.

So hows the rest of your post correct?

Because very few understand what those words mean, while most people don't.

noel411
10-19-2005, 05:46 PM
It's quite humouress seeing kids on a Wu-Tang forum who think they know the true story of Jesus. You guys must have some pretty unique evidence to back up your theories, because everything I've read on Jesus was far from being conclusive enough to draw such a final opinion.

So now, let's see this overwhelming evidence that has got you guys so convinced of your theories.........

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
lol dnt be down.. peace

well as for Jesus and Mary and God.

jesus is not "son" of God! not becuase it says so in the quran only.. but logically it does not work..

Mary's birth wasnt a miracle either.. it doesnt say anywhere dat jesus jjust randomly came about in the womb..

the anser as to his birth may be explained by the medical raelms of ..
"HERMAPHRODITISM"http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001669.htm
"PARTHENOGENESIS"http://www.factmonster.com/ce6/sci/A0837738.html

both of these symptoms can occur in humans..

Peace bro,

Mary's birth miracle or not.....isnt all possible for Allah? all He has to say is Be and it is right?

Salaam

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Okay, and thats all there is to Jesus message right? He lived just to diem to form a religion which uses "the death for your sins" to supress people.

Satan Once Again Fooling The World
In terms of Satan fooling the world.....Christianity is the worlds largest religion. so where do you stand?

Peace

Koolish
10-19-2005, 07:30 PM
the only thing i can conclude from the internet is...
everyone hates Christians!

hell, no one even takes Christianity seriously as a religion. they just hate it. no, not dis like, or dis respect. all i see is hate, people will do anything to dismiss the truth of it, and attack it at any chance they've got. HATE.

if you don't, you're not an intellectual.
________
Water bong (http://glassbongs.org/)

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:32 PM
Riiight...

Show and prove that Jesus existed.

No one can SHOW you Jesus even though people make up pictures

Where have you looked.....how will you be convinced.....

I cant show you Jesus pbuh.....like i cant show you any Prophet

like i cant show you Napoleon, Christopher Colombus

but i can show scripture....historical documents isnt it

I believe in a historical Jesus not a mythological one

Then show and prove that Mary Magdelene existed.

Then show and prove that Jesus and Mary Magdelene conceived children together.
I dont have enough knowledge to do that....sorry....ill look into it inshaAllah...
PEACE

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:34 PM
the only thing i can conclude from the internet is...
everyone hates Christians!

hell, no one even takes Christianity seriously as a religion. they just hate it. no, not dis like, or dis respect. all i see is hate, people will do anything to dismiss the truth of it, and attack it at any chance they've got. HATE.

if you don't, you're not an intellectual.
I hope your not associating that with me....Christians are my brothers, because they are the People of the Book....the religion is close with mines Islam.....it derives fromt he same God, so if i hated it then i wouldnt be following my religion properly.....

I have a hard time defining " Christians" these days tho, i dont see many who claim that as just that and they are definately not my brothers....PEACE

Koolish
10-19-2005, 07:38 PM
I hope your not associating that with me....Christians are my brothers, because they are the People of the Book....the religion is close with mines Islam.....it derives fromt he same God, so if i hated it then i wouldnt be following my religion properly.....

I have a hard time defining " Christians" these days tho, i dont see many who claim that as just that and they are definately not my brothers....PEACEno no no, i'm not attacking you. i have enough muslim friends, i know more about islam than most christians, i'm saying the majority of the internet is like that.

many are called, but few are chosen. a name does not define a lifestyle, so i can see your struggle with defining Christians as Christians.
________
VAPOR GENIE VAPORIZER (http://vaporizers.net/portable-vaporizers)

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:44 PM
^Hey dats cool, even if u attack me dont mean u hate Muslims! lol

a brother posted a thread about this topic on the forum in my sig - maybe ill post it....Peace

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Peace Keph

Where does this alleged unchanged word of God say Adams sons got their wives from??.
Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father? Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that, if he was first MAN then he was created first and had no parents.

here are some verses from Quraan exalted:

9.In Surah AL-ARAF chapter number 7 verse number 11
"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

17.In Surah AL-ISRA chapter number 17 verse number 70
"We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation. "

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies, but....the understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents obviously....

Also..... when the Quran is referring to the "Sons of Adam" hes referring to US....

Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Some people it was stated would be the enemies of the "cross of Christ" (even back then) meaning how he got put to death. The following verse sums up what they feel about it:

1Cr 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Sorry but thats weak, a whole religion based around one alleged event and all weve got is a few unclear statements written decades after Isa' pbuh departed this world?

None of what you said here has anything to do with my actual statement. .
It does because im saying your views are similar to that of the Hebrew priests

What confused you about the actual statement?

In the Bible they're called both.
And this is logic to you?

Because very few understand what those words mean, while most people don't.
Usually understanding is passed from the Prophets to the Scholars...and scholars to lay men

so where is this chain of transmission for your understanding?

PEACE

Golden_Armz
10-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Peace Keph

Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father? Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that if he was first MAN then he was created first and not born from parents.

"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

"We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation. "

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies but....its understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents....

Also when the Quran is referring to the "Sons of Adam" hes referring to US....

Sorry but thats weak, a whole religion based around one alleged event and all weve got is a few unclear statements written decades after Isa' pbuh departed this world?

Usually understanding is passed from the Prophets to the Scholars...and scholars to lay men

PEACE

Shemsu Elohim
10-19-2005, 08:09 PM
The Crucifiction of Christ not necessarily be literal.

The Cross is an Al-Khem-ical and Sexual symbol.

It is the crossing of the Lingam and the Yoni.

The masculine Phallus, feminine Cteis and Womb is shown in the Kemetian Cross(Ankh).

Man, Woman and Child.

The Cross creates Human beings, either externally(babies) or internally(the Inner Human or Inner Christ).

We eliminate the ego by working with the Holy Cross, that is to say by the sexual act between husband and wife.

What is sacrificed is lust and our other defects.

The renunciation of the orgasm.

This is how Christ dies(psychologically, the elimination of the ego) and is reborn(without ego) inside of us.

It is taught that after we comprehend any defect or ego(hate, lust, envy etc.) through self observation and meditation, we then meditate on it during the sexual act, and with the help of the Divine Mother Kundalini(Mary/Miriam) it can be disintigrated from our psyche.

This, of course, is if we don't fall victim to lust by reaching the orgasm.

This I believe, is the great secret of the Cross and of Al-Khem-y.

This is what is taught in Tantric Buddhism.

Almost all cultures have a Cross in their symbolism such as the Aztecs, and it all means the same thing in it's esoteric roots.

hectis
10-19-2005, 08:33 PM
no thats not all there is to jesus message there is so much more he taught and did to send the message that GOD is real and sent him. as far as satan fooling the world yeah I think he uses Christianity as a weapon for exsample when you see them on tv saying that The LORD will heal you if you send them money I think thats the devils work. so as far as were do I stand? I follow Christianity but I don't care much for those who try to preach just for the money

hectis
10-19-2005, 08:34 PM
oh yeah

peace

Shemsu Elohim
10-19-2005, 08:37 PM
The Crucifiction of Christ not necessarily be literal.

The Cross is an Al-Khem-ical and Sexual symbol.

It is the crossing of the Lingam and the Yoni.

The masculine Phallus, feminine Cteis and Womb is shown in the Khemetian Cross(Ankh).

Man, Woman and Child.

The Cross creates Human beings, either externally(babies) or internally(the Inner Human or Inner Christ).

We eliminate the ego by working with the Holy Cross, that is to say by the sexual act between husband and wife.

What is sacrificed is lust and our other defects.

The renunciation of the orgasm.

This is how Christ dies(psychologically, the elimination of the ego) and is reborn(without ego) inside of us.

It is taught that after we comprehend any defect or ego(hate, lust, envy etc.) through self observation and meditation, we then meditate on it during the sexual act, and with the help of the Divine Mother Kundalini(Mary/Miriam) it can be disintigrated from our psyche.

This, of course, is if we don't fall victim to lust by reaching the orgasm.

This I believe, is the great secret of the Cross and of Al-Khem-y.

This is what is taught in Tantric Buddhism.

Almost all cultures have a Cross in their symbolism such as the Aztecs, and it all means the same thing in it's esoteric roots..

Kephrem
10-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Peace

Peace Keph

Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father?

No, I asked according to who did he not have one.

Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that, if he was first MAN then he was created first and had no parents.

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies, but....the understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents obviously....

And my question to you is if Adam was the first man, who did his sons marry? Where did his wife come from?? Because according to the Bible they were not the first two people.

Those verses were about those Jews who denied his death (or it's significance). Other scriptures go into full detail about it obviously.

And what "view" of mine is "similar" to the "Hebrew priests". You're not making yourself very clear here.

Being called 'gods' and the 'sons of God'? If one understands what is being implied in those scriptures, then yes.

PEACE

The understanding of the Bible comes from the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ.

THE W
10-20-2005, 10:28 AM
everyone has their little spin on this. the christian, the muslim, the scientist, the buddhist, etc. no ones has any real conclusive evidence to what really happened, just theories. i dont get into this whole thing cuz these discussion just go in circles.

you just gotta make sure that you know what you're talking about and understand that you cant proove shit.

Born Ruler I
10-20-2005, 03:03 PM
I cee Shemsu's angle. Fully.

One

Frank Drebin
10-20-2005, 05:07 PM
bong bong

Frank Drebin
10-20-2005, 05:08 PM
everyone has their little spin on this. the christian, the muslim, the scientist, the buddhist, etc. no ones has any real conclusive evidence to what really happened, just theories. i dont get into this whole thing cuz these discussion just go in circles.

you just gotta make sure that you know what you're talking about and understand that you cant proove shit.
you cant prove it thats why its called faith, people have faith in these things happening.

G...
10-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Oh really?

werent you the guy that started that "Allahs Chambers" Forum???}:|
Yes, because I was interested in Islam, I was and never have been religious, just had a general interest in it. And since this thread referred to someone who is rejoice in a religion which I do not believe in, I decided to quote Ill Bill rhyme to make my point. ONE

BlaK FuRYaN
10-21-2005, 04:30 PM
"KUN FIYAH KUN"

BlaK FuRYaN
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM
never will i be neither of those to anybody, god or man.
hu!?

Golden_Armz
10-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes, because I was interested in Islam, I was and never have been religious, just had a general interest in it. And since this thread referred to someone who is rejoice in a religion which I do not believe in, I decided to quote Ill Bill rhyme to make my point. ONE
Ok well Ill Bill is a zionist so he believes in something

and Islam is not a fashion statement

PEACE

Golden_Armz
10-21-2005, 08:16 PM
Keph ima reply 2 da post wen i gots time iA

Peace

Golden_Armz
10-22-2005, 09:50 AM
PEACE

Peace

No, I asked according to who did he not have one. . ]

exactly, so it was about a "father".....as i said before, in scripture Adam has always been described as the first man and we are descendants of him.

When i was at school the teachers (Catholic) would teach that the story of Adam was symbolic, but from my understanding its a factual event in one form or another, because us descending from him can't really be symbolic if we are physical and not symbolic ourselves! Also the Qur'aan recounts the making of Adam as an event in the Heavens with the Angels and Iblis bearing witness:

In addition a Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) says:

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

60 CUBITS is approx. 90 metres....that might explain some of the "giants" legends...

And my question to you is if Adam was the first man, who did his sons marry? Where did his wife come from?? Because according to the Bible they were not the first two people. .
Ive yet to see the Bible account on this, but to my understanding Adams wife was created from him....thats where you get "Adam's rib" saying from.....about his sons and such, i have no knowledge on this i can remember so i cant answer that.

Those verses were about those Jews who denied his death (or it's significance). Other scriptures go into full detail about it obviously. .
The Jews also boasted about killing him, but they were decieved, and they ended up decieving the Christians about it too... looking at the accounts from Christian scholars look at the arguements, there is a good one here, from a mini book written about the alledged death and resurrection:

http://www.jamaat.net/stone/TheStone.html

And what "view" of mine is "similar" to the "Hebrew priests". You're not making yourself very clear here. .
My point was with your issue of the Israelites being God's "chosen" and this whole issue of "god's bloodline" .......this is a bad ideology, and leads to ignorance like the priests had towards Jesus pbuh

Being called 'gods' and the 'sons of God'? If one understands what is being implied in those scriptures, then yes. .
well people can invent what is being implied too,
and also make things up which suit them, like how the Jews are the masters of charging interest on others, when its clearly forbidden in their scripture. they interpreted this as only applicable to non-Jews, lol what ignorance....

The understanding of the Bible comes from the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ.
So it comes from an interpretation of Christ scriptures, but i think you'd be very naive to think they havent been tampered with.

PEACE

Kephrem
10-22-2005, 12:13 PM
PEACE

exactly, so it was about a "father".....as i said before, in scripture Adam has always been described as the first man

Not according to Genesis 1:26. 27.

Also the Qur'aan recounts the making of Adam as an event in the Heavens with the Angels and Iblis bearing witness:

An event in the" heavens"?? Why does it say he was created from "black mud", then??

In addition a Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) says:

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543:

[i]Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

Hadith isn't the Quran last time I heard.

Ive yet to see the Bible account on this, but to my understanding Adams wife was created from him....thats where you get "Adam's rib" saying from.....

It also mentions talking sepents, do you read all scriptures without considering some may have metaphoric meaning behind them??

The Jews also boasted about killing him,

Not saying that's not written in the Bible. But what chapter and verse states Jews boasted of killing Christ, or rather that all did as you are suggesting here??

but they were decieved, and they ended up decieving the Christians about it too...

It was Jews turned Christians who wrote about Christ being crucified. What is your proof they were decieved about that??

looking at the accounts from Christian scholars look at the arguements, there is a good one here, from a mini book written about the alledged death and resurrection:

http://www.jamaat.net/stone/TheStone.html

Written by original Jews and original Christians it's written Christ was crucified and ressurected, there's no amount of '"scholarship" that can change that.

My point was with your issue of the Israelites being God's "chosen" and this whole issue of "god's bloodline"

I didn't say anything about "gods bloodline" so please don't put words in my mouth. Read the Bible, there the Israelites were chosen by God, the Prophets and Christ were sent to them, if not prove otherwise.

.......this is a bad ideology,

According to who? non Israelites??

Its seems that the Quran also agrees with the Israelites being the chosen ones back then, where'd did they get this from??

2. THE COW

In the name of God,
Most Gracious, Most Merciful

122. O Children of Israel! call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others

That verse in the Quran sounds similar to Deuteronomy 14:2.

This next verse speaks for itself, in my opinion.

AL AHQAF (THE SAND DUNES)

[Ahqaf 46:12] And whereas before this exists the Book of Moosa, a guide and a mercy; and this is a Book giving testimony, in the Arabic language, to warn the unjust; and to give glad tidings to the virtuous.

and leads to ignorance like the priests had towards Jesus pbuh

You don't know what you're talking about here. Jesus himself let people back then know who his mission was for (Matthew 10:5,6 ; 15:24, John 4:22).

well people can invent what is being implied too, and also make things up which suit them,

Within the Biblical context it's understood what those terms mean.

like how the Jews are the masters of charging interest on others, when its clearly forbidden in their scripture.

Can you prove Caucasians from Europe wrote Hebrew scriptures??

they interpreted this as only applicable to non-Jews, lol what ignorance....

Explain the jizyah.

So it comes from an interpretation of Christ scriptures, but i think you'd be very naive to think they havent been tampered with.

Can you prove Hebrew scriptures have been tampered with??

Golden_Armz
10-22-2005, 04:11 PM
^ Every time you pay your taxes your being obedient

everytime you dont do something you shouldnt ur being obedient

id rather be a slave to the Creator than the system

Golden_Armz
10-22-2005, 04:23 PM
lol nah - i understand the doing what u have to do part,

but being a "servant" to GOD is not like to old lyncher joe type slave, its somethin we should all work towards. being a servant of GOD, is being good to people, doing good deeds, standing up against injustice - BUT still invoking everything to the One Creator. Peace

hectis
10-23-2005, 10:42 AM
^^^ yeah thats what a lot of them say and you have it all wrong it is not GOD who needs us It is Us who need GOD!!! I agree with Golden armz being a servant is not like being a job type slave it is much differnt in my view its when you became a slave to the HOLY MOST HIGH thats when you truley become free!!!

hectis
10-23-2005, 01:31 PM
since when have we needed god? and even if we did need god since when has he actualy helped us? its easy to say oh yea you wake up every morning and breath, or everytime sum good happens blah blah. and then ill say "well what about the people that die before they wake up or children that die before even being born". then you'll say "its gods plan".
then ill say "well god has a shitty plan". then the conversation will switch to me talking about how is anybody free in this world even with god as there savior or whatever. and you'll probably respond on some "spiritualy mentaly free shit", then ill be like "bullshit. people run around thinking that and thats why people never try to change the way the live cause there so stuck on being free after they die". then you'll respond with something witty like "u just dont understand" or something like that.
since when have we needed GOD? since the beginning of humans. what has GOD done to help us you ask well GOD has done so much for me that if i had no faith in GOD i would have seen no point to be alive who pardon the sea when moses and the hebrews were fleeing egypt? who was it who saved daniel when he was in the lions den? who saved joseph when his brothers sold him into slavery? who sent there son to die on the cross to save us ? who sent the holy spirte? and you say what has GOD done let me tell you that if i wrote down every thing THE HOLY LORD has done for us i would be writting for a billon years before i was done you say what about thoses that who die before they wake up? well let me ask you what humans besides elijah and enoch did not die even jesus died you say what about the kids who die before they are born and say i'll say its part of GODS plan and your right it is a part of GODS plan and i can't exsplan it but thats why he's GOD he can exsplane everything you or me can not. you say GOD has a shitty plan well whats your plan to live and think like you do but at the end of time to act like you loved GOD the whole time? you say spirtualy mentaly free so your not a slave of GOD or in any system well let me ask you if your not a slave of THE LORD then what makes you think your free because your not you are a slave of satan you do his work and you don't even know it so you are not free at all you say well how are you free when you have to follow commanments well if there were no rules the earth then everything would be worse than it is now on earth. you run around think the way you do because your so stuck on being a slave of satan that he has convinced that by not following the LORD you are free you say I'll say u just don't understand but let me tell you my friend you need to get your mind right and come back to THE FATHER he wants you to come back to him you have to open your heart and mind and get satan from controlling you then you will realize what I mean by you are free throw GOD only.

P.S I hope THIS TOUCHES YOU SPIRITUALY AND MENTALY

hectis
10-23-2005, 01:59 PM
just like i said you are a slave of satan and do not even know it so i said what you said but with more words? but you do what satan wants you to with out any words

hectis
10-23-2005, 02:10 PM
how are you a slave of satan? well any one who does not give there life up for GOD is a slave of satan and you also ask what does satan want you to do? he wants you to do everything your doing now thats what i mean by your a slave of satan and you don't even know it

hectis
10-23-2005, 02:21 PM
no what im saying is you don't follow the lord so you follow satan you see evil people do good deeds but that does not mean that you don't have to follow the LORD you see you are far from my reach you need the HOLY SPIRTE to touch you I just hope you recive the truth and THE HOLY LORD SENDS MANY BLESSINGS APOND YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

hectis
10-23-2005, 02:31 PM
you may not follow satan as far as worshiping him but you follow satan by not doing what THE LORD ask of you and by doing that you do what satan wants you to do thats how you serve him I'M not trying to Judge you but I'M trying to save you. You have to get your mind right

hectis
10-23-2005, 03:59 PM
yes I'M sure beyond faith

hectis
10-23-2005, 09:30 PM
let me exsplan something to you never ever confuse THE HOLY MOST HIGH with satan you said how do you know your not serving satan well I just do and you will say see you can't answer what I have asked well let me ask you why do you let satan blind you from the truth why do you tune a def ear to those who try to get you on the right path and every time i write something to help you you just harden your heart listen you have to take sometime out clear your mind and find the truth for yourself let me ask you is it worth not following THE LORD?

hectis
10-23-2005, 11:35 PM
spreading false deeds of truth? man satan has you hook line and sinker you say nothing wont be taken from you well your soul will pay when final judgmentcomes you say everything you get is because you worked for it well if GOD never would have made humans you would not have anything because you would not even exsist you say a false peace loving GOD dont you know satan is behind all whats wrong with the earth he's been mad ever since HOLY YAH WEH kicked him out of heaven and you say why would I get the job before GOD loving christians well maybe you were better at that job now let me ask you something does it not rain for saints as well as sinners do sinners cry as well as saints do saints feel pain as well as sinners just because you got a job dose not mean GOD is false let me ask you how many christians got a job that non belivers didn't and as far as being broke and can't pay there rent what you think only christians can't pay there rent don't you know being poor is a major problem infact let me beat you to your next post you will say well why dose GOD not do anything to help and I'll say GOD dose more than you know just open your eyes and see all those such as the salavatin army who come in the name of GOD to help and spread the good news about CHRIST and as far as why would he let a slave of satan beat out his sheep for a better life? you may have a better life now but in the end of time those who worshiped loved and honerd THE HOLY MOST HIGH will have ebternal life and peace in heaven and those who don't will suffer in hell worse than any thing that ever happend in the history of humans and as far as me spreading false seeds of truth I am not spreading false seeds of truth I'm trying to plant the seeds of truth in your mind but like I already said you are a slave of satan and don't even know it. Listen I'm not trying to beef with you I am just trying to save you you see I used to think just like you and challenge THE LORD and say even dumber things but threw better understanding I realized the truth JESUS is knocking you just have to let him in

hectis
10-24-2005, 12:09 AM
yes your right there is so much evil falsey done in the name of GOD but I know right from wrong I spread the truth of a LOVING GOD but satan trys to kill it but THE LORD is with me so I don't even care what you say about satan having me chained and whipped I don't have time to let satan bother me I know he will get his in the end. so let me ask you how I'm I a vassel of evil when I serve the HOLY MOST HIGH? and you even say break the chain and stop letting the devil control you IM not the one being controled you are. open your eyes come back to the LORD tell satan to get from you. you see you satan dose not care about you he already has you he wants those like me those who Worship THE LORD do me a favor start praying for the SPIRTE OF THE LORD to touch you and maybe you will be saved and we can rejoyces in his HOLY NAME AMEN

Born Ruler I
10-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Hectis,

go beat your bible.

It's apparently what gets you off.

Legato, you're wasting your time.

Belief and faith have nothing to do with truth.

One

hectis
10-24-2005, 12:11 PM
Hectis,

go beat your bible.

It's apparently what gets you off.

Legato, you're wasting your time.

Belief and faith have nothing to do with truth.

Onewhy you getting mad cuz I like to read the bible and have faith in THE LORD your comments were so childish grow up you call yourself born ruler but you act like a fool

Born Ruler I
10-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Why would you assume I am mad?

I just told Legato not to waste his time.

One

LORD NOSE
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM
up

Drunken Monk
10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Jsus is a fakeand mary is a bitch

ALCATRAZ
10-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Jsus is a fakeand mary is a bitch
shem hotep

zooruka
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
PEACE

He was born to virgin Mary (peace be on her) without a father. His birth is similar to the creation of Adam, who had no father or mother. Jesus spoke even when he was a baby and gave testimony to the Oneness of God. He was neither crucified nor killed.

He was son of Mary, not son of God. He was not God but a human being. Believing in any one as God other than the one God, the Almighty and the Creator, is an unforgivable sin.

More.....

http://whyislam.org/877/Prophet%5FJesus/

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaahahahhhaahhahhahahhahahah

peace be with you !

zooruka
10-13-2009, 09:42 PM
It was stated in the Bible centuries before the Quran was written to dismiss those who would come claiming that he wasn't crucified.

It was written that Jesus is Son of God. It's also stated that the Israelites are the sons of God found among all nations, and that their spirit will bear witness that they are the sons and daughters of the living God.

Christ told his people that they are gods.

correct

peace be with you !

DrBold241
10-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Faith shuns intelligence and rewards ignorance?
why/how is that a good thing to anyone who is actually privelaged enough to know better?

KERZO
10-14-2009, 01:04 PM
how does this affect the price of cheese, that is what really needs to be answered!!

zooruka
10-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Faith shuns intelligence and rewards ignorance?
why/how is that a good thing to anyone who is actually privelaged enough to know better?

umm how do you figa....I actually believe you are truly intelligent if you follow JESUS because his moral standard is far superior to anything man or anyone else has to offer.

peace be with you !

Memory Man
10-15-2009, 03:48 PM
I actually believe you are truly intelligent if you follow JESUS because his moral standard is far superior to anything man or anyone else has to offer.

Sx7jyvTLOEs

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 06:04 PM
i don't understand why prof thinks jesus' moral standard is far superior than anyone else has offered -
WHEN HE REFUSES TO READ ANY RELIGIOUS OR SPIRITUAL SYSTEM BESIDES HIS OWN
hey prof -
read metu neter, then come back and explain how the moral standards within are inferior to jesus'

it'd be like me eating subway and being "damn, nobody in the world makes a better sub than this, and I damn sure aren't gonna try to find out if they do!"

Drunken Monk
10-15-2009, 06:19 PM
People die in name of christianity
mo than other religion the christianity has been used only to promote wars

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 07:21 PM
also -
what is so great about jesus' system of morals when the vast majority of his believers can't follow them
it's because he doesn't teach HOW to cultivate any of them
he just tells you what they are -
simply telling someone "hey don't steal, lie, cheat, kill, be jealous, hold sinful thoughts, ect" doesn't do a damn thing to actually make you know how to do it
so prof -
what if there was a system that contained jesus' morals, while at the same time explaining HOW to cultivate those morals? would you consider that superior?

zooruka
10-15-2009, 08:02 PM
also -
what is so great about jesus' system of morals when the vast majority of his believers can't follow them
it's because he doesn't teach HOW to cultivate any of them
he just tells you what they are -
simply telling someone "hey don't steal, lie, cheat, kill, be jealous, hold sinful thoughts, ect" doesn't do a damn thing to actually make you know how to do it
so prof -
what if there was a system that contained jesus' morals, while at the same time explaining HOW to cultivate those morals? would you consider that superior?

its easy to cultivate JESUS`S morals just obey what he says its pretty straight forward.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:07 PM
its easy to cultivate JESUS`S morals just obey what he says its pretty straight forward.

peace be with you !
no it's not that simple
what if you don't know HOW to obey??
why do you think so many people who claim to believe in jesus, simply CANNOT obey many of his laws??
do you tell a OCD paranoid schizophrenic "hey man just obey what's right and you'll be alright" lol.
it couldn't be further from as that simple as you say

also give this a look, set up long before jesus ever existed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma%27at

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:09 PM
its easy to cultivate jesus`s moralsthen why can't so many people do it

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:13 PM
remember - YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT HAVE UNEASY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR FEMALE COWORKER

zooruka
10-15-2009, 08:25 PM
no it's not that simple
what if you don't know HOW to obey??
why do you think so many people who claim to believe in jesus, simply CANNOT obey many of his laws??

no its not that people cant obey its they dont want to obey... I mean do you think that GOD would give people teachings that would be rendered ineffective because people could not practice them ??? I dont think so that means GOD would be stupid !!!...these laws are straight forward its just people are rebelious and love sinful behaviour and dont want to follow...know Im not saying its easy to follow JESUS`S moral teachings but it is far from impossible or impractical.

yeah I read that link you gave me..sure they have laws but they are not the same as JESUS`s laws...JESUS`s is superior... I mean just take the teaching "love your enemies" there is nothing in that law that says love your enemies or "if you even look at women with intent to posses her you have committed adultery" the other laws talk about actually committing physical adultery but JESUS is talking about even looking which i9s far superior or "if somebody slaps you turn the other cheek" nobody has come with these idea`s.

peace be with you !

zooruka
10-15-2009, 08:31 PM
remember - YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT HAVE UNEASY THOUGHTS ABOUT YOUR FEMALE COWORKER

yeah I was tempted but GOD knows that will happen but the bible says GOD wont let you be tempted beyond what you can handle and will always give you a way out.

peace be with you!

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:36 PM
no its not that people cant obey its they dont want to obey... I mean do you think that GOD would give people teachings that would be rendered ineffective because people could not practice them ??? I dont think so that means GOD would be stupid !!!...these laws are straight forward its just people are rebelious and love sinful behaviour and dont want to follow...know Im not saying its easy to follow JESUS`S moral teachings but it is far from impossible or impractical.

lol you said "its easy to cultivate JESUS`S morals" but now you're saying its NOT easy?
and I NEVER said it was impossible - it's just that the bible/ jesus gives EXAMPLES without the KNOW HOW to be able to cultivate them.
THERE ARE SYSTEMS THAT TEACH HOW TO DO THIS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE
people could not practice them ??OBVIOUSLY many who claim to believe in jesus CANNOT
they could if they knew HOW - but jesus doesn't teach you that

also - why doesn't jesus teach how to want to follow his laws?

yeah I read that link you gave me..sure they have laws but they are not the same as JESUS`s laws...JESUS`s is superior... I mean just take the teaching "love your enemies" there is nothing in that law that says love your enemies or "if you even look at women with intent to posses her you have committed adultery" the other laws talk about actually committing physically adultery but JESUS is talking about even looking which i9s far superior or "if somebody slaps you turn the other cheek" nobody has come with these idea`s.included in the 42 negative confessions of maat:
"i have not sinned"
"i have not transgressed the law"
"I have wronged none, I have done no evil."
they cover all of what you said

and you still never answered me on why loving your enemies is a righteous action
or what the definition of love is according to jesus
or why turning the other cheek when someone slaps you is a positive thing

if you truly loved your enemy you would stop his sinful behavior and teach him the correct way
not let him continue to sin

zooruka
10-15-2009, 08:44 PM
if you truly loved your enemy you would stop his sinful behavior and teach him the correct way
not let him continue to sin against you

you can do this by love....if sombody sins against you and you show him love instead of anger or revenge ...you will make him feel ashamed of his behaviour and set an example for him and bring him back to the right path ...as opposed to beating him or doing some kind of revenge act that will anger him and make him want to pay you back and hence the cycle of tit for tat continues...and if the person doesnt change his ways after you have shown him kindness/love... then at least you yourself have changed and have done the right thing by not responding in hatred and doing the wrong thing thus pleasing GOD...and if you have to suffer because of it so be it that is what christians are called to do..... suffer.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:45 PM
also in the translation i have, #21 is NOT HAVE I KNOWN EVIL
besides that's just an extremely small example i gave you
like i said read metu neter or other spiritual systems before you think jesus' is the most superior
you're speaking out of ignorance

Mumm Ra
10-15-2009, 08:48 PM
you can do this by love....if sombody sins against you and you show him love instead of anger or revenge ...you will make him feel ashamed of his behaviour and set an example for him and bring him back to the right path

"you will make him feel ashamed"
umm you must never have known a criminal in your life

...as opposed to beating him or doing some kind of revenge act that will anger him and make him want to pay you back and hence the cycle of tit for tat continues...and if the person doesnt change his ways after you have shown him kindness/love... then at least you yourself have changed and have done the right thing by not responding in hatred and doing the wrong thing thus pleasing GOD.i never said to respond in hatred, i said to respond in love
defending oneself is not hatred

and you still haven't given me jesus' definition of love

zooruka
10-15-2009, 09:54 PM
"you will make him feel ashamed"
umm you must never have known a criminal in your life

Im not saying everyone will be ashamed but most people will....showing love to someone who has wronged you can change a persons heart in dramatic ways ( I have seen it) also even a criminal who has been in jail for a long time can come to feel remorse for his actions.

"i never said to respond in hatred, i said to respond in love
defending oneself is not hatred

jesus tells us not to retaliate

(Matthew 5:39)-"Do not resist him that is wicked; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also"

also JESUS gives us these comforting words for those who do not retaliate-

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

"and you still haven't given me jesus' definition of love

love your neighbour as you love yourself.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
10-16-2009, 12:17 AM
you're talking about retaliation when I made absolutely no implications of it so I don't see how anything in the last post applies

as for the definition
I can love thy neighbor as I love myself and still do everything I mentioned without hate or retaliation

zooruka
10-16-2009, 12:28 AM
you're talking about retaliation when I made absolutely no implications of it so I don't see how anything in the last post applies

defending yourself physically is a form of retaliation...I should have worded it better but what JESUS said was not to resist at all but to accept the suffering...hence the saying Do not resist him that is wicked; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also"

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
10-16-2009, 12:48 AM
so you do not resist the devil, prof?

And btw your definition of love was far from being a definition lol
you can't define a word by the same word
some people don't love themselves - should they hate thy neighbor as they hate themselves??

likewise, you seem confused on what self defense is
it has nothing to do with retaliation

zooruka
10-16-2009, 01:17 AM
so you do not resist the devil, prof?

the devil is different because if you dont resist him you are actually rebelling against truth and justice and against GOD and abandoning the principles of goodness so you must resist him.... by not resisting someone who is attacking you or is sinning against you means you are not abandoning the principles of goodness it means you are upholding them.. see the differance.

some people don't love themselves - should they hate thy neighbor as they hate themselves??

everybody loves themselves (meaning that everyone I dont care who you are wants the best for themselves in life)whether that be sort from religion , money ,clothes, popularity ect....everyone wants the best for his or her life and that means everyone loves themselves and to say otherwise would be a lie.

oh..p.s self defense is a form or retaliation whether you like it or not...retaliation boils down to either you can do somthing or not and once you do somthing it becomes an act of resistance or retaliation.

peace be with you

Mumm Ra
10-16-2009, 08:53 AM
the devil is different because if you dont resist him you are actually rebelling against truth and justice and against GOD and abandoning the principles of goodness so you must resist him.... by not resisting someone who is attacking you or is sinning against you means you are not abandoning the principles of goodness it means you are upholding them.. see the differance.

no i don't - because there is no difference
you're saying turn your cheek against one wickedness but don't do it for another wickedness
wickedness is wickedness, prof, no matter how you slice it
someone sinning against you could be seen as devilish behavior - it's the same thing

everybody loves themselves (meaning that everyone I dont care who you are wants the best for themselves in life)whether that be sort from religion , money ,clothes, popularity ect....everyone wants the best for his or her life and that means everyone loves themselves and to say otherwise would be a lie.

no - this is just straight up wrong
there are depressed people who hate themselves, who don't care about themselves, who have low self esteem and don't really give a rats ass what happens to themselves. people commit suicide prof, would someone who loves themselves do that? verily I think not.
and you want them to project this onto their neighbor?? surely that would not be a positive outcome.

oh..p.s self defense is a form or retaliation whether you like it or not...retaliation boils down to either you can do somthing or not and once you do somthing it becomes an act of resistance or retaliation.

peace be with you
again - you are not the author of the english dictionary, so stop dictating what words mean on a whim. it's not a matter of me liking or disliking the proper definitions
retaliation implies you have an offensive intention against a person - you are returning some type of action
self defense is simply prevention of all of that. really - you can self-defend without hitting the other person or being violent anyway.
if someone swung at you, you wouldn't even try to move your head out of the way?

and for the record - this philosophy about "not resisting wickedness" is the most backwards and asinine philosophy I've ever heard of. i dont want to know where the world would be today if nobody ever stood up to and abolished wickedness.
it seems this way would be inviting people to be wicked.
and it implies that if someone randomly asked for all your money and possessions you would simply hand them over - or sit and watch them take it - which is just dumb.

and to get back to the main point about your opinion of nobody offering a superior system of morals than jesus -
you are simply wrong, prof, whether you like it or not
i know of a system that offers what jesus did - and nearly infinitely more.
i wont bash on his - it's a good start, but it's just simply very primitive compared to some others. like a world map compared to a street map.
jesus would give you a very select few examples of what sinful behavior is - while NOT teaching HOW to cultivate the correct behavior.
(demanding someone to obey does nothing to teach them, btw. you can't simply tell a jealous person to stop being jealous and have it work)
he is like that one who would give you a map of the United States, then tell you to meet him at a specific address - you'd never find the dude.

on the contrary - i know of a system that covers any and every sinful behavior there could ever be, AT THE SAME TIME teaching HOW to cultivate the proper behavior, and abolish the bad.
would this not be superior? surely it is!

SHEM HETEP!

Skellington
10-16-2009, 10:18 AM
He wasn't born to Virgin mary...he was born to 'fucked in every hole' - Mary....that bitch probable cheated on Joseph and she told everyone it's not possible she's pregnant...that's how it went, no other way...

Virgin....my ass...still can't believe you dumb-asses believe that bible crap.....get a fucking life, snap back to reality.....

DrBold241
10-16-2009, 11:31 AM
let's break it down with modern rationality-
without DNA testing, would you believe virgin birth?

DrBold241
10-16-2009, 11:32 AM
oh and prof am i a lesser being for not believing in your god?

zooruka
10-16-2009, 08:45 PM
no - this is just straight up wrong
there are depressed people who hate themselves, who don't care about themselves, who have low self esteem and don't really give a rats ass what happens to themselves. people commit suicide prof, would someone who loves themselves do that? verily I think not.
and you want them to project this onto their neighbor?? surely that would not be a positive outcome.

!

umm you are wrong !!!!!!!!!!! depressed people dont like there life situation not themselves they all want happiness but the circumstances in there life have led them to believe there is no happiness to be found in there life...i bet if you asked any depressed person if they hate themselves truly they would say no ...but what they would say is there is situations and things they dont like about there life and they are in such a place where everything is dark and there is no happiness or the possibility of happiness to be seen on the horizion in there view that the only option to them is to kill themselves... but they all want happiness and do love themselves deep down but there problem is they see nothing to look forward to...but if they did see somthing to look forward to they would grab it with both hands and would no longer be depressed and that shows that they want the best for themselves and love themselves....and dont tell me that there are people who just hate themselves because that is bulshit because nobody is born depressed it`s through circumstances which they percive as negitive in there life that makes them become depressed whether thats because of body image , bullying, break ups,finacial situation ect.... nobody is born that way period.......everyone wants the best even depressed people but circumstances have lead these people to believe there is nothing good in there future and if you think about it that shows they love themselves because they are serching for happiness but cant seem to find it so they become depressed and suicidal but the serch for happiness for these people(whether they find it or not) means they want the best for there life therefore meaning they do love themselves.

sorry about repeating myself but I just wanted to get my point across.

peace be with you !

zooruka
10-16-2009, 10:16 PM
no i don't - because there is no difference
you're saying turn your cheek against one wickedness but don't do it for another wickedness
wickedness is wickedness, prof, no matter how you slice it
someone sinning against you could be seen as devilish behavior - it's the same thing

im not saying some actions aren`t devilish but the devil is the source of the evil he is the enbodyment of evil thats where these idea`s come from....so in essence what JESUS is saying is that your fellow man isnt your real enemy (so dont resist him even to the point of defending yourself) its the devil the one you must resist but not your fellow man because he is just being duped by satan and by reacting to his attacks or sin you only continue to do satans decieving work and are keeping humanity in his trap of lies you must show your enemy love to make him see the truth and the error of his ways and that means truning the other cheek (and not resisting even to defend yourself) that is how you will gentle win him back, because he will feel ashamed after a while because you are still being nice (even after he has slapped you) and he is being a dick which he will see in time. (yeah sure not everyone will change if you be kind or show love to them or turn the other cheek even GOD knows that ....but some will !!!! but most importantly is you have changed and are no longer under the grip of the evil one.... yeah sure you might suffer for it and it maybe painful but one day GOD will reward you for you suffering because you remained faithful and did what was right)..

see JESUS wants to break his (satan`s) grip on mankind but you can only do that if you tell people the truth and teach them to do the opposite to what the devil is doing and since he is evil you must do good to break his grip and thats what JESUS is doing and teaching.

peace be with you !

Mumm Ra
10-17-2009, 05:54 AM
prof - for the sake of conversation - and for the sake of you being the most stubborn and near-sighted person i've ever conversed with
lets lie and say you're correct about the last two posts
mind you i have no problem with the intention behind the notion of loving your neighbor as you do yourself - i just find it to be poorly worded and executed
"love" is a very subjective word
as well as there is no power behind the statement "love your neighbor as you do yourself" - as evidenced by the fact I've never met ONE christian who did so. because the statement in itself does not teach you HOW to do anything. it's a nice thought though.

which is why I said this that you had no response for:
and to get back to the main point about your opinion of nobody offering a superior system of morals than jesus -
you are simply wrong, prof, whether you like it or not
i know of a system that offers what jesus did - and nearly infinitely more.
i wont bash on his - it's a good start, but it's just simply very primitive compared to some others. like a world map compared to a street map.
jesus would give you a very select few examples of what sinful behavior is - while NOT teaching HOW to cultivate the correct behavior.
(demanding someone to obey does nothing to teach them, btw. you can't simply tell a jealous person to stop being jealous and have it work)
he is like that one who would give you a map of the United States, then tell you to meet him at a specific address - you'd never find the dude.

on the contrary - i know of a system that covers any and every sinful behavior there could ever be, AT THE SAME TIME teaching HOW to cultivate the proper behavior, and abolish the bad.
would this not be superior? surely it is!not only does the Kemetic Tree of Life teach you to love everybody (AND THING!) equally, it teaches you HOW and WHY.
does jesus teach how to manifest any personality trait at will - being that life will throw you more challenges than your natal personality is capable of overcoming?
no he doesn't.

no matter your emotional attachment to jesus - his moral teachings, although great, are nowhere near the most complete that anyone has to offer.

Mumm Ra
10-17-2009, 05:57 AM
and btw
would you resist my wickedness if i told you to stop believing in jesus?

the slaves in america should have loved their slavemaster until he was shamed and set them free?

lol i can't get over how unproductive and outright stupid the philosophy of not resisting wickedness is.

Skellington
10-18-2009, 03:53 AM
let's break it down with modern rationality-
without DNA testing, would you believe virgin birth?

Yes ofcourse, in modern times it would be possible, not back then.

Or Mary was abducted by extra terestials.

DrBold241
10-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Haha but I don't mean virgin birth through plantin the semen with a syringe or something into the vag, I mean no contribution from a man period.

And prof, you didn't answer my question.

zooruka
10-20-2009, 03:59 AM
oh and prof am i a lesser being for not believing in your god?

no your not... but your poorer spiritually for not believeing.

peace be with you !

DJ Demon
10-20-2009, 08:51 AM
ayo i seen this documentary that said jesus was just a name in a story the real story is based on like 7 different people from round the world that preached about god

Mumm Ra
10-20-2009, 05:07 PM
hah, believing in one thing or another doesn't make you spiritual
it's something you have to work on - its not automatically granted to you

and prof should I take your silence as you agreeing with my previous posts?

LORD NOSE
01-03-2010, 11:52 AM
up

DrBold241
01-05-2010, 06:40 PM
no your not... but your poorer spiritually for not believeing.

but who's to say thats a bad thing?
and do you judge anyone based on their spirituality?
with that being said, is judging anyone really all that christ-like?