PDA

View Full Version : Who is more incoherent?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Sunny Winters

or

Serene Branson at the Grammys
gbZa42lHhtg

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 11:44 AM
TOmmLjvC8B8

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Dude, she had a stroke. Chill out!

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 11:53 AM
no she didn't. she had a migraine

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 11:55 AM
no she didn't. she had a migraine

CBS reporter Serene Branson was live at the 2011 Grammyís when she apparently suffered from a stroke on air. The otherwise young, healthy looking Ms. Branson was giving a live report from the Grammyís when her speech became suddenly slurred and confused. The reporter showed obvious distress as she realized what was happening. The disturbing video of Serene Bransonís alleged seizure has found its way onto Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biTEGZnSofs) where it has been repeatedly posted by a number of users.Mike Nelson, a CBS spokesman, gave the following statement: "Serene Branson was examined by paramedics on scene immediately after her broadcast. Her vital signs were normal. She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home and she says that she is feeling fine this morning."

http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns...100991011.html (http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_na/2011-02-15/929100991011.html)

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Dude, no she didn't doctor house.

She had Aphasia, which can be a symptom of many different things. She was tested at the hospital and cleared of having a stroke. You cared so much about her, you didn't bother to find out what happened.

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
CBS reporter Serene Branson was live at the 2011 Grammyís when she apparently suffered from a stroke on air. The otherwise young, healthy looking Ms. Branson was giving a live report from the Grammyís when her speech became suddenly slurred and confused. The reporter showed obvious distress as she realized what was happening. The disturbing video of Serene Bransonís alleged seizure has found its way onto Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biTEGZnSofs) where it has been repeatedly posted by a number of users.Mike Nelson, a CBS spokesman, gave the following statement: "Serene Branson was examined by paramedics on scene immediately after her broadcast. Her vital signs were normal. She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home and she says that she is feeling fine this morning."

http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns...100991011.html (http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_na/2011-02-15/929100991011.html)Apparently, you don't understand the meaning of this word.

LORD NOSE
02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
vYsL0C3vNrs

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Apparently, you don't understand the meaning of this word.

Actually, I do. If you had a heart, you would not have made this thread making fun of a woman who was suffering. You're just trying to boost your weak self-esteem as always. Go post a Wu-Tang track review.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 12:09 PM
After CBS correspondent Serene Branson's frightening on-air lapse into slurred and incomprehensible speech during a post-Grammy newscast Sunday night, neurologists offered an array of potential diagnoses. Was it a stroke? An epileptic seizure? Or the isolated "mini-stroke" episode known as a transient ischemic attack?
None of the above. It turns out that Branson suffered a "migraine aura"--a speech and sensory-impairing side effect of certain severe headaches--according to Dr. Andrew Charles, director of UCLA's Headache Research and Treatment Program, who treated the Emmy-nominated entertainment reporter following the unfortunate episode.
"She has no residual symptoms. I expect this not to be a significant problem for her moving forward," Charles told the Los Angeles Times.
Branson, who works for a local Los Angeles CBS affiliate, appeared on Friday's CBS "Early Show" in the first TV interview she's given since the Grammys broadcast. You can watch the video below:

Queen Of Poetry
02-18-2011, 12:10 PM
What is with all the Sunny hatin??? SMDH

And leave that girl alone! That shit ain't funny.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 12:11 PM
And leave that girl alone! That shit ain't funny.

http://www.profdan.com/infoage/webyep-system/data/7-4-im-LeftPhoto-7302.jpg

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Actually, I do. If you had a heart, you would not have made this thread making fun of a woman who was suffering. You're just trying to boost your weak self-esteem as always. Go post a Wu-Tang track review.You suck dicks for action figures. You're a faggot.

Wow. I think you're right Ironman, I do feel a lot better now.

Faggot.

Even better.

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 12:21 PM
You suck dicks for action figures. You're a faggot.

Really? Brock, I have to give it to you, man. You constantly try to put me down in anyway possible. In my honest opinion, I find it truly entertaining.

Unfortunately, I have to tell you that what you just stated is 100% incorrect. Yes, I have a Transformers collection but I don't suck dick in order to increase my collection.

Am I a faggot? No, I am not.

Brock, I've noticed that you are constantly calling most people on this message board faggots. Why is that? How is it that I'm a faggot and you're not? Everybody who doesn't agree or suck up to you is a faggot but you're this perfect human being, right?

cutn' heads
02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
do you play with your transformers?

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 12:48 PM
do you play with your transformers?

No. They're all collectibles. My least expensive one is $50.00. My most expensive one is $600.00.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 12:51 PM

a college grad that collects transformer toys and doesn't know the difference between their/there/they're.

this country gets worse everyday

cutn' heads
02-18-2011, 12:54 PM
i started dvr'ing the og cartoon. it doesnt hold up at all...

food for thought
02-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Unfortunately, I have to tell you that what you just stated is 100% incorrect. Yes, I have a Transformers collection but I don't suck dick in order to increase my collection.

aaahahahahahahahah

classic ironman post

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 12:56 PM

a college grad that collects transformer toys and doesn't know the difference between their/there/they're.

What are you talking about, Art?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Really? Brock, I have to give it to you, man. You constantly try to put me down in anyway possible. In my honest opinion, I find it truly entertaining.

Brock, I've noticed that you are constantly calling most people on this message board faggots. Why is that? How is it that I'm a faggot and you're not? Everybody who doesn't agree or suck up to you is a faggot but you're this perfect human being, right?I have tourette's *faggot* syndrome. What's it *faggot* to you? *faggot*

food for thought
02-18-2011, 12:58 PM

haha

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 01:15 PM
You suck dicks for action figures. You're a faggot.

and college boy, your math is off.

brock stated that you...

collect action figures
suck dick for them
are a faggot

of these 3 statements, you claimed that 1 of them is true and 2 are false. that would make brock's post 66 2/3 % incorrect, not 100% incorrect.

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:17 PM
Let's just focus on the fact that he collects action figures and purports to be an adult.

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 01:19 PM
and college boy, your math is off.

brock stated that you...

collect action figures
suck dick for them
are a faggot

of these 3 statements, you claimed that 1 of them is true and 2 are false. that would make brock's post 66 2/3 % incorrect, not 100% incorrect.

I don't know what's worst: The fact that you like sucking up to people or the fact that you don't have a mind of your own. Isn't time that you shut up?

TSA
02-18-2011, 01:22 PM
why are all the black people on this site total wierdos?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:24 PM
I don't know what's worse: The fact that you like sucking up to people or the fact that you don't have a mind of your own. Isn't time that you shut up?
^^^http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gt_HZa6kgGw/TG4rt76O7MI/AAAAAAAAA4U/bzQUdDN7bbM/s1600/A-kettle-boiling-006.jpg

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 01:24 PM
why are all the black people on this site total wierdos?

What makes you so special? Oh, I forgot. You're Nigerian. You ARE special.}:|

food for thought
02-18-2011, 01:26 PM
ahahahahah

ironman needs to retire from posting on forums asap.

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 01:32 PM
ahahahahah

ironman needs to retire from posting on forums asap.

What's that?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey Ironman, whose dick is bigger, yours or the ones on your transformers action figures?

food for thought
02-18-2011, 01:55 PM
What's that?

whats what bro

IrOnMaN
02-18-2011, 02:02 PM
whats what bro

I was being a smart-ass when you said that I should retire from posting on forums.