PDA

View Full Version : Words From an Old False Prophet

LORD NOSE
02-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Humans never interbred with Neanderthals, no matter what some lieing heathen/atheist calling himself a "scientist" spouts. God made humans as per Genesis, long after previous humanoids were made extinct. You think Genesis is crap. Fine. I'm confident it is true. Have a nice day. JP

so in saying this, genesis is the accurate history of man

Genesis 3:22 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3:22&version=NIV)
And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
Genesis 3:21-23 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3:21-23&version=NIV) (in Context) Genesis 3 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3&version=NIV) (Whole

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2011, 09:21 PM
why are we talking about the bible all of sudden

the people who wrote the bible didnt even know neanderthals existed for chrissakes

LORD NOSE
02-17-2011, 09:26 PM
i can prune it out of your thread if you want - and i'll make another thread on the subject

let me know

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2011, 09:29 PM
no

John Prewett
02-17-2011, 10:14 PM
.......... genesis is the accurate history of man ........

yes

Barry Whyte
02-17-2011, 10:22 PM
lol what a moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
.......... genesis is the accurate history of man ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Screwett

yes

LORD NOSE
02-17-2011, 10:31 PM
so john - women really come from mens ribs ?

and there are really talking snakes that can deceive you into eating bad things ?

so the garden of eden really extends from egypt (Africa),the middle east, to the ends of india huh ?

Genesis 2

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[d (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-43d)] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.[e (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+2&version=NIV#fen-NIV-44e)] 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

yo lacey - i didn't read the article ...and shit....i hope it's not saying the opposite of what the thread title is

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1089/spanky304a.jpg

John Prewett
02-17-2011, 11:17 PM

Yes. As per Genesis account. I believe in CreatorGuided evolution.

CreatorLess evolution doesn't offer good explanation of why men are two ribs short.
Nor why men have "adam's apple" and women don't.
Nor why there are two genders.
Nor how living, reproducing cell assembled in the first place.

A whole lot CreatorLess evolution can't explain.

Which is a reason why only morons declare all bible believers to be morons.

and there are really talking snakes that can deceive you into eating bad things ?

I have no problem with Satan being able to appear as a snake.
To believe in God is to believe miracles occur.

so the garden of eden really extends from egypt (Africa),
the middle east, to the ends of india huh ? .......

Since size of the garden [6000 years ago] was and is not important to me,
I never paid attention to it's precise boundries.

Mic Tyson
02-17-2011, 11:46 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^u think God wrote the bible?

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2051551#post2051551)

CreatorLess evolution doesn't offer good explanation of why men are two ribs short.

maybe women need extra ribs because they carry an extra person somewhere around there - you think ?

for like extra support and stuff man

so god ripped some ribbs from a mans midsection and made a woman - brilliant yo - and soon after that, some talking snake slithered up to this same woman and told her to put her mouth on some fruit that god said not to - and this act is the reason why us men (and women) are going buck wild on this planet right now - :nonono:

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 04:57 AM
^^^^^^^u think God wrote the bible?

I think God saw to it the bible was written and distributed.

The bible is the only plausible book we have

revealing the character and will of God.

The other so-called "holy books" are implausible/ridiculous.

Throw away the bible,... and regarding the character and will of God,..

ya got nothing written to go on.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 05:50 AM
this is the wrong place to try to deliver your prophecy - build constructively, or get pruned out

Mumm Ra
02-18-2011, 07:43 AM
I think God saw to it the bible was written and distributed.

The bible is the only plausible book we have

revealing the character and will of God.

The other so-called "holy books" are implausible/ridiculous.

Throw away the bible,... and regarding the character and will of God,..

ya got nothing written to go on.
you have not read every holy book ever written
this is why folks of your faith get a bad rep - or as you put it - labeled as morons
the last two sentences are simply wrong whether you believe that or not
(miraculously, words regarding the character(isticts) and will of god were written long before the bible)

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM
this is the wrong place to try to deliver your prophecy - build constructively,

or get pruned out

Whenever you feel yourself intellectually whipped,

just delete my post, ban me and declare victory.

Same as you did last time.

Mumm Ra
02-18-2011, 08:37 AM
I agree I have not wasted my time by trying to read every obscure
virtually unknown book that somone claims is a "holy book."
which ones have you read?
see, you have the audacity to say no book exists on earth besides the bible that contains a description of god's will -
yet you seem almost proud of your ignorance of not even trying to look -
this does not sound like the characteristics of a wise man fit to give any sort of prophesy

Bible is spread all over the world in every language known to man.

[don't bother to tell me about that ridiculous violence inciting book
allegedly containing the word given by murderous MO]
yeah i wouldn't want you to read any book that incites violence or was spread all over the world by means of violence like that Bible of yours based on that murderous god of yours
Any particular book you tout ?try the book METU NETER by RA UN NEFER AMEN
it was published in 1985 but its info was compiled from Kemetic holy texts written thousands of years before the bible (from which the bible blatantly plagiarized)
peace

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2051551#post2051551)
so john - women really come from mens ribs ?Originally Posted by A false prophet

Nor why men have "adam's apple" and women don't.
Nor why there are two genders.
Nor how living, reproducing cell assembled in the first place.

A whole lot CreatorLess evolution can't explain.
and the bible gives good explanations of these things ?

i don't deal with the "science creatorless evolution" theme for myself - so don't come at me with that bullshit

Originally Posted by A false prophet

Which is a reason why only morons declare all bible believers to be morons.
the bible is written for the elect to use as a guide and life instructions - you are not in that number -

Quote:
Originally Posted by A false prophet

I have no problem with Satan being able to appear as a snake.
To believe in God is to believe miracles occur. believe this - that same god who has enough magic to make an evil being have the abilities to transform into a snake, doesn't use this magic to protect the innocence of babies all across the globe - death and destruction outweighs that magic -

so who was God talking to when he said " now the man has now become like one of us" ?

satan ?

Quote:
so the garden of eden really extends from egypt (Africa),
the middle east, to the ends of india huh ? .......Originally Posted by A false prophet

Since size of the garden [6000 years ago] was and is not important to me,
I never paid attention to it's precise boundries.you aren't really paying attention to any of it

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-18-2011, 10:50 AM
why is this old bible freak spamming my thread

you wanna talk about the bible - make a thread about the bible

he hasnt once talked about anything i posted, Sunny - clear him out, these bible nuts are too much

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Done

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:09 PM
why is this old bible freak spamming my thread

you wanna talk about the bible - make a thread about the bible

he hasnt once talked about anything i posted, Sunny - clear him out, these bible nuts are too much

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is the servant and Messenger of Allah.

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:13 PM
so who was God talking to when he said " now the man has now become like one of us" ?

satan ? ..........

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is the servant and Messenger of Allah.

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:20 PM
If JFK does not reappear, then indeed I am a false prophet.

If the famous Henry Kissinger dies, then indeed I am a false prophet.

For now, it matters not a whit to me what ignoramouses like sunny think of me.

Nothing can confirm me except the coming to pass of what I have predicted/prophecied for some 37 years.

For details, see my website. Or just stay ignorant.

Have a nice day. JP

Mumm Ra
02-18-2011, 09:24 PM
For details, see my website. Or just stay ignorant.

says the false prophet who claims there is no words written about the will of god besides the bible yet does not want to read any other holy book, or even look for such a thing
do you know the meaning of ignorant?
you fit it well

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:25 PM
If JFK does not reappear, then indeed I am a false prophet.

i'll stop erasing your post when JFK reappears

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:31 PM
says the false prophet who claims there is no words written about the will of god besides the bible yet does not want to read any other holy book, or even look for such a thing do you know the meaning of ignorant? you fit it well

mumm ra,

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:40 PM
i'll stop erasing your post when JFK reappears

i'm old, i shit my pants often,but that doesn't mean that JFK won't come back to life and be a president again

the people need JFK more now than ever and he won't let them down

he'll rise from the grave just like i predicted he would

besides, all my other prophecies came true

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:42 PM
sunny, by your false attribution [post 24 and more],

you are just further revealing your fundamental dishonesty.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:46 PM
sunny, by your false attribution [post 24],

you are just further revealing your fundamental dishonesty.

i've effectively brought more positivity in peoples lives in 5 years than you have done in your 99 years of living - your glaucoma is just preventing you from receiving my SunLight

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:46 PM
the only people who will admire your dishonesty, are your fellow liars

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:47 PM
what are we lieing about ?

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:47 PM
i've effectively brought more positivity in peoples lives in 5 years than you have done in your 99 years of living - your glaucoma is just preventing you from receiving my SunLight

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:49 PM
what are we lieing about ?

Surely you are bright enough to understand that false attribution is a form of lieing.

If not, sooner or later you will.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:52 PM
what attribute ?

dishonest about what ?

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:55 PM
If you had any honest, intelligent real friends, they would tell you that what you are doing will end up makiing you lose credibility. Not me.

You are an example of the kind of lieing snake that thinks no one with power sees what he is doing. You are in for a big surprise.

John Prewett
02-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Scorn from you and a billion like you is of no concern to me.

ya see sunny,

Jesus sees it all,.. and His opinion is really the only one that counts.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:58 PM
If you had any honest, intelligent real friends, they would tell you that what you are doing will end up makiing you lose credibility. Not me.

You are an example of the kind of lieing snake that thinks no one with power sees what he is doing. You are in for a big surprise.

fuck credibility - i don't need it -

if you don't tell me what the fuck i'm lieing about, your old ass is in for a big surprise

lmao @ this nigga lieing about me lieing

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Scorn from you and a billion like you is of no concern to me.

ya see sunny,

Jesus sees it all,.. and His opinion is really the only one that counts.

nigga - get the fuck outa here with that bullshit yo

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 11:15 PM
X1Ck4m9EXeo

q3mDLsyn6ns

Dokuro
02-19-2011, 03:00 AM
thanks sunny-Master but i just don't fill up to it

theres no point know that a hyena has got its fill
you desecrated my pray

oh well time heals all wounds as they say so i can wait
http://thejesusvirus.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing-31.jpg
ninja style

ps. the whole call a person a lier thing thats the Christian way it takes me back i tell you

Dokuro
02-19-2011, 03:06 AM
holly shit that crazy baptist is one of mine i got to clean house to think one of my lawyers

Mumm Ra
02-19-2011, 04:54 AM
lmao !
I couldn't imagine living 62 years on this earth and still having the mind of a lost adolescent.
god help you John...sometime...cuz he hasn't yet lol

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2011, 05:02 AM
* lying *

rename thread:

Misspelled words from an old false prophet.

Fatal Guillotine
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
lol