LHX
10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/mel1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/mel2.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/mel3.jpg

Shemsu Elohim
10-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Yes.

But according to my understanding, the energy of the Solar Logos absorbed by Melanin, is not much compared to that which is fed to the Pineal Gland(which contains the Atom of the Holy Spirit, Shiva, Seker (http://www.aasorlando.org/seker.htm), Padmasambhava, etc.) through the saved and transmuted sexual force.

Audio lectures:

How To Work With Energy (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/audio/energy.mp3)

The Transformation of Energy (http://www.gnosis-usa.com/audio/energy2.mp3)

:hooray:

Nature(lower aspect) doesn't care if we transcend Samsara.

It only needs us and all the other plants and creatures to sustain the life of the Planet(we are like antennae that absorb Solar Energy and transmit it to inside the Earth).

http://www.padmasambhava.org/pbc/gallery/large/53.jpg

The Solar Logos(Neter, natures higher aspect) however, wants a harvest of Solar Men; not just intellectual animals who only serve nature's purpose and then die as Cosmic failures.

LHX
10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
PEACE SHEMSU

thanks for responding
and
thanks for bringing up that point

you are 100% right about that

which is why the white man can continue to live on this planet and does not need to be wiped off the face of the earth

this is also why i posted a link to the church of the subgenius yesterday

it is not only sexual force
but
also knowledge - which may be what you meant by 'transmuted'

i believe this is also what is represented by the sword on the crest of the 8-point-sun for the muslim son in the 5% nation

PEACE

blackwisdom
10-18-2005, 11:35 PM
epidermal melanin - in skin a system of organization. Each Melanocyte controls 36-40 skin cells.

eumelanin - a black to brown form of melanin

light - energy

melanin - the chemical of life which has a unique structure that allows it to absorb light/energy over a vast portion of the range of the wavelengths light energy spectrum and to transform energy into various other forms of energy to allow the melanin containing life form to self-replicate and to progressively experience harmonic resonance (meaning, self-replication enhancement) with higher forms of light radiation. This molecule serves as a transformation door in the levels of the cosmic, planitary, plant kingdon, and animal kingdom.

melanocyte - the cell type that produce the hormone melanin in skin and non skin sites such as the inner ear.

melanophorus - the order of kemeitc mystery system university that specifized in the study of black symbolism and melanin.

melanosome - an organelle or specialized compartment of the melanocyte inside of which melanin is made and stored.

melatonin - a hormone released by the pineal gland during night.

pineal gland - the eye of hero, the soul eys, eye of inner vision, the pineal gland, the penis, glandula gland, the epiphysis cerebri, the pine cone, the master gland, the father, black dot, the thousand petalted lotus, a rose in blosom, the crown, the supreme major endocrine portion on the H.B.B. (hole black body) that translates light into endocrine hormone messengers for a vast myriad of effects and meditates the use of human. Will in the visualization of dream image plans to organize the modeling of the external world into the ideal dream image, a channel of communication and travel to the various other levels of consciousness including conversation with the ancestors.

planetary melanin - melanmines, melanin related substances that exists as naturally occurring chemical compounds in the upper layers of the planet's crust.

pheomelanin - skin melanin of 6-11% sulfur content, blond to red in color, present more frequently in skin types I-IV.

neuromelainin - melanin present in brain neurons.

neuromelanin grandules - melanin in the cytoplasm or cell body of neurons.

radio-waves - a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum of wavelengths of light.

R.E.M. sleep - a phase of consciousness in which can recall dreams. A state of consciousness of 30-45 minutes duration that occurs 3-4 times each period of 6-8 hours of sleep.

thermoregulatory - that which regulates heat or the temparture present in a system. Melanin serves a critical role as a thermoregulator in the animal kingdom.

U.V.A - absorbed by the core of melanin. The slowest form of UV light.

U.V.B. - absorbed by the core of melanin. A faster form of UV light.

U.V.C. - absorbed by the core of melanin. The fastest form of UV light, usually absorbed by the upper atmosphere Ozone layer, but with ozone depletion this form of UV light is now reaching the planet's surface and upon being absorbed by skin pheomelanin will produce three forms of sulfur containing metabolics of pheomelanin that are mutagentic and carcinogenic.

I have more, but I'll save some for later.

Take it easy
Peace

Born Ruler I
10-19-2005, 09:27 AM
Good post. I would add on and say that external melanin content is related to melatonin production, but not exclusively dependent upon it.

One

damaja
10-19-2005, 09:37 AM
What about if I jump up or go in a plane? Or ride a bike really fast? Am I still connnected to the Earth?

blackwisdom
10-19-2005, 11:38 AM
What about if I jump up or go in a plane? Or ride a bike really fast? Am I still connnected to the Earth?You are still in the atmosphere (aura) of the Earth. All matter is relative and connected. Energy flows in patterns of order (order of the universe). Once you become in sinc with this energy you can begin to view things with more clearity.

http://www.spacephotos.com/catalog/images/x142.jpg

Take it easy
Peace

damaja
10-19-2005, 01:46 PM
I suppose astronauts must be devils then? What about black astronauts?

Born Ruler I
10-19-2005, 03:41 PM
How far beyond the Earth's atmoshpere do astronauts travel? They still remain in orbit, so they are still controlled by the Earth's atmosphere.

One

blackwisdom
10-19-2005, 04:41 PM
I suppose astronauts must be devils then? What about black astronauts?How did you come up with that? Why does someone have to be a devil? I don't get it, people always have to look on melanin science as negative when they think of inferiority and superiority. It's just nature. That's it. Stop carrying it so far. Noone can help how they were born. Just do like Spike Lee said, "Do the right thing."

Break the shackles of hate by accepting the truth.

Peace

CydonianArtifact
10-19-2005, 05:04 PM
How did you come up with that? Why does someone have to be a devil? I don't get it, people always have to look on melanin science as negative when they think of inferiority and superiority. It's just nature. That's it. Stop carrying it so far. Noone can help how they were born. Just do like Spike Lee said, "Do the right thing."

Break the shackles of hate by accepting the truth.

Peace
Truth? Truth is that we're all the >SAME< , our skin shade depends on the environment around us.

For example; You bring some North American beavers to Africa & after a few generations they'll change to adapt to the climate ..

LHX
10-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Truth? Truth is that we're all the >SAME< , our skin shade depends on the environment around us.

For example; You bring some North American beavers to Africa & after a few generations they'll change to adapt to the climate ..
this would be the incorrect summary

CydonianArtifact
10-19-2005, 06:40 PM
this would be the incorrect summary
Says who Farrakhan? Do you really need pseudo science to make yourself feel special? Can't compete yourself so you claim that you were born superior so why even try uh?

LHX
10-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Says who Farrakhan? Do you really need pseudo science to make yourself feel special? Can't compete yourself so you claim that you were born superior so why even try uh?
who said anything about superiority?

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/lhx02.jpg

LHX = white man

shit your hate somewhere else

blackwisdom
10-19-2005, 08:01 PM

For example; You bring some North American beavers to Africa & after a few generations they'll change to adapt to the climate ..We are all homo sapiens, but... we possess different molecules that effect how we interact with the natural world. Whether you want to say that one is superior or inferior is up to you. I'm speaking on nature.

Peace

Shemsu Elohim
10-19-2005, 08:18 PM
which is why the white man can continue to live on this planet and does not need to be wiped off the face of the earthWell he does need to be wiped off, metaphorically speaking.

Not physically though.

it is not only sexual force but also knowledge - which may be what you meant by 'transmuted' The saved and transmuted sexual force enlivens all of our Chakras and 'brains'(the Intellectual brain, Emotional brain, and the Sexual Potency).

Regards

LHX
10-19-2005, 09:42 PM
epidermal melanin - in skin a system of organization. Each Melanocyte controls 36-40 skin cells.

eumelanin - a black to brown form of melanin

light - energy

melanin - the chemical of life which has a unique structure that allows it to absorb light/energy over a vast portion of the range of the wavelengths light energy spectrum and to transform energy into various other forms of energy to allow the melanin containing life form to self-replicate and to progressively experience harmonic resonance (meaning, self-replication enhancement) with higher forms of light radiation. This molecule serves as a transformation door in the levels of the cosmic, planitary, plant kingdon, and animal kingdom.

melanocyte - the cell type that produce the hormone melanin in skin and non skin sites such as the inner ear.

melanophorus - the order of kemeitc mystery system university that specifized in the study of black symbolism and melanin.

melanosome - an organelle or specialized compartment of the melanocyte inside of which melanin is made and stored.

melatonin - a hormone released by the pineal gland during night.

pineal gland - the eye of hero, the soul eys, eye of inner vision, the pineal gland, the penis, glandula gland, the epiphysis cerebri, the pine cone, the master gland, the father, black dot, the thousand petalted lotus, a rose in blosom, the crown, the supreme major endocrine portion on the H.B.B. (hole black body) that translates light into endocrine hormone messengers for a vast myriad of effects and meditates the use of human. Will in the visualization of dream image plans to organize the modeling of the external world into the ideal dream image, a channel of communication and travel to the various other levels of consciousness including conversation with the ancestors.

planetary melanin - melanmines, melanin related substances that exists as naturally occurring chemical compounds in the upper layers of the planet's crust.

pheomelanin - skin melanin of 6-11% sulfur content, blond to red in color, present more frequently in skin types I-IV.

neuromelainin - melanin present in brain neurons.

neuromelanin grandules - melanin in the cytoplasm or cell body of neurons.

radio-waves - a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum of wavelengths of light.

R.E.M. sleep - a phase of consciousness in which can recall dreams. A state of consciousness of 30-45 minutes duration that occurs 3-4 times each period of 6-8 hours of sleep.

thermoregulatory - that which regulates heat or the temparture present in a system. Melanin serves a critical role as a thermoregulator in the animal kingdom.

U.V.A - absorbed by the core of melanin. The slowest form of UV light.

U.V.B. - absorbed by the core of melanin. A faster form of UV light.

U.V.C. - absorbed by the core of melanin. The fastest form of UV light, usually absorbed by the upper atmosphere Ozone layer, but with ozone depletion this form of UV light is now reaching the planet's surface and upon being absorbed by skin pheomelanin will produce three forms of sulfur containing metabolics of pheomelanin that are mutagentic and carcinogenic.

I have more, but I'll save some for later.

Take it easy
Peace
i think this complicates the issue a bit too much

CydonianArtifact
10-19-2005, 09:59 PM
We are all homo sapiens, but... we possess different molecules that effect how we interact with the natural world. Whether you want to say that one is superior or inferior is up to you. I'm speaking on nature.

Peace

No, You feel insignificant so you cling on thinking that you have an advantage because you have more melanin then somebody else . Btw, I'm not white ...

blackwisdom
10-20-2005, 01:12 AM
i think this complicates the issue a bit too muchThese definitions define what you're trying to state.

Peace

LHX
10-20-2005, 09:41 AM
i didnt try to hard

i just stated it

no need for u v d

peace anyway

damaja
10-20-2005, 01:07 PM
We are all homo sapiens, but... we possess different molecules that effect how we interact with the natural world. Whether you want to say that one is superior or inferior is up to you. I'm speaking on nature.

Peace
Haha, 'molecules'. Black people have knowledge molecules and white people have devil molecules.

blackwisdom
10-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Haha, 'molecules'. Black people have knowledge molecules and white people have devil molecules.Says who?

Born Ruler I
10-20-2005, 03:15 PM

We are not beavers.

You're synopsis is incorrect because after 500 years of living on this continent, neither white folks nor Black people look like the indigenous people of this hemisphere.

'Several generations,' indeed.

The generations of Europeans who colonized and settled in Afrika do not have 'negroid' characteristics.

There are dominant and recessive traits.

An Black albino is not an oxymoron.

One

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2005, 03:27 PM
Haha, 'molecules'. Black people have knowledge molecules and white people have devil molecules.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/allhail3.gifSICKA THAN AIDZ

I'd rather reign in hell than serve on some plantation

LHX
10-20-2005, 05:21 PM
if you stuck ron artest in scandinavia for 1000 years

his bloodline would not turn white

we are dealing with something that was done purposely

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2005, 06:25 PM
if you stuck ron artest in scandinavia for 1000 years

his bloodline would not turn white

we are dealing with something that was done purposely
it's about time too.

LHX
10-20-2005, 08:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/allhail3.gifSICKA THAN AIDZ

I'd rather reign in hell than serve on some plantation
theres worse things than serving on a plantation

which we shall soon see

BrokenWrists
10-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Better get away from ur comp and get outside.

Sicka than aidZ
10-21-2005, 10:16 PM
theres worse things than serving on a plantation

which we shall soon see
yeah,.. you goin to hell too?

LHX
10-21-2005, 10:56 PM
yeah,.. you goin to hell too?
for at least a little while longer bro

i got your back

you watch your front

Literate Type Asshole
10-22-2005, 07:10 AM
We are not beavers.

You're synopsis is incorrect because after 500 years of living on this continent, neither white folks nor Black people look like the indigenous people of this hemisphere.

'Several generations,' indeed.

The generations of Europeans who colonized and settled in Afrika do not have 'negroid' characteristics.

There are dominant and recessive traits.

An Black albino is not an oxymoron.

One

the fact that you expect a people to develop "characteristics" in the space of only 500 years shows you have no knowledge on this subject

Born Ruler I
10-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Please enlighten me, then....

What event caused those with dominant traits to create offspring with completely recessive traits?

There are a couple of answers.

One

LHX
10-25-2005, 01:09 PM
fear tactics

selective breeding

fear tactics

selective breeding

can you imagine what this planet was like before the first lie was told?

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 10:38 AM
30% of the people there were not satisfied because they did have not have conviction in the Truth without a shadow of a doubt.

So, if you believe something to be true...how would you go about proving it to be so?

I would go about setting up an opposition to this truth to prove it's validity.

LHX
04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
30% of the people there were not satisfied because they did have not have conviction in the Truth without a shadow of a doubt.

how can we know that people were unsatisfied?

what reason do we have to believe that they even had a concept of 'satisfaction'?

So, if you believe something to be true...how would you go about proving it to be so?

I would go about setting up an opposition to this truth to prove it's validity.

true

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 12:51 PM
how can we know that people were unsatisfied?

what reason do we have to believe that they even had a concept of 'satisfaction'?

true
http://www.malcolm-x.org/speeches/spc_12__62.htm

This speech is originally where I learned about this - (just thought I'd link it in case anyone wanted to check it out).

This is how I see satisfaction : root word being satisfy...
Mathematical definition of satisfy - To make the left and right sides of an equation equal after substituting equivalent quantities for the unknown variables in the equation.

definition of the word satisfaction - 3. Assurance beyond doubt or question; complete conviction.

The fact that lies have been created means that there was a reason to create them.

In the case of a people who only dealt in Truth, then a lie would satisfy their need to prove this truth as indeed true.

Why would they have a need to prove the Truth? Becuase this is in accord with the universal way of nature.

The universe is mathematical - the cyclic rotations of the planet create time...time is the measurement of these revolutions and we use numbers/math to read these measurements.

So, the people of truth had to create a lie/illusion to manifest the measurement of their power...which is infinite.

Isn't time just an illusion? - the illusion of minutes, seconds, hours is really just a manifested feeling of getting older because we don't actually feel ourselves moving across the universe on this planet do we?

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 01:17 PM
The goal of the unsatisfied is to become satisfied

Mathematical definition of satisfy - To make the left and right sides of an equation equal after substituting equivalent quantities for the unknown variables in the equation.

So, the equation out of hundred (%) would be like this:
x - 30% unsatisfied(x) = 70% satisfied(x)

The "unknown" variable in this equation would be the (x), which represents the Truth.

Although the truth was actually known to the people...it had not been shown and proven so, mathematically this means that it was unknown.

And this is why we can finally say we know what the Truth is with complete conviction....love - hell - right.

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 01:29 PM
"can you imagine what this planet was like before the first lie was told?"

It seems to me that there would be some 'what if's' going around...

Like what if this happenend or that happened...but, now we know for sure.

And, we are victorious - like we knew we would be.

LHX
04-04-2006, 01:35 PM
yet another example of how important it can be to define terms

when you define satisfy like that

everything here makes sense

do you think there is any foundation for the 70-30 split?

LHX
04-04-2006, 01:42 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11709

linked

Aqua Luna
04-04-2006, 01:50 PM
yet another example of how important it can be to define terms

when you define satisfy like that

everything here makes sense

do you think there is any foundation for the 70-30 split?

In supreme math the 7 means God...the 3 means Understanding.

(7)GOD-
Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(3)Understanding-
is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

The above words describe the 70% satisfied and the 30% unsatisfied very well.

This really reflects the mathematic nature of the universe...It's like a universal mirror.

LHX
04-04-2006, 02:14 PM
works for me

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Yeah I know...but, most people don't wanna do their math...

Suprerme Mathematics - gotta study

Fr@z
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
im gonna sell my melanin in dongo bars

Aqua Luna
04-05-2006, 06:19 PM
If you have melanin - you might want to keep it for yourself.

Just a word to the wise...

Fr@z
04-06-2006, 12:27 PM
If you have melanin - you might want to keep it for yourself.

Just a word to the wise...

your melanin is no match for mine.

Aqua Luna
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
haha...what you have is melanoma - theres a big difference between that and my super cells...c,mon get it straight

LHX
04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
i shouldnt have tossed those melanin diagrams i put in this thread

it was fine art

MoT
06-06-2006, 09:28 AM
who said anything about superiority?

http://www.geocities.com/lhx2k5/lhx02.jpg

LHX = white man

shit your hate somewhere else

lol .. ignorance and stupidity is whats gonna kill us all anyway

he jumped you like a bear does a bee-hive

MoT
06-06-2006, 09:31 AM
In supreme math the 7 means God...the 3 means Understanding.

(7)GOD-
Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

(3)Understanding-
is that which shows and proves the completion of Knowledge and Wisdom(Man, Woman, Child). Understanding is a clear mental comprehension. It is the Original child which is the star. The highest form of Understanding is Love, the bond between Man and Woman, or Knowledge and Wisdom. UNDERSTANDING=STAR=ORIGINAL CHILD.

The above words describe the 70% satisfied and the 30% unsatisfied very well.

This really reflects the mathematic nature of the universe...It's like a universal mirror.

could you please :learning: find somewhere what means are there for the number 4 ?

Aqueous Moon
06-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Peace

4. Culture or Freedom - Culture is the Way of Life of the Black Man, Woman and child which is Islam. The Culture is I-God. Islam is I Self Lord and Master. Culture of Freedom is Truth or Square (Right and Exact) Freedom is Islam because it allows one to Free the Dome or the Mind from wickedness and tricknowledge. With this Culture of Freedom you can free the deaf, dumb and blind. This Freedom is Divine for it allows one to see that the Black Man is God.

^ This is from the most complete representation of Supreme Mathematics that I have found on the net. ((Although I do have the Supreme Math on paper and I did not originally recieve them from the net.))

I am soo glad that I have found these.

Peace