PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Doctrines EP - Basement Dwellaz FREE Demo Tape

THE MASON
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/fcibmp.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1907/backredo.jpg (http://img703.imageshack.us/i/backredo.jpg/)

Created by the minds of Menes and Bronze, this EP was designed like a demo tape. all new, unheard tracks by the masses, enjoy this short but potent banga. much respect to the producers for making bangin productions to get the mind in effortless motions combined with the pen. Freestyle track goes out to those who get down with real live ciphers, no writtens, all fresh out the oven. respect that! and enjoy the gold music.

Check for Empty Rifles Full Canteens air droppin to a warzone near you!

Much anticipated follow up to Depths of Darkness, Purgatory!, arrives through shadows soon!

INVISIBLE DOCTRINES EP DOWNLOAD LINK (http://www.mediafire.com/?s380juic6sfne09)

Tracklisting:

1. The Journey (Da Outaspace Pt.2) - Prod. By Exxxon
2. Merciless Bandit Treasury - Prod. By Kuma
3. We Can't Be Touched (Demo Version) Prod. By Noyz From upcoming "Purgatory! LP" coming soon!
4. Mystic's Elevator Feat. Maximus - Prod. By Lord Beatjistzu.... ERFC coming to bunker near you!
5. Live Out the Basement (Freestyle) - Prod. By MOD, Kuma, Clymax, Lord Beatjistzu
6. Statues - Prod. By Boogie From upcoming "Ungovernable Resistance" mixtape

:spin:

PEACE TO THOSE WHO TRULY ROCK IT!!

SKAMPOE
03-09-2011, 01:48 PM
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait
been needing some nu music
i d loaded Cee Lo's shit C'MON SON! lmao

MENES
03-09-2011, 08:34 PM
weeeeeeuuuuwwwww fedunk.... psssssssss

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcqkbnpyok1qa3e57o1_500.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
03-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Chea

THE MASON
03-09-2011, 09:45 PM
BOOM POW SURPRISE!!

http://www.weirdworm.com/stuff/nuclear-explosion/nuclear-explosion.gif

SKAMPOE
03-09-2011, 10:08 PM
OOOHHHHHHHH^
lol

good shit

THE MASON
03-09-2011, 10:13 PM
spread the word!!

INF
03-09-2011, 10:23 PM
DL'd

INF
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
KILLED THIS

both yall and the producers of the beats selected.

I don't care much for the freestyle track though because it sounds like my favorite joint on here is gonna be Mystics Elevator , and then the freestyle joint slows down the momentum yall built up there.

yall are such good writers that the spontaneity of the freestyling makes the album sound kinda random at that point. Freestyle joint is still good though I like the beats in it and I'm always down to hear freestyle.

the mood set by the tracks selected was really dope. I can paint a picture of the sound of the album , in my mind with colors and shit ,and thats whats up.

thanks for the DL and big up

*makes note to self - GET A TRACK WITH BDZ*

THE MASON
03-09-2011, 11:11 PM
peace inf, thanks for the feedback. cant rep now, got you later.

enjoy the ep yall!!

Zagnif Nori
03-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Nice work, keep building.

-NOBLE SCITY-

THE MASON
03-10-2011, 12:03 AM
peace Nori.

id also like to say again, we realize that the freestyle joint might not be for everyone, and the placement might be off (but Statues sounded so dope to exit, i take the blame lol) but we stand by keepin it LIVE and rooted

JIGSAW45
03-10-2011, 12:30 AM
gettin it now peace yall

SKAMPOE
03-10-2011, 01:50 AM
yo this shit was ya best werk yet, i loved every track and all the beats were fuckin bangers, the mix over all was fuckin pro

spinned like 20 times so far, mabe more

im gonna review each track for ya'll when im not this high but yo the lyrics was phenomenal all over

i needed sum more AA on here but its cool

covers are dope as fuck too bf PROPS

MENES
03-10-2011, 03:23 AM
P.E.A.C.E too all my brothaz coming through. hope this appeases some appetites. All the wordz are BLESSINGS. word lol.

E-R-F-C Comin Soon.
PURGATORY! Following.
And a Third album of unknown origins,
much closer then ya'll may expect.... 2011 fo real LORDZ
4F

JIGSAW45
03-10-2011, 11:02 AM
before I start I wanna say I love yall flow on statues,definitely stepped outside of your realm and came with it....sounded like me for a second lmao,fukin with u bro. graphics are off the chain also. but yeah definitely 1 of yall best projects,I especially like the freestyle track on the strenf that it is an actual freestyle track,y'all a spit a couple of cool lines but most importantly y'all had fun with it which is really what hip hop was ever about since the beginning. props to max for a nasty verse as usual,not sure if I said it before but max has always been a force to be reckoned with. I'm especially blown away no homo lol,at bronzes serious elevation on this joint,you been steppin it up gradually but I think you reached your true form on this 1,super saiyan status knawmean. just finished listening to it for the first time as I been posting so I got a rock this for a couple more hours to release soak in all the lyrics thouroughly. but I'm really impressed just on the first listen,I like all the joint so I'm just gonna let this rock on repeat,good mutha effen work my peoples,for the next 1 ya gotta sprinkle a little pcp on it lol,peace.

H.Notik
03-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I wish I could have rocked a track with yall on this.

extreme elevation from bronze...fuck it no more talk of elevation actually on bronzes tip now its all about him honing his craft and executing the delivery. mad props for the all the joints on here this was a pleasent suprise...loving the beat selection. Menes you crushed it all the way through famo. ILLNESS

I SHALL RETURN TO THE MIC SOON.

SKAMPOE
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
ahahahahamy nig, i see u scratchung ya arm andsweating cold like how us addicts do fiending for a mic ahaha peace H

lmao @ jig using his speech to txt app on his fone

menes stays killin shit, i agree with notik on u murdering every verse as did bf too

THE MASON
03-10-2011, 04:09 PM
peace everybody, much appreciated on the comments and critiques.

i def feel this was a strong representation of our skills, and while i agree i have shown improvements, all my fam have elevated their skills on the mic imo, and we continue to do so with yall help.

big ups to everyone, represent that TRUE HIP HOP TO THE FULLEST!!

THE MASON
03-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Dm1JvltWsqk

keep the feed coming yo!

Professor Poopsnagle
03-11-2011, 06:24 PM
The beat on Merciless Bandit Trreasury is dope.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2011, 07:00 PM
nigga da whole album is banging wtf is u sayin

Professor Poopsnagle
03-11-2011, 07:08 PM
I don't like rap

SKAMPOE
03-11-2011, 07:14 PM
^bitch made

Professor Poopsnagle
03-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Only rap I like is Project Pat cause he's real. Unlike the wellfare prophets of PCP.

SKAMPOE
03-11-2011, 07:28 PM
yeOK

100pr00f
03-12-2011, 06:41 AM
ima peep this later

imbrator
03-12-2011, 08:41 AM
dope dope i m d/ling

http://uhhurap.blogspot.com/2011/03/invisible-doctrines-ep-basement-dwellaz.html

peace fam

THE MASON
03-12-2011, 09:47 AM
lol Jasper hates rap but can make ill rap instrumentals, fuckin eh!

peace ISE, appreciate the love and posting it up on ya site

good looks 100proof

Professor Poopsnagle
03-12-2011, 09:52 AM
lol Jasper hates rap but can make ill rap instrumentals, fuckin eh!

Hahaha. I barely listen to hip hop and when I do I just listen to the beat. I don't listen to rap lyrics, lyrics in general. I just like music. I'm weird like that.

THE MASON
03-12-2011, 10:03 AM
^that aint the reason why you weird duke hahahhaaha

either way, you always gonna get some dope as music with the BDZ instrumentals and lyricals, something for the whole world

THE MASON
03-12-2011, 10:07 AM
6ymP3IfzF1Y

DOPE ASS video made by KUMA (who did Merciless Bandit beat)

SKAMPOE
03-12-2011, 06:21 PM
damn y he lowered the volume so fuckin much

sick video but he ruined it with the low ass volume SHIT!

n e who

been rockin to this alot and yo i cant rly point out favorite tracks cuz its all dope and every thing flows together so dope

emceeing on here is superb
ya chemistry is so tight n it shows all thru here

again
PROPS 4 THIS

o and BF
that video in ur sig is doooope as fuck bro

THE MASON
03-13-2011, 12:36 PM
peace Skampoe

ye, that video is dope but agree with the volume thing, oh well just means you gotta turn it up!!

overall, i think the whole thing has a low track voluming. in the whip i gotta turn it up to like 35 with other albums its only like 21 but it just makes it seem like you got the volume cranked louder so i dont mind lol and it dont get distorted either

Boss_Digger
03-15-2011, 03:18 PM
You already know the deal bronze ( I did do a quick review and then lost it as i posted it due to internet failure) I'll catch up with menes at some point but im defenetly feeling the massive improvement in skills and quality. Bandits is my shit I keep coming back to that one

props fellas

THE MASON
03-16-2011, 10:51 AM
good looks 7th, thanks for checkin out the tape. Bandits is my joint too, hype track!

peace everyone whos bumpin this

H.Notik
03-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Strong music.

SKAMPOE
03-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

cutn' heads
03-19-2011, 09:35 PM
just got this. gonna bump it tomorrow... looks cool

THE MASON
03-21-2011, 10:10 AM
nice, peace cutn heads

lets get some more feedback goin on in here. place is like the city of the dead.

someones gotta hate it, love it............. shit i dont care, speak on it famos

SKAMPOE
03-21-2011, 04:19 PM
u fuckin monkey, Menes punched god n as of yesterday renounce money...

menes terrorize with the werds he manifesss, pull my heart thru the chest...

paralyze practitioners of prominence n patience, vendetta vigilance with various formations...

dancing with the devil on sea level, the treble encounter rebels with pik axes n shovels seeing double...

ivan dragoo, mystic commando, control the spear with the holographic mechanical handle..

chances r slim, underwater rocks tied to my limbs, bamboo pole tied to my chin, breathe deep from the depth just to bring the air in eyes focused on the surface hope a ninjas staring..

THESE WERE MY FAV LINES, just to name a few cuz the writing on the project is fuckin ILLLLLL AS FUUCK

props again fellaz

THE MASON
03-21-2011, 04:49 PM
good looks skampoe, repped. good to know you still listening to this and enjoying it.

peace

BornPower
03-22-2011, 01:34 PM
the journey

production 8/10
funky and hypnotic, it's like Eric Sermon was smokin with RZA
flow 8/10
back and forth, nice and easy.

I liked how you opened the EP, I'm a sucker for atmosphere and u picked a great one and the sample was nicely executed. the beat immediately put me in the mind of two aliens on their way to earth communicating via datalink in their pods.

Merciless Bandit Treasury

production 10/10
i loved the russian carnival of the track. would love to get my hands on this myself...
flow 9/10
the only thing I would change about any of this is how the voices were mixed over the beat

hurry! hurry! hurry! step right up and witness the Basement Dwellaz put on the greatest show on Earth. One of my favorite tracks here.

We Can't be Touched

production 7/10
i can't put my finger on it, but this track is missing something....
flow 8/10
nothing to complain about here

both of you bounced on this beat...i wasn't expecting that but it worked. I liked the imagery the two of you put on this sparing beat. nice work

Mytic's Elevator

production 10/10
my favorite beat on this EP.
flow 9/10
I loved how the two of you fed each other ideas and killed the beat, two swordsmen denying an enemy defeat with swift feet

"...camouflage baptists counting days on a bronze ababus..." this stays on repeat in my shit.

Live Out the Basement

production 8/10
this sounds like a beat Canibus would kill on a mixtape. I like the dark and bubbling atmosphere
flow 8/10
again, no complaints here. the way the flow was switched up with the beat was nice. both times. great adaption.

this was a nice display of freestyling over differing beats and yall kept going even when you were obviously not feeling the beat. more MCs need to show this kind of heart when freestyling.

Statues

production 8/10
I liked the choppy, relaxed-samurai feel
flow 8/10
yall went in hard on this one, like each snap of the snare was a swing of your sword.

the way the voice samples were laced into the verses was ill and both of you displayed variations of great form on the mic.

Outro

I was hoping that there would be some rapping on the outro, this left me wanting more....so great job!

THE MASON
03-22-2011, 03:02 PM
peace to 5Kut, thanks for droppin a review up in here. repped you too much it seems ill get ya soon though. like hearing what you thought about the tracks tho, i know you a big hip hop fan and lyricist.

thanks again for the comments yalll

SKAMPOE
03-22-2011, 03:43 PM
repped 5kut

THE MASON
03-22-2011, 03:46 PM
gracias

cutn' heads
03-24-2011, 06:50 AM
first listen on my way to work this morning. shits dope. ya'll got some real good lyrics. im gonna leave this in the car for awhile.

THE MASON
03-24-2011, 01:04 PM
peace cutn, thanks for checkin

we got about 160 downloads for this so far, not really what i was hopin for lol ah well

SKAMPOE
03-24-2011, 02:03 PM
iz ya only putting it out here?
im saying man i fuckin spammed the fuck outta this link all over facebook msn myspace

SKAMPOE
03-24-2011, 02:06 PM
n twitter

THE MASON
03-24-2011, 02:12 PM
ye man, i put that shit up as many places as i could

shit i even handed out a few physical copies to a few work buddies. guess peoples just not feelin the title or something lol who knows

no sweat on my brow, just make another killa album and KIM

cant rep you right now, but i will for helpin out Skampoe

INF
03-24-2011, 07:27 PM
favorite track is 'statues'

still bumping this album

"my best friend died in my hands.."

MENES
03-25-2011, 10:13 AM
P.E.A.C.E too all that came through~! All ya'll know the names... Biggupz too5Kut! that was a good read my man thank you...

Notez are being taken and studied... tirelessly. Added a new peice too the arsenal since I have returneth so we only hope for thingz to RISE.

1 + keep thiz rotating more headz need spinning

INF
03-25-2011, 06:17 PM
beats is ill on this

INF
03-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Rhymes an all that

workers of the CRAFT on this EP right here

THE MASON
03-26-2011, 10:36 AM
peace INF glad you diggin it. just journeymen strivin for perfection

keep it spinnin until the next dusty tale

Sinapse
03-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Checked this out this morning...Menes really shining on here, props for the elevations -

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
03-28-2011, 01:39 PM
dope shit bronze and menes yall go hard

Jonny Details
03-29-2011, 11:26 AM
Beats on dis r sick
Some solid imagery in da lyrics stay up

Ima upload a dope free album for y'all soon

THE MASON
03-29-2011, 12:43 PM
peace to everyone that DL this and bumped it.

keep spinnin this one cause we got a bunch more in the works and we always got some random treats for the people. that who we here for and thats who we gonna rock it for.

peace everyone, BUMP THAT!! WHAT

MENES
03-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Glad thiz is being spun and enjoyed.

P.E.A.C.E too cutn, jehovallah, sinapse, inf, sheep and also too my brothas BRONZE and ARCHANGEL for constantly holdin down the cypha.

BEATSMITH RESIST
04-02-2011, 05:55 AM
best track was We Can't Be Touched IMO.

INF
04-03-2011, 05:52 PM
still bumping this.

now I like 'the journey' the best. thats 3 diff favorites. its certified , lol.

peace BDZ and thanks again for the DL.word up to the beatmakers on this album.

THE MASON
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
peace Beatsmith and Inf, glad yall spinnin this

more shit coming

INF
04-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Please make a video for Mystics Elevator. I would put that shit in my sig for a week.

THAT TRACK IS SOOOOO SICK

I wanna say MENES kills this viciously but I can see you both fucking off WHOLE star systems on this shit.EXPLICIT!!!!!!

fuck ...when bronze said about the griffin

when the beat broke down over Menes 2nd verse ... all old school and DOOM like

......... fuck

I want to do a track with yall exactly like this. EERIE as fuck on the beat (cross my fingers for a LB beat or even we could get Complex to do some sick shit like that) and just relentless on the lyrics.....

Perfect track. ULTRA COMBO

INF
04-08-2011, 05:50 PM
yall both said labyrinth different ....OMG

second by second with this track.

INF
04-08-2011, 05:53 PM
the mantis shit where you said max right after it .....

cmon man

INF
04-08-2011, 05:59 PM
rewound this around 666 times now

track is entered like this "dancing with the devil"

...need I say anymore ???

INF
05-15-2011, 01:41 PM
still bumping this shit.Its one of the only corp tapes I keep on rotation .... to be DEAD honest tho it IS the only one I am keeping in rotation.

still mystics elevator all day

llBARlllCODEll
05-15-2011, 04:36 PM
dl'd

gonna give it a spin tonight or tomorrow. got to much shit goin on right now.

THE MASON
05-16-2011, 12:03 AM
rewound this around 666 times now

track is entered like this "dancing with the devil"

...need I say anymore ???

much respect INF!! appreciate the support

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
05-16-2011, 01:02 AM
shits dope bronze n menes keep it crackin'

Boogie
05-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Peace to tha BDZ!