PDA

View Full Version : Eric Unseen!!!!

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 04:48 PM
"why not it would take just as much time as dropping 1 verse except you do 2 shorter verses

and it would make the tourney more fair cuz i dont wanna take the chance on losin just becuz the other emcee had an advantage on me..............

any1 here can be beatin.....so if i face an emcee who is on an equal skill level with me and i lose to him and the only reason i lose is becuz he got to build more

see what i'm sayin it makes more sense to go 2 rounds"

do you remember when i said this b4 any1 battled?...........well it's happening with me and charging soldier........

check out the thread if there was two rounds voters might change there votes.....i just think it's fucked up that i said this and now it's happenin.......and you can ask any1 on here who's ever battled me ive never complained.............but this is just twisted

WARPATH
10-18-2005, 08:12 PM
^^Whaaaaaaaaaa

$inista
10-19-2005, 10:55 AM
what is so twisted, button up ya lip & stop da bitchin
you anit even losse yet & you crying

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 11:12 AM
^^^calm down chief who says i'm cryin..........and who are you.........you dont know about what's goin on now and what was so stay out of it

$inista
10-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm calm poppy, I said you crying cuz thats what it sounds like, I mean you knew da rules entering da battle, its to late now what you want unseen 2 do change da rules 4 you
what is the pupose of this thread to me it sound like you crying

"do you remember when i said this b4 any1 battled?...........well it's happening with me and charging soldier" boo who nigga boo who

go hard or go home.......................................if you doubt ya verse now you only have ya self 2 blame

Potent1
10-19-2005, 12:22 PM
eeesh!

whatradio
10-19-2005, 01:09 PM
grimey!

Potent1
10-19-2005, 01:14 PM
your wylin radio!!!- that siggy is nuts!!

whatradio
10-19-2005, 02:46 PM
thank ya mami!

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm calm poppy, I said you crying cuz thats what it sounds like, I mean you knew da rules entering da battle, its to late now what you want unseen 2 do change da rules 4 you
what is the pupose of this thread to me it sound like you crying

"do you remember when i said this b4 any1 battled?...........well it's happening with me and charging soldier" boo who nigga boo who

go hard or go home.......................................if you doubt ya verse now you only have ya self 2 blame
unless you're a girl don't call me papi you dirty homo-sexual i neva doubted my verse i just felt cs had an advantage and i had a problem with that

besides i bet you anything the verse i dropped is better 5 times better than yours

$inista
10-19-2005, 05:00 PM
^^calm down duke you da 1 getting all uptight & acting like a bitch, you got ya period or sumthin...................................you challenging me nigga, sounds like & invite....battle me if you better then & if not, then shut da fuck up beeeeeeeeeeaitch!!!

"besides i bet you anything the verse i dropped is better 5 times better than yours".................................................. ....... FAGET!
just listen 2 ya self

Mista Sinista
10-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Mista Sinista is an official voter of battles.

Visionz
10-19-2005, 05:33 PM
along w/ BigBen/ Dae Ja Na/ & Hollywood Realty...I'm workin on gettin a couple more emcees to be an official judge. peace yall

Luther Large
10-19-2005, 05:58 PM
^^calm down duke you da 1 getting all uptight & acting like a bitch, you got ya period or sumthin...................................you challenging me nigga, sounds like & invite....battle me if you better then & if not, then shut da fuck up beeeeeeeeeeaitch!!!

"besides i bet you anything the verse i dropped is better 5 times better than yours".................................................. ....... FAGET!
just listen 2 ya self
alrite then how come the verse you dropped had no flow????

i aint dissin.....just askin

$inista
10-19-2005, 07:59 PM
^^ cause you dont know how 2 read, dont know homie flows 2 me. if u cant find it dont know what 2 tell you, read it again

^ yo, sinista, that sig ain't voltron is it?

I know its sumthin else cus I used to have that toy as a kid...whats it called again???nope it's voltron I had one too I been lookin 2 get another one

T-ribe
10-19-2005, 10:52 PM
Godd Damn Luther you are straight blowing this shit way out of porportion. Duk you sound like a little winny bitch... And that is straight up...you were douting yourself befor the tourney and now your about to get beat, so you go and post a thread like this.... I hate to say it but you deserve to lose... Fuckin pussy its only a net battle.... You make me sick with all this female emotion your poring out for the rest of the site to see.... Dont even get at me cuz I fuckin murder you son... Dont let the battle with Phonix fool you.... I'm deep 6'n it so be easy ho.

Robert
10-19-2005, 11:01 PM
LL your been a bitch, Eric already said he'd dock votes for excessive building, your losing that battle coz your verse aint as good so shut up and swallow that shit you little pussy. Seriously this is lame, this is just a net battle for christs sake!!!!

TeknicelStylez
10-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Niggaz is bein harsh on LL

Visionz
10-19-2005, 11:15 PM
yo, everyone in here should pump the brakes, nawsayin.....we'll all in here doing this shit for the love of the art. True, nobody likes losin and especially if you feel like it was under unfair conditions, it's only human to say somethin if you feel thats the case, sometimes you catch the wrath for it, but fuck it ya know. But all I'm sayin is lets not forget what the fuck we all here for in the first place and not allow petty bullshit to cause schisms between any of us. No one here seems like they're Intellekts kid brother to me, which is to say all of yall is cool. peace.

Luther Large
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
like i said i want no shit talkin.......i'm just statin my opinion...........and who says i'm losin?........it's only 6-5.....

i have no emotions over the net i am just trying to state my opinion if ya'll knew the whole story you might get me.......i aint tryna bitch.......just tryna get my point across........but ya'll took it the wrong way.......it's all good though

peace

WARPATH
10-20-2005, 12:49 PM
Luther let's look at the facts-

you doubted your verse as soon as you was done writing it- so you wanted people to ask you if they understood it so you can explain it, hoping to persuade the vote your way

when I was two votes up,(just before E.unseen voted) you started to panic and wanted a rematch- the voters weren't even done yet

now you make a thread to ask for more rounds, Why? cuz you think I got to build more? I stayed within the rules of the game. You knew the risks of this tournement before it started and you knew you might possibly end up spitting first and you knew that in order to be the best you gotta come with your best. If we're emcee's on equal level then your verse should be strong enough to stand on it's own. Let the voter's decide who goes on- you'll get your second swing at me after i'm out of the tournement and I'll even drop first- but this whining is just giving me more ammo for the battle to come.

Your the only one crying for a rematch- yet you wasn't the only one that had to drop first

if the battle was to be extended for us that would be unfair to everyone else who's battles are already siad and done with.

This tournement represents a fight to the death in an arena- becuase once your out- your out- If you fighting to the death you don't tell the person that put you into the pit

"uh sir, can we redo that, nobdy told me I had go agianst the #1 gladiator, and his tigers"

Luther Large
11-05-2005, 01:44 PM
^^^i'll scalp you punk

yes i do want a rematch.....but dont call this a "fight to the death"....it's the fucking internet yo

WARPATH
11-05-2005, 02:47 PM
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bring it baby doll- i'm not the whining over an internet battle- you are- shhhhhhh- Chg Chg-hear that? I just found some more ammo for my shotty

Luther Large
11-05-2005, 03:23 PM
for your shotty....

and no i cant hear it obviously