PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Allah throws on his tights and enters the squared circle

True Father Allah
02-23-2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zUqt1uxFwA&feature=player_embedded

Ouch! So who yall think won the first round?

check two
02-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Dude,
I sent you a pm about this, and you're still doing it? lol

Art Vandelay
02-23-2011, 07:15 PM
uh oh, check 2 is losing control of his forum. come on mr. mod, whatcha gonna do?

battle?
02-23-2011, 08:54 PM
why hasnt this thread been merged?

check two
02-23-2011, 09:48 PM
I'm waiting for Mr. Allah's response in here. I had sent him a pm before where I had told him if he could look at certain threads(such as the Pro wrestling thread) that might pertain to his topic already, and post in them, instead of starting so many new threads. But he keeps creating new threads. lol

Dirty Knowledge
02-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Check 2, chill nigga.
Relax.
Breath in.
Breath out.
Stretch your arms.
Wipe the sweat from your armpits.
Just let niggas have their posts for 7 days then merge it.
Obviously some topics do deserve there own shine, for a few days atleast.

---

Cena did his thing though.. lyrics on point as always for the WWE. His shit back in the day pre-PG was sicked though. I was impressed. He really did BANG BANG on the Rock too... this is getting a little weird / interesting. Weird because that could've been Vince's way of saying "Fuck you Rock, we'll use you, but fuck you".

There was an obvious cheap shot/low blow with the "I'm here every week" line.

check two
02-24-2011, 11:30 AM
I'd rather that there not be new Rock threads made every few days, Larry.

Dirty Knowledge
02-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Is there a guideline you go by, or do you make up the rules as you go along?

check two
02-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah, the guidelines are that a new Rock thread doesn't have to made every three days.

Art Vandelay
02-24-2011, 12:48 PM
why hasnt this thread been merged?

maybe check 2 doesn't have that type of power?

check two
02-24-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm thinking about merging the Hockey thread for lack of posts. :)

battle?
02-24-2011, 09:55 PM
^ lmfao
there was really no need for a thread concerning this though
that is why there is a pro wrestling thread
if this thread was in ktl it wud of been deleted
then there wud of been a thread in the admin section about it
then another topic of how rainy winters deletes threads and posts etc..
i cud of just mohawked grenaded the shit out of the thread

Art Vandelay
02-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm thinking about merging the Hockey thread for lack of posts. :)

you should merge the wrestling thread with the robot tank thread because wrestling has as much to do with sports as holocaust has to do with wu-tang

Dirty Knowledge
02-25-2011, 09:48 PM
And you can merge those stupid threads you make about mustaches and swimming competitions. Merge them all in to one big shit pile, and merge that with the Steelers thread. And then get a life.

check two
02-25-2011, 11:30 PM
Somebody get rejected tonight? lol Swimming competitions? lol I recall somebody making a thread about Lil Wayne in the sports zone recently. Exciting.

Dirty Knowledge
02-26-2011, 12:05 AM
True indeed kid.

angry!
02-26-2011, 07:58 AM
this was pathetic...

cena cant hang with the rock on the mic....

cena gotta be sweating bullets...

all these years, tellin the rock to come back, back handed compliments, now hes got the rock...

and he cant hang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock is better in ring, on the mic, and itll always be this way!!!!!!!!!!

cena = company bitch
rock = company hero

dwayne got a heart, hell take it easy on cena, cuz he got the ammo, and ability, to completely destroy cenas career... cena caters to 8 year olds, hes not magnetic... hes a fall in line... mcmahon rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock getting checks from disney, cena made the marine... BAHAHBAAHBAHBAHABAHB

rock bodied this fool... cena will never have a moment like that in his entire career... hes a worker, put in champ position by default...

rock earened his keep, and went from heel to babyface all on his own, and rocks also a better heel...

HAHAHAHA cenas sleep patterns are all fucked up!!!!!!!!!!! he hearing rocky chants in his sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art Vandelay
02-26-2011, 11:51 AM

holy shit i just had an epiphany. i used to think angry! was the greatest poster ever. i didn't realize he was a wrestling fag.

Mic Tyson
02-26-2011, 11:58 AM
lol the nigga angry think the shit is real

angry!
02-26-2011, 12:27 PM
BABAHAHABABAHAHAHBAHABAHBAHB

i was the ultimate warrior in the 80s you bitch ass niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cocaine uzis and table matches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent watched wrestling in years, its called being a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

track vinny mac, and follow the paper, and ull see why i know about the biz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty Knowledge
02-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Rofl at niggas taking shots because someone like wrestling.

ESPECIALLY Art and that Mic Tyson kid.

Rofl @ Angry being the Ultimate Warrior tho'.

True Father Allah
03-01-2011, 05:40 AM
for the mod I didn't see the thread and no disrespect but I think it's ridiculous to have one thread dedicated to all things any sport or sport entertainment topic. You wouldn't put a thread up saying this is the hip hop thread, who wants to surf through a thread with comments from mad years ago that no one cares about anymore?

Anyways, I think it is funny when people really think all these beefs are real when Cena and Rock are helping and giving advice to each other on certain things to say and what not, lol. Why you think Cena's rap was so good and that he rapped for the first time in years anyway. Rock was probably like you were good when you did this and gave him advice on some things to say

True Father Allah
03-01-2011, 05:41 AM
oh yeah and mod I never saw the pm, I'll check it now

True Father Allah
03-01-2011, 05:45 AM
someone want to post the no. post in the pro wrestling thread where the Cena vid is cause I seem to have missed it. How long does a person have to search to see if anyone else already posted something before they do. I moderate my own hiphop website and I just merge or close a thread and point to where it's already being discussed if that's the case

Fatal Guillotine
03-01-2011, 09:45 AM
wshhOL1aH0u67p2os3Wu

True Father Allah
03-01-2011, 01:58 PM
wshhOL1aH0u67p2os3Wu

beat me to it, lol. I still don't see where the Cena response was posted anywhere though. I went as far back as before the night he did that so I don't know why heads were saying it was already posted, it's all good though

Art Vandelay
03-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Anyways, I think it is funny when people really think all these beefs are real when Cena and Rock are helping and giving advice to each other on certain things to say and what not, lol. Why you think Cena's rap was so good and that he rapped for the first time in years anyway. Rock was probably like you were good when you did this and gave him advice on some things to say

the only thing funnier than thinking wrestling is real, is breaking it down like it's some scientific process.

we get it mr. allah. it's just like any other soap opera. they rehearse, figure out what's the best way to go about it, record it, then air it for a bunch of fags to watch

battle?
03-01-2011, 10:33 PM
ERROR 404

Not Found ! Sorry, the requested URL was not found on this Server!

Your Admin at Wu-Tang Corp.

check two
03-04-2011, 10:11 PM
it's working for me?

battle?
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
3J8HC-sxiaY

food for thought
05-15-2011, 12:23 AM
you should merge the wrestling thread with the robot tank thread because wrestling has as much to do with sports as holocaust has to do with wu-tang

what a faggit post

holocaust wasnt black knights right?

black knights werent west coast wu tang killa beez bro?

battle?
06-30-2011, 05:52 PM
http://media.techeblog.com/images/mohawk_grenade.jpg
http://multiboxing.com/show_image_300.php?filename=/2009/11/mohawk.jpg&cat=4&pid=489&cache=false
http://www.directtrafficmedia.co.uk/News/Images/21119590812/Mr.T_Pities_Fools_Who_Doubt_World_of_Warcraft_Moha wk_xlarge.jpg
http://m2.n4g.com/8/News/429000/429267_1_hs.jpg
http://hearthstonetavern.com/podcast/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/nightelfmohawkb.jpg

EAGLE EYE
10-27-2013, 10:06 PM
This thread is hilarious