PDA

View Full Version : Strong Arm Steady - Arms And Hammers (2011)

sickdog
02-19-2011, 01:01 AM
Strong Arm Steady - Arms And Hammers (2011)
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5015/frontic.jpg
DAMN SHIT IS BANGIN!

dopeass new westcoast banger, its leaked, now i listen to it and its a MUST HAVE FOR SURE! gunna cop CD no doubt!

u can check all album on youtube tho. iam so fuckin happy about this album, first i was sceptic, but now iam damn happy about it.

imho this album is close to their first DEEP HEARTED album, and its better then in search of stoney jackson for sure. oh and Mitchy Slick is BACK!

OntheHorizon
02-19-2011, 01:42 AM
I'll have to check this out, I liked Soney Jackson, Didnt even know this was up for release anytime soon tho, I need to start payin attention lol

CEITEDMOFO
02-19-2011, 03:12 AM
I DOUBT ITS BETTER THAN STONEY, MADLIB SHITS ON ANY WESTCOAST PRODUCER PUsSY

DJMethods
02-19-2011, 04:58 AM
t1JmvZOpYek

god damn FIRE

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 06:09 AM
Madlib makes one or two beats that sound good rapped over in every hundred.

This album actually has hard beats on it, something In Search Of Stoney Jackson didn't have.

OntheHorizon
02-19-2011, 06:50 AM

This album actually has hard beats on it, something In Search Of Stoney Jackson didn't have.

Thank you, thought I was the only one who didnt see what was so great about the production on Stoney, the rhymes made that album for me

DJMethods
02-19-2011, 06:50 AM
This album makes me want to curb stomp a disabled bitch. Madlib makes me want to dance with the midget in Twin Peaks.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 07:04 AM
haha

look, i love madlib as much as the next overly zealous, white hip hop fag, but he can't make bangers anymore.

he only ever made a handful anyway.

which isn't a problem, unless he tries to produce albums for people like Strong Arm Steady.

sickdog
02-19-2011, 10:59 AM
I DOUBT ITS BETTER THAN STONEY, MADLIB SHITS ON ANY WESTCOAST PRODUCER PUsSY

fuck madlib. hate him.

this album is like back to the roots, i hope yall heard DEEP HEARTED.

any ways dope album, good summer banger.

Frank Sobotka
02-19-2011, 11:46 AM
^any notable mixtapes?

CEITEDMOFO
02-19-2011, 12:21 PM

Thank you, thought I was the only one who didnt see what was so great about the production on Stoney, the rhymes made that album for me

CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NON AMERICANS WHO SHOULD BE LISTENING TO TECHNO AND CANT IDENTIFY WIT HARD BEATS CAUSE YOU HAVE WEAK CAR SYSTEMs

THIS IS A HARD BEAT
JkSQoYKtAUo

" Ambassadors " IS ANOTHER HARD BEAT

AND THE OTHER TRACKS ARE BANGERZ AS WELL

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2011, 03:57 PM
you like that soft, emotional beats bro.

OntheHorizon
02-19-2011, 04:00 PM
CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE NON AMERICANS WHO SHOULD BE LISTENING TO TECHNO AND CANT IDENTIFY WIT HARD BEATS CAUSE YOU HAVE WEAK CAR SYSTEMs

THIS IS A HARD BEAT
JkSQoYKtAUo

" Ambassadors " IS ANOTHER HARD BEAT

AND THE OTHER TRACKS ARE BANGERZ AS WELL

LOL @ Non Americans, I live in Philly

I never said I didnt like his beats, just didnt see what was so special about THAT BATCH of beats he made for that particular album........ Even Primo made an record or 2 that didnt stand out to me, it is what it is

BIG D O
02-19-2011, 04:11 PM
this joint had a few bangers...the rest was a lil' bit meh to me...

not their best album by any means....

Stoney Jackson>>>>>this....

NinjaSpiT
02-20-2011, 03:57 AM
anybody got a link for Phil da agonys very first album...i have the hardest time finding it...the one with with the OPERA intro with Xzibit.

RynMur
02-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Ill have to get this. I felt that Stoney could've been better...on both a production and lyrical level.

Khem The Decepticon
02-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I heard Hand Guns and i dont think it made it to the album and that shit knocks.