PDA

View Full Version : i dun smacked up these bitch niggaz

maximott
10-18-2005, 04:53 PM
fuck all u bitches, maximott dun ran this whole forum. and sum nigga dun found out my password and fucked up my account and i cant change it. but maximott dun get that real pussy. u house niggaz, ur only friends b a keyboard and a mouse,nigga. and to that ladyrectah bitch, u a ugly bitch and got a big nose, i dun sold crack to a nigga with a nose like urz. maximott gets his, and i help the hood. and to sick than aidz, you fuckin yellow chinaman bastard, i dun bucked a chinaman today,nigga, you fuckin chink, who is U? tell me, who is U?

num2son
10-18-2005, 04:55 PM
You need a huge Maxi.

Sweet6
10-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Jump a taxi, Maxi. Ha, that rhymes.

maximott
10-18-2005, 04:59 PM
You need a huge Maxi.
wigga, who is U? who is U? i dun shot a cracker like you yesterday,nigga, maximott try to get his money, and this cracker dun snitch to the copz. im from brownsvile, nigga. i dun sold sum crack today, u here on the computer. u house nigga.

Murdah Piff
10-18-2005, 05:03 PM
geah neggra whut we gut dat crack and we human crack in tha flesh niggaz we gon' buck right at us house niggaz

Luther Large
10-18-2005, 05:08 PM
the slums of montana

maximott
10-18-2005, 05:12 PM
wigga, im from brownsville, i dun get my money, u wiggaz here house niggaz. come to brownsville, come to brownsville, cot damn!!! its so hood the mailman dont even come, nigga,sssshhhiiiiieeeettttt maximott the hoodest nigga on this forum.u's bitches

Big Risk
10-18-2005, 05:12 PM
This fuckin guy.

Mixtape Mutt
10-18-2005, 05:46 PM
Where the fuck did you get the idea that Sicka is chinese? Sicka is a white man...just like you and your family.

crackmaximott
10-18-2005, 05:47 PM
soft homo puerto rican crack maximott dun nos its u that dun broke in maximotts account nigga. say who u is bitch puerto rican pussy nigga. u's bitches

Mixtape Mutt
10-18-2005, 05:48 PM
This crazy cracker from Montana, you know your rich ass parents didn't teach you how to speak like that.

crackmaximott
10-18-2005, 05:50 PM
spic u aint even funny tryna say u maximott nigga. u's pathetic breakin in maximotts account nigga. go out side house spic instead of sittin at a keyboard and mouse nigga.spic bitch.u's bitches

Wu-Corps Bike... everyone gets to ride me
10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Fuck wit me, I'll put my foot in your ass.

num2son
10-18-2005, 05:57 PM
Crackmaximott====maximott

WIll the real maximott please stand the f!ck up???

crackmaximott
10-18-2005, 07:16 PM
nigga what u mean nigga i's the real maximott nigga . this bitch spic dun brokes into maximotts account nigga. who is u nigga who is u sayin u gon fuck up maximott nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gun capp yo homo. u's a bitch nigga. yall niggas be some triflin homos on this forunm breakin into maximotts account . get off maximotts dick spic bitch puerto rican. whatever nigga dun brokes in maximotts account expose yos pussy bitch. nigga u think its funny nigga. crack maximotts a cot damn murderer nigger. ask about crack maximott in brownsville nigga. dat boy aint scared to capped a nigga nigga. maximotts a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think crack maximott dun gonsa not capped yos homo nigga.bitch nigga.u's bitches

num2son
10-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Lol.

KBOS
10-18-2005, 07:54 PM
wigga, im from brownsville, i dun get my money, u wiggaz here house niggaz. come to brownsville, come to brownsville, cot damn!!! its so hood the mailman dont even come, nigga,sssshhhiiiiieeeettttt maximott the hoodest nigga on this forum.u's bitches
Oh yeah well my hood is so hard the garbage truck doesn't come

KBOS
10-18-2005, 07:55 PM
nigga what u mean nigga i's the real maximott nigga . this bitch spic dun brokes into maximotts account nigga. who is u nigga who is u sayin u gon fuck up maximott nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gun capp yo homo. u's a bitch nigga. yall niggas be some triflin homos on this forunm breakin into maximotts account . get off maximotts dick spic bitch puerto rican. whatever nigga dun brokes in maximotts account expose yos pussy bitch. nigga u think its funny nigga. crack maximotts a cot damn murderer nigger. ask about crack maximott in brownsville nigga. dat boy aint scared to capped a nigga nigga. maximotts a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think crack maximott dun gonsa not capped yos homo nigga.bitch nigga.u's bitches
Don't make me get reakown out hear to sit on you

KBOS
10-18-2005, 07:56 PM
Crackmaximott====maximott

WIll the real maximott please stand the f!ck up???
there is no such thing

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
10-18-2005, 08:20 PM
aiyo shut the fuck up, nobody fucked with you account you bitch ass. dick headed nigga. ill straight 1 peace your shit, you talk mad shit, give me them roundz then you faggot muh fucka. if you down, ill PM you my address. whats good then son? come through south side, clown town son, watch you get bucked, come through hartford project, watch you get bucked, come through manton projects son, god damn, you fuckin guessed it puppy nutz, watch you get bucked bitch!!!

Sicka than aidZ
10-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Where the fuck did you get the idea that Sicka is chinese? Sicka is a white man...just like you and your family.
im part filipino mix, a native too. str8 up savage sicka nigga.

crass
10-18-2005, 09:01 PM
who is U? tell me, who is U?
lol^^^

crass
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
you guys let him get to you, everything he says is 100% joke, unfunny or not

RADIOACTIVE MAN
10-18-2005, 10:38 PM
hahaha o this nigga maxi always makes ma day...haha..keep it up hommie

you're one funny mutha fucker

peace

triggahappy187
10-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Fuck brownsvilleeeeeeee You think your tough cuz you saw the M.O.P Ante Up video?
"BROWNNSSVILLLEEEEEE how of the brave, put it down in the streets like a slave"
7Mileeeeee Ridin Dirty.

Bloo
10-19-2005, 12:43 AM
fuck all u bitches, maximott dun ran this whole forum. and sum nigga dun found out my password and fucked up my account and i cant change it. but maximott dun get that real pussy. u house niggaz, ur only friends b a keyboard and a mouse,nigga. and to that ladyrectah bitch, u a ugly bitch and got a big nose, i dun sold crack to a nigga with a nose like urz. maximott gets his, and i help the hood. and to sick than aidz, you fuckin yellow chinaman bastard, i dun bucked a chinaman today,nigga, you fuckin chink, who is U? tell me, who is U?
You know, at first I thought he was just playin stupid. But now I realize he's not playing

Bloo
10-19-2005, 12:46 AM
*Breaks out his Maximott to English Dictionary...* :learning:

Skellington
10-19-2005, 10:52 AM
Maximott = Gay

crackmaximott
10-19-2005, 11:59 AM
nigga u's a soft homo pillow biter nigga. whoever dun brokes into maximotts account nigga say who u is nigga. pussy nigga scred to say who this nigga is. spic crack maximott dun nos its u nigga. spic come to brownsville dirty sanchez crack maximott dun even need a gun to kill u nigga crack maximott dun just gonsa dun stomp u's out nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gond=sa capp u nigga. u's sayin crack maximott dun gon get capped if he comezs to pussy town nigga. nigga the only capping crack maximott gon get from them pussy pussy town nigga is if u';s dun flick soa caps at cracxk maximott nigga. yall niggas prully aint even no wat a gun looks like nigga. puerto rican u's a soft homo nigga.bitch niggas. crack maximotts a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think he wont capped u's nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt crack maximott dun capped a burrito eatin mofucker yesterday nigga cuz he dun stepped in crack maximotts block nigga.nigga u's a soft homo. u's bitches

MK_Wu
10-19-2005, 03:27 PM
maximot= pale white boy

10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
dope thread. i like it

LadyRectah
10-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Nigga need to get himself a dictionary and learn how to spell

10-19-2005, 04:13 PM
nigga u's a soft homo pillow biter nigga. whoever dun brokes into maximotts account nigga say who u is nigga. pussy nigga scred to say who this nigga is. spic crack maximott dun nos its u nigga. spic come to brownsville dirty sanchez crack maximott dun even need a gun to kill u nigga crack maximott dun just gonsa dun stomp u's out nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gond=sa capp u nigga. u's sayin crack maximott dun gon get capped if he comezs to pussy town nigga. nigga the only capping crack maximott gon get from them pussy pussy town nigga is if u';s dun flick soa caps at cracxk maximott nigga. yall niggas prully aint even no wat a gun looks like nigga. puerto rican u's a soft homo nigga.bitch niggas. crack maximotts a cot damn crack dealer nigga u's think he wont capped u's nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt crack maximott dun capped a burrito eatin mofucker yesterday nigga cuz he dun stepped in crack maximotts block nigga.nigga u's a soft homo. u's bitches
muh fucka, does it sound like i give 2 fuckz? you say the same shit in every post,and expect a fuckin diffrent response, you eithe real or you aint, head up or shut up? pick one, and if you dont pick you,that gon prove what a bitch you are.this nigga mad gassed because he supposly "sellz crack", nigga what you want a fuckin cookie? man, as a matter of fact, i dun capped a pussy nigga like you today.this kid gets no pussy at all, the last pussy he saw was when he was being born. talkin about come to brownsville and this and that, nigga i went to fuckin flatbush to see my aunt and uncle over the weekend, and i went to visit my boy in brownsville, and i asked if he knew your punk ass, and he goes wtf is that?and he asked his other boyz, they didnt even know you, you aint no hood legend, you just a legend for givin the best handjobs in brownsville in back of 7 eleven.cock suckin bitch, and what if i went into your account? you gon do somethin about it? fake ass niggga.all talk

King Callabah
10-19-2005, 04:14 PM
fuck max

crackmaximott
10-19-2005, 07:47 PM
bitch who is u sayin crack maximott dun gotsa a dictionary bitch. u's need some plastic surgery ugly bitch. dem tattoos be homo bitch. puerto rican u's think yo soft homo computer nerd boys gon dun no bout dat boy maximott spic. spic y aint u say u's soft homo gonsa be in brownsville nigga. pussy dun didnt want maximott to no nigga cuz maximott dun gon capped homo spic. where yo aunt n uncle live spic crack maximott dun gon capped them 2 spics too spic. u's want crack maximott to dun visit yo aun and uncle nigga. whos ur soft homo computer nerd homeys nigga. maximott dun gon cappped them 2 nigga. crack maximotts a cot damn murderer and a crack dealer nigga u's think he dun gotsa not capped them soft homos. nigga next time u in brownsville nigga tell dat boy maximott nigga ask where maximotts block is nigga. bitch nigga gonsa get capped homo puerto rican. u's bitches

Sicka than aidZ
10-19-2005, 08:00 PM
hey, look what the cat drug in, another maxipad. wucorp mascot MAXITWAT!!! :cheerlie: U need to be like "gimme a SUUUUUUU!" :cheerlie: yeeeaaahhhh!!

Sicka than aidZ
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
wak thread. fuck wu corp. toss these bitches out. what if the clan read this shit? peace

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-19-2005, 08:06 PM
yo maximott, post an audio of you saying all that crack slinging shit

that would be dope!

10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
bitch who is u sayin crack maximott dun gotsa a dictionary bitch. u's need some plastic surgery ugly bitch. dem tattoos be homo bitch. puerto rican u's think yo soft homo computer nerd boys gon dun no bout dat boy maximott spic. spic y aint u say u's soft homo gonsa be in brownsville nigga. pussy dun didnt want maximott to no nigga cuz maximott dun gon capped homo spic. where yo aunt n uncle live spic crack maximott dun gon capped them 2 spics too spic. u's want crack maximott to dun visit yo aun and uncle nigga. whos ur soft homo computer nerd homeys nigga. maximott dun gon cappped them 2 nigga. crack maximotts a cot damn murderer and a crack dealer nigga u's think he dun gotsa not capped them soft homos. nigga next time u in brownsville nigga tell dat boy maximott nigga ask where maximotts block is nigga. bitch nigga gonsa get capped homo puerto rican. u's bitches
my boiz name is manny.this kidz mad gay, he wants to know where they live for he can anal rape them. fuckin fag, get off ob4pl's dick, you stay on his dick, you need to get off his dick like a used condom,nah mean? ill come through this saturday and give you them roundz and what? whea you be at?

baby jesus
10-19-2005, 08:09 PM

that would be dope!Cosign

Sicka than aidZ
10-19-2005, 08:09 PM

that would be dope!
post a video of your moms maximott. "debbie does wucorp"

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-19-2005, 08:10 PM
^lmao

MefMan36
10-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Only Built 4 Puerto Rican Linx fears Maximott

Maximott>>>>>>>>Every other person on the internet.

Sweet6
10-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Maxi is too gangsta for radio.

Razorsharp
10-19-2005, 09:23 PM
slums of kansas

Bloo
10-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Ok, so lets break down all the things Maxi does on a daily basis...

1. Slangs crack in the hood.
2. Shoots at bitch ass niggaz.
3. Beats down snitches.
4. Slangs crack in the hood to bitch ass niggaz and snitches.
5. Shoots down snitches then slangs crack to them.
6. Beats down crack then snitches to bitch ass niggaz.
7. Slangs snitches to bitch ass niggaz then shoots crack at them.
8. Shoots at bitch ass niggaz with snitches while on crack.
9. Beats snitches with bitch ass niggaz who slang crack.
10. Takes it in the ass.

TeknicelStylez
10-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Maximotts the man, I'll give you my adress we'll chill and sland crack while shooting snitches and smacking bitch ass nigguhz.

COT DAMN!!!!!

Sicka than aidZ
10-20-2005, 12:36 AM
maximott...sheeeeeeeeeeiiiitttttt...should change your dumbass screen name to
"molested alot" ya trickass biaaatch

crackmaximott
10-20-2005, 02:41 AM
yall niggas be some soft homo bitches nigga. bitch niggas be a bunch of chinaman and white boys nigga. u's bitches

Razorsharp
10-20-2005, 02:45 AM
u jus a squirrel here man, you jus trying to get a nut... go sleep bitch

crackmaximott
10-20-2005, 02:51 AM
nigga who is u who is u nigga nigga u's a bitch chinaman thinkin dat boy maximott aint from brownsville nigga. chinaman come to brownsville nigga nigga crack maximott dun gonsa cap yo bucktooth nigga. white boy thinkin dat wu tang niggas actually come on and read this nigga. white boy u's still believe in the tooth fairy nigga. bitch nigga. puerto rican u's dun think dat dat boy maximott dun nos ur homo homies nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt tttttttttt crack maximott dun chills with cot damn murderers and crack dealers nigga not computer nerds nigga. nigga come to brownsville nigga and ask bout dat boy crack maximottt nigga. nigga come to maximottsa block nigga and get capped nigga.bitch nigga. nigga u think crack maximott dun nos how to make audio nigga nigga crack maximotts a cot damn crack dealer not no computer nerd nigga. soft homo mofucker u's think crack maximott dun gonsa chill wif some pillow biter from an internet forun nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gonsa capped u nigga. soft homos. u's bitches

crackmaximott
10-20-2005, 02:53 AM
soft homo mofuckers. yall niggas be some triflin niggas on this forum nigga. soft homos u's house niggers. u's bitches

lil Penis
10-20-2005, 02:55 AM
Me 2.

J-Cee
10-20-2005, 03:45 AM
Gangsta mufuckaz in tha hood can afford computers and come on wutang forums????shiiiit,how the generations have changed uh........

Bloo
10-20-2005, 04:19 AM
nigga who is u who is u nigga nigga u's a bitch chinaman thinkin dat boy maximott aint from brownsville nigga. chinaman come to brownsville nigga nigga crack maximott dun gonsa cap yo bucktooth nigga. white boy thinkin dat wu tang niggas actually come on and read this nigga. white boy u's still believe in the tooth fairy nigga. bitch nigga. puerto rican u's dun think dat dat boy maximott dun nos ur homo homies nigga. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt tttttttttt crack maximott dun chills with cot damn murderers and crack dealers nigga not computer nerds nigga. nigga come to brownsville nigga and ask bout dat boy crack maximottt nigga. nigga come to maximottsa block nigga and get capped nigga.bitch nigga. nigga u think crack maximott dun nos how to make audio nigga nigga crack maximotts a cot damn crack dealer not no computer nerd nigga. soft homo mofucker u's think crack maximott dun gonsa chill wif some pillow biter from an internet forun nigga. nigga crack maximott dun gonsa capped u nigga. soft homos. u's bitches
Translation :learning:

Who do you think you are? You're nothing but an asian punk thinking that I'm not from Brownsville. If you ever come to Brownsville, and I find out about it, I'm going to shoot you. For you caucasions that think that Wu-Tang member actually read this forum, you are dreaming. And to you latin don't think that I don't know which of your friends are gay. I congrigate with killers and drug dealers, not computer nerds. To prove my point, come to Brownsville and ask about me, but if you do, expect to get shot by me. You probably think that I know how to make .wav or .mp3 files, I don't. I specialize in selling drugs, not computers. Do you think that I'd actually spend time with any of you in real life? I would rather shoot you.

Bitches..

Reggie_Noble
10-20-2005, 04:43 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Bitches..." made it for me, that was hilarious!

ol dirty abbot
10-20-2005, 05:23 AM
The speaking in 3rd person really making me laugh.

lil Penis
10-20-2005, 07:13 AM
http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

Welshkillabee
10-20-2005, 07:33 AM
Welshkillabee dun read this thread welshkillabee dun liked it u's bitches :lmao:

lil Penis
10-20-2005, 07:35 AM
})

Welshkillabee
10-20-2005, 07:41 AM
http://www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html
Is that the people on this forum?

lil Penis
10-20-2005, 07:45 AM
For if your ip-adress is banned. If your ip-adress is banned you can't even view this website anymore. Fake ass gangsters.

36chambers thinks he's Wu-Tang Clan. lol.

Queen Of Poetry
10-20-2005, 07:54 AM

LOL....what is wrong with this person?

What a joke.......

Cheech Da WildKard
10-20-2005, 07:54 AM
Yeah, Maximott is funny as fuck ...

King Callabah
10-20-2005, 07:57 AM
max is a bendejo

lil Penis
10-20-2005, 08:04 AM
36chambers thinks he's Wu-Tang Clan. lol.

Stic.man4president?
10-22-2005, 07:34 AM
hahaha o this nigga maxi always makes ma day...haha..keep it up hommie

you're one funny mutha fucker

peace.

Stic.man4president?
10-22-2005, 07:37 AM
The speaking in 3rd person really making me laugh.^^word

SHRAP
10-22-2005, 07:41 AM

3. Beats down snitches.
10. Takes it in the ass.
:lmao:

Alcryt
10-22-2005, 08:11 AM
Translation :learning:

Who do you think you are? You're nothing but an asian punk thinking that I'm not from Brownsville. If you ever come to Brownsville, and I find out about it, I'm going to shoot you. For you caucasions that think that Wu-Tang member actually read this forum, you are dreaming. And to you latin don't think that I don't know which of your friends are gay. I congrigate with killers and drug dealers, not computer nerds. To prove my point, come to Brownsville and ask about me, but if you do, expect to get shot by me. You probably think that I know how to make .wav or .mp3 files, I don't. I specialize in selling drugs, not computers. Do you think that I'd actually spend time with any of you in real life? I would rather shoot you.

Bitches..
lmfao funny thread nice translation

iron_slang
10-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Damn. Can u believe this?! A TOUGH FAGGOT, SELF PROCLAIMED ASWELL, SHIT, MAXI MO'FUCKA, U A DISCRACE SON, BITCH NIGGA

PolitiC
10-22-2005, 09:15 AM
classic thread.

yo maxipad u hard

PolitiC
10-22-2005, 09:19 AM

3. Beats down snitches.
10. Takes it in the ass. lmao lmao lmao

lil Penis
10-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I think they're all gone now.