PDA

View Full Version : how is the circle of tyrants album?

graffitiwhat
10-18-2005, 03:32 PM
i was gonna buy it today but i put it down because i hate those god awful rock and hiphop collabs necro does with classic metal members, but im sure some of you have heard this and i was curious to know if its worth the buy, i copped the new asamov lp and the dready kruger presents think differently, is it as good as both those lp's?

G...
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm yet to buy Think Differently, so I wouldn't know how it compares to that... but it is an actual classic in my opinion. And the rock tracks are fucking illness too, some of the best tracks on there. Bill and Necro drop the usual illness, Hyde really steps his game up with multies, flows, lyrics... everything... and Goretex just fucking owns the album, he's got even more brutal than ever. Production is illness, some of Necro's best, rock collabs are pulled off with perfection and all four horsemen rip it down. I really can't fault this album man, it's one of the best albums to come out this year and it's well worth the money. How's Think Differently? HOLLA

graffitiwhat
10-18-2005, 04:19 PM
the think differently album is nice as hell, im gonna have to take your word on the circle of tyrants album and get it, peace

Unforgiven
10-18-2005, 04:37 PM
in my opinion, you cant compare it to think differently, two totally different styles brought to the table