PDA

View Full Version : TSA's white women fetish should be the subject of extensive scientific research.

zooruka
02-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Seriously TSA could be the only living specimen on the planet that could hold the key to the advancement of race relation. Man .... I know this dude come from nabraskee....but his un-natural obsession with the white women is something that could be be analysed and studied for the benifit of mankind.

He seems to hide his fetish well, with threads about dark skinned ladies and what not, but just remember the pictures dont lie.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/62032_1598579165843_1276943256_1659187_4443992_n.j pg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34573_101235859930215_100001314033789_7761_4395807 _n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=208814&id=100001314033789)

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=30879640&id=1509126165&oid=162281903800587)

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 04:17 PM
um, what rock have you been living under for the past several decades?? there's lots of black guys with white women. T$A did not invent that.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 04:23 PM
http://therailrat.com/photo/1280/977914671/1/tumblr_l69z5fT7vU1qzpzfm

zooruka
02-18-2011, 04:24 PM
T$A did not invent that.

He is the father to there style.

peace

food for thought
02-18-2011, 04:27 PM
jesus youre such a fag.

there needs to be research on why you are such an annoying faggot.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2011, 04:29 PM
something tells me zooruka is jealous.

Charles Barry
02-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Who's the slack jawed dude in your sig?

zooruka
02-18-2011, 04:51 PM
something tells me zooruka is jealous.

Im not jealous... TSA's like of white women is not in the parameters of social normality..... His like of white women is like something the likes of mankind has never witnessed.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/67571_1419697301648_1509126165_30879641_2857485_n. jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=100001314033789&pid=30879640&id=1509126165&oid=162281903800587)

Man dude is even flossin with white women at a Nigerian Independance party.... hahahahahhaha

You gotta love the irony.

hahahahahahhahahaha lol

peace

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 04:54 PM
i don't think that chick on the left is white

zooruka
02-18-2011, 04:55 PM
^^^^^^^^^

2 outta 3 aint bad.

peace

zooruka
02-18-2011, 06:41 PM
i don't think that chick on the left is white

Dude if you mean his left....Then I don't know how much more white you want her to be ??????? Remember if it talks like a duck, act's like a duck and looks like a duck then it is a duck.

It's like saying mariah carey isn't really white....man yes her daddy was of afro decent, but she is as white as snow white.

I think people tend to forget that the terms white, black or brown refers to skin colour not ethnicity... even though ethnicity is linked to it.

Unfortunately this is not the case and that is why you have dudes like fat joe, dom pachino, pcp and b-real sayin nigga, when they are white dudes...what because they think they are puerto rican and not anglo saxin ????? by that logic rick martin can also say nigga to. lol

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd327/romy6571/ricky-martin-2010-grammys-20.jpg

Seriously though....... Even a white dude could be black or at least brown if he spend enough time in the right environment.

Also where do you draw the line on who is black , brown or white, I mean if you have a white dude who spends his life working in the sun and is real dark is he still white anymore ????, or if you have a person from black or brown linage who is really light to the point of looking white then are they still black or brown.

I know in most cases that light black skinned people are the result of inter racial breeding, but come on now.... If blacks in america continuosly live in america for another....1 2 3 thousand years, and are not exposed to the type of hot climate that is in africa, even without interracial breeding to speed up the process will they not become white eventually ??????.

peace

Art Vandelay
02-18-2011, 06:45 PM
did i say his left? or this your stab at being humorous?

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Remember if it talks like a duck, act's like a duck and looks like a duck then it is a duck.

http://swenglishrantings.com/swenglishrantings/Bilder/News/platypusTwins.jpg
not a duck

http://nyarth.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/angel-beats-ova-008.jpg?w=640&h=360
and all i have to say about that

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 07:27 PM
but seriously though men have had a white women fetish for years it's not a big deal

zooruka
02-18-2011, 07:28 PM
^^^^^^^^

Dude ain't you some devil worshipper or somthing like that .... What you think because you have the name Louise Cypher, we don't know what you mean lol.

get outta hear with all your lucifer is trying to save humanity garbage...Dude got the slap of reality 2000 years ago... and now needs therapy.

hahahahhahahahah

peace

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Jesus ain't real, but TSA is.

Dokuro
02-18-2011, 08:11 PM
^^^^^^^^

Dude ain't you some devil worshipper or somthing like that .... What you think because you have the name Louise Cypher, we don't know what you mean lol.

get outta hear with all your lucifer is trying to save humanity garbage...Dude got the slap of reality 2000 years ago... and now needs treatment.

hahahahhahahahah

peace

ya and i don't try and hide it

but

do you have a dog in your family
do you like the internet
is that space heater of your worm and cozzy

all scientific innovations is thanks to Samyaza freeing us from gods tyranny
when we were given the fruit from the tree of Knowledge

read between the lines slave

all god did was discredit some one by say a childish think like ous the ruler of lies

with no evidence to the fact, use reason you know the thing god tried to keep from us that Lucifer gave

Good <-reason
Evil <-Science

Visionz
02-18-2011, 09:51 PM
Ruka wishes he had a whiteboy with cornball slang fetish

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-18-2011, 10:21 PM
didn't read the thread, but zooruka's a pathetic fag for trying to clown tsa for being in pictures with chicks...i mean, he's a pathetic fag for a plethora of other reasons, this is just the newest one.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 07:35 AM
jesus youre such a fag.

there needs to be research on why you are such an annoying faggot.

hahaha

IrOnMaN
02-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Dude if you mean his left....Then I don't know how much more white you want her to be ??????? Remember if it talks like a duck, act's like a duck and looks like a duck then it is a duck.

It's like saying mariah carey isn't really white....man yes her daddy was of afro decent, but she is as white as snow white.

I think people tend to forget that the terms white, black or brown refers to skin colour not ethnicity... even though ethnicity is linked to it.

Unfortunately this is not the case and that is why you have dudes like fat joe, dom pachino, pcp and b-real sayin nigga, when they are white dudes...what because they think they are puerto rican and not anglo saxin ????? by that logic rick martin can also say nigga to. lol

Seriously though....... Even a white dude could be black or at least brown if he spend enough time in the right environment.

Also where do you draw the line on who is black , brown or white, I mean if you have a white dude who spends his life working in the sun and is real dark is he still white anymore ????, or if you have a person from black or brown linage who is really light to the point of looking white then are they still black or brown.

I know in most cases that light black skinned people are the result of inter racial breeding, but come on now.... If blacks in america continuosly live in america for another....1 2 3 thousand years, and are not exposed to the type of hot climate that is in africa, even without interracial breeding to speed up the process will they not become white eventually ??????.

peace

}:|

LoTec
02-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Nice try at being funny Zooruka, some people are built for internet comedy some are not. Stick to thumpin your bible, your actually funnier when your doing your Ann Coulter thang. (to borrow from Louis)

TSA
02-20-2011, 01:19 AM
LOL what a faggot ass thread
what's even funnier is there was a non-white bitch in every picture you posted
not saying it matters or i care, but LOL what a faggot ass thread.

Art Vandelay
02-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Zooruka, instead of being jealous of T$A for getting white women, maybe you should try getting some of your own.

Queen Of Poetry
02-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Black men who date white women r throw back niggas. We don't want them. They r weak minded. They can't deal with black women.

This isn't towards TSA.....just my opinion.

Art Vandelay
02-20-2011, 03:56 PM

most racist thing ever said on wu-corp

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-20-2011, 03:58 PM
Black men who date white women r throw back niggas. We don't want them. They r weak minded. They can't deal with black women.

I think men who date women are throw backs. There's nothing bro about being in a relationship with a woman other than sexual relations. That's weak minded shit. I can't deal with women. They're crazy fuckers.

As an appeal to men here, have you ever sat down a group of primarily women and actually listened to them talk? They can be fucking stupid. I was at lunch yesterday with probably some of the smartest girls I know. You know, the well rounded hoes who you'd think can pretend to be normal, but they're saying all types of crazy shit and they're making jokes which don't make sense and when I call them they get pissed about it.

One girl was talking about how "Vertical Comfort" was an adjective describing how you feel when you can't tell how tall you are because you're wearing something on your head. And beyond the fact that's some fucked up conversation to begin with I was like "That would be two nouns not an adjective" and she told me to fuck myself and my grammar so I gave up talking and just stared at her tits the rest of the time in between looking at my boy and going "do you have any idea what they're talking about?"

Girls are not on the same level mentally as boys in general. I'm not saying they're not capable of being smart, but they sure ain't wise.

most true thing ever said on wu-corp

Chest Nipples

Queen Of Poetry
02-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Art....stfu! Racist? Really? The most? Oh what I said is worse than me being called a nigger bitch? Get the fuck outta here!

Art Vandelay
02-20-2011, 04:05 PM
did you date a white man?

so white women are weaker than black women?

Queen Of Poetry
02-20-2011, 04:11 PM
did you date a white man?

so white women are weaker than black women?

Yes I did. I'm talking about men who have completely cut off black women. I dated one white man. Yep I did.

I'm not saying anything bad about white women. I'm saying that black women demand a certain amount of respect. Black men that can't deal with this r weak (IMO). I know that men in my life that date white women often say they can't handle black women. That is what I'm basing this off of. Don't turn this into me downing white women cause I am not racist and I have plenty of white girlfriends. I'm talking about black men.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes I did. I'm talking about men who have completely cut off black women. I dated one white man. Yep I did.

I'm not saying anything bad about white women. I'm saying that black women demand a certain amount of respect. Black men that can't deal with this r weak (IMO). I know that men in my life that date white women often say they can't handle black women. That is what I'm basing this off of. Don't turn this into me downing white women cause I am not racist and I have plenty of white girlfriends. I'm talking about black men.

That's wicked racist.

"Black women demand respect" instead of "women deserve respect"
"black men are weak" instead of "men are weak"
"I have plenty of white girlfriends" lol really? That's like saying "I'm not racist, my best friends is black..."

So defensive. You honestly hate black people. You're like Charles Jones with a dick.

Queen Of Poetry
02-20-2011, 04:23 PM
The topic of the thread is a black mans obsession with white women! If u wanna talk about men and women in general, fine. I was giving my observation on the topic.

How the fuck I hate black people? My kids r black! The men I date r black!

I'm CJ with a dick? I don't have a dick, do u? Seriously. This place is so on my nerves cause u state ur opinion and niggas come guns blazin. But yet post disgusting shit every other thread and that shit is cool.

Fuck. Yeah I'm racist. I hate black people. White women r weak. Yep. It's whatever man.

THE MASON
02-20-2011, 04:36 PM
as long as honey got all the right weaponry imma fuck a black chick, hispanic chick, a white chick, asian chick........... dont matter, gotta try out all the flavours make sure you tasted the world......right?

*no ugly chicks allowed*

*or fat chicks*

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-20-2011, 05:18 PM
I don't see why you're so primitive about this. You can't group people as "black women" and not be a bigot. Heck I find the word "woman" offensive.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-20-2011, 06:00 PM
black women have insecurity issues. bottom line. not all, but most afro american ones

Mumm Ra
02-20-2011, 08:28 PM
black women have insecurity issues. bottom line. not all, but most afro american ones

is there a group of women without insecurity issues??

Visionz
02-20-2011, 09:03 PM
LOL what a faggot ass thread
what's even funnier is there was a non-white bitch in every picture you posted
not saying it matters or i care, but LOL what a faggot ass thread.
I'll take quotes that won't end up in Ruka's sig for a year for $200 Alex

Visionz
02-20-2011, 09:06 PM

What do you think of Richard Pryor?