PDA

View Full Version : New XXL Magazine addressing Hip Hop Obession with The Illuminati

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 10:42 AM
i dont have a scanner , but i recommend that everybody that intrigued by this go cop the newest xxl magazine with slaughterhouse and eminem on the cover

issues
02-18-2011, 10:50 AM
heres a vid of Yelawolf talkin about some shit..

Idotn9lYZC8

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 10:53 AM
i hope this dude lives up to all that hype hes getting

i think they talk about 2pac acknowledging the Illuminati
Professor Griff speaks on it
and theres a mention of Prodigy

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-18-2011, 11:26 AM
fuck double-XL, youre a size too small

a XXL mag with slaughterhouse on the cover?

and an article about the "illuminati"?

i dont think ive ever wanted to read a magazine less in my whole life

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 11:28 AM
i rarely buy hip-hop magazines 85% of its bias reviews and bullshit advertisements

but the article interest me so i pick it up

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 12:09 PM
i rarely buy hip-hop magazines 85% of its bias reviews and bullshit advertisements

but the article interest me so i pick it up
Irony?

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 12:13 PM
what do you know about the illuminati b-rock

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 12:15 PM
More than you.

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 12:18 PM
^^^
i doubt that

what do you know about freemasonry

what the difference between the 3rd degree and the 33rd degree and i not making reference to the teachings

are there more than 33 degrees of freemasonry?

????

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 12:21 PM
I had my own subforum on the subject. I've studied it extensively. Free Masonry has absolutely nothing to do with the Illuminati. Haven't you seen Angels and Demons?

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:04 PM
I had my own subforum on the subject. I've studied it extensively. Free Masonry has absolutely nothing to do with the Illuminati. Haven't you seen Angels and Demons?

lol right & wrong...and you didnt answer my question
and part of dan brown book has been debunked

have you studied with any masons..dont give me books you've read
have you actually sat and build with a mason

do you know the beliefs in the Knights of Columbus, Knights Of The Templar, Ordo templi Orientis, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

if you studied the Illuminati extensive you'll know about Adam weishaupt and his masonic connection to a man by the name of Freiherr Adolph Knigge who was a mason

OntheHorizon
02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
SMH, I dont know anything about this kind of shit but I have common sense

I view it the same way I do religion basically, I believe there are things going on behind the scenes were not told about, but I dont think any of the conspiracy nuts out there know what the fuck it is there talking about...........Same with Religion, I believe in God but every form of organized religion I see as a Cult believing in Fairy Tales written by Men with an Agenda

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:15 PM
lol wrong...and you didnt answer my question
and part of dan brown book has been debunked

have you studied with any masons..dont give me books you've read
have you actually sat and build with a mason

do you know the beliefs in the Knights of Columbus, Knights Of The Templar, Ordo templi Orientis, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.The illuminati was a scientific movement established during the 1700's. These secret societies you speak of today have nothing to do with that. Only idiots like you have dubbed the secret societies and Bilderbergers the "Illuminati". I don't need to sit down with a free mason to know that. You confuse the real issues by spouting your nonsense, and that's exactly what "THEY" want.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin) illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment)-era secret society (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_society) founded on May 1, 1776.

INF
02-18-2011, 01:18 PM
isnt 'Architect' above 33 1/3? Did they talk about that in XXL? Did they explain ranks and hand signals and shakes? Did they cover 'destroy and rebuild'? Cuz thats what would be informative in a hip-hop magazine if you are going to address the Illuminati. If you have a story on how so and so had Illuminati in their raps or so and so spoke on Illuminati , it can seem biased or whatever.idk....

INF
02-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Griff did say some good stuff though so if they quoted him at all I can cut some slack.

...bet the article was weak though.what kind of pictures did they use?

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:20 PM
i would like to know b rock

what books you have read

because for one you mos def need to have a convo with a mason if youre reading someone like christopher lomas and his books which he discusses the masonic beliefs have been outdated.

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:23 PM
I feel like Sarah Palin talking to Katie Couric.

What books have you read?

Uh, Good Housekeeping?

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Griff did say some good stuff though so if they quoted him at all I can cut some slack.

...bet the article was weak though.what kind of pictures did they use?

Griff is someone i admire

kanye west and jay-z trowing up the eye of providence and the masonic handshake

you mention the 33 1/3rd infinity great question.

As far as freemasonry having more than 33 degrees: here are other systems (Rites) of Freemasonry that have more numbered degrees than the Ancient & Accepted Rite of Freemasonry. The Ancient & Primitive Rite of Memphis & Misraim has 99 Degrees, The Rite of Memphis has 97.

These systems in common with the AASR have their birth place in France during the 1800s. They are practised today but are not recognised by the vast majority of Grand Lodges and Supreme Councils.

there are a hell of a lot more than 33 Degrees. However they are not combined within any one system (Rite) in the way that the AASR degrees are and because of this they are not numbered in any way.

Throughout the history of Freemasonry people (not just Masons) have chosen more subject matter for and then have written Degree ceremonies. As well degree ceremonies based on King Solomon's Temple there have been degrees based on (among many others) Noah and the Ark, old world religions, ancient Irish lore, St Andrew, Operative Masons' practises, the Knights Templar and loads of others.

It is also theoretically possible to hold the 33rd Degree in more than one system for example: The Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite, The Ancient and Accepted Rite and then hold the 31st degree in Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priest. They're all different

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:28 PM
b-rock it shouldnt be a problem for you if you studied extensively to answer my questions

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:30 PM
if you want to talk about freemasonry and it degrees i can do that all day

another question for you

what 4 different degrees are done in full and not conferred?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:33 PM
It shouldn't, and I'm not going to. You and I believe two different things. You have taken an idea and convoluted to the point of fantasy. I'm not going to debate fantasy, just as I'm not going to argue religion or politics with you. It's pointless because you have the mind of a child. Sure, you read, but you haven't the good sense to see what is real, and what is just complete bullshit.

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:41 PM
It shouldn't, and I'm not going to. You and I believe two different things. You have taken an idea and convoluted to the point of fantasy. I'm not going to debate fantasy, just as I'm not going to argue religion or politics with you. It's pointless because you have the mind of a child. Sure, you read, but you haven't the good sense to see what is real, and what is just complete bullshit.

explain

and fyi i dont just read i've build with countless people

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:47 PM
building what?

loose ascertations based on hearsay and conjecture by people who want to make themselves feel special by telling you tall tales?

That's all you're talking about. There's a reason those books you read are in the Fiction section of your library.

...and it's built by the way, I've built with countless people. Someone who reads regularly would know this, that's why you're suspect.

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:52 PM
what are you talking about

first off all the information i bring to you in regards is me doing email exchange with eric john phelps, a couple of masons, etc.

you keep with this talk about what it is and what its not

the fact of the matter i ask you two questions back to back and you havent answer.

you can make excuses all you want but i think your the one confuse

you can even tell me the TRUE origins of Freemasonry

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 01:54 PM
building?

smdh

building = questions and answers

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 01:59 PM
What are you talking about?

First off, all the information I bring to you ?in regards? is me doing email exchange with Eric John Phelps, a couple of masons, etc.

You keep with this talk about what it is and what it's not.

The fact of the matter is, I ask you two questions back to back and you haven't answered.

You can make excuses all you want, but I think your the one confused.

You can't even tell me the TRUE origins of Freemasonry.I tell you what, when you learn how to use tenses, and speak like you know English, I'll chat it up with you.

How and why would I answer questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the illuminati? wouldn't that be me conceding that you are right? That would be pretty stupid, wouldn't it?

beautifulrock
02-18-2011, 02:03 PM
building?

smdh

building = questions and answers
Listen dickhead, and listen closely.

You can say, I've been building with countless people, or I've built with countless people. What you said sounds like an eastern European trying to hail a cab in Brooklyn Heights.

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 02:12 PM
all the insults...lmao

its cool bruh

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 02:25 PM
still cant answer my questions

LOL, smh

Socrates92
02-18-2011, 02:36 PM
My friend is obsessed with this Illuminati thing, I haven't really done enough research on it, what are peoples thoughts on it?

Fatal Guillotine
02-18-2011, 03:16 PM
that its a group that controls the masses thru entertainment as well as other venues

FlamingSwordz
02-18-2011, 03:42 PM
drD9nt3sp6w

Thought it was relevent. I'll have to check the mag out, I've been kinda into this whole music industry control thing.. better to at least libe open minded about it then blind yourself to it by ignoring it or blowing it off anyways. The more you read into it the more you see, it's really confusing to see the symbols and signs in and around the entertainment world.

LoTec
02-18-2011, 08:03 PM
I been up on this shit since Sunz of Man dropped in 98. Ive read about the 13 families and all the satanic rites and shit. I dont really buy into most of it especially the satanic aspect, it could be true, but I doubt it.

That being said I do believe that America and some things globely are ran by a wealthy elite that stay in the shadows.

INF
02-18-2011, 08:56 PM
America is completely satanic.It's whole founding.Look deep and you will see who is your real father. It's Satan. Lucifer fell from the 'heavens' and came to Earth. Earth is hell. We are all dudes children like Freddy.It's up to you to get CONTROL OF SELF.

LoTec
02-18-2011, 10:14 PM
America is completely satanic.It's whole founding.Look deep and you will see who is your real father. It's Satan. Lucifer fell from the 'heavens' and came to Earth. Earth is hell. We are all dudes children like Freddy.It's up to you to get CONTROL OF SELF.

Well I agree with this perspective for sure.

Im just saying that I dont think that the "Powers that Be", "Illuminati" what eve,r probly worship only money and power not the Satan of western Christianity.

Like Ive read all kinds of things that they are supposedly into. Ritual killing of children, Ritual orgies things like that. I just dont believe it, I could be wrong. To me its not that far fechted but I just dont see people with that much money and power worshiping anything but power.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 11:35 PM
LMAO @ Brock and FAtal's argument in this thread. I could picture it happening at a cafeteria lunch table and ending with milk chugging.

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 08:13 AM
This argument is like that point in Halloween when Loomis tells everyone that Michael Myers is Samhain. It's like, OK, but I'm still just gonna call him Michael Myers, Ok?

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
drD9nt3sp6w

Thought it was relevent. I'll have to check the mag out, I've been kinda into this whole music industry control thing.. better to at least libe open minded about it then blind yourself to it by ignoring it or blowing it off anyways. The more you read into it the more you see, it's really confusing to see the symbols and signs in and around the entertainment world.

truth

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:16 AM
The illuminati was a scientific movement established during the 1700's. These secret societies you speak of today have nothing to do with that. Only idiots like you have dubbed the secret societies and Bilderbergers the "Illuminati". I don't need to sit down with a free mason to know that. You confuse the real issues by spouting your nonsense, and that's exactly what "THEY" want.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin) illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment)-era secret society (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_society) founded on May 1, 1776.

does the bavarian illuminati still exist?

no they do not. The Bavarian Illuminati were only around for a short period of time

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:20 AM
No organization has ever been free from this so the Freemasons would be no different. In our obligation there is even a comment made to oblige one to not be entering for that purpose..but a man can lie giving his obligation in any fraternity or oath of office. Politicians take an oath of office to serve and defend their nation and many have done just the opposite, Priests take obligations and have used their seat to prey on children, Preachers are obligated to God to be servants of the lord and some use that position for greed. The MAN HIMSELF is evil...not the organization he ties himself to..unless of course the organization is clear in their willingness and desire to do evil. None of the above do I believe that is their goal!

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:29 AM
to b-rock if you cant address the topic without name-calling there is no reason for you to even comment in this thread

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Shut the fuck up you faggot. You followed me around for days commenting in each thread I post like a lost puppy. You are a turd sandwich with a side of giant douche and I will address you as such.

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:52 AM
first off, you're getting mad for what reason?
why do you choose to insult people when things don't go your way, you a goddamn child.
you want to discuss the Illuminati/freemasonry if you knowledge is so extensive you would've made a thread ages ago in KTL and this thread would've been a walk in the fucking park for you.

like i said before you need to grow up son and stop with the temper tantrums.
dont making disses or try to deflect the subject, figuring you dont have to answer....you came in this thread and stated your knowledge is so extensive and you have your sub-forum etc, etc.

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
Who said I was mad? I can't happily insult you? Is that not allowed?

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
whose benefiting from your disses?

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 10:57 AM
Who said I was mad? I can't happily insult you? Is that not allowed?

what do that have to do with the subject @ hand

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 11:04 AM
I already told you why I won't debate with you. You are debating fantasy. You are talking about a photograph of an apple, while I'm talking about a real apple. Your views are a fantasy because you are delusional. When you grow up, learn to read and write in proper English, and learn to think about things logically and not just from word of mouth, then we'll talk. But that's never gonna happen, because you are a sheep, just as bad as anybody who trusts the government.

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 11:05 AM
STOP making excuse and prove your point that your trying to make

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 11:07 AM
and if you cant prove your point and keep making comments like this

I already told you why I won't debate with you. You are debating fantasy. You are talking about a photograph of an apple, while I'm talking about a real apple. Your views are a fantasy because you are delusional. When you grow up, learn to read and write in proper English, and learn to think about things logically and not just from word of mouth, then we'll talk. But that's never gonna happen, because you are a sheep, just as bad as anybody who trusts the government.

you need to stop with the assumptions
i never said i trusted the government

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 11:17 AM
It's a comparative statement you retard. I said you are AS BAD AS, get it moron?

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 11:21 AM
that still doesnt change the viewpoint
if you have the knowledge of it AND you figure i dont knowwhat im talking about or that we have different vewpoints

why not stay your claim

it isnt a debate
more like a comparsion

but you choose otherwise

thats cool though

beautifulrock
02-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Yea, yea, dodge the fact that you don't understand shit I say, that'll somehow make you seem smarter. Fucking half wit. Don't you dare respond to any of my posts ever again. I will torch your ass. Ask Ironman if he likes being humiliated on a daily basis. That can be you. Only warning.

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 11:31 AM
bruh get off it you had your chance to response 2 pages back and you made excuse fuck outta here with that bullshit. nobody cares about your situation with ironman. you can call me all the names in the book, that doesnt matter.

you want to call me an half-wit a moron and the whole sha-bang

you stated you have the knowledge on it

"The guilty man is the one who knows the truth but doesn't teach it."

Fatal Guillotine
02-19-2011, 11:32 AM
go ahead and make a smart alecky ass comment that doesnt benefit you or the outcome of this thread.